NATION

PASSWORD

I.P.M. Vexillology Services

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Kharao
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kharao » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:39 pm

For Great Flags.

Want to create your own flag and stop using one of the default options from NationStates? Have your own flag but think it's time for an update? Want ideas from which you can go and make a flag for yourself? At I.P.M. Vex., we're proud to offer all of these services to any & all governments and peoples! Based in Kharao, I.P.M. Vex. is a straightforward resource for all services related to vexillology.

Services
    Design
      National and regional flags
      Military ensigns and colors
      Heraldic banners and standards
      Coat of arms, seals, and other vexilloids
      State and civil organization flags
    Ideas
      Flag design and redesign
      Coordination of several flags and emblems
      Vexillological rules and principles
      Flag symbolism application

We hope that you will consider using all that we have to offer!

I. P. Moss
Communications Director, I.P.M. Vexillology

Select all services being requested by placing an 'x' in the corresponding boxes. If you're requesting multiple of a particular type of flag, please mark with the number requested rather than an 'x'.
[ ] Design of a national flag
[ ] Design of a regional flag
[ ] Design of military ensign
[ ] Design of another type of flag (please specify):
Answer the following questions. Copy and paste as needed so that you answer all questions for each flag design being requested, specifying what flag each set of answers are for.
1. What shape should this flag be? (what dimensions would you like, if you have some in mind already)
2. How many colors should this flag consist of? (recommended range is 2 to 5)
3. What colors should this flag consist of? (if you have specific hues in mind please list them as html color codes)
4. Do you have a general structure you would like to follow? (if you'd like to use exact terms, a good list can be found here)
5. What would you like this flag and its elements to symbolize or generally represent?

Answer the following questions. If you want ideas for multiple flags, copy and paste as needed so that you answer all questions for each flag to be discussed, specifying what flag each set of answers are for.
1. What is your aim from these ideas? (flag design, flag redesign, development of additional flags, etc.)
2. What questions do you have about what it is you're trying to design?
the Collective Community of Kharao
It is currently January 2064.

Emissary Program • OOC things (1, 2)

Return to NationStates