NATION

PASSWORD

i have a suggest ion

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Breitenkanstan
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

i have a suggest ion

Postby Breitenkanstan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:16 am

why we not add nation sport teams it might not be practical but its fun and you can challenge other nations sport teams

Somurias
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 14, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Somurias » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:22 am

Breitenkanstan wrote:why we not add nation sport teams it might not be practical but its fun and you can challenge other nations sport teams

I never think of this before, but idk why don't they add this

So, i must say: Good idea
Last edited by Somurias on Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Спава Сомуриасу!

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:38 am

Factbooks are your friend.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:15 am

There's a whole section of the game's Forums specifically for this. For example, the 89th NationStates [Association Football] World Cup is one of the international competitions currently taking place there...
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Return to Technical