NATION

PASSWORD

i forgot my country name lol

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Croato-Slavia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

i forgot my country name lol

Postby Croato-Slavia » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:05 am

hey
i forgot my country name, all i remember is that it involved croatia, serbia and/or yugoslavia. the flag was also a tricolour (i think). it is 100% in the boneyard, and i think it was used 4-2 years ago
idiot sandwich
K O S O V O J E S R B I J A

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:13 am

Croato-Slavia wrote:hey
i forgot my country name, all i remember is that it involved croatia, serbia and/or yugoslavia. the flag was also a tricolour (i think). it is 100% in the boneyard, and i think it was used 4-2 years ago

Do you remember creating any factbooks or characters on it?

Do you still remember your password to that nation?

There are likely many countries with the same premise as the one mentioned above; without any other help, no one can really do much with lthe ittle info given.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Croato-Slavia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Croato-Slavia » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:26 am

-Astoria- wrote:
i forgot my country name, all i remember is that it involved Croatia, Serbia and/or Yugoslavia. the flag was also a tricolour (i think). it is 100% in the boneyard, and I think it was used 4-2 years ago

Do you remember creating any factbooks or characters on it?

Do you still remember your password to that nation?

There are likely many countries with the same premise as the one mentioned above; without any other help, no one can really do much with the little info given.

I remember my password, but I am not sure about the factbooks or characters, I'm not gonna say my password though ;P I do remember it could have either been a Democracy or a Left-wing Nation.
Last edited by Croato-Slavia on Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
idiot sandwich

Doge Land
Envoy

Founded: Feb 15, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Doge Land » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:57 am

If you remember the email of your nation (if you set one), you can go to the reset password box, put in your email, and then in the email that is sent, it should say the name of your nation in it.

Unless I'm completely wrong and the reset password box is based off of your nation name :P
this is a signature

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:00 am

Doge Land wrote:If you remember the email of your nation (if you set one), you can go to the reset password box, put in your email, and then in the email that is sent, it should say the name of your nation in it.

Unless I'm completely wrong and the reset password box is based off of your nation name :P

And unless they still have access to said email, or... didn't set one.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Croato-Slavia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Croato-Slavia » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:28 am

-Astoria- wrote:
Doge Land wrote:If you remember the email of your nation (if you set one), you can go to the reset password box, put in your email, and then in the email that is sent, it should say the name of your nation in it.

And unless they still have access to said email, or... didn't set one.

Indeed, you have to insert your nation name to get the password reset e-mail.
idiot sandwich

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:20 am

Croato-Slavia wrote:
-Astoria- wrote:And unless they still have access to said email, or... didn't set one.

Indeed, you have to insert your nation name to get the password reset e-mail.

You could search your email for NationStates mail about it CTEing.

Croato-Slavia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Croato-Slavia » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:47 am

Luna Amore wrote:
Croato-Slavia wrote:Indeed, you have to insert your nation name to get the password reset e-mail.

I cleared my e-mail a year ago, and I set it to auto-delete messages after 120 days. It is lost to time.
idiot sandwich

Croato-Slavia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Croato-Slavia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:27 am

Luna Amore wrote:
Croato-Slavia wrote:Indeed, you have to insert your nation name to get the password reset e-mail.

“ Due to the technical limitations of our game code, we are unable to search our 6+ million nation archive for old nations by email address. The search freezes the game for everyone for 10-20 minutes, which is of course unacceptable. Unfortunately, you'll have to remember your nation name or names.”

FUCK
idiot sandwich

The Second JELLIAN Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Second JELLIAN Republic » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:32 am

Can you remember where or what you posted ?
That’s how I found my old nation.
“Why..”, (Chaotic good), “Debate, don’t argue”, American.
“I know one thing, I know nothing”
This is not my first account.

Croato-Slavia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Croato-Slavia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:42 am

The Second JELLIAN Republic wrote:Can you remember where or what you posted ?
That’s how I found my old nation.

Nah, can’t remember anything. Though maybe I think I posted something in my factbook, though I am not sure
idiot sandwich

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:46 am

What was the nation name about? Was it similar to your current one?
Pro: Social Democracy, EU, LGBTQ+ Rights, Labour Party, Ukraine
Anti: Fascism, State Capitalism, Stalinism, Tankies supporting Russia, Nazism
bumbling fool
Politiscales: this
South German Times: Friedrich Schonbrunn diagnosed with Stage 1 Head and Neck Cancer, Gottfried Hallemark to immediately succeed. GDR President Alfred Wolff in grave controversy after calling rival candidate Jakob Silberstein a "schwein" during debate. Joe Biden to host NATO meeting in New York regarding aid to Ukraine. Alpine mountaineer Valentina Giatte successfully summits Mt. Everest. Former Kanzler Johan Schauff to create new hot beverage company, "Schauffee". SPECIAL: The Curious Case of James Friedenwahl: To find out more, log on to timessgermany.eu

Croato-Slavia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Croato-Slavia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:48 am

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:

Very probably. It must have something with Serbia, Croatia and/or Yugoslavia. Also my entire family is from Yugoslavia soo…. That’s why I use Serbia and Croatia so much :)
idiot sandwich

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:51 am

Croato-Slavia wrote:
Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:What was the nation name about? Was it similar to your current one?

Very probably. It must have something with Serbia, Croatia and/or Yugoslavia. Also my entire family is from Yugoslavia soo…. That’s why I use Serbia and Croatia so much :)

is it this one?
https://www.nationstates.net/page=boneyard?nation=Croatia-Serbia
Pro: Social Democracy, EU, LGBTQ+ Rights, Labour Party, Ukraine
Anti: Fascism, State Capitalism, Stalinism, Tankies supporting Russia, Nazism
bumbling fool
Politiscales: this
South German Times: Friedrich Schonbrunn diagnosed with Stage 1 Head and Neck Cancer, Gottfried Hallemark to immediately succeed. GDR President Alfred Wolff in grave controversy after calling rival candidate Jakob Silberstein a "schwein" during debate. Joe Biden to host NATO meeting in New York regarding aid to Ukraine. Alpine mountaineer Valentina Giatte successfully summits Mt. Everest. Former Kanzler Johan Schauff to create new hot beverage company, "Schauffee". SPECIAL: The Curious Case of James Friedenwahl: To find out more, log on to timessgermany.eu

Croato-Slavia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Croato-Slavia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:06 am

Croato-Slavia wrote:Very probably. It must have something with Serbia, Croatia and/or Yugoslavia. Also my entire family is from Yugoslavia soo…. That’s why I use Serbia and Croatia so much :)

is it this one?
https://www.nationstates.net/page=boneyard?nation=Croatia-Serbia

Sadly, I tried this one before I posted this. No. I even tried 5 of my passwords and reset e-mail for good measure.
idiot sandwich

Croato-Slavia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Croato-Slavia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:12 am

I’ll still try cracking the password with all the passwords I know.
idiot sandwich

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:39 am

Unfortunately, if you don't know the nation name, there's nothing more to discuss.

iLock.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical