NATION

PASSWORD

Trans Discussion Thread: Catgirls Don't Need Litterboxes

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Malphe III
Civilian

Founded: Nov 18, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Malphe III » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:29 pm

Antibox wrote:It is, however, very annoying that people treat each other poorly depending on which "side" of the aisle you're on, either group trying to force the other to confirm to their perspective. The hostility over something that's ultimately a personal matter is almost comical.

The reason why it's such a heated issue is that it's not just personal. Trans people being domestically abused, denied treatment, forced through conversion camps, it's societal & institutional. Obviously no one dude expressing scepticism is responsible for all of that, big societal issues can't be pinned on people, but we've had to explain & try to justify our existence to so many people that a lot of just can't be assed to humour it anymore. Just respect people's wishes and you'll be good, I don't expect solidarity from everyone.

Dedici
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dedici » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:30 pm

I'm sorry but I see it this way I see lots of people mentioning Cambodia I'm not sure what's going on there. but there are hundreds of places all over the world that don't accept LGBT it's not just a trans issue there are hundreds of places that do not accept LGBT people and unfortunately, that's never going to change the reason why these places don't like LGBT people is religion and tradition and it's not just the government of those places that in force it. it's also the population of those places that do not like LGBT people! some of the worst places are the Middle East and Africa it tends to be highly religious places or poor countries as an LGBT person. I find social justice warrior LGBT type people extremely annoying and stupid it's like they live in a Snow Globe and just because they have freedoms in the West that seems to think the rainbow sphere has to be all of the worlds that are not the way the real world works all that moaning in a western countries doesn't change anything you should just close your mouth and enjoy the privilege you have. These LGBT snowflake types actually cause more damage to the community then they actually realise we are all stereotyped as left wing nutters the hop on every single issue on the globe just to make it ourselves and our sexuality there are hundreds of examples of this unlike hundreds of LGBT people other LGBT people don't need massage advertisement don't need companies that don't care about us sticking green bowls on every product I don't need delinquent teens screaming and shouting in the Streets claiming to stand up for my rights when they probably don't know anything about LGBT history I also do not need any special privileges as an LGBT person like a community that just consist of seedy bars people high out there face on drugs its not even a community that's the funny thing LGBT people on these scenes are vicious nasty ageist vile people at most they do not care about each other it has a real High School atmosphere their very much against body weight and you have to go into selective clubs if you are a plus size person because then your viewed as a bear in trans bars its mostly old trans females that like woman...Male to a female that like females. Largely every LGBT person needs to look inside them selfs and their community and work on that before screaming and shouting for rights FYI ones we already have that we got years ago. And we are massively accepted in the safe countries we live in..but now we are just sticking rainbows on everything and jumping on every bandwagon. The fact is this community is a mess with serious issues everyone is on drugs crack ket and g MCAT to name a few trans issues have become the main focus when its completely different from sexuality its gender..the community aka gay villages are vile places where nobody accepts anyone and HIV is still a serious issue that's being normalised its become something like catching a cold to LGBT people when its a serious life-changing virus that you have to take pills for! And I KNOW I JUST UNPACKED ALOT but for once id like lgbt to work on these issues fix home before you take on the rest of the world because your community is rotting away at the roots! Im ashamed of what it's become.

Moroniland
Diplomat

Founded: May 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Moroniland » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:36 pm

Izandai wrote:By the attestation of that very article, more like how people capitalize Spanish.

If you capitalized Spanish but deliberately chose to not capitalize Hebrew, would that make sense?

Just because some of the art made about George Floyd resembles religious art doesn't mean it's religious art. I'm sure in many cases the parallels were intentional, to cast him as a martyr, but that doesn't mean people see him as an actual religious figure.

Is it a parody? Are they mocking George Floyd?

No. It is a very sincere expression of very religious reverence.

It isn't even like with 40K art where you make religious art but you don't really believe in the God-Emperor because it's fiction. Instead, this is real.

I don't think they are ascribing supernatural powers to George Floyd -- or at least not yet. I think they're more like conservative artist Jon McNaughton who does these heavily political religious paintings, sometimes OK but often quite tacky.

Nazi rhetoric definitely had more than a little religious inflection woven through it, but you're still wrong. Being black isn't a religion.

Yeah, because being religious is something only bad people do, like Nazis. Good people aren't religious.

You do know that The Bunny Song is entirely fictional, right?

Never heard of that but corporate hymns were totally real. Look it up.

Who's in a what now?

Science is worshipped as a religion and has actual honest-to-God churches with 501c3 tax exempt status. The most famous of these is the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science. It isn't just like a church -- it is in fact a church.
"The wise man knows how little he knows."
-- Socrates

Glengo Island
Attaché

Founded: Feb 06, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Glengo Island » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:38 pm

-Warning! Extended Metaphor Below! Skip to End for Actual Argument!-

Damn, really hate it that Seatbelt Wearers control us now. It started as this laughable design that "saved lives" at the tangible expense of my freedom to both not buckle up and not hear a single thing about seatbelts. It went from "you should wear a seatbelt" from the PSA's, and now they've infiltrated the police and the government. In the 1960's they all seemed like this kooky minority and now we have airbags? No thank you. Click It or Ticket sounds like a guiding mantra in some holy text I don't give a piss about. Someone next to me in traffic was buckled in and I shouted at their loud, holier than thou lifestyle being directly in my face, and the driver had the audacity to look at me like "what the actual fuck is wrong with you?" pffffffttt, these people i tells ya, standing up for themselves and all that.

No-one cared back when they didn't exist. The NCAP, NHTSA, FMVSS, or whatever (more acronyms to remember, am I right?) certainly weren't nor did they find any serious problems with anything. Unsafe at Any Speed was just dogma. Now, every time a media character gets into a car, on goes the belt. Can't avoid it. They have their power consolidated over us.

I get "you can still leave yourself unbuckled, just don't be upset if you get thrown from the vehicle or die." That is a threat, from them personally and not a consequence of my attitude and actions. When the police and EMS team get upset at me at the site of my latest near-fatal collision, I know who's pockets they're in. I'll never change for them.

(The metaphor is too long and doesn't work beyond this. It would be more apt if only Volvo or whatever did this and the other car manufacturers, lobbyists, and owners taunted people who didn't want to die in crashes ceaselessly forever, and if people were born into owning a Volvo and under threat of being forcibly crashed into and having the seatbelt cut off, but this is a stupid scenario.)

-V- actual argument below -V-

Thinking that being "forced" into simply allying with The Gaystm is a terrible no-go says a lot about someone. It's also great that a religious person uses Woketm being a religion (???) means that its ideology has been discredited as false, almost like, oh, religion being incorrect??????

Even I, a white male, can get a taste of "religiously prohibitive decision making" by going outside alone at night with little to no fear and paranoia. Because if women and minorities don't, it must be like halal restrictions for their "cliques," or something.
What if some ancient Filipina got really, really religious about the ocean?
What if there was a sizeable island between Taiwan and Luzon?
What if both of these generated bizarre and frankly random butterfly effects?

All of these and more are revealed on Glengo Island... ~+~~+~~+~

Moroniland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moroniland » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:40 pm

Neu California wrote:I'm pretty sure they only get fired if they discriminate against LGBT people or or make them feel unwelcome (harassment and the like), not just getting one thing wrong once.

When it comes to accusations of witchcraft, suspicion is all that's needed.

Neu California wrote:If they are getting fired for getting it wrong once (instead of getting it wrong enough times that it's obvious they're deliberately not getting the message), then it shouldn't be hard to prove. So, prove it

James Damore.
-- Socrates

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:43 pm

Moroniland wrote:
Neu California wrote:I'm pretty sure they only get fired if they discriminate against LGBT people or or make them feel unwelcome (harassment and the like), not just getting one thing wrong once.

Neu California wrote:If they are getting fired for getting it wrong once (instead of getting it wrong enough times that it's obvious they're deliberately not getting the message), then it shouldn't be hard to prove. So, prove it

James Damore.

The dude disseminated a very long, unhinged, unsolicited manifesto. Honestly, the content thereof is secondary, the whole thing could have been about the biology of owls and it would still have been really weird and creepy.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Moroniland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moroniland » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:51 pm

Malphe III wrote:The reason why it's such a heated issue is that it's not just personal.

Yeah. The personal is political. Everything is political. Which means that no one can ever get away from you. Your crap is everywhere. That's why people are sick of you -- and not just political junkies like me but everyone outside your clique.

Malphe III wrote:Trans people being domestically abused, denied treatment, forced through conversion camps, it's societal & institutional.

You (not just transgender but the entire "woke" tribe) are the most ridiculously overprivileged people on this planet. Every movie, every TV show, every book, every record label, every streaming site, every social media platform, every university, every institution universally supports your every whim. The complete pipeline from made up nonsense victim category being invented deep within the depths of Tumblr to it being discussed seriously before the United States Congress as if it were a genuine concern about discrimination against a real marginalized community in need of legislative remedy is getting to being measured in weeks rather than months at this point. There is nothing which could even conceivably be changed which would make you get your way more from the current system than you currently get besides punishing your political enemies more out of purely malicious vindictive spite. You run the world. You own Capitalism. You even get to enshrine your opinions as Science thanks to your controlling that too. It's time to stop pretending you're not in the position you are in fact in.
Last edited by Moroniland on Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-- Socrates

Moroniland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moroniland » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:06 am

Glengo Island wrote:Damn, really hate it that Seatbelt Wearers control us now.

If seat belts were at the root of the trend that is destroying our entire civilization then get rid of them. Certainly, the legislation for seat belts could be argued to be part of the overall trend of Technocracy (rule by the so-called experts) that is destroying human freedom.

Glengo Island wrote:Thinking that being "forced" into simply allying with The Gaystm is a terrible no-go says a lot about someone.

It says they're on the opposite side of the war from you.

Glengo Island wrote:It's also great that a religious person uses Woketm being a religion (???) means that its ideology has been discredited as false,

No! Being religious isn't what makes it false! Assuming all religions to be automatically false is your dogma, not mine.
-- Socrates

Izandai
Senator

Founded: May 27, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Izandai » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:08 am

Moroniland wrote:
Izandai wrote:By the attestation of that very article, more like how people capitalize Spanish.

If you capitalized Spanish but deliberately chose to not capitalize Hebrew, would that make sense?

I think that would depend on why I did that.
Just because some of the art made about George Floyd resembles religious art doesn't mean it's religious art. I'm sure in many cases the parallels were intentional, to cast him as a martyr, but that doesn't mean people see him as an actual religious figure.

Is it a parody? Are they mocking George Floyd?

No. It is a very sincere expression of very religious reverence.

It isn't even like with 40K art where you make religious art but you don't really believe in the God-Emperor because it's fiction. Instead, this is real.

And you know this to be true because...?
I don't think they are ascribing supernatural powers to George Floyd -- or at least not yet. I think they're more like conservative artist Jon McNaughton who does these heavily political religious paintings, sometimes OK but often quite tacky.

If you seriously think anyone is gonna start doing that, you have a deeply warped view of the world. Which is something you've already proven to be the case with the rest of your posts, so no change there.
Nazi rhetoric definitely had more than a little religious inflection woven through it, but you're still wrong. Being black isn't a religion.

Yeah, because being religious is something only bad people do, like Nazis. Good people aren't religious.

That sure does have nothing to do with what I said.
You do know that The Bunny Song is entirely fictional, right?

Never heard of that but corporate hymns were totally real. Look it up.

A cursory Googling seems to indicate you mean corporate anthems, and also that if they're a thing, they're not much of a thing. Regardless, people make songs glorifying all kinds of things without any kind of religious intent.
Who's in a what now?

Science is worshipped as a religion and has actual honest-to-God churches with 501c3 tax exempt status. The most famous of these is the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science. It isn't just like a church -- it is in fact a church.

Okay? Doesn't mean science itself is a religion.
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
JUNCKS wrote:Ozzy is awesome but Jesus is awesomer

Hey, this is a church thread. No mentioning religion!

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:
My blind porcupine takes exception to this

Your blind porcupine can read text? :blink:

Neanderthaland wrote:
Izandai wrote:I try to be a generous fuck. I'm more likely to have sex with someone more than once that way.

Although for some reason they always act insulted when I try to pay them to communicate how much I value sex.

Ism wrote:We don't dislike what Trump does because he's Trump, we dislike Trump because of what Trump does.

Fartsniffage wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Lots of people are evil, and most of them are closer to home than ISIS

Oooooh. The rare self burn.

Grenartia wrote:Authoritarianism is political sadomasochism, change my mind.
Age subject to change without notice.

Izandai
Senator

Postby Izandai » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:11 am

Glengo Island wrote:-Warning! Extended Metaphor Below! Skip to End for Actual Argument!-

Damn, really hate it that Seatbelt Wearers control us now. It started as this laughable design that "saved lives" at the tangible expense of my freedom to both not buckle up and not hear a single thing about seatbelts. It went from "you should wear a seatbelt" from the PSA's, and now they've infiltrated the police and the government. In the 1960's they all seemed like this kooky minority and now we have airbags? No thank you. Click It or Ticket sounds like a guiding mantra in some holy text I don't give a piss about. Someone next to me in traffic was buckled in and I shouted at their loud, holier than thou lifestyle being directly in my face, and the driver had the audacity to look at me like "what the actual fuck is wrong with you?" pffffffttt, these people i tells ya, standing up for themselves and all that.

No-one cared back when they didn't exist. The NCAP, NHTSA, FMVSS, or whatever (more acronyms to remember, am I right?) certainly weren't nor did they find any serious problems with anything. Unsafe at Any Speed was just dogma. Now, every time a media character gets into a car, on goes the belt. Can't avoid it. They have their power consolidated over us.

I get "you can still leave yourself unbuckled, just don't be upset if you get thrown from the vehicle or die." That is a threat, from them personally and not a consequence of my attitude and actions. When the police and EMS team get upset at me at the site of my latest near-fatal collision, I know who's pockets they're in. I'll never change for them.

Simply glorious. :clap:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:

Neanderthaland wrote:
Izandai wrote:I try to be a generous fuck. I'm more likely to have sex with someone more than once that way.

Although for some reason they always act insulted when I try to pay them to communicate how much I value sex.

Ism wrote:We don't dislike what Trump does because he's Trump, we dislike Trump because of what Trump does.

Fartsniffage wrote:
Telconi wrote:

Moroniland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moroniland » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:14 am

Page wrote:The dude disseminated a very long, unhinged, unsolicited manifesto. Honestly, the content thereof is secondary, the whole thing could have been about the biology of owls and it would still have been really weird and creepy.

Google opened a forum specifically for this topic and asked for employees to share their views on it. It was solicited.
It also was not unhinged: it was very well researched. Damore's argument was that the gender imbalance in STEM fields was likely due to women's genuine choices to not enter STEM fields and was not due to discrimination against women by existing STEM professionals as is generally assumed. The press lied (yes, intentionally lied, it was not a mistake) that Damore said women were less capable at STEM work and that got the ball rolling to destroy the man's entire life. Disagreeing with his argument is totally fine but the people who did that to him are scum.
-- Socrates

Malphe II
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Malphe II » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:17 am

Moroniland wrote:
Malphe III wrote:Trans people being domestically abused, denied treatment, forced through conversion camps, it's societal & institutional.

You (not just transgender but the entire "woke" tribe) are the most ridiculously overprivileged people on this planet. [...] You run the world. You own Capitalism. You even get to enshrine your opinions as Science thanks to your controlling that too. It's time to stop pretending you're not in the position you are in fact in.

I'll keep that in mind while I'm looking out for my friends. Sorry man.
malphe vytherov
i'm always ooc unless it's a formal statement

Izandai
Senator

Postby Izandai » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:21 am

Moroniland wrote:
Malphe III wrote:The reason why it's such a heated issue is that it's not just personal.

Yeah. The personal is political. Everything is political. Which means that no one can ever get away from you. Your crap is everywhere. That's why people are sick of you -- and not just political junkies like me but everyone outside your clique.

I should hope that bigots are sick of anti-bigotry. Maybe if they get sick enough of it they'll stop being bigots.

You (not just transgender but the entire "woke" tribe) are the most ridiculously overprivileged people on this planet.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Every movie, every TV show, every book, every record label, every streaming site, every social media platform, every university, every institution universally supports your every whim.

God, if only.
Shinkadomayaka wrote:

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:

Neanderthaland wrote:

Fartsniffage wrote:
Telconi wrote:

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:23 am

Moroniland wrote:You even get to enshrine your opinions as Science thanks to your controlling that too.

So basically you couldn’t find evidence to back up your positions and rather than realise that might mean you’re wrong you went straight for the all-powerful LGBT Cabal controlling the world and suppressing true science argument to avoid having to question your beliefs.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Moroniland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moroniland » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:23 am

Izandai wrote:I think that would depend on why I did that.

Oh yeah. If you do it because it is goodthink then it would make sense. But Big Brother doubleplusungood wrongthink.

Izandai wrote:And you know this to be true because...?

Because I'm not blind? It obviously wasn't intended as parody.

If you seriously think anyone is gonna start doing that, you have a deeply warped view of the world.

It depends on how things go. Will George Floyd continue to grow in importance in the mythology of the BLM/Woke tribe? Or will some other victim-saint replace him before long? It's hard to say in advance.

That sure does have nothing to do with what I said.

The point is that you seem to constantly carve out exceptions for your own tribe. It always somehow isn't really the exact same thing when your tribe does what is in fact the exact same thing, because of ideological reasons.

A cursory Googling seems to indicate you mean corporate anthems, and also that if they're a thing, they're not much of a thing.

They were much more popular in the 19th century. The 20th century was more into advertising jingles because radio.

Okay? Doesn't mean science itself is a religion.

Science is generally whatever people need it to be at the time. If white nationalists need science to be racist then science will be racist. If woke tribalists need science to be anti-racist then science will be anti-racist. It will always overall support whoever supplies the grant money.
-- Socrates

Neu California
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Neu California » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:26 am

Moroniland wrote:

Witchcraft? What?

James Damore.

James Damore wrote a long, unhinged, and very uncomfortable rant that basically belittled employees of the opposite sex and made it hard to be sure that he could judge female employees fairly and without bias, which was apparently very important in his position, nothing to do with the topic of LGBT.
"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little"-FDR
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist"-Dom Helder Camara
"When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression"-Unknown
He/him
Aspie and proud
I'm a weak agnostic without atheistic or theistic leanings.
Endless sucker for romantic lesbian stuff

"During my research I interviewed a guy who said he was a libertarian until he did MDMA and realized that other people have feelings, and that was pretty much the best summary of libertarianism I've ever heard"

Moroniland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moroniland » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:26 am

Izandai wrote:I should hope that bigots are sick of anti-bigotry. Maybe if they get sick enough of it they'll stop being bigots.

A "bigot" is anyone who is significantly different from you.
-- Socrates

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:28 am

Moroniland wrote:
Izandai wrote:I should hope that bigots are sick of anti-bigotry. Maybe if they get sick enough of it they'll stop being bigots.

A "bigot" is anyone who is significantly different from you.

Impressive. Every word in that sentence was wrong.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Moroniland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moroniland » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:28 am

Neu California wrote:James Damore wrote a long, unhinged, and very uncomfortable rant that basically belittled employees of the opposite sex and made it hard to be sure that he could judge female employees fairly and without bias, which was apparently very important in his position, nothing to do with the topic of LGBT.

I addressed this lie from the mainstream press already in a previous post.
-- Socrates

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:29 am

Moroniland wrote:
Neu California wrote:James Damore wrote a long, unhinged, and very uncomfortable rant that basically belittled employees of the opposite sex and made it hard to be sure that he could judge female employees fairly and without bias, which was apparently very important in his position, nothing to do with the topic of LGBT.

I addressed this lie from the mainstream press already in a previous post.

“Anything that disagrees with my worldview is lies” isn’t really a strong argument.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Moroniland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moroniland » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:31 am

Vassenor wrote:So basically you couldn’t find evidence to back up your positions and rather than realise that might mean you’re wrong you went straight for the all-powerful LGBT Cabal controlling the world and suppressing true science argument to avoid having to question your beliefs.

I'm not saying gay science isn't real science. Gay science is real science. But so was Nazi science. It's all real. Scientists are always just puppets of whoever funds them. You will never, ever find a scientist who says, "And that's why the scientific evidence shows that my grant proposal should not be approved." It's a matter of what you want, not what you find.
-- Socrates

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:32 am

Moroniland wrote:
Vassenor wrote:So basically you couldn’t find evidence to back up your positions and rather than realise that might mean you’re wrong you went straight for the all-powerful LGBT Cabal controlling the world and suppressing true science argument to avoid having to question your beliefs.

I'm not saying gay science isn't real science. Gay science is real science. But so was Nazi science. It's all real. Scientists are always just puppets of whoever funds them. You will never, ever find a scientist who says, "And that's why the scientific evidence shows that my grant proposal should not be approved." It's a matter of what you want, not what you find.

So what evidence backs up your claims then?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Malphe II
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Malphe II » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:32 am

Vassenor wrote:
Moroniland wrote:I addressed this lie from the mainstream press already in a previous post.

“Anything that disagrees with my worldview is lies” isn’t really a strong argument.

The arguments here are so incredibly batshit that even trying to find sources is redundant, I'm just watching this go down out of a morbid curiosity.
malphe vytherov
i'm always ooc unless it's a formal statement

Moroniland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moroniland » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:32 am

Vassenor wrote:“Anything that disagrees with my worldview is lies” isn’t really a strong argument.

You should take note of that and also stop repeating the mainstream press's lies about James Damore's paper.
-- Socrates

Neu California
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Neu California » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:33 am

Moroniland wrote:

I addressed claimed this was a lie from the mainstream press without proof already in a previous post.

Fixed
"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little"-FDR
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist"-Dom Helder Camara
"When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression"-Unknown
He/him
Aspie and proud
I'm a weak agnostic without atheistic or theistic leanings.
Endless sucker for romantic lesbian stuff

"During my research I interviewed a guy who said he was a libertarian until he did MDMA and realized that other people have feelings, and that was pretty much the best summary of libertarianism I've ever heard"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General