NATION

PASSWORD

Multiple TGs from special issues

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
New Makasta
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Corporate Police State

Multiple TGs from special issues

Postby New Makasta » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:31 pm

While card farming I have noticed that if one of the special issues (i,e capitol, leader and faith) can have options selected Multiple times, even if only the first time is processed, you will still receive the TGs notifying of you ability to edit thee new settings.

(from my puppet neo377)

This isn't just an issue on this one puppet, on a few other its gotten to even higher numbers such as 13 from one issue, though for most it only send the TG twice of three times.
Last edited by New Makasta on Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former GCR delegate warzone airspace, longest serving LDF General, The League council member. former WA Delegate, A great founder of many many region (the micro union), First in world for Deck value (for all time), Founder of the Warsent, King of Anime, Condemned by Allah, might not be real, top teir weeb, fake defender, big farma gatekeeper, Gold medal chaser, to fast for NS code, and of course a toxic fenda bully
What people say about me!
Makasta Pls- NS
Makasta determined to make this annoying again, I see. - Varax
Makasta isn’t even that bad most times. Now a sleep-deprived post-update makasta? That’s where it’s at- Thorn1000
Makasta can literally do nothing wrong - Icarus

Oh blame me for SC:500

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:00 pm

Can you please describe exactly how to reproduce this bug? I understand you're receiving the issue, then later receiving multiple notification telegrams, but I'm unclear on what you're doing in between, with regard to having "options selected multiple times." Are you just answering the dilemma normally, selecting a single option, or something else?

New Makasta
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby New Makasta » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:46 pm

Easily, sorry I'm not good at wording things, but when I answer the issue there is sometimes half a second when the page is still loading and I don't notice so I re-click the option I had chosen.

Does this make since, yet again sorry that I worded it poorly.
Former GCR delegate warzone airspace, longest serving LDF General, The League council member. former WA Delegate, A great founder of many many region (the micro union), First in world for Deck value (for all time), Founder of the Warsent, King of Anime, Condemned by Allah, might not be real, top teir weeb, fake defender, big farma gatekeeper, Gold medal chaser, to fast for NS code, and of course a toxic fenda bully
What people say about me!
Makasta Pls- NS
Makasta determined to make this annoying again, I see. - Varax
Makasta isn’t even that bad most times. Now a sleep-deprived post-update makasta? That’s where it’s at- Thorn1000
Makasta can literally do nothing wrong - Icarus

Oh blame me for SC:500

Return to Technical