NATION

PASSWORD

LGBTQ+-theme regions?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Blakpowah
Civilian

Founded: Jan 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

LGBTQ+-theme regions?

Postby Blakpowah » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:25 am

Hello to those who may be able to help,

Anyone can recommend a few LGBTQ+ themed or friendly servers? I am new to the game and I looking for something along those lines, big plus if these servers also support BLM.

Thank you,

and I apologise if this is the wrong use of the forums for this.

Valkyriah
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 19, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkyriah » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:27 am

Why do you want tho?
Founder and King of Valkyri

Long live his holy king of Valkyriah!

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:29 am

I read the title and immediately thought of Gay
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Democratic republic of Saaslandia
Civilian

Founded: Jan 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic republic of Saaslandia » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:31 am

idk im also new

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:31 am

We don't really have a server, but I run The Transgender Region, the first explicitly trans region on NS. We do also support BLM.

Activity is a bit low, but maybe you can help change that.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Draystein
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 23, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Draystein » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:33 am

Valkyriah wrote:Why do you want tho?

they may be LGBTQ+ themselves and want places that will accept them for who they are and not mess with or bully them over it.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:42 am

Blakpowah wrote:Hello to those who may be able to help,

Anyone can recommend a few LGBTQ+ themed or friendly servers? I am new to the game and I looking for something along those lines, big plus if these servers also support BLM.

Thank you,

The Glorious Evolution might just be a perfect fit for you...for the Glorious Evolution...
-------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ -----------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED.....................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.........................

The Union of Allied Nations
Civilian

Founded: Jan 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Allied Nations » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:47 am

Blakpowah wrote:Hello to those who may be able to help,

Thank you,

Im waiting for the people that will just slap an LGBTQ+ tag on their region and just advertise it.

Anyways, Gay is probably the most popular explicit LGBTQ+ region.
Last edited by The Union of Allied Nations on Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:08 am

List of tagged LGBT regions: https://www.nationstates.net/page=tag_s ... 5/tag=lgbt
List of tagged LGBT regions that say they have offsite forums: https://www.nationstates.net/page=tag_s ... ite_forums

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:06 pm

Draystein wrote:
Valkyriah wrote:Why do you want tho?

they may be LGBTQ+ themselves and want places that will accept them for who they are and not mess with or bully them over it.

Nope. He came to troll.

God hates The Transgender Region, land of the sodomite damned! The fag-infested land of The Transgender Region is burning. The fire of God's wrath is sending hundreds of those filthy Gender beasts straight to hell! We at Mosque are rejoicing, and we are praying that the dear Lord would burn many more Genders alive!
Last edited by Grenartia on Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:50 pm

Considering you are a brand new nation and the intent behind this thread given your RMB post, *** Deat for trolling ***.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay