NATION

PASSWORD

Azov's Anomaly Runners (Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Azov's Anomaly Runners (Open)

Postby GreatOceania » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:02 pm

Keep on Stalking Scav

Azov's Anomaly Runners is a group of illegal Scavs who operates on the black market. They make living by operating in Oceania's Deadly Dead-Man-Zones there they locate and bring back Anomalies (which is known as Anomaly Running) to be sold on the market depending on the quality and the abilities on them the price of these items can be expensive due to the hard work required to get them. So whether you are a collector willing to pay a hefty price to add something "different" to your collection or maybe a Bounty Hunter or Mercenary looking to boost your own power whatever it is Azov's Anomaly might have what you need.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Azov's Notes and reminders
-Azov's Anomaly Runners will like to point out that it isn't a wise idea to perform any experiments that involve breaking into the anomaly as this can cause an increase of irreversible cases of, Psy Brain, radiation poisoning, or Dark Matter Poisoning
-We might give out discounts to repeat customers on certain products
-The maximum you can buy in bulk on anomalies is 100 however this might be limited on higher quality and rare anomalies
-large orders will not be accepted on certain anomalies
-We are not responsible for any health problems you may develop or deaths caused while using our products
-We require the money to be sent first or paid on time failure to do so will result in either being blacklisted or a hit being placed on you
-Azov's Anomaly Runners can refuse the right to sell to anyone and any entity
-We do not sell our products to any police agencies and certain ABC's agencies
-We don't issue refunds on anomalies

Known side effects when using Anomalies

-Radiation Poisoning: this doesn't need to be explained but can be cured with rad scrubbers and rad away medicine

-Psy-Brains: hearing sounds of severe hallucinating, echoing voices, and seeing apparitions the sight and sounds make you feel very dazed and tired, nauseous? well this is a somewhat common illness you can get in the Dead Zones or Anomalies affected by Psy but don't worry it can be prevented with a rad scrubber anomaly or some psy-pills but make sure to use said items before you use any anomalies affected by psy as once you get Psy brain it can't be cured

-Dark Matter Radiation Poisoning: Radiation poisoning but on steroids, can kill you in a few days. not only can this affect you but also other people but do not worry not because only a few anomalies are affected with DMR and also there is a simple solution you can buy from us if you do purchase one its called Rad Scrubber anomalies these can type of anomalies will eat the radiation protecting you and everyone

-Nations who produce good and detailed IC posts might get discounts and other things for free

-depending on the anomaly other forms of payment or negotiating might be required

-This is a BLACK MARKET StoreFront we don't follow international law

Our Products
Most of our Anomalies are cataloged into 3 Tiers with Tier 1 being okay and somewhat affordable to Tier 3 being high quality and expensive

Remember more anomalies will be up for sale when my Runners discover new ones and the research team tells me the results of them but if we get more money we might be able to afford the expensive equipment to probably capture creatures from the Zones and sell them but until then keep on Stalking Scavs.
-Azov

Azov's Medicine
A huge surplus of abandoned zone medicine found by our Runners in Military Warehouses used to prevent or cure certain side effects produced by the anomalies we suggest that you take the medicine before using the anomalies

Anti-Rad
Price ₽100
Azov's notes
Common and cheap this will last for 1-2 Days

Psy-Blocker
Price ₽250
Azov's notes
will cause the user to appear emotionless these last for 1-2 hours make sure to take one as repeated use will make you end up acting like a zombie working long hours with minimum wage

Rad-Protectant
Price ₽500
Azov's notes
Lasts about a week however do not take more than one you will die if you do!

IP-2 antidote
price: requires negotiation
Azov's note
so apparently the Military and DMR-Plants have some type of antidote where the Dark Matter Radiation won't affect them well how interesting since it can do that this might be one of our most expensive items

Rad Scrubbers
These Anomalies eat the radiation or Psy that other anomalies emit but that's the only thing they can do
-Azov

Wrench
price ₽1,500
Azov's Notes
this covers most Tier 1 and a few tier 2 anomalies and provides limited psy protection

Bubble
price ₽3,500
Azov's notes
this can cover all tier 2 and 3 anomalies and can also eat away DMR along with Psy

Tier 1
prices range from ₽2,500 up to ₽14,500

Stone blood
price 2,000
Good effects:
Okay Healing Factor: the Healing factor is not that great as it takes an hour or so to fully heal your wounds

Bad effects
Radioactive: its a bit very radioactive make sure to use the right stuff to prevent getting radiation poisoning

Azov's notes
these are common to see around in the dead zones but they have great healing powers mostly used when you aren't fighting

Toten Slime
Price ₽2,500
good effects
Okay Bleeding protection: while it can slow bleeding it's not fast enough to stop the bleeding

bad effects
Radioactive: this is somewhat very radioactive so be careful of it

Azov's Notes
this is basically a poor man's Mica

Decayed Jellyfish
Price ₽3,455
good effects
Okay Bulletproof protection: only good against Pistol rounds and some rifle rounds but it won't be able to keep up after the first 2-4 hits

bad effects:
Psy: my runners found these in lakes and ponds that have been near Psy fields so be wary when using or handling

Azov's notes
For some reason every time I'm handling this I can hear voices that are submerged in water then again I might've gotten water in my processor also I don't why it is called a jellyfish maybe if you turned it upside down and look at it enough you might see the shape of a jellyfish

Sparkler
Price ₽3,500
Good effects
Increase endurance: This anomaly will increase your endurance allowing you to run faster but might take some time to regenerate your stamina

Bad effects
minor electric shocks: you might get a minor electric shock here and there but it's not enough to kill you

Azov"s notes
don't be using this in sports

Tier 2
prices range from ₽14,500 up to ₽140,500

The Slug
price ₽15,000
Good effects:
Stops Bleeding: this anomaly can slow the bleeding way faster than the Toten slime however it can't keep up if you are continuous taking hits

Bad effects
Radioactive: make sure to buy Rad Scrubber Anomalies or Rad Away medicine

Azov's Notes
basically a Middle-class Mica for those who can afford it

Ember Flower
Price: ₽13,500
Good effects:
decent bulletproof protection: it gives a decent amount of protection but don't think it will stop everything if you keep on getting shot the anomaly won't keep up and you will die

Bad effects:
Psy: it has been near Psy fields careful when handling
Radioactive: remember if you don't want to get cancer buy Rad scrubbers and Rad Away medicine

Azov's notes
it has a pretty design sometimes I use it as a lamp

Flash
Price ₽16,750
good effects
Increase Endurance: better than the sparkler not only will it allow you to run faster but also allow you to regenerate your stamina when performing physical activities i.e climbing, running, jumping and etc

Bad effects
Electric Shock: sometimes you'll get shocked here and there but it's not enough to kill you though avoid live wires and electric wires cause might increase the chances of dying

Azov's Notes
never really a fan of endurance-boosting anomalies then again I'm the only one who has to deal with the orders and so I don't go outside that much

Meat Chunk
price ₽24,675
Good effects
Healing factor: this can heal your wounds but will take some time can range from 20 minutes to a few hours

Bad effects:
Won't heal impact and blunt damages: don't rely on it if you fall from 3 story building and survived or got hit with a bat this doesn't seem to heal these types of injuries

Psy: don't want to hear voices and see things that aren't there well get the right stuff to prevent getting Psy Brain

Azov's notes
I once mistaken this for an actually piece of meat sadly my kitchen no longer exist

Tier 3
prices range from ₽150,000 and up

Mica
Price: ₽150,000
Good effects:
Stops Bleeding: got stabbed or shot well this bad boy will make the bleeding non-existent however there is a limit such as it will stop working if you are continuous taking bullets after bullet also make sure to patch your wounds up

Bad effects
Not so great Fire Protection: don't rely on this to protect you from fire or other burning things
PSY: looks like my runners are seeing and hearing things when they manage to retrieve this might be PSY that is affecting this

Azov's notes:
yeah so apparently it can only keep up so much before giving poor steve thought he could take on an MG post

Battery
Price: ₽365,000
good effects:
Fire Protection: for some reason, this can protect someone in extreme heat up to 900°C
Shock Protection: do you hate it when you got the drop on someone in a wet area but they pulled a sneaky and dropped live wires into the water well this anomaly will make sure you won't fall to that trick

Bad effects:
PSY: this item has been exposed to psy requires a Rad Scrubber Anomaly or Psy-pills

Azov's Notes
This thing can be a portable generator! if your car battery is dead just attach some wires to your anomaly and your car battery and boom a fully charge car or maybe you couldn't afford the electric bill just attach this to your breaker and say goodbye to electric bills

Mama Perlen
Price: requires negotiation
Good effects
Great Bulletproof Protection: this thing my Runners found was shown to give some serious protection we tested it on steve with a KS-23 point-blank and 150m away from the only injury he got was a broken ribcage now remember if you are using this don't be constantly relying on it as it won't keep if you are taking hits after hits

Bad effects
radioactive: a bit radioactive if I say myself you know the drill Rad Scrubber Anomaly or Rad Away medicine is useful when using this
minor amnesia: can sometimes make the user forget

Azov's Notes
To be honest I don't remember where my runners got this

Toten's Soul
Price ₽650,000
Good effects
Healing Factor: don't have medkits or first aid on hand don't worry the Toten's Soul got you covered this can heal your wounds in a few minutes from bullet wounds to stabs and even damage caused by burning this will surely help in the long run

Bad effects
Not so great Impact protection: when it comes to falling from the 2nd story building onto the ground or other forms of blunt damage the Toten's soul could not cover Blunt damages to the body

minor Dark Matter Radiation: my runners found this near area after a Toten Droid Attack so small levels of DMR is presence careful when using since even the smallest amount of DMR can cause Dark Matter Poisoning

psy: this was found in an area that had a recent presence of a Toten Droid there are some high levels of Psy in this so make sure to take appropriate cautions when using this

Azov notes
I wouldn't say this is the soul of the TotenDroid but the soul of what it killed, either way, its weird one every way also you could also combine it with Mica difference between them is that one stops bleeding and the other heals your wounds

Lunar light
Price: Requires negotiation
Good Effects
Endurance Boost: This Anomaly not only boost your endurance to that of a trained athlete but also allows you to regain your stamina even when performing physical activities i.e climbing, jumping and etc

Bad Effects
Dark Matter Radiation: so this have been found with traces of a dangerous type of radiation known as Dark Matter Radiation so be real careful when handling or using

Azov's Notes
even with this, you will never beat Usain Bolt

Azov's order form
Code: Select all
[b]What anomaly would you like?:[/b]
[b]How many?[/b]
[b]Who buying it?[/b]
[b]Special requests[/b]
[b]Address[/b]
[b]Negotiation deals[/b] (this for anomalies that have an "negotiation required" tag)
[b]Sign here so we aren't held responsible for anything you do that results in injuries or death[/b]X (insert name here)

if you are buying an Anomaly that requires a "Negotiation required" tag please state what you will pay within the negotiation deals tab
Last edited by GreatOceania on Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Mama Parlen Deal-Legally Approved by U.C.C.R for Deal

Postby Texkentuck » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:58 pm

What anomaly would you like?:Mama Perlen
How many? 1,000
Who buying it? Fortress Island Medical Research Facility- Texkentuck Department of Health
Special requests We are able to meet a ship in International waters which will be guarded by the Texkentuck Royal Navy for pick up.
Address Fortress Island Militarized AirBase, Fortress Island, Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation-U.C.C.R
Negotiation deals (this for anomalies that have an "negotiation required" tag) Our government facility is able to put up 100,000 TexkMarks converted to your currency and we offer to send 10,000 of a newly developed vaccine called Type A-Immunity Vaccine shot with booster. A rare plant was used in the research from our Island and for some reason diffirent patients have tried it who had specific blood diseases. They were cured. In our lab we cured up to 10 rats out of 35 who had a blood disease. The vaccine also has been able to help stop the spread of diffirent types of corona type illnesses.
Sign here so we aren't held responsible for anything you do that results in injuries or deathX (insert name here)

if you are buying an Anomaly that requires a "Negotiation required" tag please state what you will pay within the negotiation deals tab

We are able to negotiate for a better deal if needed....We hope our fist proposal is acceptable. Our vaccine is safe and has been implemented to citizens and made as a requirement by the Texkentuck Airlines Association that all passengers must have a vaccine passport or a pass to not be vaccinated by their family doctor. It simply explains the citizens is aware of not being vaccinated. It's more about awareness and 6 of 10 citizens who weren't planning to be vaccinated were after talking with a family doctor. Also it's been named as a requirement for any citizens collecting any form of government benefit under the same requirement. If a citizen really doesn't want to be vaccinated they are able to get a right of passage by going to a doctor getting a note that explains the citizens is made aware of the vaccine. That pass is only for reasons of the airlines to confidentially know they aren't vaccinated in order to take medical precaution...Citizens flying an airlines from Texkentuck are notified that they will be on a flight with an unvaccinated person. But that persons confidentiality is kept safe. It's simply to make sure every citizens has met with a doctor to get explained to them about our vaccine. Also to make citizens aware of a chance of someone who could carry the disease so that extra precautions may be implemented. Mask requirements aren't necessary or pushed as necessary but is stated that it prevents breath from extending out and to prevent people when talking from ones saliva. We tell our citizens the vaccine is the only logical alternative. 90% of our citizens are up to date in our vaccines.
Last edited by Texkentuck on Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:17 am, edited 7 times in total.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:22 am

Texkentuck wrote:El snip

Message from Azov

Ah yes the Mama Perlens is a great anomaly to have but a bit radioactive guessing by the buyer your gonna perform some experiments I would like to tell you to be careful when experimenting with anomalies as they could cause some terrible consequences well considered your order accepted while we ain't dealing with any corona diseases in the zone we, however, will use your Vaccine to deal with any Blood diseases that my men could contract through various while your money will help out the store. The Runners will be sent in a black LCVP with your stuff which will arrive in a few days

Keep on Stalking Scav
-Azov

Buraqui
Secretary

Founded: Feb 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Buraqui » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:02 am

THIS MESSAGE IS MARKED CONFIDENTIAL
What anomaly would you like?:
A: Anti-Rad
B: Psy-Blocker
C: IP-2 antidote
How many? 1,000,000 of units of item A and B, 50,000 units of item C
Who buying it? Dr. Safiya Abd al-Wali Bousaid
Special requests We would prefer this shipment, and all future shipments, to be packaged as discreetly as possible. For example, perhaps in the rocker panels of imported automobiles or stuffed into bags of rice labeled "humanitarian aid". Low altitude airdrop is also acceptable.
Address

Iranmehr Kindergarten
1212 Avenue of the Victors
Muhālabād, 19740
Attn: Dr. Noura Al-Amin

Negotiation deals (this for anomalies that have an "negotiation required" tag) We offer the following comodities: Gold, Silver, Uranium, Ivory (elephant), Pelts (tiger and lion), rare hardwoods (planks), milk goats, frozen concentrated orange juice
Sign here so we aren't held responsible for anything you do that results in injuries or deathX (Dr. Safiya Abd al-Wali Bousaid)

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:57 am

Buraqui wrote:El snip

Message from Azov

Hello while we gladly accept the payment of Gold, Silver, Uranium, and the rare hardwood for Anti-Rad and Psy-Blocker however we gonna have to limit the amount of IP-2 antidote to about 1,500 due to its rarity here in the Dead zone as they are in high demand but because of that we will offer a 5,000 dollar discount off of your purchase if that is okay with you

The one and only
-Azov

Return to Global Economics and Trade