NATION

PASSWORD

Make a Meme About the AL II: Electric Boogaloo

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
Western Fardelshufflestein
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:19 pm

As many of you may remember, last year or so I created a thread called "Make a Meme About the AL." It was, as far as F7 threads go, fairly successful; people more or less posted memes, and, although there were a few hiccups, a copious amount of quality material was produced. However, in my idiocy, I let the thread die a couple months ago. All seemed lost and hopeless as F7 wandered meaninglessly without a thread dedicated to producing memes about each other's leaders. But no longer! From this day forth, the new, revitalized version of Make a Meme About the AL shall dominate F7 once more! Without further ado, WF is proud to present...

The Rules

1. Thou Shalt Post Quality Memes.

Each meme you post should be about the leader of the nation who posted most recently, or the "AL." Do not make a meme about hte above nation in general, or about the above user (especially since this could be considered bullying).

Here are some examples of quality memes:

You can't escape the watermarks; therefore, it is completely acceptable to have them on your memes!

Make sure you post your images from sites NS supports, listed here. You can also link the URL if you wish.

However, there are memes that are not acceptable, such as deliberately malicious memes, memes that are simply a line of text, NSFW (or NSWF) memes, memes with text and then a link to an image, or memes that intentionally copy the memes of other players. Below are examples of "bad" memes:

Alastair be like: my alcohol

Alastair be like: https://i.imgur.com/k2EyHLn.png

Basically, a "good" meme is one where a degree of effort has been put into it.

HOWEVER, I do understand that many of you are on mobile, and that you may not have access to images. When this is the case, you may use text as a placeholder until you can access NS via computer if possible.

2. Thou Shalt Call Dibs.

To prevent the unfortunate circumstance of ninjaing, in which multiple players respond to the same post at roughly the same time (causing the player who posted first to not have a response), you should call dibs before you make your meme. For instance, if WF posts a meme and you want to make a meme about Alastair, you will reply with something along the lines of "placehold," "pending," or "dibs." You will then make your meme if you haven't already done so.

A notable exception to this rule is if you are making a meme to save the thread from certain destruction. If someone hasn't posted on here in more than a week and this thread is on the final page, you may make a meme about the above leader without calling dibs.

3. Thou Shalt Properly Utilise the Bumpskip.

Oftentimes, when a thread has fallen off the irst few pages of F7 and no one has responded in a few days, you will see someone post "/bump" without making a meme. This means the person is "bumping" the thread to the first page so more users will see and respond to it. A variation of this is "bumpskip."

Other times, someone may react to a meme (hopefully positively) without posting a meme as a reply. In this case, a "/skip" or "/skip me" will appear at the bottom of their post. This means that this nation's post is not to be replied to--i.e., the next person does not make a meme about a leader from the nation who used "/skip." Rather, they make a meme about the leader of the nation who most recently posted a meme.

It should be noted that anyone who uses "skip" and "bump" is NOT to be replied to. These posts can be thought of as fillers, but are not meant to be part of the meme-making fest itself.

NOTE: If you post on this thread and do not have an NS leader for someone to make a meme about, you will VERY LIKELY get skipped. Please have at least one character for people to meme about!

4. Thou Shalt Have Fun.

The whole point of this thread is to, you guessed it, have fun! These memes are here for everyone on F7 to enjoy. Therefore, flaming and toxicity will not be tolerated in any capacity.

Let the meming commence!
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Somewhat Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh.
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 12 March 2022 | King Celebrates 47th Birthday | I blocked all TGs because I pretty much just get WA TGs, and they're annoying. | Putin Announces Fear of Liechtenstein

Foehn Paramilitary Regions
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 01, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Foehn Paramilitary Regions » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:30 pm

Last edited by Foehn Paramilitary Regions on Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
= THE FOEHN PARAMILITARY REGIONS =
"The true enemy is still hiding in the shadows."
1986, Yuri's Epsilon Army is close to taking over the world, and a paramilitary organization tries to hold what's still free from his control.
A rewrite run-down clusterfuck of the Foehn Revolt from the Red Alert 2 mod Mental Omega. Run by the same guy behind Deustches Volksrepublik and Nova Chanaan. Factbooks work on a 3DS.
WARNING: Everything you see is a WIP, so if you remember something that no longer exists, that's why.
Reworked the organization of my stuff, feel free to give me feedback.
Saving my arse here: no, this "nation" DOES NOT represent my views.
NS Stats have been executed via firing squad after being deemed as brainwashed.

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:12 pm

the picture might be a bit too big
Last edited by Zeloria on Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____
500 years ago, the universe saw an apocalypse that destroyed most spacefaring lifeforms caused by self-replicating machines, the universe went into a dark age until species that weren't advanced enough for the machine-swarm to detect started travelling into space. It is now the 23rd century, the universe is currently at 'peace'. Will this 'peace' last, or will this new universe end up like the last one?

Progress report: yes... maybe... probably

____

Kingdom of Lechia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kingdom of Lechia » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:24 pm

Ⱄⱛⰰⰲⰰ Ⰾⰵⱌⱒⰻⰻ ⰻ ⱀⰰⱄⰸⰵⰿⱆ Ⰽⱃⱆⰾⱁⰲⰻ Ⰱⱁⱃⰸⱏⰲⱁⰹⱁⰲⰻ Ⰴⱁⰱⱃⱁⱄⱛⰰⰲⱄⰽⰻⰵⰿⱆ!!!
-------------------------ⰔⱛⰰⰲⰰⰎⰵⱌⱒⰻⰻ----------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our nation is Poland, but Ba'athist-like and absolute monarchic, created after the civil war.
In our glorious Lechia, you can find a lot of attractions, like numerous pagan temples, professionally active tradwives (both Christian and Pagan ones), funny medieval writing, murals with our Great King, edgy symbols etc.
This nation doesn't use NS stats, nor represent my RL views.
Youtube channel
Year: 2062

Estado Americano de Espana
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 22, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Estado Americano de Espana » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:48 pm

The State of Spain | Estado de España
"Un Estado, Múltiples Pueblos."
2021, all's right with the world in the US state of Spain, as men go about their business. No Carlist Wars, maybe?
TVE1: American Foreign Legion troops open fire on a Panaman protest against US battleships in the Canal, 5 injured |German KPD-SDP Coalition 'still in repair' after child welfare scandal collapses government|CPUSA Red Guards clash with Democrat Combat Squadrons after a pro-Biden rally intercepts a CPUSA protest
Welcome to America. New flag just dropped, anti-monarchism time.
Made to spite a certain Spaniard.
Fun fact: Franco in TTL likes battleships.

The African Emirates
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The African Emirates » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:12 pm

Last edited by The African Emirates on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A robotic civilization spanning multiple universes,
and traveling around the omniverse through F O L D S P A C E !
And yeah. Forcibly assimilating civilizations. That too.
We are neither African nor an Emirate, surrender your neural patterns.
A [0.636] civilization(Tier 11, Level 4, Type 11), according to this index.
Current Year: haha made ya look C.E.
Goddamn it not again Ernest
PRO: Israel(2-state solution), Climate Change Awareness, World Federalism, LGBT+, Net Neutrality, Bingus, Choice, The Singularity(don't ask)
NEUTRAL: Communism, Floppa
AGAINST: Protectionism, Neo-Nazis, Brexit, Alt-Right, Trump, Sweet Potatoes

PolComp: -7.88, -7.95
Stats are only good when they benefit me

Gender is unable to fit within under 10 yottabytes

Hanoverian Great Britain
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2019

Postby Hanoverian Great Britain » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:46 pm

United Kingdom of Great Britain, Hanover, and Northern Ireland
"By God and By the People"
HM ALEXANDRA,
QUEEN OF THE BRITISH
Royal News:
Queen personally condemns Russian invasion of Ukraine, urges for "peace to be restored immediately" |Duke of Cleveland set to reprise his respective roles as Colin Bridgerton and Viscount Tewkesbury in an upcoming second season of Netflix period drama, Bridgerton, and in an Enola Holmes sequel film

Cortexis
Secretary

Founded: Apr 08, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cortexis » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:43 pm

/bumpskip
What this thing is:
A nation obsessed with technology and progress populated by various types of mad and villainous scientists. They're not evil, of course, it's just the aesthetics of it. Well, some of them aren't scientists either - those less academically talented generally find their calling assisting their master employer with their scientific endeavours (hump or other physical deformity not mandatory).

The faces of this thing:
Archbrain Turbina Vorlis
Vice Archbrain Metron Vektorin

This nation or its characters are not intended to represent my social views, or political views in their entirety (although I am a supporter of technocracy)

Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:02 am

/ALMIGHTY BUMP
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Somewhat Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh.
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 12 March 2022 | King Celebrates 47th Birthday | I blocked all TGs because I pretty much just get WA TGs, and they're annoying. | Putin Announces Fear of Liechtenstein

Kingdom of Lechia
Lobbyist

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kingdom of Lechia » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:05 pm

Our nation is Poland, but Ba'athist-like and absolute monarchic, created after the civil war.
In our glorious Lechia, you can find a lot of attractions, like numerous pagan temples, professionally active tradwives (both Christian and Pagan ones), funny medieval writing, murals with our Great King, edgy symbols etc.
Youtube channel

Foehn Paramilitary Regions
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 01, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Foehn Paramilitary Regions » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:25 pm

= THE FOEHN PARAMILITARY REGIONS =
"The true enemy is still hiding in the shadows."
1986, Yuri's Epsilon Army is close to taking over the world, and a paramilitary organization tries to hold what's still free from his control.
A rewrite run-down clusterfuck of the Foehn Revolt from the Red Alert 2 mod Mental Omega. Run by the same guy behind Deustches Volksrepublik and Nova Chanaan. Factbooks work on a 3DS.
WARNING: Everything you see is a WIP, so if you remember something that no longer exists, that's why.
Reworked the organization of my stuff, feel free to give me feedback.
Saving my arse here: no, this "nation" DOES NOT represent my views.
NS Stats have been executed via firing squad after being deemed as brainwashed.

Remulia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2014

Postby Remulia » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:32 pm

FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

NSstats aren't used by this nation.

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:55 pm

Remulia wrote:

Last edited by Diarcesia on Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aerlanica
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Aerlanica » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:57 pm

/skip me, I'm just here to see all the memes and bookmark this page so I don't lose it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Welcome to Aerlanica! the resident punching bag of the entire universe! God forsakes us, Hell hates us, Tech is stolen by us, fascists fear us and NS stats are ignored by us. Come for the democracy! Stay for the Fanaticism!

Not a guy or a girl; just incredibly based

Kingdom of Lechia
Lobbyist

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kingdom of Lechia » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:13 pm

Youtube channel

Mirum
Envoy

Founded: May 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mirum » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:23 pm

1. Yes, I used an online meme generator. Please don't judge me too much.
2. Please correct me if I've misread the factbook. I couldn't really understand it, but that's most likely just me, not the factbook.
Last edited by Mirum on Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Home Page - Embassy Program - Q&A - News - Airport

Tier 6.5, Level 4, Type 5.5, Power Level 12
Proud member of The Iron Alliance
Current RPs:
An Interdimentional Incident (All Tech)
Puppets:
Mountainus - Drecha - Mirum II (The Empire of Mirum)
This Is Now My New Main Nation.
A MT and Fantasy Nation.
This Nation Does Not Represent My Views.
NS Stats Null-And-Void. What Else Did You Expect?
I Have No Idea Why I Am Capitalizing Every Line in My Sig
No, This Nation Is Not Based Off The UK.

Pro: Fuzzy blankets, coffee, books, Role Play Games (NS, D&D), strategy games, dogs and cats, relaxing music, Dark Theme
Anti: Itchy blankets, decaf coffee, books with bad plots, card games, allergies, Monday mornings, Light Mode

Kingdom of Lechia
Lobbyist

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kingdom of Lechia » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:41 pm

Mirum wrote:]1. Yes, I used an online meme generator. Please don't judge me too much.
2. Please correct me if I've misread the factbook. I couldn't really understand it, but that's most likely just me, not the factbook.

2. Borzywoj didn't start the revolution, because he took leadership over the United People only in 2025 (one year after starting the civil war). And he was chosen by other UP members, after the first leader, Bogumił Lubicz was killed.

/skip
Last edited by Kingdom of Lechia on Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Youtube channel

Mirum
Envoy

Founded: May 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mirum » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:51 pm

/STILLME.
/BUMP.
(Sorry for misunderstanding, Lechia, will note for next time)
Home Page - Embassy Program - Q&A - News - Airport

Tier 6.5, Level 4, Type 5.5, Power Level 12
Proud member of The Iron Alliance
Current RPs:
An Interdimentional Incident (All Tech)
Puppets:
Mountainus - Drecha - Mirum II (The Empire of Mirum)
This Is Now My New Main Nation.
A MT and Fantasy Nation.
This Nation Does Not Represent My Views.
NS Stats Null-And-Void. What Else Did You Expect?
I Have No Idea Why I Am Capitalizing Every Line in My Sig
No, This Nation Is Not Based Off The UK.

Pro: Fuzzy blankets, coffee, books, Role Play Games (NS, D&D), strategy games, dogs and cats, relaxing music, Dark Theme
Anti: Itchy blankets, decaf coffee, books with bad plots, card games, allergies, Monday mornings, Light Mode

New Antarcticania
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:59 pm

Mirum wrote:/STILLME.
/BUMP.

Last edited by New Antarcticania on Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Frozen commie hole somewhere in Antarctica. Now rebranded as an slightly less frozen commie hole somewhere in the South Atlantic, we out-navy the Russian Navy.

Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:43 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:
Mirum wrote:/STILLME.
/BUMP.

Last edited by Western Fardelshufflestein on Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Metcalfer2
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Metcalfer2 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:48 am

(OOC: I have no goddam idea how to make memes so I’m just going to with this, and even then I think what I have written might be mean spirited)

King Alastair IV Circa 1st of January 2014 travelling at 200 kilometres per hour through a sixty kilometre zone after taking his twentieth shot of Absinthe

(OOC: and of course it’s so fucking tiny)
Last edited by Metcalfer2 on Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC: do not use the 2 in our name
I have now made a (relatively garbage) bio on my leader, more will be added on later.
Reading my old posts (especially from when I first started) is a cringe inducing horror fest.

Kingdom of Lechia
Lobbyist

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kingdom of Lechia » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:11 pm

Youtube channel

Remulia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2014

Postby Remulia » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:13 pm

FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

NSstats aren't used by this nation.

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

Wuchu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Wuchu » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:39 pm

documenting the experiment against nihilism.
crossroads up ahead

我爱北京天安门

New Antarcticania
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:53 pm

Wuchu wrote:

Former Frozen commie hole somewhere in Antarctica. Now rebranded as an slightly less frozen commie hole somewhere in the South Atlantic, we out-navy the Russian Navy.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7