NATION

PASSWORD

Into the Zone- Man's result of playing God [OOC/Signup/open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Into the Zone- Man's result of playing God [OOC/Signup/open]

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:04 pm

IC link: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=517766

"We have come from all walks of life before we enter this hellhole let us drink once last time for we will be forgotten by those on the outside "
-Unknown Scavenger

Welcome to Into the Zone where your actions determine whether you will be surviving to see the next fight or end up as a corpse on the side of the road

It all started with a new element and soon-to-be power source DMR-51 is what those from the group known as the OSDRT call it. its properties are being more radioactive than radium and it doesn’t take long to kill Someone as anyone exposed to even the tiniest amount can end up dead within 15 minutes. However, it didn’t take real long to be turned into weapon experiments, and trials were conducted it was mostly done by the West wing the WOSDRT they have used many things to test the new element ranging from animals to captured POWs. however, they stopped making bombs when the radiation got out of control and a few towns got contaminated which resulted in the WOSDRT walling off the area leaving many to die this is how the Dead Man Zone came to be. But the man-made creatures and horrors didn’t appear until the East wing of the OSDRT known as the EOSDRT this group was more feared by many as what they do in their Areas makes the MiniLuv torture look like a re-education program. When they got their shipment they made weapons too in the form of a biochemical weapon it was made by processing DMR-51 into a liquid which removes its radioactive part and then turned into a gas it was called XF-67 and the effects were horrific as reports from surviving documents states that it has a corrosive effect eating through most CBRN suits and gas mask in use because of this the SEVA suit was made and other CBRN gear were remade so using this weapon wouldn’t harm friendlies. but it didn’t stop there if someone inhaled the gas the victim suffers violent coughing, nausea, vomiting, suffocation, bleeding from the eyes, and scaling, burning skin, with death occurring before the body can even hit the ground. Of course, they used the new weapon in the same place where the DMR-51 bombs were used a lot and now certain areas are covered by a lingering plum-colored fog.

The SuperDroids are machines with organs and minds of their own and it’s was unknown if they were made by the OSDRT or are otherworldly beings but they always wanted to achieve immortality so they can become like one of their gods known as King Am. After years and years of trial and error, they manage to achieve it although not the way they intend. Injecting processed DMR-51 and being exposed to the radiation lead to a heavy mutation transforming into a feral creature but there’s more not only were they immortal but can also transform into both non-living and living things making it hard to differentiate what is what and these new creatures called TotenDroids once-friendly living SuperDroid now turned into feral creature looking for something to feast on they were not the ones to underestimate as their great strength were able to pry open the heavy doors where they kept resulted in station E-121 being overrun and their intelligence allowed them to sneak into the other station E-56 now in this station the EOSDRT were experimenting with the dead seeing if bringing back fallen soldiers and turning them into super-soldiers using DMR-51 and black magic. The result was that it was successful but was quickly abandoned as the creatures were too aggressive and dangerous but because of the abundance, they have made they had to use one section of their station to contain them. When the TotenDroids attacked they managed to open the containment doors and they got loose going on a killing spree and made their way outside into the Dead Man Zone.

TL;DR
So in a nutshell 2 groups, one was making bombs and ended up making a large area and a few towns contaminated with DMR-51 radiation while the other group was trying to play god end up losing 2 stations and releasing man-made creatures into said zone however they were contained by the walls the WOSDRT put up. However, because many things were left behind by the group so many scavengers and hunters have made their way to the zone in the hunt for riches and treasure.

The Dead-Man-Zone is a lawless place indeed but we are not savages and we must adhere to the rules
1- I am the Godhand (OP) of this RP what I say becomes reality. I can amend or make rules if needed. I'm also the only person around here to accept and deny applications (unless I authorized someone else to do it)
-No military actions, declarations of war, etc. dude you gonna send a bunch of people to die in an area full of god knows what (So no exceptions)
-any questions ask me in the OOC or send a telegram to me

2-I want to see IC in the IC and OOC in the OOC got a problem with someone then talk it out in the OOC and if I see any arguments or OOC fights in the IC thread I'm punishing everyone who was involved

3-No godmodding, power-gaming, meta-gaming, etc
- All NPC actions, Interactions, and encounters are done by me (No exceptions)
-if anyone is breaking a rule please let me know in the OOC please do not be rude about it too
-for god sake please be nice to each other in OOC
-avoid One-liners at least try to avoid them I wanna see paragraphs so a paragraph rule will be put into place

4-What characters are allowed and not allowed
- I'm not stopping you from bringing anything fancy or flashy but Like dude bringing a gold AK-47 will end up with you being dead and your corpse being looted but hey if you want to do that you can nothing is stopping you but keep it realistic.
- your characters can end up dying I don't care what they are they could be special forces or an assassin either way many veterans and experts had died in this zone and the way they died ranges from simples wounds to the creatures that inhabit the land. once they are dead you can't use them anymore so be careful with your actions.
-Your character has flaws I somewhat expect to see them in some way I don't care how it is done
-No your character can't be a super soldier or overpowered even if they were they wouldn't last a second in Station E-121.
-They have to be original characters
-For the Appearance of your character do not use large ass pictures try to keep the image small or just use a hotlink. I don't care if you use anime pics just keep it SFW my ass is already wanted by Interpol for other things and I don't need more charges stacked on mine

4A- Non-Humans
-I will allow Non-human humanoids, the rest are banned and will be shot if I see any of them enter my stations. also, remember to keep it MT-PMT
-Oh also if you do choose on having a non-human you are going to have a higher chance of dying at the hands of other Scavengers and Hunters as not only are they paranoid but like you kinda like stick out in the crowd
-No magic and I know I don't care what you call it just no

5-Equipment wise
-It's gonna be MT-PMT so no you can't bring in futuristic weapons but stuff like OSDRT experimental weapons can only be obtained in the Zone and to find these you'll need to search in high-risk areas but then again they are either experimental or projects so yes you could have a Gauss Rifle but it will probably gonna be incomplete or barely working.
-You can't bring any vehicles you'll have relied on any working vehicles in the Zone or use the rail system
-it's very recommended that gas masks, filters, and other CBRN equipment like Geiger counters. remember to bring the right filter with the right threads as a 40mm filter will be too small to be used on a mask with 60mm threads.
-now you don't have to follow this but like to put it out but if your weapons are using unique calibers you probably won't find any ammo for it at trader stalls and markets you can still bring just conserve the ammo.

here is a list of cartridges available in the zone
Rifle
7.92x57mm Mauser
7.92x33mm Kurz
7.62x54mmR
7.62x39mm
5.45x39mm
7.62x51mm Nato
5.56x45mm Nato

Pistol
7.62x25mm Tokarev
9x19mm Parabellum
9x18mm Makarov

and yes there are 12 gauge shells

The OSDRT produces special RATNIK rounds difference between this and the normal stuff is that Ratnik is lighter, has more stopping power, and penetration. The problem is that the CSDMT military gets first dibs on them and very little is given to traders to sell because of this not only are they expensive, they are hard to get hold of.

6-RP
-Your actions will affect others whether it will be a minor one or a major one.
-Play it smart and know the signs early. Doing this might save your life.
-maintain a good reputation with others as they may be willing to help you.
-there is no shame in retreating especially the creatures you might end up facing
-cash is useless out here for most traders so if you need to buy something make sure to pick up something valuable although very few traders might take cash.
-many of the people here are paranoid and those who came from the Dead-Forest, Station E-56, and station E-121 are expelled from any haven as they could be a TotenDroid in disguise.
-avoid the dead forest and E-121 those things that wander there are smart and will mimic anyone and anything and you can't tell who is who and what is what no matter how much lead you pump into them one can never kill them they are also the cause of many rookie deaths.
-There is supernatural stuff but in the form of Anomalies and paranormal that's about it no magic or anything

Honestly, anyone who keeps breaking my rules, and disrespecting other people will see Giant Cockatoos being sent to them and will kill off your character while humiliating them.

Stations
Now you may have seen this while you were reading that long-ass summary of rules and want to know what they are. Well, these are huge, very complex, and easy to get lost metro-like bunkers that connect to other similar stations. to differentiate between the 2 wings WOSDRT stations will be designated as W-# and the EOSDRT being E-# other stations like medical facilities, supply depot, and arms manufacturing shops do exist but you won't be visiting them for reasons I won't explain. Also, I should've put this in earlier but most if not all tunnels have an infestation problem of mutated creatures you know like large rats, and other freaky stuff but don't worry the troops down there got guns, and pretty sure if you shoot it enough times it will die most of the time.

Station E-49 "Farmers Market"
originally an EOSDRT troop station is now used to allow traders, scavengers, hunters, and other people to set up shop and call home. All supplies come from other stations although you won't be able to visit them as they are off-limits and hold classified materials along with the other levels of the station. Usually, the higher ranking staff gives out assignments to anyone willing to do it and in return, the person will get paid with a huge sum or be able to keep the finished product of one of their projects.

Station W-32, 33, 34 "Dead Stations"
It's unknown how these stations became abandoned they belonged to the WOSDRT one day it was all of them were full of workers and soldiers the next nothing. Many have gone into them and some didn't come out alive and the very few who did make it out alive said that it was full of "Blast Shadow"-like spirits how did a bunch of people get in turned into these "shadows" is entirely unknown but they are dangerous yet mostly inert and non-hostile entities. These specters do not seem to understand that they are dead, and some of them continue to faithfully perform the duties that they had in life, for example, ghostly soldiers can be seen at a barricade defending it. They can only be seen and avoided by a flashlight and whatever you do never make physical contact as you will become one of them.

Station E-56
Another EOSDRT station this one was experimenting with the dead while it was somewhat successful the project was abandoned and the zombies were locked up until TotenDroids manage to infiltrate the place while killing everyone and releasing said, zombies. TotenDroids have a minor presence here so while you won't see a lot of them there are active in and around the station

Station E-121
Considered as the Heart and Mind of the entire Dead-Zone this entire Station had been turned into a nest for TotenDroids dragging anyone into the darkness who dares enter. lucky the only reason they stay in the Dead Forest and this station is because of a cult of cultists who have either gone insane or been infected by the Totendroids have been offering sacrifices to them.

Above Ground

The Farmer Market Terminal
this place is part of E-49 its usually where Scavengers enter into the DMZ this place houses everything trader stalls, a place to sleep, a medical facility, etc. This place is heavily guarded by the CSDMT military ranging from heavy machine gun emplacements and fortifications to armored trolleys.

Dead forest
A forest that is full of trees that for some reason have a purple-colored hue to them. A lot of people avoid this place due to it being near E-121 and TotenDroids and a crazy cultist group resides, sadly it is the only shortcut to any place in the Dead-Zone and honestly, you should probably take the long route and avoid this place

Make sure to add "Goodbye to the outside world" in your app

Code: Select all
Ticket to the Deadzone

Character name:
Country origin:
Appearance:
Reason for coming here:

equipment list: (Max carrying weight is 160kg)

OOC:
Do you understand the rules?
At least 2 good RP samples
Notes

Last edited by GreatOceania on Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:05 pm

if you wondering what this is. It's to shows who is still alive and who is dead although one must recover something from the person's corpse to prove they are dead.

The Courageous Scavengers
Xuân Lam Vân
Private Orion Drakos
Joseph Kzarvyle
Mark Patterson

Hear ye Hear ye drink to the ones who claimed by the Zone ye
Artem Titov: death by dog bite from rabid dog last location: Oceanian manufacture Plant #455
Last edited by GreatOceania on Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:48 am

/le bump

Erloane
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Erloane » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:03 am

Damn. This looks great! I might send an app later. (I don´t want my primary RP character to die lol)
Returned from a break for real.
Coilguns and LANTR engines go brrrr.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:35 am

Erloane wrote:Damn. This looks great! I might send an app later. (I don´t want my primary RP character to die lol)

Then make sure to make the right choices and you'll be living the great life my man

Ausslaugand
Secretary

Founded: Aug 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Goodbye to the Outside World

Postby Ausslaugand » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:02 pm

Ticket to the Deadzone

Character name: Xuân Lam Vân
Country origin: Vietnam
Appearance: A 160cm tall woman in her early 20s. Six digit hands and feet, semi-smooth black hair, and brownish-reddish eyes.
Reason for coming here: Escaping the poverty and restrictions of Vietnam

Equipment list:
  • Khaki tunic & trousers (garrison cap & leather jackboots included)
  • Mosin Nagant M91/30 (unmodified)
  • Leather Load Bearing Harness/Kit
  • Steel Mess Kit (Steel Fork, Knife, Spoon, and Cast Iron Pan)
  • Book & Pencil

OOC:
Do you understand the rules?: Yes
At least 2 good RP samples: This and that
Notes: Speaks/Writes Vietnamese or sign language only

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:34 pm

Ausslaugand wrote:Ticket to the Deadzone

Appearance: A 160cm tall woman in her early 20s. Six digit hands and feet, semi-smooth black hair, and brownish-reddish eyes.

Equipment list:
  • Book & Pencil

OOC:

Man will do anything to escape the harsh reality of poverty some have made it out while others succumbed to it
you have been Accepted

Ausslaugand
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausslaugand » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:21 pm

GreatOceania wrote:
Ausslaugand wrote:Ticket to the Deadzone

Equipment list:
  • Book & Pencil

OOC:

Man will do anything to escape the harsh reality of poverty some have made it out while others succumbed to it
you have been Accepted

Bedankt~!

De Zone wacht op ons...

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:04 pm

/el bumpo

Ausslaugand
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausslaugand » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:58 pm

GreatOceania wrote:/el bumpo

Geen zorgen. :)

I’m keeping my eye around here.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:01 pm

I'll start up the IC when we got about 3-4 people signed up

Ausslaugand
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausslaugand » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:13 pm

Klinkt goed.

Curious pursuant: A couple questions for the IC.
  • (Plot) - Will everyone be choosing their own path? Or will there be an event that would involve everyone at once?
  • (NPC) - Are creatures/baddies going to be encounters relying on the honour system or RNG system (managed by the moderator or collaborative)?

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:54 am

Ausslaugand wrote:Klinkt goed.

Curious pursuant: A couple questions for the IC.
  • (Plot) - Will everyone be choosing their own path? Or will there be an event that would involve everyone at once?
  • (NPC) - Are creatures/baddies going to be encounters relying on the honour system or RNG system (managed by the moderator or collaborative)?

For the plot everyone will choose their own path but I might put out events where if anyone wants to can come and complete it as for Creatures/baddies they will be relying on the honor system

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:10 pm

/bump so anyone who might be interested

Ausslaugand
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausslaugand » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:51 pm

/het bump :blush:

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:32 pm

/el bumpy

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:22 pm

/bump

Cypriot-Rhodes
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Cypriot-Rhodes » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:00 pm

Ticket to the Deadzone

Character name: Private Orion Drakos
Country origin: Cypriot-Rhodes
Appearance: Blonde Hair, Physically Fit
Reason for coming here: To Help Further Research with the C-R Union

- M4 Carbine
- Hunting Knife
- Mess Kit
- First Aid Kit
- Sleeping Bag
- 2 Sets of Clothes
- Backpack
OOC:
Do you understand the rules? Yes
-Aursian Civil War
-Southern Egyptian Civil War
Notes
Has temporary blindness, he can speak English/Greek
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:36 pm

Cypriot-Rhodes wrote:Ticket to the Deadzone

Character name: Private Orion Drakos
Country origin: Cypriot-Rhodes
Appearance: Blonde Hair, Physically Fit
Reason for coming here: To Help Further Research with the C-R Union

- M4 Carbine
- Hunting Knife
- Mess Kit
- First Aid Kit
- Sleeping Bag
- 2 Sets of Clothes
- Backpack
OOC:
Do you understand the rules? Yes
-Aursian Civil War
-Southern Egyptian Civil War
Notes
Has temporary blindness, he can speak English/Greek

alright so if I accept you'll promise me that you'll write in paragraph when in the RP

Cypriot-Rhodes
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Cypriot-Rhodes » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:57 pm

yes i promise ;)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:34 pm

Cypriot-Rhodes wrote:yes i promise ;)

you better keep your promise

accepted

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:30 am

/Bump
We just need 2 more people before I start up the IC

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:47 am

/another el bump

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:59 am

/bump
I’m reviving this as I’m not busy in other RPs

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:15 am

Ticket to the Deadzone

Character name: Joseph Kzarvyle
Country origin: Soveinian
Appearance: Tall, yet slightly skinny. Messy black hair, and stubble that looks like it won't be shaved anytime soon.
Reason for coming here: To gather information for Soveiniesberg

equipment list: AKS-74U with flashlight, and 20 magazines of AP-T 5.45x39mm Soviet, a small flashlight, 2 packs of 10 batteries, 150 NSD, a Yakutian knife, several MREs, a bottle of Tylenol, a small plastic bag filled with cough and flu meds, a plate carrier and 2 ceramic plates, a modified Soveinian HAZMAT suit, 6 gas mask filters, and a spare bottle of oxygen and cord if needed.

OOC:
Do you understand the rules? yes
At least 2 good RP samples: uhhh...
Soveiniesberg wrote:Around a kilometre and a half away from Lake Shan

"You, uhh, think this is a good idea?" a man said, to Miktovic. He would later be identified as Tim White.
"Yes." Miktovic says, looking around.
The water was barely audible, The trees rustled in the quiet breeze.
Everything seemed a bit... perfect. This place would be awesome for camping or maybe having a barbecue.
"Hope you all packed everything." Miktovic says, before chuckling a little bit
"Oh. Everyone look at this." one of the Soveinians says, He is Andrexei Telerov.
The Brotherhood of The Red Sky symbol is seen painted on a tree.
and
Soveiniesberg wrote:A Soveinian scout car comes over the hill, to the advancing Kaiserland army. The car has a Soveinian flag being flown on a broomstick which was tied to the car.
"You people speak German, Right?" the scout says
"We'd like to propose an offer, how about we team up and take down the commies and democracy-supporters?
the scout says again.

Notes: I'm not TOO good at doing anything other than a couple of semi-detailed lines
"Goodbye to the outside world" <- here it is
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents