NATION

PASSWORD

A Generic Alliance of Generic Naions(yes, naions, dwi)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

A Generic Alliance of Generic Naions(yes, naions, dwi)

Postby Satirius » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:22 pm

LOOK I USED A SEAL GENERATOR BECAUSE I'M TOO RETARDED TO USE PAINT

PREAMBLE

This alliance is a alliance of completely generic nations with no history together to grow our e-peens. Because this alliance is mine, I will use it to combat $HATED_IDEOLOGY using oblique words and picture spam to look like a badass to conceal the fact that I'm a pasty 12-year-old kid with no friends whatsoever.

This is really boring shit I have to write because I have to, just skip over it and go to the fun stuff

CHARTER

ARTICLE I
-something something something general purpose of alliance
--affirms $IDEOLOGY but you already know this because we're the same kind of douchebag
ARTICLE II
-something something something administration
--something about details, need not worry
ARTICLE III
-flee tlade
--no tariffs because we're bffls
--bi-annual and mandatory buttsechs convention (OOC: I fully intend on rping this btw)
ARTICLE IV
-extradition
--blah blah crime is bad
-justice
--some weird shit that you will never rp ever
ARTICLE V
-MUTUAL DEFENSE! Hoo boy, I can see you were just getting real tired skimming over this! I put this fifth down the list so that I won't appear to be a total 12-year-old, and I think it works!
--YOU CAN CALL ON OTHER NATIONS TO START A DOGPILE! Never get a good RP done as each party intimidates the other with a massive list of nations!
--YOU CAN INVADE OTHERS UNDER THE NAME OF $IDEOLOGY! Let's get thinly veiled imperialism!
ARTICLE VI
-OTHER ALLIANCES CLAUSE! You can call upon other lists of nations to impress people you don't like!
ARTICLE VII
-i have no fucking clue what to put here, just bear with me until the next section

ALLIANCE PENIS SIZEORBAT

-numbers of troops and tanks to post, so you can get no rping done whatsoever because it ends in a hasty diplomatic backpedaling instead of real action
1. Crifixian GAGN Force:
1) Armor CORPS
a) Bikini Battalion
b) Bicycle Division
c) Some 14 year olds with feces
2) Navy
a) Hot tub time machine
3) Air force
a) Soviet Strength Paper Airplane

2. PAP GAGN Force:
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000^121341 extra super fancy and powerful soldiers.
Oh yeah, and we're pretty much invincible, and we have the bestest economy in the world.

ALLIANCE MEMBERS

-A list of secondary importance because everyone here is part of the same clique
-Crifix (pylon)
-Pretty Awesome Persons (additional vespene gas)

LEADERSHIP

-Leader: me
-Vice president: first best friend

-Milletery[sic] commander: second best friend
-Milletery vice comannder: third best friend

-various civil positions that nobody cares about or will mention in a RP ever

Application

soem copypasta
Code: Select all
Nation name:
Leader name:
Ideology (should be mine, but w/e this is an open field):
Military forces for the alliance(type a few numbers and add some trailing zeros with little regard for organization, for extra detail points separate into infantry and tanks):

Some oath here to waste your time, it's not like you're going to be disloyal to your own stick and balls anyway
Last edited by Satirius on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Serpensa
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Mods?
Serpensan Technology Ltd.

Serpensan Technology Ltd. is a semi-military organization that specializes in the building of robotic drones, and genetic enhancements. Other services include beneficial and psychedelic and space age vehicles, all of which are in use in the Serpensan Military.

Short Fact File:
Military: Usually about 10 % of population, plus the total military strength divided by two, of drones.
Government Type

Steel Pact Minister for Internal Security

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Serpensa wrote:Mods?

I don't see why this is lockable

This is pretty much the same thing as a variety of alliances here, except that I am more forthcoming about its intentions

Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Praetonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Praetonia » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Tried to write a post, but OP says all that needs to be said about this site.

Serpensa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Satirius wrote:
Serpensa wrote:Mods?

I don't see why this is lockable

This is pretty much the same thing as a variety of alliances here, except that I am more forthcoming about its intentions

Spam... face it, this is how the game is played. If you don't like it, don't play.

Serpensan Technology Ltd. is a semi-military organization that specializes in the building of robotic drones, and genetic enhancements. Other services include beneficial and psychedelic and space age vehicles, all of which are in use in the Serpensan Military.

Short Fact File:
Military: Usually about 10 % of population, plus the total military strength divided by two, of drones.
Government Type

Crifix
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crifix » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Nation name: The Republic of Crifix
Leader name: Daniel Nosarzewski
Ideology (should be mine, but w/e this is an open field):Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Military forces for the alliance(type a few numbers and add some trailing zeros with little regard for organization, for extra detail points separate into infantry and tanks):
1) Armor CORPS
a) Bikini Battalion
b) Bicycle Division
2) Navy
a) Hot tub time machine
3) Air force
I promise to obey whatever the hell you want me to do than shank you and take your scalp as a prize for my Pineapple god.

Old Beringia
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Beringia » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Yes. All these alliances are getting excessive in numbers.
Beringia is back!
The Theocratic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia
"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

[God Empress Alicia Esmeraude Dux Ducis II]
[Embassy Program 2.0 | Survive in Beringia | NS Factbook and Q&A (Outdated)]
[NSEconomy Calc | Map (Outdated) | iiWiki Page (Current WIP) | WikiStates Page (RIP)]
[~~~~Declaration of Intent Regarding Terrorism~~~~]

Sisylana
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sisylana » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Serpensa wrote:
Satirius wrote:I don't see why this is lockable

Spam... face it, this is how the game is played. If you don't like it, don't play.

You take this game more seriously than others.
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat,
'or you wouldn't have come here.'

Serpensa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Sisylana wrote:
Serpensa wrote:

You take this game more seriously than others.

Considering you have 20 posts, I don't think you can really talk. I play the game seriously sometimes, and other times not seriously.

Short Fact File:
Government Type

Praetonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Praetonia » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Serpensa wrote:
Satirius wrote:I don't see why this is lockable

Spam... face it, this is how the game is played. If you don't like it,

lol'd

don't play.

Good advice.
Last edited by Praetonia on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Serpensa wrote:
Sisylana wrote:You take this game more seriously than others.

Considering you have 20 posts, I don't think you can really talk. I play the game seriously sometimes, and other times not seriously.

As do most NSers. However, this thread is more suitable for F7, and has been reported as such.
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Serpensa wrote:

((OOC: Actually he has twenty-five. He posts in F7. And I agree; he's using satire, and that's not against the rules. Chill.))

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

North African Union II
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby North African Union II » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:04 pm

[url][/url]http://www.says-it.com/seal/shieldscroll.php
Security Council Seat NAA

North African Union II
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby North African Union II » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Security Council Seat NAA

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Serpensa wrote:

And I have tenfold the amount of posts. Grizzled veteran will now tell you to promptly leave the thread.
North African Union II wrote:http://www.says-it.com/seal/shieldscroll.php

And you too. Get out.

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Crifix wrote:Nation name: The Republic of Crifix
Leader name: Daniel Nosarzewski
Ideology (should be mine, but w/e this is an open field):Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
1) Armor CORPS
a) Bikini Battalion
b) Bicycle Division
2) Navy
a) Hot tub time machine
3) Air force
I promise to obey whatever the hell you want me to do than shank you and take your scalp as a prize for my Pineapple god.

You are accepted as I need additional pylons

Pretty Awesome Persons
Minister

Founded: May 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pretty Awesome Persons » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Nation name: The Anonymous Political Effort of Pretty Awesome Persons
Leader name: Robert Norton
Ideology (should be mine, but w/e this is an open field): Democracy
Military forces for the alliance(type a few numbers and add some trailing zeros with little regard for organization, for extra detail points separate into infantry and tanks): 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000^121341 extra super fancy and powerful soldiers.
Oh yeah, and we're pretty much invincible, and we have the bestest economy in the world.

Some oath here to waste your time, it's not like you're going to be disloyal to your own stick and balls anyway
Yeah, okay whatever, this is the uber and bestest alliance ever!!!!11!!!1
DEFCON 1 2 3 4 [5] Nothing going on here...
It's currently 2056 in Pretty Awesome Persons
Denomynm: Awesomite

Cup of Harmony 47 Champions

Economic Left/Right: 1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.15

volim partizan crno bele boje

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Pretty Awesome Persons wrote:Nation name: The Anonymous Political Effort of Pretty Awesome Persons
Leader name: Robert Norton
Ideology (should be mine, but w/e this is an open field): Democracy
Military forces for the alliance(type a few numbers and add some trailing zeros with little regard for organization, for extra detail points separate into infantry and tanks): 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000^121341 extra super fancy and powerful soldiers.

Yeah, okay whatever, this is the uber and bestest alliance ever!!!!11!!!1

Needed additional vespene gas anyways.

In.

Crifix
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crifix » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:32 pm

As a grouop what should we do first

Mimic
Envoy

Founded: May 17, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Mimic » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:02 am

Nation name: Mimic, duh
Leader name: Emperor [my real name] the Magnificently Badass
Ideology (should be mine, but w/e this is an open field): wtf is that this isn't NSG
86th Army
.....125th Division
..........790th Brigade
...............18534th Company
..................160,000 Mimician Army Marines
...............18535th Company
..................160,000 Mimician Army Marines
..................1,000 special forces troops who are like the green berets only cooler
...............19748th Armoured
...................55,000 awesome tanks

90th Navy
.....74th Armada
..........120th Fleet
...............5682nd Carrier Division
..................100 aircraft carriers with 200 F-22s per carrier
..................450 missile cruisers with 3000 missiles each
..................a bunch of support ships no one cares about

57½th Air Force
.....968th Air Group
.........1230th Air Wing
..............168th Air Army
...................19865th Air Squadron
......................10000 F-16s with SCUD missiles
......................1 A-10 because someone said they were cool

I'm using indents! This is soooo professional looking!

I swear to be awesome and to not betray you for political gain and to complain to the mods whenever someone is being a meanie and to stir up shit on IRC channels for the sake of pointless drama.

Also I'm not a n00b, I have 4 BILLION people, to prove it I submit this RP sample to show how good I can write! Personally I think you can't just write boring, colourless accounts of stuff blowing up and statwank, you have to show things from the characters' perspective's and make the reader really emphasize with them.
IC: Rain clouds floated overhead signifying that it was going to rain. It was the last of the last stands and the Mimician soldiers were outnumbered fifty thousand to one. Although they held the high ground for the moment Bob was scared because Bob didn't know how long it would last. Maybe the enemie's would attack them! Suddenly he heard a loud noise. The enemy 155mm (6 in.) artillery was firing at them! BOOM! BOOM! Shells struck every were but what the enemie's didn't know was that Bob and the other Mimicians had a plan up their sleeve. While sweat trickled down his face, Bob ordered the other men to shoot their guns at the shells. Bullets struck the shells causing them to explode! But it wasn't good enough and bob grieved for 248 soldiers were killed by the artillery attack.
Suddenly there was the whoosh of planes overhead! Bob's face broke a smile as he entertained the possibility that these were Mimician planes. "WE'RE SAVED BOYS!!" he said loudly and the other soldiers were happy. But then the planes began to drop bombs on the Mimicians! They had tricked bob. They were actually the enemy planes! And another 1864 soldiers were killed by the flying bombs. So Bob gulped and looked at the picture of his family for the last times before saying "All right, everyone still alive, our new plan is to kill all the enemy soldiers." The entire Mimician army charged down the hill into the valley towards the enemy soldiers yelling "FOR MIMIC!" as there was a flash of thunder and the rain began to fall. It was a truly aw inspring sight. The planes couldn't bomb any more due to the lightning but nonetheless the Mimician soldiers fell one by one until only Bob was left shooting every enemy soldier he saw, before finally a bullet impaled him from his throat to pierce straight down into his heart. As his vision went black, with his last breath he shouted "DEATH TO THE ENEMIES OF MIMIC!" before dying.
=====================
In the Emperor's palace an aide came to see the Emperor who was playing a videogame. The Emperor looked at the aide whose face was sad. "Aide, what news do you have for me?" "Emperor... the 500th Army has been destroyed. 12305 soldiers died." The Emperor's face flushed pale with shock and from his eyes a single tear trickled. "Order everyone who was part of that army the posthumous Medal of the Empire" "Yes sir" "Also there will be no mercy. Continue to destroy those fuckers. This just got personal."

OOC: I think the end of this example in particular with the Emperor's inspiring speech is particularly good. You can just imagine the dramatic music swelling, haha :) Newbies can defiantly learn to write good from reading the posts of veterans like us.
Also, bonobos suck. Go Macaques.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents