NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] @@DEMONYMADJECTIVE@@ Lick

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Doge Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 279
Founded: Feb 15, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Doge Land » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:48 am

Bumping this. If there's no more input, I'll submit it on the 16th.
its about drive its about power

delegate

User avatar
Random Country 453632
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 199
Founded: Jun 09, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Random Country 453632 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:37 am

... Vandalism rates in schools have skyrocketed as a new trend spreads around @@NAME@@ like wildfire. The trend includes students destroying and stealing items from schools, particularly bathrooms, and filming it and posting it on Tick Tock. ...

and? Maybe it can be changed to 'and/or'
the mods srsly hate my signature

User avatar
Doge Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 279
Founded: Feb 15, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Doge Land » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:58 pm

Random Country 453632 wrote:... Vandalism rates in schools have skyrocketed as a new trend spreads around @@NAME@@ like wildfire. The trend includes students destroying and stealing items from schools, particularly bathrooms, and filming it and posting it on Tick Tock. ...

and? Maybe it can be changed to 'and/or'


Done. Now that I think about it, that seems like a change for the better.
its about drive its about power

delegate

User avatar
Random Country 453632
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 199
Founded: Jun 09, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Random Country 453632 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:59 pm

[option 1B effect] child labor is back in @@NAME@@ as literacy rates drop below 0

Might wanna change that below into a 'to'. Negative numbers can't be a percentage rate... right?
the mods srsly hate my signature

User avatar
Doge Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 279
Founded: Feb 15, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Doge Land » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:33 pm

Random Country 453632 wrote:[option 1B effect] child labor is back in @@NAME@@ as literacy rates drop below 0

Might wanna change that below into a 'to'. Negative numbers can't be a percentage rate... right?


Used "below 0" for some more effect. I mean, I guess the educated people are just forgetting their education :P
its about drive its about power

delegate

User avatar
Random Country 453632
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 199
Founded: Jun 09, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Random Country 453632 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:11 pm

Doge Land wrote:
Random Country 453632 wrote:[option 1B effect] child labor is back in @@NAME@@ as literacy rates drop below 0

Might wanna change that below into a 'to'. Negative numbers can't be a percentage rate... right?


Used "below 0" for some more effect. I mean, I guess the educated people are just forgetting their education :P


Lol, okay if it's intentional!
the mods srsly hate my signature

User avatar
Doge Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 279
Founded: Feb 15, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Doge Land » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:07 pm

Woah this is such a cool /bump

Might submit this in a couple of days if nothing else comes out of this thread
its about drive its about power

delegate

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22560
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:08 pm

Geez, this is very uncreative in terms of vandalism. At my school, there was an instance of some shoving fish guts in the air vents of the toilets, so that the toilets smelt like fish (that was a horrid week), someone smeared shit all over the deputy principal's walls, etc. The description could be more creative and more original
Please sign my petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-australian ... anny-state
Unless you actively oppose the cause, please sign it, it only takes a couple of seconds
From Greek Ancestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
Terrabod
Envoy
 
Posts: 274
Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Terrabod » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:17 am

Australian rePublic wrote:Geez, this is very uncreative in terms of vandalism. At my school, there was an instance of some shoving fish guts in the air vents of the toilets, so that the toilets smelt like fish (that was a horrid week), someone smeared shit all over the deputy principal's walls, etc. The description could be more creative and more original

We had people hiding dead fish behind the radiators in the French department - their radiators were broken and permanently turned on, so you can imagine what that was like after a few days. Apparently we also had (before my time) a group who brought in three sheep named "One", "Two" and "Four" (it was a semi-rural school)... and the students spent the day walking round the building trying to find "Three" (who didn't exist, of course).

I agree that the vandalism here is dull compared to real life, never mind the crazy world of NationStates. I also think the Tik Tok thing is a distraction - you make out like that's the cause of the issues, but your options treat this like a failing of the school. Note that we already have an issue about kids copying things they see online.
My Issues
#1477
Cultural Organiser
of Forest
- P L E A S ES T A N DB Y -
---------------------

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads