NATION

PASSWORD

ICDN General Assembly (ICDN Members Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Arvan Irawer » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:49 am

Temnika wrote:Hello everyone said the Temnikan Representative

"Welcome"
Dalmannia wrote:OOC: Honestly, I think we got ahead of ourselves earlier. Let’s not end this alliance or do anything drastic. Let’s just call a temporary and defined recess for the ICDN so inactive people can get their break. It’ll be like Congress does. It can last like a month or two. Then when we come back maybe some of us will be more dedicated and active.

(OOC: That could be done.)
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:

This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

Temnika
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Temnika » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:27 am

Arvan Irawer wrote:
Eurum wrote:(OOC: I screwed up and put without instead of with)
"My mistake, I meant with the possibility of parole. If they are demonstrated to have reformed, they will be released."

"That is alright then."
Zarnicovia nova wrote:"A similiar act in ZN would get the death sentence easily and on that topic 3 men related to the 6th of june car bombs in fredrickburg bergen and river mayam have been caught and charged with the death sentence."

"Hmm, the death sentence? In this day and age? We must oppose this, but if your government feels it is needed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯."
Eurum wrote:“The results have come in for the emergency election, and not much changed other than a few more seats going to the current coalition. Speaking of coalitions, the coalition from last time announced that the coalition will continue.”

"Good to see that your government is functioning again."

I have the death penalty
IC name: The Kingdom of Prussia

Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Arvan Irawer » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:47 am

Temnika wrote:I have the death penalty

"Hmm, again while we believe it is not humane if your government believes it is needed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:

This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

Temnika
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Temnika » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:51 am

Arvan Irawer wrote:
Temnika wrote:I have the death penalty

"Hmm, again while we believe it is not humane if your government believes it is needed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

OOC: are you able to accept my main nation called The King Isle's application?

South Americanastan
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:00 am

Temnika wrote:
Arvan Irawer wrote:"Hmm, again while we believe it is not humane if your government believes it is needed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

OOC: are you able to accept my main nation called The King Isle's application?

OOC: You were rejected already.
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid"
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”
HOME OF THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM IN THE GREY WARDENS

Temnika
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Temnika » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:08 am

South Americanastan wrote:
Temnika wrote:OOC: are you able to accept my main nation called The King Isle's application?

OOC: dalmannia said I was accepted

Temnika
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Temnika » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:11 am

Temnika wrote:OOC: are you able to accept my main nation called The King Isle's application?

OOC: and why do you hate me so much?

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:20 am

Temnika wrote:
South Americanastan wrote:OOC: You were rejected already.

OOC: and why do you hate me so much?

OOC: sigh.

I don't hate you, TKI. The problem is, when you make posts like all these one liners it's very hard to even be indifferent to you, and it is extremely annoying, and makes me (and I'm sure a few others) hate rping in the same thread as you.
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Temnika
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Temnika » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:24 am

Temnika wrote:OOC: and why do you hate me so much?

OOC: sigh.

I don't hate you, TKI. The problem is, when you make posts like all these one liners it's very hard to even be indifferent to you, and it is extremely annoying, and makes me (and I'm sure a few others) hate rping in the same thread as you.

OOC: I will try making more detailed posts for example
The Temnikan representative suddenly walks in the room and would like to greet all of the other representatives. Good day he says to everyone in the room

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:30 am

Temnika wrote:
South Americanastan wrote:OOC: sigh.

OOC: I will try making more detailed posts for example
The Temnikan representative suddenly walks in the room and would like to greet all of the other representatives. Good day he says to everyone in the room

TKI, this is the problem with you. Your version of a "detailed post" is doing to bare minimum to not be actionable. Good rpers actually improve and put effort in. For example, I went from this to this with some effort, motivation, and elbow grease.

You have, if anything regressed by going from this to this, and even then both of those are very low quality.

Here's an example of an extremely detailed post (For an uneventful introductory, posts where there is meaningful dialogue or actions should be more detailed) for this, that I came up with on the spot:

The South Americanastanian representative opened the doors to the ICDN general assembly, as sweat beads rolled down his face. He was nervous, but he had a job to do, and he couldn't embarrass himself or his country here.

He took a deep breath before speaking. "Hello, my fellow representatives of the ICDN. I am Brett Jackson, the South Americanastanian delegate. It is nice to meet you all, and I hope we can cooperate with each other and have a fruitful relationship."

His dress shoes made small pits and pats as he walked down the aisle to his seat. As he sat down, he couldn't help but think one thing.

Thank god that's over.
Last edited by South Americanastan on Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Temnika
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Temnika » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:38 am

Temnika wrote:OOC: I will try making more detailed posts for example

TKI, this is the problem with you. Your version of a "detailed post" is doing to bare minimum to not be actionable. Good rpers actually improve and put effort in. For example, I went from this to this with some effort, motivation, and elbow grease.

You have, if anything regressed by going from this to this, and even then both of those are very low quality.

Ok how about this?
The Temnikan representative suddenly enters the room, G'day the young man says, I am here to represent the federal republic of Temnika, The Government has sent me, he said. I would like to greet all of you and my country has sent me with a message praising all of these nations for being ademocratic nations. Long live democracy! He says.

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:41 am

Temnika wrote:
South Americanastan wrote:TKI, this is the problem with you. Your version of a "detailed post" is doing to bare minimum to not be actionable. Good rpers actually improve and put effort in. For example, I went from this to this with some effort, motivation, and elbow grease.

Ok how about this?
The Temnikan representative suddenly enters the room, G'day the young man says, I am here to represent the federal republic of Temnika, The Government has sent me, he said. I would like to greet all of you and my country has sent me with a message praising all of these nations for being ademocratic nations. Long live democracy! He says.

I'm not taking direct issue with your introductory post directly, but your consistent unwillingness to do anything more than the bare minimum consistently. This is at least the 4th time you've said you'd make more detailed posts, and every time you've said this before it hasn't happened.

So give me one reason why I should trust you when you promise o make more detailed posts?
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Temnika
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Temnika » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:42 am

Temnika wrote:Ok how about this?

I'm not taking direct issue with your introductory post directly, but your consistent unwillingness to do anything more than the bare minimum consistently. This is at least the 4th time you've said you'd make more detailed posts, and every time you've said this before it hasn't happened.

So give me one reason why I should trust you when you promise o make more detailed posts?

Because I will eventually manage

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:44 am

Temnika wrote:
South Americanastan wrote:I'm not taking direct issue with your introductory post directly, but your consistent unwillingness to do anything more than the bare minimum consistently. This is at least the 4th time you've said you'd make more detailed posts, and every time you've said this before it hasn't happened.

Because I will eventually manage

That's not a reason, that's you repeating what you've said the last 4 times in a different way.

I will ask you again, why should I trust you when you say that you'll change after the last 3 or 4 times?
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Temnika
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Temnika » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:46 am

Temnika wrote:Because I will eventually manage

That's not a reason, that's you repeating what you've said the last 4 times in a different way.

I will ask you again, why should I trust you when you say that you'll change after the last 3 or 4 times?

Because I will do it. And That Is a promise

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:50 am

Temnika wrote:
South Americanastan wrote:That's not a reason, that's you repeating what you've said the last 4 times in a different way.

Because I will do it. And That Is a promise

You've made this promise at least 3 times in the past, so that's not a reason.

Why should I trust that you'll improve?
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Temnika
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Temnika » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:52 am

Temnika wrote:Because I will do it. And That Is a promise

You've made this promise at least 3 times in the past, so that's not a reason.

OOC: is this meant to be an ecouragment?
Because this time I will

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:59 am

Temnika wrote:
South Americanastan wrote:You've made this promise at least 3 times in the past, so that's not a reason.

OOC: is this meant to be an ecouragment?
Because this time I will

Okay, I'm going to put this simply, TKI.

You have said this 3 times.

Your words and promises no longer have any value.

Give me a reason, right now, that I should trust you.
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Temnika
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Temnika » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:00 am

Temnika wrote:OOC: is this meant to be an ecouragment?
Because this time I will

Okay, I'm going to put this simply, TKI.

Because this time is special and I promise that If I fail I will quit forums

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:04 am

Temnika wrote:
South Americanastan wrote:Okay, I'm going to put this simply, TKI.

Because this time is special and I promise that If I fail I will quit forums

I do not give a shit if it's "Special". Your words and promises mean nothing nowadays, and you have repeatedly shown an unwillingness to put more than five minutes of effort into RPs.

I do not have any reason to trust you, and I especially have no reason to trust you'd actually quit forums.
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Temnika
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Temnika » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:06 am

Temnika wrote:Because this time is special and I promise that If I fail I will quit forums

I do not give a shit if it's "Special". Your words and promises mean nothing nowadays, and you have repeatedly shown an unwillingness to put more than five minutes of effort into RPs.

I do not have any reason to trust you, and I especially have no reason to trust you'd actually quit forums.

You can trust me

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:06 am

Temnika wrote:
South Americanastan wrote:I do not give a shit if it's "Special". Your words and promises mean nothing nowadays, and you have repeatedly shown an unwillingness to put more than five minutes of effort into RPs.

You can trust me

No, actually, I can't.
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Temnika
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Temnika » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:17 am

Temnika wrote:You can trust me

No, actually, I can't.

you know i am actually put more efforts into my posts, for example,
somewhere
it was a cold and rainy night in the town of [REDACTED], suddenly troops from Temnika arrived it was a war between [nation] and Temnika, suddenly troops from the other side arrived. and what seemed like eternity, a massive gun fight insued, tanks were rolling through the streets and civillians were running away, suddenly an aircraft dropped a bomb, the aircraft was a Temnikan jet, the plane was suddenly shot down.
the fight lasted the whole night and was a victory for Temnika

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:38 am

Temnika wrote:
South Americanastan wrote:No, actually, I can't.

you know i am actually put more efforts into my posts, for example,
somewhere
it was a cold and rainy night in the town of [REDACTED], suddenly troops from Temnika arrived it was a war between [nation] and Temnika, suddenly troops from the other side arrived. and what seemed like eternity, a massive gun fight insued, tanks were rolling through the streets and civillians were running away, suddenly an aircraft dropped a bomb, the aircraft was a Temnikan jet, the plane was suddenly shot down.
the fight lasted the whole night and was a victory for Temnika

Alright, let's walk through the problems in this post.

"It was a cold and rainy night"
Not great, but it could be worse.

"Suddenly troops from Temnika arrived it was a war between [nation] and Temnika, suddenly troops from the other side arrived."
PUNCTUATION, PUNCTUATION, PUNCTUATION.
Also, troops don't just arrive "Suddenly". Travel takes time, and, unless they are moving on foot, they are going to be very loud.

"And what seemed like an eternity, a massive gun fight insued"
GRAMMAR, GRAMMAR, GRAMMAR.
Describe the gunfight. What guns are the men using? What caliber are they? Is it a low-intensity (Occasional trading of accurate fire) or high-intensity (Constant suppressive fire from both sides) gunfight? What is each side's reaction? What tactical maneuvers are made?

"Tanks were rolling through the streets"
Tanks don't just roll through streets in the middle of the battle. They take gunfire, infantry anti-tank munitions, and other forms of attack, including from other tanks. These forms of fire can result in the destruction of the tank relatively easily, as modern AT munitions have advanced much faster than armor.

"and civillians were running away"
Civilians gtfo before the battle starts. Once the battle starts, you should hunker down in your basement, as running in the streets will surely get you killed by stray fire.

"suddenly an aircraft dropped a bomb, the aircraft was a Temnikan jet, the plane was suddenly shot down."
Describe something when you first mention it, not after. And be more in depth with the description. How big is it? How fast is it flying? What kind of bomb is it?

Travel also takes time, and Jets are loud as all hell. They cannot "Suddenly" show up.

Planes also cannot be "Suddenly" shot down. Most MANPADS are simply to slow to catch up to a jet and cannot target them while they are flying at high altitude, and shooting down a jet takes a dedicated Anti-Air emplacement such as a Surface to Air Missile (SAM) emplacement, which is extremely noticeable, and hard to deploy in a combat space due to it's inability to resist against ground attacks.

Not to mention this "post" is extremely short, undetailed, and of low quality. One of mine, for example:

South Americanastan wrote:September 22nd, 2021

The Ceylonese Bush War
The Killing Machine
(Image)

220 Meters North of Randenigala Dam, Hurricane District, Ceylon

"Operation Hardball is a go"

As the ZB-98 Helicopters advanced over the horizon, the NF forces north of the Rendenigala Dam prayed to Buddha. Tonight was the night of the September full moon, and, as the Buddhist faith followed a Lunar Calendar, tonight was a night for prayer. Then 1BLI fireforce swooped in, their SAR M76s stocks folded, while the miniguns of the choppers scanned the landscape, waiting for contact. In the lead was an HG-91 "Kill Car", rockets and cannons loaded and at the ready. Just above was two M1-30 "Hermes" Transport Planes. However, unlike fireforces before it, there was something different about it. This fireforce was a "Jumbo" fireforce, consisting of 128 1st Brigade, Light Infantry soldiers, with, unlike the usual 1 transport and 4 transport choppers, had double both numbers.

The insurgents continued praying, having no knowledge of the impending threat. 200 of them sat in the mosque of the outpost, assigned to guard the strategically important Randenigala Dam, a major source of power. The position provided power to nearly the entirety of the National Front's southeast pocket, making it one of the strongest. It was one of the few places in Central Ceylon where the lights still flickered in the windows of houses, and also one of the few places where the NF firmly controlled the entire area.

As the helicopters swooped in lower, and, as they got closer to their targets, they split into two separate fireforces. The attack helicopter split off with the fireforce moving south, as to not alert the northern position due to it's loud sound. The south fireforce quickly deployed south of the dam, making sure to keep as quiet as possible. They approached an insurgent position, usually manned by 100 men, but currently unoccupied due to prayer and the insurgent's failing to predict a penetration this deep into the pocket. The only sound made by the men were whispers passed between sticks, as they secured the abandoned insurgent position.

And then, they lay in wait.

Meanwhile, in the north, the fireforce took a much longer time. The helicopters circled the area, much to the delight of the soldiers. Music blared from the lead transport helicopter, which, while audible to the helicopters close behind, was nearly undetectable to the men in the Temple.

London calling to the faraway towns,
Now war is declared and battle come down,
London calling to the underworld,
Come out of the cupboard, you boys and girls,
London calling, now don't look to us,
Phony Beatlemania has bitten the dust,
London calling, see we ain't got no swing,
Except for the ring of the truncheon thing,

The ice age is coming, the sun's zooming in,
Meltdown expected, the wheat is growing thin,
Engines stop running, but I have no fear,
'Cause London is drowning,
I live by the river

As the helicopters flew closer to the ground, the sound became detectable from inside the temple. The men inside scrambled for the Avtomat Kalashnikovs as the fireforce dropped down from their helicopters. Some of the helicopters hovered only 4-6 feet off the ground, as the troops it was carrying made the jump off. Others stayed at a safer height of 10-15 feet, as their transports fast-roped down. The 4 helicopters deployed in a semicircle around the insurgent positions, leaving the route across the dam open. The sticks in the M1-30s jumped out of the cargo bay at an altitude considered deadly to all but the most experienced skydivers, opening their parachutes almost immediately after jumping. They landed in the dense brush of the surrounding woodland, and quickly began to move up, filling the holes between the 4 helicopter sticks.

The fireforce quickly advances towards the Temple and it's surroundings, catching the insurgents as they leave the Temple. The precise fire of SAR rifles downs insurgents attempting to return fire, while bullets inaccurately whizz by them. The men manage to stay concealed in the bushes, emptying magazines from 3 sides of the insurgents. Bullet casings litter the brush as the men advance. The National Front insurgents who aren't immediately cut down attempt a retreat across the dam.

Right into the arms of Fireforce South.

The men of Fireforce South flip their fire selectors to Automatic, and aim their rifles towards the entrance of the dam. The insurgents retreat down the dam in an attempt to engage Fireforce North through the chokepoint on the other side. Little do they know, that chokepoint has been secured by Fireforce South. The men hide behind the sandbags and walls of the insurgent outpost, while others use tall grass and bushes for concealment. They wait silently for the insurgents to come within range, then...

"WEAPONS HOT! WEAPONS FREE!"

A swarm of automatic fire emanates from Fireforce South, cutting down the remaining insurgents. Bodies pile on top of one another as the insurgents desperately try to return fire. Some attempt to hide under and behind the dead and dying bodies of their comrades, but it is no use. The Fireforce's powerful 7.62 NATO rounds pierce through the bodies, making what little cover the insurgents have useless. In an attempt to escape, some insurgents attempt to jump over the side of the dam, but it is useless. Whatever insurgents don't die on impact are sucked into the Dam's turbines, towards a painful death.

When the final 7.62 bullet hits it's target, the fireforce tallies up the bodies of insurgents, along with their own casualties. 167 Bodies are found, with the other 33 reported missing, most likely having jumped over the side of the dam. Meanwhile, the fireforce tallies up 1 wounded man, having sustained a broken rib from a 9mm round stopped by his Level II plate.

Soon after, the second wave arrived, and they loaded up into ATCV 17s, travelling back to Kandy.

The 1st Brigade has now found it's new nickname.

The Killing Machine.

The Ceylonese Bush War
Policing the Unpoliceable
(Image)

Mulgama, Epsilon District, Ceylon

As the sun begins to reach the height of it's arch, two trucks drive down an isolated road, with rain plinking down onto their canopies. The trucks are unmarked, but the men in them are. They are members of the Ceylonese Security Forces, the conglomeration of native democratic militias raised to fight the National Front. Some of the men hold FALs, others AK-47s, and the lead holds a TRR-A1. They make a turn onto a small bridge, crossing a stream into an estate. The men hop out of their trucks soon after crossing the bridge, and proceed on foot.

As they approach, they scan the area for hostiles, trying their best to stay in the shadows as they come closer to their target. Soon enough, they reach a large house, it's sparkling glass windows and glistening white paint nearly hypnotizing the soldiers in awe. However, there is no time to marvel at the wonders of this property, as they have a target to capture. They stack up on the door of the house, which belongs to Hamad Askareem, a landowner and major donor to the Communist Party. He is also a suspected terrorist, financing the NF's military wing along with it's political one.

The lead man, holding a TRR-A1, kicks the door under it's knob, caving it in. The 15 men storm into the house, moving through the entrance and living room.

"CEYLONESE SECURITY FORCES! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!"

A man on the couch jolts a wake, who is quickly identified as Hamad Askareem. 4 of the men quickly pounce on him, handcuffing him and leading him out of the house. They press him against one of the trucks, and the lead man pulls out a megaphone.

"This man you see hear is a terrorist by the name of Hamad Askareem. Mr. Askareem, if you can even call a man who performs such acts worthy of the title "Mr.", funded terrorists. We would like for you to all witness what has happened to Mr. Askareem. He is handcuffed, pressed up against a truck, and likely about to go to prison for a long time. This is what happens when you fight against our country, it's equality, and it's patriots."

They lead Hamad Askareem into the back of the truck, and drive to a nearby forest, leaving ten men behind. Despite what it seems at first glance, the canopies aren't there for the rain, they're there to hide what the men are about to do.

"So, Mr. Askareem. Would you like to tell us what we want to know?" The lead man pulls out a combat knife, and gestures to 6 jugs of water in the back of the truck bed "Or would you like this to be a little... harder?"

"I'm not telling you shit, you elitist pig!"

"How sad, Mr. Askareem, we hoped this could be easy. Oh well, I guess we'll have to do this the hard way."

The 3 other men tie Askareem's hands behind his back, and pin him to the floor. The lead grabs one of the jugs of water.

Before approaching Askareem, the lead turns on a radio, cranking it up to full volume.

"Tonight's the night that we got the truck
We're going downtown, gonna beat up drunks
Your turn to drive, I'll bring the beer
It's an easy shift, no one to fear

Let's ride, ride how we ride
Let's ride, low ride

It's roundup time where the good whores meet
We're gonna drag one screaming off the street

Got a black uniform and a silver badge

Playing cops for real, playing cops for pay
Let's ride, low ride"

"So... Mr. Askareem" The lead tosses the empty jug to the side "Would you like to tell us what we want to know yet?"

Askareem spits out a mouthful of water onto the leads feet.

"Never. There is nothing to tell you, anyway, I have done nothing wrong, leave me alone. If your republic is so equa-"

Got a black uniform and a silver badge

Playing cops for real, playing cops for pay
Let's ride, low ride

Pull down your dress, here's a kick in the ass
Let's beat you blue, 'till you shit your pants
Don't move child, I gotta big black stick
There's six of us babe, so suck on my dick

Ride, ride how we ride
Ride, low ride

The left newspapers might whine a bit
But the guys at the station, they don't give a shit
Dispatch calls, "Are ya doin' somethin' wicked?"
"No siree, Jack, we're just givin' tickets!"

Askareem begins hacking up water, his coughs nearly managing to overcome the loud music.

"So... Mr. Askareem... are you done yet? It's become quite annoying for me, as well."

Hamad Askareem, breathing heavily, manages to formulate a response.

"Okay... okay... just don't hurt me or my family... they'll come for me if they know I said anything."

"They won't know anything, Mr. Askareem."

"Check... Check the... Check the nightstand drawer... in the bedroom... everything you want to know is in there."

"Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Askareem."

The lead orders the men back at the house to sweep the bedroom, and the truck drives off.

Inside, the men find a treasure trove of information. Contacts, addresses, and maps. Smoking guns for almost anyone they couldn't convict in a court. Using these findings, a list of terrorists are sent to CSF allies, along with copies of the maps found.
Last edited by South Americanastan on Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Anagonia
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anagonia » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:53 pm

The Anagonian Representative casually strolled into the chambers and took note of the heated debate. It was an intensely horrid spectacle of back and forth, though in truth this was the norm for diplomatic discourse. Carefully, Arnold moved around the main table to sit himself at the corner of the room where the observation chairs were positioned. In this place he had an easy view of the outside, the bustling city scape and the lively motion of everyday life. It was somewhat different from the one he was used to back home.

An interesting thought produced itself then. Carefully he moved from his seat, heading towards the coffee machine. He began to pour a few cups, gingerly ensuring that each one had a portion of cream and sugar packs. Not everyone liked coffee with cream and sugar, after all. In a quiet manner, similar to that of the servants who were around, he sat a coffee cup and their packs of confectionaries down in front of the present representatives. After that he sat at his own seat, pouring the required cream and sugar to make his coffee with the supplies stir.

Quietly he slipped, examining the situation, and generally trying to stay aloof of being targeted for a topic of conversation.
Founded: September 14th, 0 AUR
Capital: Liberty, State of Liberty, CSA
President: Mileethus Canisilus
Population: 430.5 Million Anagonians
GDP: D$34.1 Trillion
The Confederate States of Anagonia (MT/PMT)
An autonomous unity; A Confederate Republic whole.
Left-leaning Libertarianism - Human/Non-Human Society
Current Canon Year: 108 AUR (2034 AD)
Embassy Exchange Link | GATORnet v0.5.2b

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates