NATION

PASSWORD

Storefront: TamCo. Oil

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Tamboiai
Envoy

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Storefront: TamCo. Oil

Postby Tamboiai » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 pm

TamCo. Oil is a company that started in 2006 when a large deposit of oil was found in the Sympao Sea. For the past few years TamCo. supplied strictly to Tamboiai only, but recently TamCo. has opened up their company to other nations! Go ahead and make a purchase!

Accounts:
Here at TamCo. Oil we allow countries to create accounts to which we will supply you with a constant rate that you will specify. To sign up use this form:
Name of Country:
Ammount of Oil (In Gallons):
How Often (Every Week, Every Month, Every Year):
Send Me Telegrams When I make a Purchase [Yes/No]:
Send Me Telegrams About News and Updates for TamCo. Oil [Yes/No]:
Sets:
We charge 3.50 Lires (1 US Dollar=.75 Tamboiain Lires) for each gallon of crude oil.
1 Gallon: 3.50 Lires (2.625 US Dollars)
10 Gallons: 30 Lires (22.50 US Dollars)
50 Gallons: 150 Lires (112.50 US Dollars)
100 Gallons: 300 Lires (225 US Dollars)
1,000 Gallons: 3,000 Lires (2,250 US Dollars)
1,000,000 Gallons: 3,000,000 (2,250,000 US Dollars)
Or a custom order- Give me a number and I'll give you a price!
Thank You for visiting TamCo!
News and Updates
Tamboiai now works with an oil rich country, Apartheid Kazakhstan!
Apartheid Kazakhstan, a former oil supplier for TamCo Oil, has become an Ex-Nation and no longer works with us.
Holiday Special- 25% off on any purchase of our oil!
Our Holiday Special has ended!
Last edited by Tamboiai on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:33 am, edited 7 times in total.

Virtuous Greed
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Virtuous Greed » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 pm

TamCo. Oil,

LIBC would like to purchase 100 barrels of oil for transportation fuelling. We also notice that you are a very new company, so if you need a loan to get off your feet, or perhaps you need a safe place to deposit your earnings, please keep the Liberty International Banking Corp. in mind. For convenience, our bank is here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=75599.

Sincerely,

Maximilian Tenpenny
CEO of LIBC
The Tenpenny Holding Co. runs some of Virtuous Greed's largest businesses. To check out it's privately held Liberty International Banking Corp. go here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=75599

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm

To : TamCo. Oil
From : Mary Elizabeth-Elka dar Pangestu, Imperial Minister of Trade

Our Dewan Federal (Imperial Council of Lords) has passed a resolution allowing the Indonesian Empire Ministry of Trade to purchase US$1,300,000,000,000.00 (US$1.3 Trillion) worth of gallons from your company.
Upon confirmation of the said order, the Ministry of Finance will transferred the said sum of monetary fund from our nationally-owned central bank, Jakarta Imperial Bank, a total of US$1.3 Trillion into your account.

Sincerely Yours
-Mary Elizabeth-Elka dar Pangestu
Imperial Ministry of Trade
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Tamboiai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamboiai » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Virtuous Greed wrote:TamCo. Oil,

LIBC would like to purchase 100 barrels of oil for transportation fuelling. We also notice that you are a very new company, so if you need a loan to get off your feet, or perhaps you need a safe place to deposit your earnings, please keep the Liberty International Banking Corp. in mind. For convenience, our bank is here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=75599.

Sincerely,

Maximilian Tenpenny
CEO of LIBC

Approved! You're shipment will be sent as soon as we can possibly deliver it. We will consider using your bank, too, sounds like a good plan!

Tamboiai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamboiai » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Yohannes wrote:

From : Mary Elizabeth-Elka dar Pangestu, Imperial Minister of Trade

Our Dewan Federal (Imperial Council of Lords) has passed a resolution allowing the Indonesian Empire Ministry of Trade to purchase US$1,300,000,000,000.00 (US$1.3 Trillion) worth of gallons from your company.
Upon confirmation of the said order, the Ministry of Finance will transferred the said sum of monetary fund from our nationally-owned central bank, Jakarta Imperial Bank, a total of US$1.3 Trillion into your account.

Sincerely Yours
-Mary Elizabeth-Elka dar Pangestu
Imperial Ministry of Trade

Approved! We'll send your shipment as soon as we can!

Apartheid Kazakhstan
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Apartheid Kazakhstan » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Message from KazMunayGaz

Our Company would like to inquire about possibilities of some sort of cooperation, since Kazakhstan is rich in oil.

Tamboiai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamboiai » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Apartheid Kazakhstan wrote:
Message from KazMunayGaz

Our Company would like to inquire about possibilities of some sort of cooperation, since Kazakhstan is rich in oil.

Gladly! Do you want to do some sort of "joint company."

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:40 pm

From : John Cregten, Senior Partner CEO of Jakarta Imperial Banking Limited

Hereby, Jakarta Imperial Bank Limited officially announced that it will sponsor TamCo. Oil.
And with that official announcement of sponsorship, we will hand you a total initial transfer of US$1,050,000,000,000.00 (US$1.05Trillion), out of our total Monetary Resource Fund of US$68,000,000,000,000.00 (US$68 Trillion) in credit internally within the Bank.

We hope that our sponsorship and the huge sum of monetary fund invested above in your company will crucially help the consolidation of TamCo. Oil as a major Oil Exporter in Nation States.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Senior Partner, Chief Executive Officer
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Tamboiai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamboiai » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Yohannes wrote:

From : John Cregten, Senior Partner CEO of Jakarta Imperial Banking Limited

Hereby, Jakarta Imperial Bank Limited officially announced that it will sponsor TamCo. Oil.
And with that official announcement of sponsorship, we will hand you a total initial transfer of US$1,050,000,000,000.00 (US$1.05Trillion).

We hope that our sponsorship and the huge sum of monetary fund invested above in your company will crucially help the consolidation of TamCo. Oil as a major Oil Exporter in Nation States.

Sincerely
(Image)
-John Cregten-
Senior Partner, Chief Executive Officer

Thank you very much, sir! I can guarantee you that this is an investment that your country will not regret!
Last edited by Tamboiai on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Geilinor Petroleum Distribution Corporation would like to purchase 1 million gallons.
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Tamboiai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamboiai » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:52 am

Geilinor wrote:Geilinor Petroleum Distribution Corporation would like to purchase 1 million gallons.

Done and done. Your shipment will arrive shortly.

Corbyn Island
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Corbyn Island » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Apartheid Kazakhstan wrote:
Message from KazMunayGaz

Do not trade with this nation; as you will be funding a racially discriminatory regime which commits atrocities and state terror against its own people.

Tamboiai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamboiai » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Do not trade with this nation; as you will be funding a racially discriminatory regime which commits atrocities and state terror against its own people.

Sir, Kazakhstan is a good country and they have been very helpful to our country. I'm not about to accept a completely incorrect opinion from someone who hasn't contributed to our country in any way about a country that has greatly helped us. Now, good day sir!
Last edited by Tamboiai on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tamboiai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Holiday Special

Postby Tamboiai » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:03 am

For this Holiday Season TamCo. Oil would like to give you a special offer! 25% off any purchase of our oil! This offer begins on the 25th of November and ends on the 20th of January. Hurry and buy your oil today!

Abruzi
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:10 am

Greetings,

Gazprom Mineral Conglomerate would like to formally inquire as to the possibility of purchasing 51% Shares within Tamco. We will offer a price and other facets of negotiation if this is entertained by the heads of TamCo.

Regards
02:01 RomanEmpire Because I dont know about you
02:01 RomanEmpire But I want to monger some fucking fish

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO's map of Abruzi: http://i41.tinypic.com/33ope9i.png
SSO For Mod

Katganistan wrote:Sanctuary space
Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there

Kybrutirat

Tamboiai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamboiai » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:48 pm

Abruzi wrote:

Greetings,

Gazprom Mineral Conglomerate would like to formally inquire as to the possibility of purchasing 51% Shares within Tamco. We will offer a price and other facets of negotiation if this is entertained by the heads of TamCo.

Regards

If you wish to buy shares in TamCo. Oil it musts be under 50% only because we would like to keep majority control in the company. If you would like to purchase less than 50% then we would be glad to do business with you.

Hungramy
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hungramy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:50 am

The Ministry of Trade of Hungramy would like to buy 10 trillion dollars worth of oil

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 am

Tag.

Tamboiai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamboiai » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Hungramy wrote:The Ministry of Trade of Hungramy would like to buy 10 trillion dollars worth of oil

Fantastic! If my calculations are correct, that would be app. 4,444,444 gallons of oil. Pleasure doing business with you!
Sincerely,
Secretary of Commerce, Theodore Julinne

NOTE: If you wish to make an account with our company, just let us know at any time. Thank you, again.

Helghast empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Helghast empire » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:30 pm

I'm i allowed to trade weapons for oil or ..what?... -.-

Hungramy
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hungramy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Tamboiai wrote:
Hungramy wrote:The Ministry of Trade of Hungramy would like to buy 10 trillion dollars worth of oil

Fantastic! If my calculations are correct, that would be app. 4,444,444 gallons of oil. Pleasure doing business with you!
Sincerely,

NOTE: If you wish to make an account with our company, just let us know at any time. Thank you, again.

sure, i can make an a account with you

Tamboiai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamboiai » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:31 am

Helghast empire wrote:I'm i allowed to trade weapons for oil or ..what?... -.-

Considering our military is a such a low state we'd be willing to make a trade of weapons for oil, however the cost of the weapons in dollars must be equal to the cost of the ammount of oil you purchase.
Sincerely,

Tamboiai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamboiai » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:32 am

Hungramy wrote:
Tamboiai wrote:Fantastic! If my calculations are correct, that would be app. 4,444,444 gallons of oil. Pleasure doing business with you!
Sincerely,

sure, i can make an a account with you

Ah. fantastic!
Alright just use this rubric and you'll be all set up!
Name of Country:
Ammount of Oil (In Gallons):
How Often (Every Week, Every Month, Every Year):
Send Me Telegrams When I make a Purchase [Yes/No]:
Send Me Telegrams About News and Updates for TamCo. Oil [Yes/No]:
Thank You Very Much,
Last edited by Tamboiai on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade