NATION

PASSWORD

Иyuvo Electronics - Tech Shop (Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 23, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Иyuvo Electronics - Tech Shop (Open)

Postby Noristoniaka » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:28 pm

Иyuvo Electronics

Welcome to Иyuvo!

Here, we provide you with quality tech for low prices. With Иyuvo, you have access to free utilities, such as e-mail, GPS, weather updates, virus & hacker security, and much more! Serving Noristoniaka and its people since 1995, we aim to provide everyone with the best technology possible, and that's why we need YOU. Everyone has ideas of the best tech, and we need those ideas to build a better world for all. Will you help us?

Below are options to import, set up shops & factories, suggest new models, and a list of the existing models in shop.

Tech Models

Telephones

• Йana 3 Cell Phone - The latest version of phone from Иyuvo using ЙanaOS. Comes with free service for the first 3 months. Has Heavy security. | Default Applications: Iya.VI (И-Я Programme), Iyuvo.Mail, Voyage (Browser), Messenger, Phonebook, Camera, Gallery | 305.50 USD

• Йana Dos Cell Phone - The second-newest version of phone from Иyuvo using ЙanaOS. Has Moderate security. | Default Applications: Iyuvo.Mail, Voyage (Browser), Messenger, Phonebook, Camera, Gallery | 250.25 USD

• Йana One Cell Phone - The first version of cell phone from Иyuvo using ЙanaOS Beta. Has Moderate security. | Default Applications: Iyuvo.Mail, Voyage (Browser), Messenger, Phonebook, Camera, Gallery | 220.30 USD

• Kolur Mobile: Kära Cell Phone - The latest version of KolurOS Mobile. Has Heavy security. | Default Applications: Iyuvo.Mail, Voyage (Browser), Messenger, Phone, Camera, Photos | 200.50 USD

Computer OSes
All listed OSes below cost about 0.25 USD

• PortalOS 1.5 - The first version from the 'PortalOS' franchise by Иyuvo, originating in 2018. Has Medium security. | Default Applications: Jurii.VA, Voyager (Browser), Steam, Files, Computer, Gallery, Store. | More Applications can be installed in Store
  • Kolur: Ihmäna - The second earliest OS from Иyuvo, originating in 2004. Has Light security. | Default Applications: Iya.VI (И-Я Programme), Yandex Browser, Files, Computer, 'Gallery' | More Applications can be installed in 'Computer'
  • Kolur: Onega - The first OS from Иyuvo. Has Medium security. | Default Applications: Iya.VI (И-Я Programme), Yandex Browser, Files, Computer, Gallery | More Applications can be installed in 'Computer'

More products coming soon.

Checkout Template

Post this below with the required information ('*' Signals it is a required question.)

Code: Select all
[box][size=150][color=#ffc528]C[/color][color=black]heckout[/color][/size]
Name of Customer*: <customer name)>
Item(s) for Checkout*: <item name(s)>
How will you be paying?*: <payment type>[/box]

When listing an item with a non-Latin character or diacritic, replace the letter with a character of the English script (Such as replacing 'Йana' with 'Yana' and 'Völk' with 'Volk'

Opening Stores and Factories

Open Up a Shop

Our goal is to provide the world with quality technology, we can't do it by ourselves. That's why we're allowing shops to open up all around the globe (or plane, if you're a flat earther)! You can fill out the form below so we can build new stores in your country.

[box][size=150][color=#1bfeb4]O[/color][color=black]pen a Store/Stores[/color][/size]
Name of Country*: <country name>
Name of City/Cities or States, Provinces, etc.*: <city name>
How Many Stores Should be Opened (Per City)?*: <amount of shops (per city)>[/box]

Open Up a Factory

Our supply of products is limited, and if we're aiming to be the best, we need to give our customers what they want and need first. Below is a template you can fill out to let us build a factory/factories in your country!

[box][size=150][color=#1bfeb4]O[/color][color=black]pen a Factory/Factories[/color][/size]
Name of City/Cities or States, Provinces, etc.*: <city name>
How Many Factories Should be Opened (Per City)?*: <amount of shops (per city)>[/box]

Иyuvo Inc. | Electronics
Last edited by Noristoniaka on Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:19 pm, edited 9 times in total.
中文很玩!
help me

[ad] Иyuvo - Welcome to glee, with PortalOS. | News - Mummified corpse found in laboratory in Gory. - Norwegian police helicopter spotted at border, investigation underway. - Cannibal arrested for eating Danish. - Woman threatens Kondupohju police with wet cod. - | Weather [Petroskoišša] - Pilvie da päiviä, -11°C/12°F | ТојЙа!Перть

A Leftist, Karelian- based nation located in Karelia, made to be the only non-hellscape on Earth. Has a lot of frozen yogurt parlors. (most) NS Stats Canon. Yeah, I said it, fools
Norsk и Italiano poigu born in New Jersey and lives in ‘Bama Pittsburgh. Likes Chai lattés and multilingualism.

Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Postby Noristoniaka » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:10 pm

Suggestions will be coming soon.
中文很玩!
help me

[ad] Иyuvo - Welcome to glee, with PortalOS. | News - Mummified corpse found in laboratory in Gory. - Norwegian police helicopter spotted at border, investigation underway. - Cannibal arrested for eating Danish. - Woman threatens Kondupohju police with wet cod. - | Weather [Petroskoišša] - Pilvie da päiviä, -11°C/12°F | ТојЙа!Перть

A Leftist, Karelian- based nation located in Karelia, made to be the only non-hellscape on Earth. Has a lot of frozen yogurt parlors. (most) NS Stats Canon. Yeah, I said it, fools
Norsk и Italiano poigu born in New Jersey and lives in ‘Bama Pittsburgh. Likes Chai lattés and multilingualism.

The-Third-Panzermmee
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 28, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The-Third-Panzermmee » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:28 pm

- - - -
An Official Appeal of the MoCG
- - - -

To Whom This May Concern,

This message is being broadcast to you on behalf of Evrart Arsenault, the acting director of the Panzéri Ministry of Consumer Goods. I'd like to thank you in advance for your time in receiving this communiqué.

Иyuvo Electronics has recently been brought to my attention as a growing cellular provider in the global market, and it is for this reason that I am reaching out with exceptional conviction and with the hope that Иyuvo may become the primary provider of cell devices for Panzér. Our nation currently lacks a reliable provider on the consumer level. Much of our investment in cellular communications has been limited to military and logistical applications, and as a result, many of our populace has become and remained disconnected from cellular technology.

Upon review of Иyuvo's products and services, it is my belief that Иyuvo is the pertinent choice and most appropriately suits the interests of Panzér and its people, and I'd like to formally extend an offer to Иyuvo to act as Panzér's leading cell provider. You'll find that the appropriate documents have been attached below.

Thank you for your consideration - we eagerly await your decision.

Open a Store/Stores
Name of Country*: Panzér
Name of City/Cities*:
(State of Pitou)
(State of Auberroux)
(State of Vera Veléntia)
(State of Celéne Martis)
(State of Apollonia)
(State of Rheinchátel)
How Many Stores Should be Opened (Per City)?*: 12 stores per state. (Approx. 36 total)

Open a Factory/Factories
Name of City/Cities*:
(State of Rheinchátel)
(State of Auberroux)
How Many Factories Should be Opened (Per City)?*: 2 factories per state (Approx. 4 total)

Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Postby Noristoniaka » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:52 pm

The-Third-Panzermmee wrote:
- - - -
An Official Appeal of the MoCG
- - - -

To Whom This May Concern,

This message is being broadcast to you on behalf of Evrart Arsenault, the acting director of the Panzéri Ministry of Consumer Goods. I'd like to thank you in advance for your time in receiving this communiqué.

Иyuvo Electronics has recently been brought to my attention as a growing cellular provider in the global market, and it is for this reason that I am reaching out with exceptional conviction and with the hope that Иyuvo may become the primary provider of cell devices for Panzér. Our nation currently lacks a reliable provider on the consumer level. Much of our investment in cellular communications has been limited to military and logistical applications, and as a result, many of our populace has become and remained disconnected from cellular technology.

Upon review of Иyuvo's products and services, it is my belief that Иyuvo is the pertinent choice and most appropriately suits the interests of Panzér and its people, and I'd like to formally extend an offer to Иyuvo to act as Panzér's leading cell provider. You'll find that the appropriate documents have been attached below.

Thank you for your consideration - we eagerly await your decision.

Open a Store/Stores
Name of City/Cities*:
(State of Pitou)
(State of Auberroux)
(State of Vera Veléntia)
(State of Celéne Martis)
(State of Apollonia)
(State of Rheinchátel)
How Many Stores Should be Opened (Per City)?*: 12 stores per state. (Approx. 36 total)

Open a Factory/Factories
Name of City/Cities*:
(State of Rheinchátel)
(State of Auberroux)
How Many Factories Should be Opened (Per City)?*: 2 factories per state (Approx. 4 total)

(¡!) This message has been translated automatically from East Narvic to British English. Grammar and spelling errors may have occurred.

Evrart Arsenault,

We are delighted to assist your nation in the implementation of technology, and wish the best of luck in the future with our products.

Conclusion:

We have accepted, and are sending the necessary supplies through interdimensional aeroplanes.
When a new model of tech has been released, the factories and shops, as well as your MoCG, will be alerted.

Sincerely, The Иyuvo Team
Last edited by Noristoniaka on Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
中文很玩!
help me

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:40 am

Open a Factory/Factories
Name of Country*: <Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation-UCCR>
Name of City/Cities*: <Union City, Unitedland Texkentuck, Capital, Greater Texkentuck>
How Many Factories Should be Opened (Per City)?*: <10 (per city)>

Such phones and tech sold in the Texkentuck or UCCR nations must undergo evaluation by St. George Combat and Weapons technology department. A phone may be sold to private citizens with warnings of foreign technology. Citizens may send their phone to St. George Tech Department to decode for bags or foreign technology that could be a threat to our technology. All foreign product that is sold in Texkentuck is automatically purchased and reversed engineered in order to insure the security of our nations technology. If your nation isn't going to give us direct access to review the technology it may not be sold in our markets but we will allow the facility under the stipulations employees are paid 5 TexkMarks over the minimum wage upon start up. Foreign companies in Texkentuck are by law set up to do this in order to close our wealth gap with out hurting our economy....

Thank you and hope we can do buisness.

Gen. Arkady Vladimir Putkophf
Texkentuck National Security Advisor

Dr. Francis J. Hulkinkophf

St. George Combat and Weapons Technological Department of Development

Office of reach-

00001 St. George Weapons Facility
Magnusseptintrianelem, Alps Texkentuck

Office of St. George National Technology
2222 Capitalist Avenue
Dominion Square of Capitalist Bloc, Texkentuck

Technology Research and Satellite Research Corporation
3212 Old Polar Road
Ice Hell Road
Viking Plateau , Snowland Plain Texkentuck

St. George Combat and Defense Technology HQ
7471 New Texkentuck Road
Greater City, Greater Texkentuck

Received PHD in Satellite development and is a Science Major in Advanced Computer Science at Capitalist Catholic University.
Received his Masters from Texkentuck Armed Forces University in the field of Reverse Engineering
Received his Bachelors from an online course in advanced graphics hosted by the Texkentuck Federation Services Bachlor online program for students applying for the TFS.
Statement: Hi, I'm Dr. Francis J. Hulkinkophf
Before I continued my education I joined the Texkentuck Federation Armed Forces for 6 years in which I participated in Operation Border Security. My job entailed managing a section of the borders automated weapon systems. After my 6 years I joined the Texkentuck Federation Security Service in which I was an operative involved in overseeing telecommunications over computer signals from foreign adversaries. I spent this time also in school getting my bachelors from the online course in advanced graphics from the TFS program for agents to further education. I then stayed in the TFS and attended the Armed Forces University in which I learned how to reverse engineer foreign technology and reverse technology from being harmful to a system. I was in the TFS for a total of 15 years. I spent 7 years at Capitalist Catholic University learning Computer Science. I worked in the TFS office in the city learning to discourse foreign adversaries computer systems and wrote some data for the Texkentuck International Space Command Station. When I left the TFS I had my doctorates in computer science and become a manager at St. George Combat and Weapon Technology Department. I have over saw the advanced system programs of St. George. I have helped develop the T-Phone system which is a type of program in cell phones of the citizens of Texkentuck. I also oversaw in helping to develop the government communications capacity over all spectrums of our joint militarized forces. I am currently working with making sure all tech is safe for people in our nation of Texkentuck....I have received the Parliamentary Medal of Defense for stopping and developing the systems in place to stop foreign computer hacking and espionage. As the manager of this department we are looking for new tallent from across the world and hope to work in cooperation with Tech Shop. I can offer a contract with Tech Shop to build 10 new factories in two of the listed cities for $2,000,000 TexkMarks and tax exempt to opperate courtesy of the UCCR.
Do to the nature of our work we offer armored luxuary suv's upon travel in Texkentuck to the CEO's of Tech Shop and an emergency number that will immediately get for local TFS Police and Nationalized TFS Agents to come to you for assistance.... Your warhouses will require all employees to undergo a security and background check upon employment and receive a fake name for documentation in all public files that has to do with the nature of their work down to the janitor....
Last edited by Texkentuck on Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:21 am, edited 8 times in total.

South Africa Eikeberg I
Secretary

Founded: Oct 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Africa Eikeberg I » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:57 am

From: Angela Scipioni, Anglo-American Automotive, Port Kingsley, South Africa Eikeberg
To: Yyuvo Electronics

Dear Yyuvo Electronics,
we would like to offer you the opportunity to produce vehicles.

We are offering a joint venture to produce one of our electric vehicles, which can be sold via your showrooms:

https://i.imgur.com/ik8pXu3.jpg

Marketed as the Heldervoel EP6 here in South Africa Eikerberg, it has a choice of 240hp (179kW) or 320hp (239kW) batteries on offer, and is available in Expressive, Premium, Luxury, Class and Executive trim levels.

A choice of front-wheel-drive or dual-motor four-wheel-drive is offered; front-wheel-drive is only available for Expressive and Premium trim levels.

It is a 5-door 5-seater mid-size sport utility vehicle 4x4, license-built and based on the NIO ES6, but differs from the original in terms of styling, and is also slightly shorter at 4624mm (15.17ft) as compared to the original's 4850mm (15.91ft).

This offers all the modern technological conveniences you would expect of such a vehicle, and Level 2 or Level 3 self-driving capability. For legal reasons, we cannot offer Level 5 self-driving technology.

Under the terms of our licensing agreement, it can be produced under license from Anglo-American Automotive SAEIK.

You can market it under the Hyuvo brand if you wish, rather than Heldervoel, since the use of that brand name is not in the licensing agreement.

The joint venture can be:

49% Anglo-American Automotive, 51% you
51% you, 49% Anglo-American Automotive
60% Anglo-American automotive, 40% you
40% Anglo-American automotive, 60% you

We are not to be confused with any other businesses of this name, including the unrelated but now defunct Anglo-American Corporation.

If you have any further questions please let us know.

Regards,
Angela Scipioni,
Anglo-American Automotive, Port Kingsley,
South Africa Eikeberg

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:50 am

Checkout
Name of Customer*: Dylan Hayes
Item(s) for Checkout*: 1x Yana 1, 1x Yana 2, 1x Yana 3, 1x Kara
How will you be paying?*: Credit card

Rate your experience!: [☆] [☆] [☆] [☆] [☆]
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Postby Noristoniaka » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:22 pm

Texkentuck wrote:Open a Factory/Factories
Name of Country*: <Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation-UCCR>
Name of City/Cities*: <Union City, Unitedland Texkentuck, Capital, Greater Texkentuck>
How Many Factories Should be Opened (Per City)?*: <10 (per city)>

Such phones and tech sold in the Texkentuck or UCCR nations must undergo evaluation by St. George Combat and Weapons technology department. A phone may be sold to private citizens with warnings of foreign technology. Citizens may send their phone to St. George Tech Department to decode for bags or foreign technology that could be a threat to our technology. All foreign product that is sold in Texkentuck is automatically purchased and reversed engineered in order to insure the security of our nations technology. If your nation isn't going to give us direct access to review the technology it may not be sold in our markets but we will allow the facility under the stipulations employees are paid 5 TexkMarks over the minimum wage upon start up. Foreign companies in Texkentuck are by law set up to do this in order to close our wealth gap with out hurting our economy....

Thank you and hope we can do buisness.

Gen. Arkady Vladimir Putkophf
Texkentuck National Security Advisor

St. George Combat and Weapons Technological Department of Development

Office of reach-

00001 St. George Weapons Facility
Magnusseptintrianelem, Alps Texkentuck

Office of St. George National Technology
2222 Capitalist Avenue
Dominion Square of Capitalist Bloc, Texkentuck

Technology Research and Satellite Research Corporation
3212 Old Polar Road
Ice Hell Road
Viking Plateau , Snowland Plain Texkentuck

St. George Combat and Defense Technology HQ
7471 New Texkentuck Road
Greater City, Greater Texkentuck

Received PHD in Satellite development and is a Science Major in Advanced Computer Science at Capitalist Catholic University.
Received his Masters from Texkentuck Armed Forces University in the field of Reverse Engineering
Received his Bachelors from an online course in advanced graphics hosted by the Texkentuck Federation Services Bachlor online program for students applying for the TFS.
Statement: Hi, I'm Dr. Francis J. Hulkinkophf
Before I continued my education I joined the Texkentuck Federation Armed Forces for 6 years in which I participated in Operation Border Security. My job entailed managing a section of the borders automated weapon systems. After my 6 years I joined the Texkentuck Federation Security Service in which I was an operative involved in overseeing telecommunications over computer signals from foreign adversaries. I spent this time also in school getting my bachelors from the online course in advanced graphics from the TFS program for agents to further education. I then stayed in the TFS and attended the Armed Forces University in which I learned how to reverse engineer foreign technology and reverse technology from being harmful to a system. I was in the TFS for a total of 15 years. I spent 7 years at Capitalist Catholic University learning Computer Science. I worked in the TFS office in the city learning to discourse foreign adversaries computer systems and wrote some data for the Texkentuck International Space Command Station. When I left the TFS I had my doctorates in computer science and become a manager at St. George Combat and Weapon Technology Department. I have over saw the advanced system programs of St. George. I have helped develop the T-Phone system which is a type of program in cell phones of the citizens of Texkentuck. I also oversaw in helping to develop the government communications capacity over all spectrums of our joint militarized forces. I am currently working with making sure all tech is safe for people in our nation of Texkentuck....I have received the Parliamentary Medal of Defense for stopping and developing the systems in place to stop foreign computer hacking and espionage. As the manager of this department we are looking for new tallent from across the world and hope to work in cooperation with Tech Shop. I can offer a contract with Tech Shop to build 10 new factories in two of the listed cities for $2,000,000 TexkMarks and tax exempt to opperate courtesy of the UCCR.
Do to the nature of our work we offer armored luxuary suv's upon travel in Texkentuck to the CEO's of Tech Shop and an emergency number that will immediately get for local TFS Police and Nationalized TFS Agents to come to you for assistance.... Your warhouses will require all employees to undergo a security and background check upon employment and receive a fake name for documentation in all public files that has to do with the nature of their work down to the janitor....

(¡!) This message has been translated automatically from East Narvic to British English. Grammar and spelling errors may have occurred.

Sir Vladimir,

We wish to inform you our products are not made to be used to steal its user's information, steal other's information, etc. Upon using our devices to harm, however, the affecting site will cause the device to automatically shut down, closing and deleting the harmful site(s) and/or programme(s) from the browser memory or device as a whole. Therefor, we guarantee that our devices and programs are safe. If still needed, we will open up the source codes, programming, etc. of our products to the Government of Texkentuck. We trust that you will not leak any information regarding our products code.

Concerning the factories, we conclude with a 'Yes'.

Conclusion:

We have accepted, and are sending our products, as well as supplies to building the requested factories.
(¡!) Please understand that without assigned Иyuvo shoppes, our products will only be sold at local markets relating to the requested product(s). However, this may only be done with the permission of the new host company.

Sincerely, The Иyuvo Teams
中文很玩!
help me

Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Postby Noristoniaka » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:41 pm

South Africa Eikeberg I wrote:
From: Angela Scipioni, Anglo-American Automotive, Port Kingsley, South Africa Eikeberg
To: Yyuvo Electronics

Dear Yyuvo Electronics,
we would like to offer you the opportunity to produce vehicles.

We are offering a joint venture to produce one of our electric vehicles, which can be sold via your showrooms:

https://i.imgur.com/ik8pXu3.jpg

Marketed as the Heldervoel EP6 here in South Africa Eikerberg, it has a choice of 240hp (179kW) or 320hp (239kW) batteries on offer, and is available in Expressive, Premium, Luxury, Class and Executive trim levels.

A choice of front-wheel-drive or dual-motor four-wheel-drive is offered; front-wheel-drive is only available for Expressive and Premium trim levels.

It is a 5-door 5-seater mid-size sport utility vehicle 4x4, license-built and based on the NIO ES6, but differs from the original in terms of styling, and is also slightly shorter at 4624mm (15.17ft) as compared to the original's 4850mm (15.91ft).

This offers all the modern technological conveniences you would expect of such a vehicle, and Level 2 or Level 3 self-driving capability. For legal reasons, we cannot offer Level 5 self-driving technology.

Under the terms of our licensing agreement, it can be produced under license from Anglo-American Automotive SAEIK.

You can market it under the Hyuvo brand if you wish, rather than Heldervoel, since the use of that brand name is not in the licensing agreement.

The joint venture can be:

49% Anglo-American Automotive, 51% you
51% you, 49% Anglo-American Automotive
60% Anglo-American automotive, 40% you
40% Anglo-American automotive, 60% you

We are not to be confused with any other businesses of this name, including the unrelated but now defunct Anglo-American Corporation.

Regards,
Angela Scipioni,
South Africa Eikeberg

Angela Scipioni,

Our teams gladly accept your offer, and wish it do be licenced under your corporation. Regarding the joint venture, it may be 49% Anglo-American Automotive, 51% Иyuvo.

Conclusion:

We have accepted, and are sending our experts to negotiate the features provided by Иyuvo.

Sincerely, Bëllä Tchärëlskiy, Model Designer.
中文很玩!
help me

Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Postby Noristoniaka » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:02 pm

-Astoria- wrote:Checkout
Name of Customer*: Dylan Hayes
Item(s) for Checkout*: 1x Yana 1, 1x Yana 2, 1x Yana 3, 1x Kara
How will you be paying?*: Credit card

Thank you for shopping!
Your total is: 776.55 (USD)
中文很玩!
help me

South Africa Eikeberg I
Secretary

Founded: Oct 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Africa Eikeberg I » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:54 pm

To: Bëllä Tchärëlskiy, Model Designer.

Dear Ms. Tcherelskiy,
thank you for accepting our offer and the 49% AAA/51% Yyuvo Electrics joint venture.

We would also like to offer you a second license to produce another vehicle; this time, it is an an all-electric version of the classic Mazda 323 hatchback and saloon, and the five-door estate. Based on the Mazda 323 MkV BD of 1980-1985 for the hatchback and sedan, pictures below:

3-door hatchback

5-door hatchback

4-door sedan

These have a choice of a 50kW, 55kW, 63kW and 103kW electric motors.

However, the licensing agreement to produce these does not permit usage of the Mazda name or Mazda 323 name, so you will have the opportunity to use your own branding on these vehicles.

This is a more budget-friendly car, and built to modern-day standards for crash test etc. and is a continuation car.
Currently these retail for £5000 - £8000 (R 104,463 - 167,641) MSRP.

These offer no autonomous driving features, but are well-equipped and modern in technology.

Anglo-American Motors is able to offer a custom-made programme regarding licensing.

We thank you for doing business with us.

Regards,
Angela Scipioni,
South Africa Eikeberg
Last edited by South Africa Eikeberg I on Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wrengoh
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wrengoh » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:58 pm

Checkout
Name of Customer*: Erentoikoi Cnuih
Item(s) for Checkout*: 1x Kara Cell Phone
How will you be paying?*: Online Banking

Estado de Tropico
Attaché

Founded: Oct 13, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Estado de Tropico » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:55 am

Open a Store/Stores
Name of Country*: Republican State of Tropico
Name of City/Cities or States, Provinces etc.*: San Anselmo, San Jorge, Estella Del Mar, Vigo Del Istmo, Fortaleza Nueva, Fortaleza Vieja, Anhelo, Puente de Ochoa, Puerto Playa Longa
How Many Stores Should be Opened (Per City)?*: 13 total, 3 in San Anselmo, 2 in San Jorge and Estrella del Mar, and 1 in each other city.
OOC- Any other states presenting themselves as representing all or part of the nation of Tropico from the series of City Builders are not operated by me nor are they canon to Estado de Tropico's lore. The existence of such states as have been founded on or after the 18th of October 2021, seemingly in response to my activity, have done so without my consent, but are permitted to do so by virtue of Tropico as a general country not being the unique and original intellectual property of any NS player. Nonetheless, their existence, being conflicting with my own, should be interpreted as taking place in a separate universe, as Nation States is multiversal, and no claims of accomplishing or attempting secession or other seizure of power from or by Estado de Tropico are true.

Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Postby Noristoniaka » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:01 am

Wrengoh wrote:Checkout
Name of Customer*: Erentoikoi Cnuih
Item(s) for Checkout*: 1x Kara Cell Phone
How will you be paying?*: Online Banking

Thank you for shopping!
Your total is: 200.50 (USD)
中文很玩!
help me

Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Postby Noristoniaka » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:44 pm

Estado de Tropico wrote:Open a Store/Stores
Name of Country*: Republican State of Tropico
Name of City/Cities or States, Provinces etc.*: San Anselmo, San Jorge, Estella Del Mar, Vigo Del Istmo, Fortaleza Nueva, Fortaleza Vieja, Anhelo, Puente de Ochoa, Puerto Playa Longa
How Many Stores Should be Opened (Per City)?*: 13 total, 3 in San Anselmo, 2 in San Jorge and Estrella del Mar, and 1 in each other city.

We justify and accept your offer.

Conclusion:

We have accepted, and are sending the necessary supplies for 13 traditional Иyuvo shops.

Sincerely, Yuri.Livëktoimä (Prototype), Aükeinvië Intälysötte etsü Apysvötte (AIeA).
中文很玩!
help me

Magnecia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Magnecia » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:31 am

Open a Store/Stores
Name of Country*: United Republic of Magnecia
Name of City/Cities or States, Provinces etc.*: Delburg City
How Many Stores Should be Opened (Per City)?*: 5
Last edited by Magnecia on Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
A country inhabited by about 350 million people covering the major part of the continent of Alesdia. A permanent member of UN Security Council. A military superpower with the largest military budget in the world. Member of ICDN.

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Murphy's tweet goes viral. The Magnecian delegation to the Olympics arrive in Electrum. The Magnecian Army expresses it's interest to participate in the joint military excercise of ICDN nations.

Merodistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 05, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Merodistan » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:57 am

Noristoniaka wrote:
(Image)
Июво Электроникӥ

Иyuvo Electronics

Welcome to Иyuvo!

Here, we provide you with quality tech for low prices. With Иyuvo, you have access to free utilities, such as e-mail, GPS, weather updates, virus & hacker security, and much more! Serving Noristoniaka and it's people since 1995, we aim to provide everyone the best technology possible, and that's why we need YOU. Everyone has ideas of the best tech, and we need those ideas to build a better world for all. Will you help us?

Below are options to import, set up shops & factories, suggest new models, and a list of the existing models in shop.

Tech Models

Telephones

• Йana 3 Cell Phone - The latest version of phone from Иyuvo using ЙanaOS. Comes with free service for the first 3 months. Has Heavy security. | Default Applications: Iya.VI (И-Я Programme), Iyuvo.Mail, Voyage (Browser), Messenger, Phonebook, Camera, Gallery | 305.50 USD
  • Йana 2 Cell Phone - The second-newest version of phone from Иyuvo using ЙanaOS. Has Moderate security. | Default Applications: Iyuvo.Mail, Voyage (Browser), Messenger, Phonebook, Camera, Gallery | 250.25 USD
  • Йana 1 Cell Phone - The first version of phone from Иyuvo using ЙanaOS Beta. Has Moderate security. | Default Applications: Iyuvo.Mail, Voyage (Browser), Messenger, Phonebook, Camera, Gallery | 220.30 USD
  • Kolur Mobile: Kära Cell Phone - The latest version of KolurOS Mobile. Has Heavy security. | Default Applications: Iyuvo.Mail, Voyage (Browser), Messenger, Phone, Camera, Photos | 200.50 USD

Computer OSes
All listed OSes below cost about 0.25 USD

• Kolur: Völk - The latest version of OS from Иyuvo. Has Heavy security. | Default Applications: Iya.VI (И-Я Programme), Yandex Browser, 'Files', 'Computer', 'Gallery' | More Applications can be installed in 'Computer'
  • Kolur: Onega - The second latest and most popular version of OS from Иyuvo. Has Heavy security. | Default Applications: Iya.VI (И-Я Programme), Yandex Browser, 'Files', 'Computer', 'Gallery' | More Applications can be installed in 'Computer'

More products coming soon.

Checkout Template

Post this below with the required information ('*' Signals it is a required question.)

[box][size=150][color=#ffc528]C[/color][color=black]heckout[/color][/size]
Name of Customer*: <customer name)>
Item(s) for Checkout*: <item name(s)>
How will you be paying?*: <payment type>[/box]

When listing an item with a non-latin character or diacritic, replace the letter with a character of the English script (Such as replacing 'Йana' with 'Yana' and 'Völk' with 'Volk'

Opening Stores and Factories

Open Up a Shop

Our goal being to provide the world with quality technology, we can't do it by ourselves. That's why we're allowing shops to open up all around the globe (or plane, if you're a flat earther)! You can fill out the form below so we can build new stores in your country.

[box][size=150][color=#ffc528]O[/color][color=black]pen a Store/Stores[/color][/size]
Name of City/Cities or States, Provinces etc.*: <city name>
How Many Stores Should be Opened (Per City)?*: <amount of shops (per city)>[/box]

Open Up a Factory

Our supply of products is limited, and if we're aiming to be the best, we need to give our customers what they want and need first. Below is a template you can fill out to let us build a factory/factories in your country!

[box][size=150][color=#ffc528]O[/color][color=black]pen a Factory/Factories[/color][/size]
Name of City/Cities or States, Provices etc.*: <city name>
How Many Factories Should be Opened (Per City)?*: <amount of shops (per city)>[/box]

(Image)
Иyuvo Inc. | Electronics

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:11 am

Open a Factory/Factories
Name of Country*: <Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation-U.C.C.R>
Name of City/Cities or States, Provices etc.*: <Rasputin Ciy, North Korerussia Texkentuck-U.C.C.R/Liberty City, Monte Texkentuck-U.C.C.R >
How Many Factories Should be Opened (Per City)?*: <200 (per city)>

The states and cities circled is where we will allow for your nation to start up it's factories. - Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation- U.C.C.R
Last edited by Texkentuck on Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trolleborg
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Trolleborg » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:40 pm

Open a Store/Stores
Name of Country*: Trolleborg
Name of City/Cities or States, Provinces etc.*: Trolleborg City, precisely Trolleborg International Airport.
How Many Stores Should be Opened (Per City)?*: 1

Krow-Bock
Senator

Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:56 am

[box]Open a Factory/Factories

Name of Country*: Krow-Bock
Name of City/Cities or States, Provinces etc.*:Middleburg administration region
How Many Factories Should be Opened (Per City)?*: 3
Krowian Empire
Land of the unofficial 10 billion population
Krow | The Elysian Isles | Maximillian-Bismarck

Membership and Trade Agreements
CSA | CSL | SATA | WTTO

For those who have an issue with me and cannot reach me through Telegram.
Financial Assistance

Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Postby Noristoniaka » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:33 am

Magnecia wrote:
Open a Store/Stores
Name of Country*: United Republic of Magnecia
Name of City/Cities or States, Provinces etc.*: Delburg City
How Many Stores Should be Opened (Per City)?*: 5

Accepted!

Conclusion:

We have accepted, and are sending the necessary supplies for 5 traditional Иyuvo shops, as well as our products.

Спасибо, Yuri.Livëktoimä (Prototype), Aükeinvië Intälysötte etsü Apysvötte (AIeA).
中文很玩!
help me

Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Postby Noristoniaka » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:35 am

Trolleborg wrote:
Open a Store/Stores
Name of Country*: Trolleborg
Name of City/Cities or States, Provinces etc.*: Trolleborg City, precisely Trolleborg International Airport.
How Many Stores Should be Opened (Per City)?*: 1

Accepted!

Conclusion:

We have accepted, and are sending the necessary supplies for 1 traditional Иyuvo shop, well as 5 engineers for precise measurements and products.

Sincerely, Yuri.Livëktoimä (Prototype), Aükeinvië Intälysötte etsü Apysvötte (AIeA).
中文很玩!
help me

Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Postby Noristoniaka » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:43 am

Krow-Bock wrote:[box]Open a Factory/Factories

Accepted!

Conclusion:

We have accepted, and are sending required materials, blueprints, and workforce for 3 Иyuvo factories.

Thank you, Yuri.Livëktoimä (Prototype).
中文很玩!
help me

Krow-Bock
Senator

Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krow-Bock » Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:38 pm

Noristoniaka wrote:
Krow-Bock wrote:[box]Open a Factory/Factories

Accepted!

Conclusion:

We have accepted, and are sending required materials, blueprints, and workforce for 3 Иyuvo factories.

Thank you, Yuri.Livëktoimä (Prototype).

delightful news :D
Krowian Empire
Land of the unofficial 10 billion population
Krow | The Elysian Isles | Maximillian-Bismarck

Membership and Trade Agreements
CSA | CSL | SATA | WTTO

For those who have an issue with me and cannot reach me through Telegram.
Financial Assistance

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade