NATION

PASSWORD

China bans gamers from making moral decisions, femboys, etc

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The ban on gamers and femboys

Cringe
55%
Based
19%
Cringe, based
15%
Based, cringed
8%
Other (explain)
2%

Total votes : 578

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:07 pm

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:
Filipinn wrote:*troll detected*

Code: Select all
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣤⡴⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⢶⣦⣤⣤⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⡴⠶⠛⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠙⠛⠷⠶⢦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠉⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠒⠐⠒⢒⡀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠒⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⠋⠀⠀⢀⠀⢊⠥⢐⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢑⠠⢉⠂⢀⠀⠀⠈⢷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠈⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠶⠛⣉⣩⣽⣟⠳⢶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡶⠛⣻⣿⣯⣉⣙⠳⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣠⠞⠋⠀⢁⣤⣤⣤⣌⡁⠀⠛⠛⠉⣉⡍⠙⠛⠶⣤⠿⠀⢸⠀⠀⡇⠀⠻⠶⠞⠛⠉⠩⣍⡉⠉⠋⠀⣈⣤⡤⠤⢤⣄⠀⠈⠳⣄⠀
⢰⡏⠀⠀⣴⠋⠀⢀⣆⠉⠛⠓⠒⠖⠚⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡾⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠒⠒⠛⠛⠉⣰⣆⠀⠈⢷⡀⠀⠘⡇
⢸⡇⠀⠀⣧⢠⡴⣿⠉⠛⢶⣤⣀⡀⠀⠠⠤⠤⠄⣶⠒⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣘⠛⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⠶⠛⠉⣿⠷⠤⣸⠃⠀⢀⡟
⠈⢷⡀⠄⠘⠀⠀⠸⣷⣄⡀⠈⣿⠛⠻⠶⢤⣄⣀⡻⠆⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠐⣛⣀⣤⡴⠶⠛⠋⣿⠀⣀⣠⣾⠇⠀⠀⠋⠠⢁⡾⠃
⠀⠀⠙⢶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⡙⠻⣿⣷⣤⣀⡀⠀⣿⠛⠛⠳⠶⠦⣴⠶⠶⠶⠛⠛⠋⢿⡀⣀⣠⣤⣾⣿⠟⢉⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⠋⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣤⣼⠉⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⣤⣤⣤⣀⣀⣿⡀⣀⣀⣠⣤⣶⣾⣿⠿⠛⠋⠁⢿⣴⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣦⡀⠀⠀⣼⠃⠉⠉⠛⠛⠛⣿⡟⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉⠉⢿⡀⠀⣀⣴⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⣀⠀⣀⠀⠀⡈⠛⠷⣾⣇⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣼⡷⠾⠋⢁⠀⢀⡀⠀⣀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠳⣦⣉⠒⠬⣑⠂⢄⡉⠙⠛⠛⠶⠶⠶⠾⠷⠶⠚⠛⠛⠛⠉⣁⠤⢐⡨⠤⢒⣩⡴⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠶⣤⣉⠀⠂⠥⠀⠀⠤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠄⠀⠠⠌⠂⢈⣡⡴⠖⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡴⠞⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠳⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠖⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Lets get one thing clear, I'm not sinophobic, I'm CCP-phobic.

if someone said "i'm not anti-semitic, i'm israel-phobic" what would u think
Because it's a government *shock* it's almost like a government isn't a ethnicity!
Taiwan and Hong Kong are great places and they are Chinese.

no, you think they're great places despite being chinese because they're capitalist.

I honestly don't give a fuck if they are Chinese. I just think the places is dope af.
So don't use the bitch ass excuse of "oh you sinophobe" to discredit a person's opinion. It's a cowardly and pathetic tactic that only shows how far your willing to stoop to "win" a conversation.

did you really just call a woman a bitch for having the wrong opinions? it's not the 1950s anymore, chauvinist

James was right, we need to send women to the dark ages again. :^)
And look where trusting the CCP handling this got us. A 2 year long covid pandemic. The moment word of this got out. The US and the whole world as well should have cut travel, but human greed got the better of them.

It's a authoritarian regime mate, they have little to hold them accountable, which allows to use such questionable actions.

what questionable actions. why is it the government's fault that one of the geographically largest countries on earth happened to be the accidental patient 0 site of a zoonotic virus. did you blame the saudi arabian government for mers?

The CCP response was insufficient and reckless at best, malignant at worse.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ispravlennaja Tsekovija » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:33 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Code: Select all
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣤⡴⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⢶⣦⣤⣤⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⡴⠶⠛⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠙⠛⠷⠶⢦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠉⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠒⠐⠒⢒⡀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠒⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⠋⠀⠀⢀⠀⢊⠥⢐⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢑⠠⢉⠂⢀⠀⠀⠈⢷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠈⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠶⠛⣉⣩⣽⣟⠳⢶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡶⠛⣻⣿⣯⣉⣙⠳⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣠⠞⠋⠀⢁⣤⣤⣤⣌⡁⠀⠛⠛⠉⣉⡍⠙⠛⠶⣤⠿⠀⢸⠀⠀⡇⠀⠻⠶⠞⠛⠉⠩⣍⡉⠉⠋⠀⣈⣤⡤⠤⢤⣄⠀⠈⠳⣄⠀
⢰⡏⠀⠀⣴⠋⠀⢀⣆⠉⠛⠓⠒⠖⠚⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡾⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠒⠒⠛⠛⠉⣰⣆⠀⠈⢷⡀⠀⠘⡇
⢸⡇⠀⠀⣧⢠⡴⣿⠉⠛⢶⣤⣀⡀⠀⠠⠤⠤⠄⣶⠒⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣘⠛⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⠶⠛⠉⣿⠷⠤⣸⠃⠀⢀⡟
⠈⢷⡀⠄⠘⠀⠀⠸⣷⣄⡀⠈⣿⠛⠻⠶⢤⣄⣀⡻⠆⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠐⣛⣀⣤⡴⠶⠛⠋⣿⠀⣀⣠⣾⠇⠀⠀⠋⠠⢁⡾⠃
⠀⠀⠙⢶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⡙⠻⣿⣷⣤⣀⡀⠀⣿⠛⠛⠳⠶⠦⣴⠶⠶⠶⠛⠛⠋⢿⡀⣀⣠⣤⣾⣿⠟⢉⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⠋⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣤⣼⠉⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⣤⣤⣤⣀⣀⣿⡀⣀⣀⣠⣤⣶⣾⣿⠿⠛⠋⠁⢿⣴⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣦⡀⠀⠀⣼⠃⠉⠉⠛⠛⠛⣿⡟⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉⠉⢿⡀⠀⣀⣴⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⣀⠀⣀⠀⠀⡈⠛⠷⣾⣇⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣼⡷⠾⠋⢁⠀⢀⡀⠀⣀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠳⣦⣉⠒⠬⣑⠂⢄⡉⠙⠛⠛⠶⠶⠶⠾⠷⠶⠚⠛⠛⠛⠉⣁⠤⢐⡨⠤⢒⣩⡴⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠶⣤⣉⠀⠂⠥⠀⠀⠤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠄⠀⠠⠌⠂⢈⣡⡴⠖⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡴⠞⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠳⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠖⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

if someone said "i'm not anti-semitic, i'm israel-phobic" what would u think
Because it's a government *shock* it's almost like a government isn't a ethnicity!

that wasn't an answer?
no, you think they're great places despite being chinese because they're capitalist.

I honestly don't give a fuck if they are Chinese. I just think the places is dope af.

because they are capitalst
did you really just call a woman a bitch for having the wrong opinions? it's not the 1950s anymore, chauvinist

James was right, we need to send women to the dark ages again. :^)

okay?
what questionable actions. why is it the government's fault that one of the geographically largest countries on earth happened to be the accidental patient 0 site of a zoonotic virus. did you blame the saudi arabian government for mers?

is that why they have less than a hundred cases a day nationally and we have thousands?
""nsg is dumb" —barack obama" —plato

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ispravlennaja Tsekovija » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:35 pm

Filipinn wrote:
Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:did you really just call a woman a bitch for having the wrong opinions? it's not the 1950s anymore, chauvinist

Wait, you're a woman? not being offensive

who are you

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:43 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Because it's a government *shock* it's almost like a government isn't a ethnicity!

that wasn't an answer?

Disapproval of a government isn't anti-sino attitude. Especially when the culture has multiple countries. It's like calling people anglophobe for hating the US government. If you cant separate the two, than it's honestly depressing.

So? Capitalism clearly has allowed those countries to prosper. Money talks, bullshit walks.

is that why they have less than a hundred cases a day nationally and we have thousands?

It's almost like governments have the ability to lie. Don't worry, every country dabbles in it a bit. For the US it was the Vietnam war and the state it was in.
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ispravlennaja Tsekovija » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:49 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:that wasn't an answer?

Disapproval of a government isn't anti-sino attitude. Especially when the culture has multiple countries. It's like calling people anglophobe for hating the US government. If you cant separate the two, than it's honestly depressing.

still not an answer to the question i posed.

So? Capitalism clearly has allowed those countries to prosper. Money talks, bullshit walks.

neither hong kong nor taiwan is a country and taiwan's biggest electronics corporation outsources its employees to china because the chinese economic model is better.

It's almost like governments have the ability to lie. Don't worry, every country dabbles in it a bit. For the US it was the Vietnam war and the state it was in.

so china is lying just because, but we aren't also just because.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:08 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Disapproval of a government isn't anti-sino attitude. Especially when the culture has multiple countries. It's like calling people anglophobe for hating the US government. If you cant separate the two, than it's honestly depressing.

still not an answer to the question i posed.

Your question was stupid because Israel is a country and semitic is a ethnicity. A vain attempt to discredit my grievances with the CCP. By implying if I hate a government, I'm racist. Simply put, you can keep your half assed question where it belongs, a dumpster bin.

neither hong kong nor taiwan is a country and taiwan's biggest electronics corporation outsources its employees to china because the chinese economic model is better.

The entire Chinese economy is propped up by infrastructure. Them constantly spending and constructing things is the only thing to keep their constant growth. Once the spending runs out, the house of cards crumbles. Simply put, china's growth is unsustainable. Funny considering many communists criticize capitalism for having unsustainable growth.

China has the largest population in the world and the origin point of the disease. No shit they are going to have the largest amount of infections and deaths, and anything that says otherwise is clearly a fucking lie.

Atleast the US numbers are more realistic. So either the US are better liars or they actually don't feel like lying about it.

Filipinn
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Filipinn » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:28 pm

Filipinn wrote:Wait, you're a woman? not being offensive

who are you

A human, specifically of the egalitarian political type.
Last edited by Filipinn on Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ispravlennaja Tsekovija » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:35 pm

Filipinn wrote:
Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:who are you

A human, specifically of the eligatarian political type.

you can't even spell your own political ideology? jeez

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:36 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:The entire Chinese economy is propped up by infrastructure. Them constantly spending and constructing things is the only thing to keep their constant growth.

Yes ugh oh my god living in a country where they constantly and easily build new things would be so terrible, good thing we have no need for infrastructure since we invented mortgage derivatives and the blockchain
Simply put, china's growth is unsustainable.

I have some news you may need to sit down for

China has the largest population in the world and the origin point of the disease. No shit they are going to have the largest amount of infections and deaths, and anything that says otherwise is clearly a fucking lie.

Your experience with the popular mobile game “Plague, Inc.” notwithstanding…
Last edited by Senkaku on Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Filipinn
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Filipinn » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:44 pm

Filipinn wrote:A human, specifically of the egalitarian political type.

you can't even spell your own political ideology? jeez
Filipinn wrote:
Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:who are you

A human, specifically of the egalitarian political type.

Done. Happy?

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ispravlennaja Tsekovija » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:53 pm

Filipinn wrote:
Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:you can't even spell your own political ideology? jeez
Filipinn wrote:A human, specifically of the egalitarian political type.

Done. Happy?

well i was happier before since it was funny

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:03 pm

Senkaku wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:The entire Chinese economy is propped up by infrastructure. Them constantly spending and constructing things is the only thing to keep their constant growth.

Yes ugh oh my god living in a country where they constantly and easily build new things would be so terrible, good thing we have no need for infrastructure since we invented mortgage derivatives and the blockchain
Simply put, china's growth is unsustainable.

I have some news you may need to sit down for

America has to out of date infrastructure, China has to much. Neither are ideal. China basically has ghost cities because of their need to keep building things. Unused and left alone, while property is outstandingly expensive. You think it's hard to get property in the US? Try your luck with China.

Your experience with the popular mobile game “Plague, Inc.” notwithstanding…
[/quote]
Honestly speaking that game was kinda low key shit in all honesty. I played it in middle school and I wasn't to impressed. I was mildly amused however when the game got popular because of the pandemic.

The Remote Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Remote Islands » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:30 pm

Damn, I didn't know Xi hated Mass Effect that much...
Groucho Marxist. Long live the Islands, except when they don't.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Usually when I do a hit of acid or coke, I avoid NS. But you didn't. Shows a lot of balls. I like that.

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:00 am

Not so cash money of them.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:03 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:still not an answer to the question i posed.

Your question was stupid because Israel is a country and semitic is a ethnicity. A vain attempt to discredit my grievances with the CCP. By implying if I hate a government, I'm racist. Simply put, you can keep your half assed question where it belongs, a dumpster bin.

The entire Chinese economy is propped up by infrastructure. Them constantly spending and constructing things is the only thing to keep their constant growth. Once the spending runs out, the house of cards crumbles. Simply put, china's growth is unsustainable. Funny considering many communists criticize capitalism for having unsustainable growth.

Atleast the US numbers are more realistic. So either the US are better liars or they actually don't feel like lying about it.

All capitalist growth is unsustainable, and China, being the biggest capitalist country in the world, is indeed no exception.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Nogulog
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nogulog » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:25 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:jesus christ they would have been quarantined until they were safe to go. genuinely don't understand how you would be so sinophobic that you could come to a different conclusion just solely out of raw hatred for their country and people

Lets get one thing clear, I'm not sinophobic, I'm CCP-phobic. Taiwan and Hong Kong are great places and they are Chinese. So don't use the bitch ass excuse of "oh you sinophobe" to discredit a person's opinion. It's a cowardly and pathetic tactic that only shows how far your willing to stoop to "win" a conversation.

I've carefully expressed my displeasure with the Chinese government, never the people because I know it's truly the government that's at fault, not the people. The CCP and it alone is where I hold my hatred.

jesus christ they would have been quarantined until they were safe to go.

And look where trusting the CCP handling this got us. A 2 year long covid pandemic. The moment word of this got out. The US and the whole world as well should have cut travel, but human greed got the better of them.

It's a authoritarian regime mate, they have little to hold them accountable, which allows to use such questionable actions.

This is reddit tier tantrum thrown here. Entire rage and hatred of your countries incompetence directed to an organization of close to 100 million individuals. Using the word "CCP" and "authoritarian regime" would've been enough to detect that your entire knowledge of China is VICE news or some other fearmongering channel in the US, but your unhinged rant as well as the fact that you consider China lesser to the ROC administered Taiwan and Hong Kong based merely on their use of different political structure is laughable.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:58 am

Filipinn wrote:
Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:did you really just call a woman a bitch for having the wrong opinions? it's not the 1950s anymore, chauvinist

Wait, you're a woman? not being offensive

They're a troll of indeterminate gender.

A woman who isn't trolling would notice the context. Calling something "bitch ass" is different than calling someone a bitch. Calling someone "bitch" without any reason to think you knew their gender is different than calling someone a "bitch" based on their gender.

Also, as much as Sinophobia is a real and prevalent problem, it's still pretty sus how fast they resort to calling people "sinophobic" and "chauvinist."
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:46 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:China has the largest population in the world and the origin point of the disease. No shit they are going to have the largest amount of infections and deaths, and anything that says otherwise is clearly a fucking lie.

There is a limit to how much you can cover up before credible evidence starts to leak out.

China may have fudged a little here or there, but the pandemic is not raging out of control. If it was totally out of control, people would notice, document it, and provide evidence instead of just spreading rumors without proof.

If they had overflowing hospitals, overflowing morgues, freezer trucks full of corpses, emergency construction of new facilities, etc. people would notice those things.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Imperial States of Duotona
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial States of Duotona » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:10 am

USS Monitor wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:China has the largest population in the world and the origin point of the disease. No shit they are going to have the largest amount of infections and deaths, and anything that says otherwise is clearly a fucking lie.

There is a limit to how much you can cover up before credible evidence starts to leak out.

China may have fudged a little here or there, but the pandemic is not raging out of control. If it was totally out of control, people would notice, document it, and provide evidence instead of just spreading rumors without proof.

If they had overflowing hospitals, overflowing morgues, freezer trucks full of corpses, emergency construction of new facilities, etc. people would notice those things.

I'm not doubting you here but those numbers seem kinda...low. They have 1.5 Billion people, very densely packed in the east and by my research they have under 100k cases. Eh, it might just be how quickly they locked down Wuhan when they initially found out, but I wouldn't completely give China the benefit of the doubt.

(also noticed your ideology on your forum posts lol)
Duotona is a nation nestled in the Pacific Ocean. Marked by the scars of its bloody past, the people of Duotona persist and have given the nation a voice from which it preaches the word of peace and democracy across the globe!
Nation reflects OOC views. NS stats are sent to the shadow realm.
My Carrd, for where else I lurk online.

Torrocca
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torrocca » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:36 am

Imperial States of Duotona wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:

I'm not doubting you here but those numbers seem kinda...low. They have 1.5 Billion people, very densely packed in the east and by my research they have under 100k cases. Eh, it might just be how quickly they locked down Wuhan when they initially found out, but I wouldn't completely give China the benefit of the doubt.

We'd know if the numbers were higher because people would talk about it on social media there. It's impossible for the CPC to stop the flow of info on something like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They call me Torra, but you can call me... anytime (☞⌐■_■)☞
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTICE 1: Anything depicted IC on this nation does NOT reflect my IRL views or values, and is not endorsed by me.
NOTICE 2: Most RP and every OOC post by me prior to 2023 are no longer endorsed nor tolerated by me. I've since put on my adult pants!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial States of Duotona » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:27 pm

Torrocca wrote:
Imperial States of Duotona wrote:I'm not doubting you here but those numbers seem kinda...low. They have 1.5 Billion people, very densely packed in the east and by my research they have under 100k cases. Eh, it might just be how quickly they locked down Wuhan when they initially found out, but I wouldn't completely give China the benefit of the doubt.

We'd know if the numbers were higher because people would talk about it on social media there. It's impossible for the CPC to stop the flow of info on something like this.

Hell, if China was lying, we probably would have heard it on here already!
Duotona is a nation nestled in the Pacific Ocean. Marked by the scars of its bloody past, the people of Duotona persist and have given the nation a voice from which it preaches the word of peace and democracy across the globe!
Nation reflects OOC views. NS stats are sent to the shadow realm.
My Carrd, for where else I lurk online.

The Kingdom of the Three Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 01, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Kingdom of the Three Isles » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:28 am

Doge Land wrote:Is this just the china bans everything thread now? Maybe we should change this to the china bans megathread. All of these bans are cringe and shouldn't be supported. Although, you know, don't want them ANTI-PARTY VIEWS!!!!!!

Lol, -3000 social credits for you.
No, this is not the Iron Cross (I swear), and no I ain’t a N@zi.
Ordo Theutonicorum wrote: they have a cross-pattee on their flag??
Those who say they are based aren’t based. Those who say they are humble ain’t humble. Those who say they are chads ain’t chads.

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:21 am

USS Monitor wrote:

Here's the thing though. Freezer trucks aren't the most effective way to deal with a bunch of bodies, they're just an effective way of dealing with a bunch of bodies without pissing off a lot of people.

There are all kinds of ways to quietly dispose of a large number of bodies. Mass graves are an option. Or just temporarily piling them up at a condemned government property. Or just freezer trucks taken up to 11 where bodies are just rammed and stacked as tightly as can be. The Chinese government doesn't feel so morally icky about kind of thing and they have gotten pretty effective at press censorship.

I'm not saying China is concealing a corona apocalypse, I'm sure their society is still functioning just fine, but... so is Florida and everywhere else that had severe outbreaks. The real numbers are probably not ten times the official ones but I'd reckon they're at least double.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:26 am

The Kingdom Of The Three Isles wrote:
Doge Land wrote:Is this just the china bans everything thread now? Maybe we should change this to the china bans megathread. All of these bans are cringe and shouldn't be supported. Although, you know, don't want them ANTI-PARTY VIEWS!!!!!!

Lol, -3000 social credits for you.

At this rate, everyone gets a demerit.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Cosmic79
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmic79 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:06 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:

If they were an actual socialist country like they claim to be they'd do something concrete about the 30 year old non-smokers with malignant lung cancer, who got to that stage because factories are effectively wholly unregulated. Instead you get the CPC squeezing every last drop of blood out of the people their slogans say they serve, in the name of the Stonks and the Growth.

In China, cigarettes make you a man and videogames are addictive and need regulations. The sky is also pink if you disagree off you go to the concentration camp.

For real though, there is a horrible smoking culture in China. And so is Xi's view of the ideal Chinese nation. Can't wait for China to start exporting its puritanical ideology abroad!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General