NATION

PASSWORD

PHOTOGRAPH

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Dispertag
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

PHOTOGRAPH

Postby Dispertag » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:56 am

Hi there, I could really use somebody's help on this one. How am I supposed to upload photos? Either on a forum or on factbooks. I don't know how to so I'll appreciate it if someone helps me out, thank you in advance!
I,AUGUSTO SANTAMARÍA ÚZQUEDA, RULE THIS MONARCHY CALLED
REINO DE DISPERTAG

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
“Tiempo de rojos: hambre y piojos” —> “Commie time: hunger and lice”
77th BoF CHAMPION

If you're interested in learning about the heritage and influence of the Spanish Empire in America and especially in the US...
SPANIARD, LIBERAL CONSERVATIVE, MONARQUIST, SPANISH EMPIRE ENTHUSIAST
Para servirles,
Duque de Mintra

All Wild Things
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2017

Postby All Wild Things » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:02 am

Dispertag wrote:Hi there, I could really use somebody's help on this one. How am I supposed to upload photos? Either on a forum or on factbooks. I don't know how to so I'll appreciate it if someone helps me out, thank you in advance!

Hi,

NS doesn't host the images itself. What to do is to upload your photo to one of the whitelisted image hosting sites.
Then get the image address, and post it in your factbook / forum post using the [img] tags
Browse The NewsStand
Watch the Wild Life

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 29, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:03 am

Upload it to imgur. You dont need an account, if you're taken to the account page press back and you'll see its been uploaded anyway. Now hold down on the image, and press view. Copy the link of the i.imgur page (not the imgur page) and paste it in between in a dispatch. Now it should appear.

Dispertag
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2020

Postby Dispertag » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:18 am

All Wild Things wrote:
Dispertag wrote:Hi there, I could really use somebody's help on this one. How am I supposed to upload photos? Either on a forum or on factbooks. I don't know how to so I'll appreciate it if someone helps me out, thank you in advance!

Hi,

NS doesn't host the images itself. What to do is to upload your photo to one of the whitelisted image hosting sites.
Then get the image address, and post it in your factbook / forum post using the [img] tags

Catalonia 2070 RP wrote:Upload it to imgur. You dont need an account, if you're taken to the account page press back and you'll see its been uploaded anyway. Now hold down on the image, and press view. Copy the link of the i.imgur page (not the imgur page) and paste it in between in a dispatch. Now it should appear.

Thank you both!
I,AUGUSTO SANTAMARÍA ÚZQUEDA, RULE THIS MONARCHY CALLED
REINO DE DISPERTAG

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
“Tiempo de rojos: hambre y piojos” —> “Commie time: hunger and lice”
77th BoF CHAMPION

If you're interested in learning about the heritage and influence of the Spanish Empire in America and especially in the US...
SPANIARD, LIBERAL CONSERVATIVE, MONARQUIST, SPANISH EMPIRE ENTHUSIAST
Para servirles,
Duque de Mintra

Return to Technical