NATION

PASSWORD

Red String of Fate (OOC) (OPEN) (Courting)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shall we continue?

Yes
100%
Yes (skip to day 2)
No votes
No (Have Frozen resolve existing plot-points in lore)
No votes
Remain Postponed
No votes

Total votes : 7

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:08 am

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:life has been hell. apologies but i may have to pause my involvement.

It happens, I hope things improve! You're always welcome to rejoin us at a later time.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:46 am

Surprised they hadn't gotten to see whats up with Eleanore yet.

Anyways this post is perfect as is, it's just gonna increase the drama so much.

I feel like things are about to get wild.
Last edited by The Holy Solar Empire on Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
✟ The Holy Solar Empire: A christian majority empire, primarily inspired by the HRE, Rome, and Imperial China ✟ Hello from the 100th Century ✟ Factbook RepositoryThe Holy Solar Empire Overview
✟ I have absolutely no idea how to make a good sig, some of yall crazy. ✟

Scornerse
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Scornerse » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:38 am

Can't let the priest, the nun or Torgeirist not get involved.

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:18 pm

Next post will probably be a little chonky.

I just need some context to set it up.
Last edited by The Holy Solar Empire on Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✟ The Holy Solar Empire: A christian majority empire, primarily inspired by the HRE, Rome, and Imperial China ✟ Hello from the 100th Century ✟ Factbook RepositoryThe Holy Solar Empire Overview

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:51 pm

I dunno why, but given some of the issues some people in the RP have had recently.

I just wanna say I hope everyone here has a good week.

And thank you Forest for the great RP.
Last edited by The Holy Solar Empire on Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:55 am

Post is in the works and may be up tonight.

It will include a "Court Happenings" scroll and a few character introductions, possibly.

Scornerse
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Scornerse » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:35 pm

Hope Sartana didn't make things difficult with her continuing shenanigans :p

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:55 pm

Scornerse wrote:Hope Sartana didn't make things difficult with her continuing shenanigans :p

Not at all, I think she's proving to be quite the antagonizing force for the other characters, plus a nuisance for the established elites. I was half-waiting for Brettenwald to get a post up but it doesn't look like that'll happen tonight, so I'm chipping away at a post now which will be up later today.
Last edited by The Frozen Forest on Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:55 am

Ah!

The wait is gonna kill me!

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:04 am

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Scornerse wrote:Hope Sartana didn't make things difficult with her continuing shenanigans :p

Not at all, I think she's proving to be quite the antagonizing force for the other characters, plus a nuisance for the established elites. I was half-waiting for Brettenwald to get a post up but it doesn't look like that'll happen tonight, so I'm chipping away at a post now which will be up later today.

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm functionally restricted to only posting on mobile at the moment, so it's absolute agony trying to write anything of substance. Should be back in business in a few days.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:53 am

The Holy Solar Empire wrote:Ah!

The wait is gonna kill me!

Blep, sorry for the wait :p

Brettenwald wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:Not at all, I think she's proving to be quite the antagonizing force for the other characters, plus a nuisance for the established elites. I was half-waiting for Brettenwald to get a post up but it doesn't look like that'll happen tonight, so I'm chipping away at a post now which will be up later today.

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm functionally restricted to only posting on mobile at the moment, so it's absolute agony trying to write anything of substance. Should be back in business in a few days.

I was starting to get a bit worried, especially since we're at a cliffhanger right now regarding Asha and the King. Life happens though, thank you for keeping us in the loop. Can't wait to see what you come up with in the next couple days.

Post is up!

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:55 pm

Not dead, just catching up on schoolwork. Post'll probably be up on Wednesday.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:13 pm

Brettenwald wrote:Not dead, just catching up on schoolwork. Post'll probably be up on Wednesday.

That's awesome news, looking forwards to this post!

My next post will be up either today or tomorrow.
Last edited by The Frozen Forest on Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:44 am

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Brettenwald wrote:Not dead, just catching up on schoolwork. Post'll probably be up on Wednesday.

That's awesome news, looking forwards to this post!

I would like to note, that I am still very much alive and interested in this RP, but currently a bit stumped: I know, what I want Amina to do, but I don't know, how I want to describe it...
RPing in MT and PT.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:33 am

Kyrenaia wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:That's awesome news, looking forwards to this post!

I would like to note, that I am still very much alive and interested in this RP, but currently a bit stumped: I know, what I want Amina to do, but I don't know, how I want to describe it...

That means I'm failing to set you up properly :blush: What do you want Amina to do, and how can I help drive that along onto the correct path? (Feel free to telegram me if you prefer).

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:52 am

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Kyrenaia wrote:

That means I'm failing to set you up properly :blush: What do you want Amina to do, and how can I help drive that along onto the correct path? (Feel free to telegram me if you prefer).

Don't worry, I did not mean it like that: It's more that I am struggling to find the correct words. You set me up perfectly.
RPing in MT and PT.

Scornerse
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Scornerse » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:55 am

Still active, Sartana the Wolf Queen is intrigued by what the Torgeirist has to offer. Flattering her aggressive ambition goes a long way.

She's also going to have to give Melanie a 'talking to' for how she botched poisoning Arissa.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:25 am

I posted. Finally.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Himmenfell
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Himmenfell » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:20 pm

Is this still open?

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:43 pm

Himmenfell wrote:Is this still open?

Yes!

Himmenfell
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Himmenfell » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:58 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Himmenfell wrote:Is this still open?

Yes!

Awesome! I'm throwing together an app. Can't wait to get back into NS!

Himmenfell
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Himmenfell » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:46 pm

And here she is:

Appearance
Name: Frigg Eriksdottir
Title(s): Princess of Himmenfell
Nationality: Himmenfellic
House/Family: Bear clan
Family Crest: Right here
Place of Birth: Arktoburg

Religion: Heathen, Temple of Arktoburg
Languages Spoken: Himmenfellic, English, German, can get by in Spanish, Burmese and French.
Travel of Note: Two year mercenary tour, most of which was spent in South East Asia. Then travelled to New York, where she went to university.
Personality: Adventurous, bold, rebellious. Some would call her reckless, she prefers “free-spirited”.
Likes: Horseback riding, wine, most sports, cheesy rom-coms, breaking the rules.
Dislikes: Formality, being told what to do.
Fears: Having her freedom taken away, spiders.
Bio: Frigg is the youngest daughter of King Erik IV of Himmenfell. Although her birth right affords her the privileges of royal life, the fact that she is the youngest and thus very far down in the line of succession has meant that she enjoys a great deal more freedom than her older siblings. She spent her youth getting into trouble with her friends, most of whom were other youngest children of Arktoburg nobility. Between her various acts of mischief she received an education from various tutors hired by the royal family. At 18 she enlisted in a mercenary company, which is a common practice in Himmenfell. At 20 she ended her mercenary stint and moved to America to study psychology. She ended up changing majors and graduated last semester with a BA in English literature.
What will you be bringing with you: Your regular travel essentials, Traditional Himmenfellic formal wear to impress the King, a book for the road, and the last bottle of royal reserve Himmenfellic mead that she brought with her to America.
What gift will you be presenting to the King: A black Himmenfellic riding horse.
Miscellaneous Information: N/A

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:11 pm

Himmenfell wrote:SNIP

Accepted, Welcome to RSOF (and back to NS)! If you have any questions about how to bring Frigg into the Palace, just let me know.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:07 pm

Himmenfell wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:Yes!

Awesome! I'm throwing together an app. Can't wait to get back into NS!

You're a returning player? Neat. What was your old nation?
BRETTENWALD

Himmenfell
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Himmenfell » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:02 am

Brettenwald wrote:
Himmenfell wrote:Awesome! I'm throwing together an app. Can't wait to get back into NS!

You're a returning player? Neat. What was your old nation?

Orthella. But this was years ago.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates