NATION

PASSWORD

Favorite line from AN's Factbooks II

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
Redeemed Britannia
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Favorite line from AN's Factbooks II

Postby Redeemed Britannia » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:25 am

Pretty much what the title says. pick a factbook from the nation that's posted above you and post your favorite line in that factbook.

Quoting the last person on the previous thread (at the time of my posting)
Wormfodder Delivery wrote:Factbook really read like a propaganda post that was a bit dull, but Risen From Ruins is a pretty awesome anthem.

Uh, maybe I used the wrong words, by "worker protection" I meant rights that protect the work of your employees

Isn't that what worker protection means
Kingdom of Britannia | ♔ | Cyningriċe Brytenland
Riċesċild: Gomericsbergh's 3rd Coalition on the fritz! Federalists, Social Nationalists "cannot hope to continue being coaligned for long." | "We'd have to deploy every corps in the army and then some." Royal Army officer speaks up against direct intervention in Brazil, suggests a naval blockade is enough. | Anti-immigrant protestors hold demonstration in Havana, protest against Antillean government's decision to settle 100,000 refugees in Cuba after Haiti's 14 August earthquake. "The decision stands" - PM Dudley. ​| Military Court of Congo-Brazzaville sentences Civil War veteran Alfie van der Huyt, accused of slavery, ethnic cleansing and attempted genocide, to 3 years in prison.

Celestial American Republic
Secretary

Founded: Jul 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Celestial American Republic » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:28 am

Redeemed Britannia wrote:Pretty much what the title says. pick a factbook from the nation that's posted above you and post your favorite line in that factbook.

Quoting the last person on the previous thread (at the time of my posting)
Wormfodder Delivery wrote:Factbook really read like a propaganda post that was a bit dull, but Risen From Ruins is a pretty awesome anthem.

Uh, maybe I used the wrong words, by "worker protection" I meant rights that protect the work of your employees

Isn't that what worker protection means

"has more powers than most constitutional monarchs in Europe do"

Based
An American conservative nationalist from Texas. My discord is American Steve#8676. This nation represents all my views.
For God and Liberty We Stand, A Union of one thousand systems and three thousand planets, together we stand, united as one, we salute the banner of liberty.
HOLONET NEWS: Bresqi War ends with American victory | White Hole revealed to lead to other galaxy cluster, expedition planned | Volkan officials take to Chirper to complain about GA ultimatum | Border skirmishes between The State and Vista-Noris end with hundreds dead
NS Stats executed by firing squad

The Realm of Hyrule
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:49 am

- Void -
Last edited by The Realm of Hyrule on Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
_____________________________________The Princessdom of Hyrule_____________________________________
_____________________________________The Princessdom of Hyrule_____________________________________

The Princessdom of Hyrule. A fanfiction based on the Legend of Zelda :: Twilight Princess that takes place half a decade after the conclusion of the game. A new caste of Hyruleans, no less the newly built army resent the old Guard and Princess-Sovereign Zelda for the surrender of the realm to the Twilight and the weakness of Hyrule from invasion...

Meanwhile, the Zora worry greatly about the militarization of Hyrule, and the Goron less so due to the Economic stranglehold of the Rupee of which they have as leverage.

________.QnA (In construction)__.______
__________.About the user__________

Never again shall Hyrule fall, and never again shall we sully the name of Hylia under our weakness!

Redeemed Britannia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Redeemed Britannia » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:02 am

The Realm of Hyrule wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=471059

Hello Redeemed Britannia? The other one's still very much alive?!
And I'm pretty sure we don't just create a new thread after the previous one reaches a threshold of pages, only when it gets archived.

/skipme

Forum threads are not supposed to go over 500 pages, and F7 threads don't get archived at all unless you specifically request them to be so. They are supposed to be locked around 500 pages in (sometimes this happens in 495-7 but I digress) and a "sequel" thread gets created around that time. I'm pretty sure you've been here long enough to know that.

/skip
Riċesċild: Gomericsbergh's 3rd Coalition on the fritz! Federalists, Social Nationalists "cannot hope to continue being coaligned for long." | "We'd have to deploy every corps in the army and then some." Royal Army officer speaks up against direct intervention in Brazil, suggests a naval blockade is enough. | Anti-immigrant protestors hold demonstration in Havana, protest against Antillean government's decision to settle 100,000 refugees in Cuba after Haiti's 14 August earthquake. "The decision stands" - PM Dudley. ​| Military Court of Congo-Brazzaville sentences Civil War veteran Alfie van der Huyt, accused of slavery, ethnic cleansing and attempted genocide, to 3 years in prison.

The Realm of Hyrule
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:07 am

Redeemed Britannia wrote:-snip

Funnily enough, I didn't...
I apologise for that then Redeemed Britannia

/do Celestial American Republic
Last edited by The Realm of Hyrule on Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paris Saint-Germain
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 07, 2020
Corporate Police State

Postby Paris Saint-Germain » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:54 am

As of the year 2501, the US is the most powerful nation in Nova, and is currently the head of the Organization of Free Nations (OFN). The US is also locked in a deep cold war with the Ajaka Slave Empire and its proxies. The US is also the foremost military power in the galaxy, projecting its influence and power across the galaxy on a never-ending quest of Manifest Destiny. America's majestic banner waves from over a thousand systems, all united under the pledge for the quest of freedom and democracy.
Proud Qatari team. Wants to win a CL. QSI forever! (Posts usually in-character, are satirical, often revolving around Qatari propaganda because Qatar is the best!)
Qatar, oil, cheating, corruption, farming, winning Ligue 1 every year, Neymar, Mbappe (for signing that huge contract), Messi, skirting FFP, huge transfers, huge wages, big-name players
Lille, not winning a CL, not winning Ligue 1 every year, bottling CL games, Real Madrid, Florentino Perez, UEFA refs, renewable energy, FFP regulations, every other French team who is not like us

Combine Interuniversal
Civilian

Founded: Oct 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Combine Interuniversal » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:43 am

The Swiss courts (which are described by Al-Khelaifi as corrupt and spiteful) investigated Al-Khelaifi for corruption of beIN TV rights for the 2026 and 2030 World Cups. Al-Khelaifi and beIN Media Group have sensationally denied these corruption allegations, citing irregularities and a witch hunt against him.
.•° The Pan-Dimensional Collective of the Combine Interuniversal °•.
【Universal Cooperation & Counselling overcomes Division and Disadvantage】
《☆》Our Anthem《☆》

Kingdom of Lechia
Secretary

Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Lechia » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:43 am

According to the latest pan-dimensional consensus, the Combine Interuniversal possesses a total population of over three quattuordecillion lifeforms spanning over several thousand taxonomic domains that are further subdivided into forty sextillion documented monophyletic groups, lineages, species, and their subspecies and hybrids.
Ⱄⱛⰰⰲⰰ Ⰾⰵⱌⱒⰻⰻ ⰻ ⱀⰰⱄⰸⰵⰿⱆ Ⰽⱃⱆⰾⱁⰲⰻ Ⰱⱁⱃⰸⱏⰲⱁⰹⱁⰲⰻ Ⰴⱁⰱⱃⱁⱄⱛⰰⰲⱄⰽⰻⰵⰿⱆ!!!
-------------------------ⰔⱛⰰⰲⰰⰎⰵⱌⱒⰻⰻ----------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our nation is Poland, but Ba'athist-like and absolute monarchic, created after the civil war.
In our glorious Lechia, you can find a lot of attractions, like numerous pagan temples, professionally active tradwives (both Christian and Pagan ones), funny medieval writing, murals with our Great King, edgy symbols etc.
This nation doesn't use NS stats, nor represent my RL views.
Youtube channel
Year: 2063

Redeemed Britannia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Redeemed Britannia » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:51 am

Borzywoj The First Dobrosławski

Why is the capitalised, and if there's been no second monarch yet, why 'The First'?

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:00 am

National Languages
English, Scots, Irish

Welsh, Britons: Am i a joke to you
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Wiolgopomorska
Secretary

Founded: Aug 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wiolgopomorska » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:06 am

insert a lot of U’s in different colors

Well, that’s an interesting format of representing the seats.
Pod Wezdrzeniem Grifa

Skrzidlaty Poseł: WPK announces a change to the leadership; will it shift left? | Libertadores siege Mexico City; Escarrists are on their last breath | Arabian Republic introduces a bill for magic rights
User Status: Yumemi teru? Nani mo mitenai? Kataru mo mudana jibun no kotoba?

• Modern Fantasy Universe where almost everyone is a latent sorcerer, but magic is still stigmatized in most of the world
  • Broken Kashubian ahoy
  • I’m not on drugs somehow, my brain is just that weird
  • Have a nice day!

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Celestial American Republic » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:38 am

Wiolgopomorska wrote:
insert a lot of U’s in different colors

Well, that’s an interesting format of representing the seats.

"What to look forward to in the upcoming Jesenny Sabat festival?"

I'd like to know also
An American conservative nationalist from Texas. My discord is American Steve#8676. This nation represents all my views.
For God and Liberty We Stand, A Union of one thousand systems and three thousand planets, together we stand, united as one, we salute the banner of liberty.
HOLONET NEWS: Bresqi War ends with American victory | White Hole revealed to lead to other galaxy cluster, expedition planned | Volkan officials take to Chirper to complain about GA ultimatum | Border skirmishes between The State and Vista-Noris end with hundreds dead

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:52 am

Celestial American Republic wrote:
PLEASE INSERT PASSWORD TO HOLONET ACCOUNT

Password accepted. Welcome to the Holonet.

Ah, nostalgia flows into me.
NS Stats do not count, unless it is funny.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
Open to RP, send me Telegrams, Pretty much compatible with everything.
Powerlevel of 4,5 according to this classification
Industrial Age Schizotech and Proud
Zero tolerance for godmodders and no effortposters are nearing that too.
The Wormfodder Delivery Service, bringing Wormfodder to you, whereever you are.
I also am currently making a pocket guide on how to have a good time on F7, as well one on (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻.
Ask the many questions us here, though answers aren't guaranteed~
Get the latest, hottest news at WDSNN, the best News source of the next dimension!
It is now safe to keep playing.

The H Corporation
Minister

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:04 am

She just landed here one day

Casually just landed in a Corporate Police State. Don't mind me
Welcome to The H Corporation
Money is everything, whether you like it or not
You don't like dark theme? Well good luck reading this >:D
Just a Mexican o((>ω< ))o. Talks nonsense whenever possible and loves cats. Cats are cute (^///^). Still writing Factbooks. If I cared about politics then I wouldn't need to visit 8values. "Life is like a rollercoaster, you have to pay to ride it" This nation does not represent my views and it will never do. College is hard, you know what else is hard? Life. Now making flags: Here! Callista's Best Politician and RPer!!
8values RightValues LeftValues 9axes
You want some lore? Here take this Not finished Lore (Heavy WIP) I am not lazy to finish it, I am just waiting for you to finish reading
Is a Corporation scary for you?
Boo!

Las Palmeras
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Palmeras » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:05 am

Because we were nomadic we couldn’t afford a good economy until a person called Hermy came and invested in our country seizing for himself the power to rule the country.
+

Shoulda called yourself the K Corporation with King Ranch in charge. The story reminded me of that. Heh.
Hey hey, LP here: Too burnt out with this nation to make new lore or fix macrohistorical longue durée alt-his inconsistencies, too clingy to let it die.
UPHOLD SOUTH REINISM-LENINISM! UNLIMITED DESTRUCTION OF 1ST WORLD HETERRHOIDS!

Azania-
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Azania- » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:01 pm

So in other words, the reputation of the French Army hasn't been tarnished by bad history memes.

Boo.
STATE OF AZANIA | TAIFA LA AZANIA
-------------------------
A large sovereign state located in Sub-Saharan Africa.
15 November 2021
✉ News: "By failing to hold Moroka accountable, we were complicit in his crimes." - President Xitu as the 36th anniversary of Sebe Moroka's death reignites controversy surrounding the Silent War | REGIONAL NEWS | Alleged Moroccan terror attack in Western Sahara leaves 3 Algerians dead | African Parliament convenes in special session to discuss the burgeoning North African crisis
When elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:05 pm

Azania, officially the State of Azania, is a large sovereign country located in Sub-Saharan Africa.

That’s not true, it is [entirety of southern Africa]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:34 pm

If spotted or summoned, there is little to no chance of escape, as it will hunt you down until it catches and kills you, leaving no trace of your remains to be found.

It's spooky season and I can always enjoy some interesting creepypasta-esque fiction/urban legends/myths and what not.
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Rozen der Hoffnung. Für das Vaterland."
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the Fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" - Magia German Cover - Sylvia and Julienne miss Oomiya Sakura

Paris Saint-Germain
Spokesperson

Corporate Police State

Postby Paris Saint-Germain » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:35 pm

Born into this world from an experimental ritual.
Said ritual has supposedly torn a small rift in the universe.
The rift closed, but not after leaving something... someone... behind.
Proud Qatari team. Wants to win a CL. QSI forever! (Posts usually in-character, are satirical, often revolving around Qatari propaganda because Qatar is the best!)
Qatar, oil, cheating, corruption, farming, winning Ligue 1 every year, Neymar, Mbappe (for signing that huge contract), Messi, skirting FFP, huge transfers, huge wages, big-name players
Lille, not winning a CL, not winning Ligue 1 every year, bottling CL games, Real Madrid, Florentino Perez, UEFA refs, renewable energy, FFP regulations, every other French team who is not like us

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Celestial American Republic » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:35 pm

Azur Deutschland wrote:
If spotted or summoned, there is little to no chance of escape, as it will hunt you down until it catches and kills you, leaving no trace of your remains to be found.

It's spooky season and I can always enjoy some interesting creepypasta-esque fiction/urban legends/myths and what not.

""Don't hold back your claws! Only the strong survive!""
I love this motto

Paris Saint-Germain
Spokesperson

Corporate Police State

Postby Paris Saint-Germain » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:08 pm

So, I guess here I'll list some of my inspirations for this nation and its universe.
-Star Wars (mostly Legends and Prequels)
-Starship Troopers
-Star Citizen
-Iron Harvest 1920+

The H Corporation
Minister

Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:15 pm

and national hero born

National hero? Amazing
Just a Mexican o((>ω< ))o. Talks nonsense whenever possible and loves cats. Cats are cute (^///^). Still writing Factbooks. If I cared about politics then I wouldn't need to visit 8values. "Life is like a rollercoaster, you have to pay to ride it" This nation does not represent my views and it will never do. College is hard, you know what else is hard? Life. Now making flags: Here! Callista's Best Politician and RPer!!
You want some lore? Here take this Not finished Lore (Heavy WIP) I am not lazy to finish it, I am just waiting for you to finish reading
Boo!

Kingdom of Lechia
Secretary

Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Lechia » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:18 am

Name: Example 1

Founder: Some dude

History: They appeared

Ideology: You never know

Current Leader: Some other dude

Lmao, but I understand that that's under construction
Last edited by Kingdom of Lechia on Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ⱄⱛⰰⰲⰰ Ⰾⰵⱌⱒⰻⰻ ⰻ ⱀⰰⱄⰸⰵⰿⱆ Ⰽⱃⱆⰾⱁⰲⰻ Ⰱⱁⱃⰸⱏⰲⱁⰹⱁⰲⰻ Ⰴⱁⰱⱃⱁⱄⱛⰰⰲⱄⰽⰻⰵⰿⱆ!!!
-------------------------ⰔⱛⰰⰲⰰⰎⰵⱌⱒⰻⰻ----------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our nation is Poland, but Ba'athist-like and absolute monarchic, created after the civil war.
In our glorious Lechia, you can find a lot of attractions, like numerous pagan temples, professionally active tradwives (both Christian and Pagan ones), funny medieval writing, murals with our Great King, edgy symbols etc.
This nation doesn't use NS stats, nor represent my RL views.
Youtube channel
Year: 2063

The H Corporation
Minister

Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:41 am

Kingdom of Lechia wrote:
Name: Example 1

Founder: Some dude

History: They appeared

Ideology: You never know

Current Leader: Some other dude

Lmao, but I understand that that's under construction

I forgot that factbook existed XD. Damm it, now I have another thing to finish for my agenda
/SKIP ME
Boo!

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:46 am

borders with Fourth Reich

Ono
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7