NATION

PASSWORD

Sign in error or is someone trying to get into my account?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Confederate States of America
Envoy

Founded: Sep 03, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Sign in error or is someone trying to get into my account?

Postby The Confederate States of America » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:33 pm

I got a notification that someone tried to get in with the wrong password, I don't know if I had an internet hiccup when logging in or if someone was trying to get into it. The notification doesn't give any option to click on it to see the IP or location or anything.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:35 pm

Someone might be hacking into your account, or someone misspelled their account name, albeit an unlikely alternative
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

The Hazar Amisnery
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hazar Amisnery » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:35 pm

Its either you entered the wrong password or someone else was trying to get into your account
WA delegate of The European Commonwealth of Nations
committed a crime in Europe, sorry Yahlia
pls join my region we are dying
“Beware the barrenness of a busy life”

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:37 pm

The Hazar Amisnery wrote:Its either you entered the wrong password or someone else was trying to get into your account

Can confirm that first bit, did it by accident multiple times
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:37 pm

If you think someone is trying to hack into your account, you should file a Getting Help Request.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Envoy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:54 pm

The Reformed American Republic wrote:If you think someone is trying to hack into your account, you should file a Getting Help Request.

Sent a message.
Last edited by The Confederate States of America on Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Postby The Confederate States of America » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:17 pm

Okay, the last 4 just now I know were me. Changed my password to be on the safe side. Password manager still had the old one saved.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical