NATION

PASSWORD

Project Hospitality: Visit our Hotels in Kisaragi City

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Project Hospitality: Visit our Hotels in Kisaragi City

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:13 pm

Welcome, to Kisaragi City, the expanded city around the legendary Kisaragi Station.
Originally a small settlement formed by those that accidentally wandered there, it was recently expanded by the Tinkerworms to serve as an interdimensional travel-hub and tourist area.
In addition to the embassies that were opened there, the city also became available to tourists, which can now stay in the cities various hotels, in a measure called Project Hospitality.
Ku~adoratamu
Welcome to Ku~adoratamu, the central city of Kisaragi. Here you can find many of the cities administrative institutions, like the administrative office, but also most of the main city life.
Has Parks, Zoos and a lot of post offices.
Expected Hotel Price: $$$

Fēbāfakutamu
Fēbāfakutamu is our industrial District, here Delivery Wormicles and other new goods get manufactured by our beloved industryworms, based on things we got as exchange for our Wormfodder.
Enjoy the sight of the Fires of Industry, towards a wormier future!
Expected Hotel Price: $$

Oburekutatiō
Here we have one of those Amusement Districts, where we try our hands in the entertainment industries that other worlds have. Music, Art, Literature Gambling, Substances, all that stuff that causes fun and stuff.
Expected Hotel Price: $$$

Abidiazu pekaniae
Here we have a large bazaar, where worms can trade their belongings they got from the pile of delivery payments with others, expect a lot of exotic goods and also a lot of Wormfodder, barter economy, so bring some cool stuff to exchange if interested in performing glorious commerce.
Expected Hotel Price: $

Betazu ābu
The place existed before we refurbished the place for housing embassies and guests, inhabited by people who went missing in other worlds and just made their new life here. Has prime sight on the natural Kisaragi Station, which still does it's shenanigans.
Expected Hotel Price: $$$$

Guest Application Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Link to a Picture(200x200px): [/b]
[b]Name of the Guest: [/b]
[b]Background for Arrival: [/b]
[b]Preferred District: [/b]
[b]Reason for Stay: [/b]
[b]Short Description of them: [/b]
[b]Any special requirements: [/b]

Tourists are advised to stay in the city.
The Wormfodder Delivery Service takes no responsibility in case someone leaves the city.
1. Picture has to fit into the format of 200x200px and come from a site compatible with Nationstates.
2. No birds allowed.
Last edited by Wormfodder Delivery on Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NS Stats do not count, unless it is funny.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
Open to RP, send me Telegrams, Pretty much compatible with everything.
Powerlevel of 4,5 according to this classification
Industrial Age Schizotech and Proud
Zero tolerance for godmodders and no effortposters are nearing that too.
The Wormfodder Delivery Service, bringing Wormfodder to you, whereever you are.
I also am currently making a pocket guide on how to have a good time on F7, as well one on (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻.
Ask the many questions us here, though answers aren't guaranteed~
Get the latest, hottest news at WDSNN, the best News source of the next dimension!
It is now safe to keep playing.

Rhim Flavezztowland
Envoy

Founded: Sep 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhim Flavezztowland » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:47 pm

Link to a Picture(200x200px): https://i.postimg.cc/5tBMsqQK/0f007bc1f2c93d376ced5a05658bfe1d.jpg
Background for Arrival: Got here through some portal to Kisaragi City that she discovered in the outskirts of her hometown after she heard about it through an online travel show and then did a marathon all by herself
Reason for Stay: As a tourist and theme park lover, she wants to explore all the places of interest in Kisaragi City and also visit whatever theme parks exist there (could be a Disneyland theme park, could be Universal Studios, etc.) - heck, she could even help Kisaragi City build its movie industry someday given she's studying the art of filmmaking back home in Rhim Flavezztowland!
Short Description of them: Her name is Rena Ramsay, she's from Skipinton in Rhim Flavezztowland, and she's mainly interested in the art of filmmaking (which she's studying as a subject at the University of Nortend in the Flavezztowlander capital); she also loves to go to the theme parks of her home country whenever she's got a break from university.
Any special requirements: She's allergic to pork and lamb, and she's also on insulin replacement therapy due to her type 1 diabetes (meaning she can't be eating candies, drinking cream soda, and so on), so...

(OOC: What sort of software/web app did you use to create the Kisaragi City map? Just curious :p )
Last edited by Rhim Flavezztowland on Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:32 am

Rena Ramsay is accepted, we hope she enjoys her stay in one of our hotels and bring the name out to the world.

The Map I did in Watabou's Medieval City Generator
Last edited by Wormfodder Delivery on Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
I also am currently making a pocket guide on how to have a good time on F7, as well one on (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻.
Get the latest, hottest news at WDSNN, the best News source of the next dimension!

Pimpocrazy
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimpocrazy » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:56 am

Link to a Picture(200x200px): https://i.postimg.cc/pVcWB3XS/fvsdfsdf.jpg
Name of the Guest: Mr 'Boi' Janus
Background for Arrival: Janus wished to go beyond the limitations of Dreams or LOON as it is known - also he wanted a vacation
Preferred District: Oburekutatiō
Reason for Stay: The guest wants to explore the Real-Unreal dilemma which already remains solved as Real=Unreal in Pimpocrazy. Eldritch worlds have fascinated Janus long since and he wants to explore it by himself.
Short Description of them: Mr Janus is Figment's errand person and though he does small or odd jobs for him, Figment highly regards him.
Any special requirements: The guest would prefer the 'staying quarters' to have no clocks, calendars or newspapers.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:11 pm

Mr. 'Boi' Janus is accepted, we hope he enjoys his stay at his hotel.

Always wormy!
Canon Policies.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:16 pm

Friendly reminder that the pictures should be in the given format and preferably already on a site where I can directly upload them.
Canon Policies.

Union of Nobelia
Envoy

Founded: May 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Nobelia » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:42 pm

Link to a Picture(200x200px):

Name of the Guest: Mr. Adam Gestalt Mone y Mrs. Alicia Voulpereza Duang.
Background for Arrival: Not knowing where to go to vacation again, they chose Wormfodder Delivery as their destination to experience new experiences and share new attractions in your life.
Preferred District: Oburekutatiō.
Reason for Stay: They want to have new experiences, since they enjoy the culture of other countries and learn about new arts.
Short Description of them: Mr. Adam (aged 26) is a young man with postgraduate studies who wishes to vacation after having a hard job as an economist. Mrs. Alicia (aged 24) is a young woman with university studies who accompanies her husband on personal trips.
Any special requirements: They want a hotel close to the cultural and artistic activities of the district with a panoramic view of the place.
Last edited by Union of Nobelia on Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhim Flavezztowland
Envoy

Founded: Sep 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhim Flavezztowland » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:20 pm

Link to a Picture(200x200px): https://i.postimg.cc/3JsBVBD3/hospi2.jpg
Name of the Guest: Daria Laime
Background for Arrival: Took an interdimensional airplane to Kisaragi City after hearing of it through a conversation some diners at her own restaurant had
Preferred District: Betazu-abu
Reason for Stay: She wants to export her vegan cooking expertise to other countries in the NS Multiverse.
Short Description of them: She's a veganist who has her own two-Michelin-star-quality vegan restaurant named Harvest Moon, where all of its dishes use only plant-based products and nothing else.
Any special requirements: She's vegan as mentioned above, so please don't feed her anything that's either animal-based or a mix of animal- and plant-based stuff. (Also, she's allergic to latex, so there's that.)

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:31 pm

Both of your images do not fit the required format, and only Nobelias is on a site where I could directly take it from.
They are rejected until that is fixed.
Canon Policies.

Red Lake Circle
Diplomat

Founded: May 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Lake Circle » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:11 pm

Link to a Picture(200x200px): https://imgur.com/gallery/VFC7k8Z
Name of the Guest: Arasunus Peiks
Background for Arrival: While originally in hospice care for old age, he escaped a Laisari Thiudan Memorial Hospital, beating the tar out of his caretakers along the way. Was taken here by "Skyface bastards" after wandering out into a field.
Preferred District: Oburekutatiō
Reason for Stay: He gives a different reason every time he's asked. Responses include the following;
"Better than sundamned Hwasterfen."
"I needed somethin' new to punch."
"Piss off, I'm not interested."
"I heard there were some interesting new drugs here."
Short Description of them: A tall, muscle-bound human man, somewhere between 60 and 70. Loves fighting and entheogens. Would be an excellent bouncer at a club or bar.
Any special requirements: None.
✶ ✶ ✶ The Naturalist Federation of Laguzrauth ✶ ✶ ✶
"For Nature and Liberty!"
- AHAKS NEWS RADIO -
01/15/1583 2000 GST: The trial for the murder of Faurgamu Reiks, the former head of National Revival who had connections to the terrorist group the Harjis Witoth, comes to a conclusion. Both Awareik Fairgunein and Hawi Marthal were convicted of second-degree murder. The public has a mixed response, with some agreeing with the sentencing and others believing the killing was justified. Presiding judge Aiktriu K. Kam responds, "I stand with the law, not public opinion."
Red Lake does not necssarily represent my personal views. I promise I'll make a tech factbook eventually. NS stats didn't respect the wildlife and got mauled. Language is Gothic.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade