NATION

PASSWORD

[R] flaming

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Founded: May 11, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

[R] flaming

Postby Necroghastia » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:30 am

Nogulog wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Lets get one thing clear, I'm not sinophobic, I'm CCP-phobic. Taiwan and Hong Kong are great places and they are Chinese. So don't use the bitch ass excuse of "oh you sinophobe" to discredit a person's opinion. It's a cowardly and pathetic tactic that only shows how far your willing to stoop to "win" a conversation.

I've carefully expressed my displeasure with the Chinese government, never the people because I know it's truly the government that's at fault, not the people. The CCP and it alone is where I hold my hatred.

And look where trusting the CCP handling this got us. A 2 year long covid pandemic. The moment word of this got out. The US and the whole world as well should have cut travel, but human greed got the better of them.

It's a authoritarian regime mate, they have little to hold them accountable, which allows to use such questionable actions.

This is reddit tier tantrum thrown here. Entire rage and hatred of your countries incompetence directed to an organization of close to 100 million individuals. Using the word "CCP" and "authoritarian regime" would've been enough to detect that your entire knowledge of China is VICE news or some other fearmongering channel in the US, but your unhinged rant as well as the fact that you consider China lesser to the ROC administered Taiwan and Hong Kong based merely on their use of different political structure is laughable.

crosses the line methinks
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:35 pm

Necroghastia wrote:
Nogulog wrote:
This is reddit tier tantrum thrown here. Entire rage and hatred of your countries incompetence directed to an organization of close to 100 million individuals. Using the word "CCP" and "authoritarian regime" would've been enough to detect that your entire knowledge of China is VICE news or some other fearmongering channel in the US, but your unhinged rant as well as the fact that you consider China lesser to the ROC administered Taiwan and Hong Kong based merely on their use of different political structure is laughable.

crosses the line methinks

Methinks not. It could be less rude but it's not flaming.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation