NATION

PASSWORD

Third Southern Hemisphere Games (invite only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Independent South Africa
Diplomat

Founded: May 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Third Southern Hemisphere Games (invite only)

Postby Independent South Africa » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:21 pm

as the countdown begins to the Third Southern Hemisphere Games , the Windhoek torch rally from Windhoek to Johannesburg begins with Tinus Vorster running in Kiev the site of the games 4 years ago .

As the count down closes with the a recap of both the first and Second Games , spectators and fans of the National teams competing in the games arrive to take their seats

Gerald Vorster : Welcome to RTE 1's coverage of the Third Southern Hemisphere Games , tonight we are just waiting for the countdown to end at zero

3 2 1 lets go

Opening Flim
the Ceremony begins with Xian Pu and Eddy Mitchell (both representing Windhoek and Kiev Respectively) singing in their native tongue (Chinese and French) , they are joined by Steve Hofmeyr who chases them off the stadium . A giant hand from the led score board takes Hofmeyr and sends him on a journey to Windhoek where he sees the opening ceremony of the Windhoek Games which is in CGI . a man who looks like Juan Antonio Samaranch introduces himself as Hans Waldheim as Hofmeyr walks out the stadium in Windhoek to see AWB flags and AWB troops fighting protesters advancing towards Windhoek but before he can stop it , he is taken by Waldheim to Kiev circa 2025 where Anastasie Bachelot is grabbed by Hofmeyr who then throws her into a pipe . the flim ends with Bachelot in the stadium via the pipe holding a sign saying Hello Johannesburg with Hans Waldheim and Steve Hofmeyr arriving in the stadium

Pandemonium
This sections covers the Boer Republics to 1986

Proceedings were suddenly interrupted by a loud shout, recorded by volunteers during the rehearsals, followed by drumming (the pre-recorded drumming amplified by 965 cast members drumming on inverted household buckets and bins )

People dressed as Boers arrive with another dressed as British soldiers shoot each other and as the British leave the Boers Celebrate only to be prisoned by the British again , then they are freed in in the 1910 segment when a man dressed as Louis Botha arrives with him saying the Union of South Africa has been proclaimed , after that a reenactment of World War 2 begins with the same boers fighting Germans who run similarly like the British before . The Boers then travel to the 1960s where some of the Boers dance the twist before one of the Boers gets shot by a South African Police man mistaking him for an American Spy . the Boers using the DeLorean time travel to the 1986 Commonwealth Games and accidently tell Thatcher to ban South Africa from the games . The Segment ends with one of the Boers revealed to be Ian Smith who declares the Third Southern Hemisphere Games Open in Costume

The Parade of Nations happen with Namibia , Argentina , Rhodesia , Brazil , Chile , Hungary , Romania , Mexico , France , the Raj of Sarawak , Israel Jamesian Chechnya , the UAC , United States , South Korea , South Aprica , Lushansk and other nations returning with the UK debuting for the first time in the games

the Mascot of the Third Southern Hemisphere Games Pieter the Tiger arrives with Pierre (Kiev 25) and Viktor (Windhoek 21) the mascots the previous games

Rowan Atkinson as Mr Bean arrives and performs for the Third Southern Hemisphere Games
https://youtu.be/CwzjlmBLfrQ
Last edited by Independent South Africa on Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Former Alt Account of the United Australasian Commonwealth

All Jamesian Ethnic groups belong to Jamesia

Alternate version of South Africa in which Apartheid ended in 1962 , hope that clears any misunderstanding before judging me about my flag unless thread says so
I am Not a Racist , I just like the Flag Design of the 1928 to 1994 Flag

Soviet Union of Russia and Belarus
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Union of Russia and Belarus » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:51 pm

the Soviet Team arrives with full splendor after the French Team arrives with Premier Chernenko watching in a vip box
Puppet Account of Lushansk

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:02 pm

The Gaian Delegation sends participants from South Aprica Aurumtina Oakesia Dowunda and New Zenithland.
Become an Independent. You’ll see how liberating it is.
My Political Beliefs: The Jamesianist Manifesto
General Theme
Special Theme

Independent South Africa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent South Africa » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:20 pm

The Jamesian Republic wrote:The Gaian Delegation sends participants from South Aprica Aurumtina Oakesia Dowunda and New Zenithland.

they march under the Gaian Delegation Flag

Later the German Empire who is debuting for the first time marches on the field to greet everyone and is led by Wilhelm Honecker

the Parade ends with Lushanskian Band , the Diamonds singing a promotional version of their hit song Little Darlin:

Ah, ya ya ya ya, ya ya ya ya, ya ya ya ya
Welcome here , to South Africa
Here we go , to the games
Ahh uha uha uha uha
From Windhoek to Johannesburg
its a long trip , we'll stop
for you uuuuu

Welcome to Games Everyone
From Namibia to the Soviet Union
Lushansk our home is here too
Even the Jamesian Chechens
I'll know too soon
That It'll end soon

We will win the games
for South Africa
and Lushansk
for youuuuu

https://youtu.be/5SaHPgTdF1g

Alternate version of South Africa in which Apartheid ended in 1962 , hope that clears any misunderstanding before judging me about my flag unless thread says so

Independent South Africa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent South Africa » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:43 am

Gerald Vorster: the First Game is Jai Alai with the Jamesian Chechnya National Jai Alai Team led by Ralph Morrison leading in 23 points , the Gaian Delegation leads by 30 points and the Lushanskians 32 points

The Soviet Team leads by 12 points

the Americans by 2 points

and the French by 6 points

and South Africa by 10 points

Lushansk has now been declared the winner , and Oh Lushansk played with the Jamesian Chechen Flag and the Gaian Delegation Flag

OOC: here is the flag of the Partially Recognized State of Jamesian Chechnya (Declared Independence from the UAC by Jamesian Settlers fleeing the Los Angeles Riots , Only Recognized by Lushansk and Fleurian Nations , Claimed by the United Australasian Commonwealth as part of the Chechen ASSR)
Last edited by Independent South Africa on Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:56 pm

The Mayor of Gulf Town Thembani Ndungane arrives just before the closing ceremonies.
Become an Independent. You’ll see how liberating it is.
My Political Beliefs: The Jamesianist Manifesto
General Theme
Special Theme

Independent South Africa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent South Africa » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:41 pm

The Jamesian Republic wrote:The Mayor of Gulf Town Thembani Ndungane arrives just before the closing ceremonies.

OOC: currently right now , it is Game 2 so he will stay at the Carlton Center Hotel

IC: the guards direct him to a planning room of the Closing Ceremony Committee

Gerald Vorster : the Chechnya National Swimming team led by Les Woodrow will be competing against the South African National Swimming Team led by Hendrik Johannes Botha with France and Lushansk also sending their Swimming Teams in a hectic day 2 of the Third Southern Hemisphere Games

Heat 1 :

Marius Beaumanoir (Lushansk) 10 points

Roger Naudé (South Africa) 32 points

Johnathan Smith (Chechen Republic of Ichkeria or Jamesian Chechnya ) 12 points

Alceste Lefrançois (France ) 19 points

South Africa wins Heat 1

Frederich Van Den Berg (South Africa) 23 Points

Adonis Hertzog (United Australasian Commonwealth) 34 points

Robert Turnbull (Gaian Delegation ) 59 points

Paulin Coquelin (Lushansk ) 96 points

Lushansk wins Heat 2

Robert Spencer (CRI) 34 points

Jean Pierre Bordeaux (Lushansk) 92 points

Manuel Pedrotti (Gaian Delegation) 24 Points

Lushansk wins Game 2 of the Third Southern Hemisphere Games
Last edited by Independent South Africa on Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Reformed SFR Yugoslavia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Reformed SFR Yugoslavia » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:16 pm

the Yugoslav National Team led by Robert Slauson (of the Jamesian Yugoslav Minority ) arrives in time for the Cricket Match against South Africa

OOC: I'm the UAC's other alt
Last edited by Reformed SFR Yugoslavia on Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alt Account of the United Australasian Commonwealth

Gaian Ethnic Groups belong to The Jamesian Republic

Lushanskians and Native Lushanskians belong to Lushansk

Independent South Africa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent South Africa » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:27 pm

Reformed SFR Yugoslavia wrote:the Yugoslav National Team led by Robert Slauson (of the Jamesian Yugoslav Minority ) arrives in time for the Cricket Match against South Africa

OOC: I'm the UAC's other alt

Cricket Match results :

Phillipe Jean Michelin (Yugoslavia) 29 points

Gerald Smith (Lushansk) 12 Points

Hansie Cronje (South Africa ) 2 points

Yugoslavia Wins Round 1

Robert Bellic (Yugoslavia) 23 points

Jean Michel Trudeau (Lushansk) 32 points

Cho Sang Woo (South Korea) 4 Points

Lushansk wins Round 2

Oh Il Nam (South Korea) 50 Points

James Hawthorne (Yugoslavia) 23 points

Michael Vorster (South Africa) 45 points

South Korea Wins Round 3 and the game

The Anthem of South Korea plays as the Yugoslav , South Korean , and South African Flags raise up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CceXXXubvdE

Independent South Africa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent South Africa » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:44 pm

As the Final Event , closes after ten days , the Closing Ceremonies begin

Gerald Vorster: with the Gaian Delegation scoring 60 points in Polo against South Africa , the games have finally come to an end but we are just waiting for the clock to strike 9:00

Then it shows this sequence:

140 Athletes from the competing nations arrive holding their nations flag

Raising of the Namibian Flag to the Namibian Anthem
(Flag)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGuHeS7MgBY

Raising of the Oranje Blanje Blou to the South African Anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIiQSpiOHQM

Raising of the South Aprican Flag to Nkosi Sikele Mzantsi Aprika
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBKjWRjwMkY

Hans Waldheim :
in English : And now, I declare the Third Games of the Southern Hemisphere closed and in accordance with our tradition, I call upon the youth of the world to assemble, four years from now, in Gulf Town , South Aprica to celebrate with us; the Fourth Games of the Southern Hemisphere

Mayor Mmusi Maimane then hands over the Windhoek Flag via Hans Waldheim to Thembani Ndungane , Mayor of Gulf Town , South Aprica

the balloons of Pieter the Tiger (the Mascot of the 2029 Southern Hemisphere Games) and Bokkie the Springbok (the Mascot of the 2033 Southern Hemisphere Games) join together
https://youtu.be/9P_ZNmPTKuA?t=5449
as the official song of the Third Games is played

Southern Hemisphere Rock :

Die 29 Suidelike Halfrondspele is 'n universele partytjie
Van sport, van die spel as 'n slagspreuk in die algemeen
Om ons oorwinnings te vier, sal ons rock en roll dans

Ons is gevul met vreugde en met ons hele hart
Ons bedank diegene wat ons die geleentheid gegee het

Neem dit, klim in, maak dit klaar
Doel, doelwit van Suid-Afrika

'n Harde RSA
En kom ons dans rock en roll

'n Harde RSA

*instrumental section here*

'n Harde RSA

Ons sal goeie humor aan buitelandse spanne wys
En soos goeie Suid-Afrikaners, ridderlikheid en regstelling
En selfs in nederlaag sal ons rock en roll dans

'n Harde RSA

En kom ons dans vrolik rock en roll

Tune: 1962 FIFA Anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHW6JbrE52w

this is followed by the 2021 Southern Hemisphere Games Anthem , Peppermint Twist by Namibian singer , Caterina Valente as the athletes dance , for the first time , the audience are allowed to join in field inside the party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYRNiCaYOBE

which is followed by Dactylo Rock of Kiev 25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rPStQ1of-U

Portuguese South African Sergio Mendes arrives to sing Magelenha
https://youtu.be/ijnujobdJ4c
Last edited by Independent South Africa on Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents