NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Ban Evasion

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Space Squid
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

[R] Ban Evasion

Postby Space Squid » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:05 pm

viewtopic.php?p=39386128#p39386128

Looks like suicide by mod.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠔⠒⠒⠠⠄⢠
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣁⠴⠛⠋⠀⠀⡎
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠰⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠜⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠒⠁⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⡓⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢠⣪⠖⠒⢮⣢⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⢊⢕⣢⡌⢦⠀⢤⣠⠔⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢳⣴⠷⠃⠔⣒⠚⠇⡢⠠⠤⠺⠃⠘⢞⣋⠅⢠⠧⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡀⠀⣔⣕⣁⣤⣬⢦⣤⣭⠤⢂⡀⠀⣀⡀⠔⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠉⢋⡿⢛⣭⣴⣶⡿⢉⣤⣴⣿⠀⠁⡇⠀⢀⠠⠤⠀⠤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣮⠁⣾⠟⠉⠀⢰⡘⡿⠁⣿⣄⠣⡍⠉⠔⠊⠉⠉⢱⡼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠿⠀⢹⠀⢀⣼⠟⠉⢊⠆⠻⣿⢓⠪⠥⡂⢄⠀⠀⢗⢅⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠘⡹⡉⠀⢸⣟⠀⢀⢜⠆⠀⠹⣻⢦⡀⠈⡄⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠺⢄⠀⠹⡆⠻⠁⠀⢀⡴⡹⠀⠻⣄⣽⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⣜⣦⠀⠀⠀⢠⡗⠉⠀⠀⠀⢩⡌⠙⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢽⣿⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠫⣛⡄⠀⢀⢴⣾⣗⡶⢠⡴⠗⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

HISPIDA
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2021
Anarchy

Postby HISPIDA » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:17 pm

just to be clear, i want to say something: this looks like a post that got user Haja-Mishu DEATed as well. i can confirm via a few offsite sources that this wasn't an alt being used by haja-mishu. if this isn't the reason he got DEATed then is there any particular reason why he got DEATed all of a sudden?
Algerstonia did nothing wrong. Hold Moderators accountable. (she/they)
"We have liberated Europe from fascism, and they will never forgive us for it." - Georgy Zhukov (purportedly)
read my iiwiki
free palestine. trans rights are human rights. no war but class war
Victory Day: February 23, 2022

Estravia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Estravia » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:18 pm

Hispida wrote:just to be clear, i want to say something: this looks like a post that got user Haja-Mishu DEATed as well. i can confirm via a few offsite sources that this wasn't an alt being used by haja-mishu. if this isn't the reason he got DEATed then is there any particular reason why he got DEATed all of a sudden?

Can confirm as well. I know the mods can check IPs. Why didnt you do your job and do that here?
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

REPUBLIC OF ESTRAVIA | National Anthem
"Ridică-te glorioasa estravia" / "Arise Glorious Estravia"

Post-Soviet Eastern European (Equivalent) with the facade of "liberal democracy" slipping away as the more backwards and rural conservative nationalist electorate break through liberal constitutional protections ~

Space Squid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Space Squid » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:20 pm

Hispida wrote:just to be clear, i want to say something: this looks like a post that got user Haja-Mishu DEATed as well. i can confirm via a few offsite sources that this wasn't an alt being used by haja-mishu. if this isn't the reason he got DEATed then is there any particular reason why he got DEATed all of a sudden?

Are you sure? The post style is identical.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

HISPIDA
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2021
Anarchy

Postby HISPIDA » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:20 pm

Space Squid wrote:

100% sure, yes. this was admitted by haja himself, but i don't want to post screenshots for privacy reasons.
Algerstonia did nothing wrong. Hold Moderators accountable. (she/they)
"We have liberated Europe from fascism, and they will never forgive us for it." - Georgy Zhukov (purportedly)
read my iiwiki
free palestine. trans rights are human rights. no war but class war
Victory Day: February 23, 2022

Estravia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Estravia » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:20 pm

Space Squid wrote:

Theyre part of the same community off site its their odd sense of humour, but regardless it should have been easy enough to IP check them. Absolute failure of due process, not even a post announcing the upgrade of the 7 day ban to a DEAT. Pure corruption.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

REPUBLIC OF ESTRAVIA | National Anthem
"Ridică-te glorioasa estravia" / "Arise Glorious Estravia"

Post-Soviet Eastern European (Equivalent) with the facade of "liberal democracy" slipping away as the more backwards and rural conservative nationalist electorate break through liberal constitutional protections ~

UIJ
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:22 pm

Further, why has there been no reason given for haja-mishu’s deletion? Very strange to immediately backtrack on a ban without saying anything or any actual ban evasion happening.
Space Squid wrote:

100% mommy you bet the mods know that stinky fact too
(not a unique way of writing)
I am tired of summies :alas:
Pro: you reading my lore and getting kinda sad, maybe a lil glum, then seeing the Hooshers and getting a lil happy, ☣️☢️☣️

Anti: anyone under the age of 20, summies, generic boring nations, super tryhard edgelord nations, NSG, NSGers (all of them)

Space Squid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Space Squid » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:22 pm

Hispida wrote:
Space Squid wrote:Are you sure? The post style is identical.

100% sure, yes. this was admitted by haja himself, but i don't want to post screenshots for privacy reasons.

Well if that's true, then my mistake. Probably still actionable, though.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:38 pm

We also have confirmation from the account that was mistaken for "ban evasion" that it was not haja.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:52 pm

Haja-Mishu has been restored. This thread will now be locked.

Also, it is unlikely to be mod corruption when players do not share relevant evidence, and then complain about it. GHRs are a way to privately share such information with the moderation team, and we highly encourage their use for this purpose.
Last edited by Lamoni on Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:55 pm

Retarfgang has also been restored.

Upon further review, Retarfgang is DEAT for the OP post for breaking pg-13, flaming, trolling and other offenses.
Last edited by Neutraligon on Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation