NATION

PASSWORD

The Annexation of Ardozian Hantuonia. (Meillur Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Vardozia
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

The Annexation of Ardozian Hantuonia. (Meillur Only)

Postby Vardozia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:30 pm

Rising Tensions On The Border!
Hantuonia and Vardozia are clashing as border disputes along with the killing of both Hanutonian and Ardozian troops has put them at the brink of war. Hantuonia, instead of issuing a declaration of war has decided to "swiftly annex Ardozian owned land on the Hantuonian side of the river".
Last edited by Vardozia on Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hantuonia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Annexation begins!

Postby Hantuonia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:33 pm

The invasion force of 5-thousand infantry, 5 tanks, and aerial support from the Hantuonian air force begins advancing into Ardozian-owned Hantuonia, they capture every Ardozian civilian they come across and then deport them back to mainland Ardozia, they plan on this being a swift annexation and for as little casualties as possible.
I am not too active, I really on log on only to preserve this account.

Vardozia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Vardozia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:35 pm

The already-militarized area near the border allowed for around 1k Ardozian troops to stand their ground against the invasion force, all while they requested reinforcements.

Hantuonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

First Firefight!

Postby Hantuonia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:42 pm

The invasion force rammed into the defending Ardozian troops, a (what I would guess to be) firefight ensued. Hantuonian tanks laid out heavy fire towards the Ardozian defense-force.

Vardozia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Vardozia » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:33 am

Ardozian reinforcements finally arrive, the reinforcements are composed of 2k infantry and 100 artillery. There are still troops being gathered, itt seems that this will become a stalemate.

The Ardozian president has said:

"These acts of aggression from Hantuonia are seen as an act of war, The Federation of Vardozia declares war upon the Republic of Hantuonia. Stay safe great citizens, as the road ahead is blurry and with no doubt, terrifying."

General Fondinhan of the 95th Infantry Division composes himself as he nears the frontline, he is leading 2k men into battle, 2k lives are in his hands.

"Men, there will surely be casualties in this battle, you must keep a strong nerve and a strong mind as what you will see and hear today will resonate within your head forever. Expect to lose friends, that is the cost of peace."

That was the last things said before he died covering a grenade thrown towards his troops.

Hantuonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hantuonia » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:46 am

"READY! AIM! FIRE!"

The soldiers infantry-men did as told and unloaded upon Ardozian troops, The Hantuonian tanks were down to two, what was thought to be a quick annexation turned into a complete and utter war, light-attack planes similar to Aermacchi MB.326s rained down fire upon Ardozian military.

Hantuonia, after the declaration of war gathered another invasion force to cross the river and invade Ardozia, the invasion force was composed of 10-thousand infantry, 50 tanks, and assistance from the Hantuonian air force.
Last edited by Hantuonia on Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vardozia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Vardozia » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:31 am

Ardozian forces scrambled from the unexpected flank, they only managed to get about 1k infantry to defend the northern border, these troops could be easily overrun as they are disorganized and in low numbers. A few Ardozian frigates were scrambled to the large seas that bordered both Hantuonia and Vardozia, they were placed on high-alert and were prepared to bombard Hantuonian troops if Ardozian military created enough space between them and Hantuonian troops.

Hantuonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hantuonia » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:15 am

Hantuonian forces begin contesting the defenders and mowing them down with their tanks and standard weaponry. The Ardozian forces were outmatched due to Hantuonia's strength in numbers. Hantuonian forces manage to wipe out the Ardozian forces.

The offensive into Ardozia continues with minimal casualties being sustained.

The annexation of Ardozian Hantuonia is going down an unexpected route. The quick decision to annex the area did not account for the fact that the area was heavily militarized by Ardozian troops. This mistake caused a stalemate in the region, casualties are high and morale is dwindling down.

Two Hantuonian corvettes along with 3 frigates were sent to engage the 2 Ardozian frigates, this would be the first naval battle of the war and a battle which would inflict many casualties.
Last edited by Hantuonia on Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vardozia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Vardozia » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:30 am

On land, the Ardozian troops decide to fall back and make enough space between them and the enemy for bombardment by the frigates to commence, little did they know that the frigates were being engaged by the Hantuonian navy. At this point, Hantuonian forces have not made much advancement but are still a few miles into the region of Ardozian Hantuonia. Vardozian forces had retreat about ~4 miles back.

Ardozian fighter jets were scrambled to take out the Hantuonian attack planes and bombers were en route to rain fire upon advancing Hantuonian troops.

Artillery was continuing to come in handy in the battle, surpassing the range of any rifle the Hantuonians and Ardozians had. Ardozian forces continued light-bombardment with their artillery.

Hantuonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hantuonia » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:40 am

Though facing bombardment from Ardozian artillery, Hantuonian forces in the region of Ardozian Hantuonia began to advance into Ardozian territory, they finally arrived at the newly established frontline and continued firing at Ardozian military. At this point Hantuonia was down to 3.1-thousand infantry and no tanks.

Up north, Hantuonian forces faced little resistance and continued their offensive, citizens found in mainland Ardozia were left alone. Hantuonian military began panicking once they noticed Ardozian bombers incoming, Hantuonian fighters were immediately sent up into the air to take down the bombers, some fighters were sent to combat Ardozian air units down south.

Reinforcements were sent to the region of Hantuonian Ardozia.

Vardozia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Vardozia » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:02 am

After the draft, Ardozian conscripts took defensive positions not far from where the Hantuonian offensive was happening.

The Ardozians sat in positions, most of them laying down in vast grasslands. The Hantuonian offensive could be seen from afar, smoke was in the sky and air. Gunfire and explosions could be heard. Some Ardozians laid down on small hills with sniper-rifles.

The Hantuonian offensive came closer and closer up until they were just a few miles away, little did the Hantuonians know that 7.5k Infantry and 150 Artillery cannons were awaiting them.

The first shots were fired.. The battle had begun.

The Ardozian forces fired upon the Hantuonians, the artillery cannons went off, tearing through the offensive. Both sides had to have sustained many casualties.

Some infantry charged with the bayonets on the end of their rifles while others stayed back and picked off Hantuonians one-by-one.

Hantuonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hantuonia » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:56 pm

Hantuonian forces, though managing to take out some Ardozians still got ripped apart in the midst of artillery bombardment and heavy fire from Ardozian troops. The Hantuonian offensive slowly regathered and managed to retreat just out of range of the artillery, they would need much more manpower in order to take out the defense forces of Ardozia.

Down south Hantuonian forces continued trying to push, the Ardozians were outgunned. Light-attack planes, or at least the ones that did not get shot down continued to fire down upon Ardozian forces.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents