NATION

PASSWORD

Worldvision Song Contest 93 | ZAFI, AU | IC THREAD

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Northern Beepee
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Northern Beepee » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:07 am

23. NORTHERN BEEPEE  

"The Cat's Meow"
Performed by
Victoria Spunge

Tune: "Nachts sind Alle Katzen Grau" - Kerstin Ott

VICTORIA SPUNGE

Delightfully delicious Victoria Spunge is one scone short of a picnic.  She's dizzyingly eclectic. 

Victoria was raised in the small hamlet of Uhfenn.  Her school teachers called her sweet, but it was only because her mother and father both used to beat her. 

As a result of the creamings she used to get, she left her home at an early age running away with her then sweetheart, Cherry Madeira to the regional centre of Battenburg. 

There she worked in a local bakers "Bake Well".  She would spend her mornings singing to herself as she baked.   It was there she was discovered, when Chelsea Bunn, a music executive, came in for a sweet treat and heard Victoria singing in the kitchen.

"The Cat's Meow" is her first single which has already raced onto heavy rotation in the Beepeean Schlager Charts.

PERFORMANCE

In the great tradition of those who have come before, such as Alf Poier (ESC AUT 01), IVAN (ESC BLR 16) and Colin ft The Urinary Tract & The Yeast Infection (WV CRU 86), Victoria Spunge will be joined on stage by fake, holographic, and up to 16 well trained pussies.

Victoria Spunge stands to the front of the triangular stage. Behind her are mannequins with latexcat heads holding various musical instruments and around her feet sitting perfectly erect are 16 well trained cat's of various breeds  everything from British Blues to Birman, Scottish Folds to Norwegian Forest Cats.

Victoria, herself is wearing a delightful dress in light grey, think Barbara (ESC BEL 1993), only less see through and with worse craftsmanship.

The rear stage LED screen is set in colours of of black and blue with the occasional golden sparkle... a bit like this
After all the song lyrics were inspired by the previous winner of WV...the performance less so.

As the music begins the cat's begin to rock back  and forward in perfect unison. On the rear of stage LED screen, a cartoon cat begins to  walk across then screen.

Victoria raises her microphone to sing

You know you're the cat's meow

The lights are turned down so that there's a dark ad moody sense of foreboding in the hall as Victoria starts her song... despite the uplifting nature of the kitties around the stage.  As she sings the opening stanzas, Victoria plays up to this moody backdrop as she skulks and lurks around the stage.   The animals pay her no mind as she does this, they simply rock back and forward inbtime to the music.

I watch you from a distance
In the shadow of your life
I can see the way that you are
When you think no-ones about
Don't you know it's amazing
When spread your wings and fly

As she sings "spread your wings and fly", the auditorium bursts into light with all the colours of the rainbow, from all the stage lights of the beautifully designed set. And with the beginning of the chorus, the cat's now move in pattern  walking in unison, creating patters around the floor as the walk throughout the chorus.  Victoria herself, stands still, but gyrates a bit like Frances Ruffelle (ESC 94 UK) but with less conviction.

You're my favourite waste of time
And there's nothing I want more

To be around you
Just to see you
Just to know
That you're happy
You don't know but
You've got me
Flipping out

And in the shadows
You can't see me
When the world's
Way too much
I'll be at right there
Once again
Right at your feet

With the chorus completed, the lights again dim and the the gentle thrum of the audience is rudely disturbed by a South Alezian sneezing.  Clearly the orchestrated movement of the cat has wafted up some dander which is affecting, Andi Anders Andrzej, a little servant boy's breathing.  His allergies causing his windpipe to contract.

On the screen LED behind the stage  our cartoon cat walks through a rainy scene under an umbrella. Before the sun comes out in time with the lyrics of the song.

The weather might be cold and rainy
The sun might be hidden behind clouds
But when I see you coming back
My smile spreads over me

You make it all OK
And I need you to know

The glaring of cats appear to have had enough of the trainer trying to get them to move in synchronisation and so they all go and do their own things.  Several of the cats decide they've had enough time on the stage and jump down into the audience, rubbing themselves against the legs of the audience.

Another, plomps themselves down at the front of the stage, sticks a leg in the air and begins to clean their unmentionables in full view of the televsiual audience.

Yet another decides to play with one of the dresses on the mannequin cat.  Unfortunately, one of the cats claws get caught in the dress and as the cat pulls away the mannequin topples over with a loud clatter on the stage floor.

Meanwhile, poor little south Alezian servant boy, Andi Anders Andrzej, has collapsed on the floor gasping at his throat, struggling to breathe.  Unsurprisingly, none of the surrounding audience has noticed the poor boys predicament as they're all too bust enjoying the exquisite performance by Victoria.

To be around you
Just to see you
Just to know
That you're happy
You don't know but
You've got me
Flipping out

And in the shadows
You can't see me
When the world's
Way too much
I'll be at right there
Once again
Right at your feet

If you're driving on the highway
Or heading to the beach
I'll be quietly waiting for you
To make you're way home, back to me

As Victoria signs about driving to be beach the pretends to drive a fake steering wheel, before remembering that it's just all make believe, smiling and shrugging, an despite many of the cats having awol during her song, she carries on like the true entertainer she is.

Several of the cat's have found warm spots to sleep in, however some of the other cats have made the acquaintance of audience members several cat's are being petted to within an inch of their lives by enthusiastic worldvision fans.

One can has also made its way over to the prone little servant boy, who appears to be losing consciousness.  The cat sniffs around Andi's head before deciding it would be a comfortable place to sit.

To be around you
Just to see you
Just to know
That you're happy
You don't know but
You've got me
Flipping out

And In the shadows
You can't see me
When the worlds
Way too much
I'll be at right there
Once again
Right at your feet

Midway through the final chorus, the offstage trainer decides in order to regain control of the cats that she'll shake a bag of munchies and with that all of the cars, bar one, return to the stage and begin walking on their hind legs looking for treats. The trainer breathes a sigh of relief as the song begins to come to an end.

With the song now finished the, Victoria waves and thanks the crowd before leaving the stage with the cars following her awaiting their special munchies. One cat however, remains missing. As she walks off stage, Victoria spots, out of the corner of her eye, a single ginger tabby sleeping on the face of a poor little boy. She beckons the cat over with a high pitched "shhs". The cat awakens, yawns, and meows and heads backstage for some treats.

Noone wonders about what happened to Andi.

Last edited by Northern Beepee on Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:23 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Rhim Flavezztowland
Envoy

Founded: Sep 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhim Flavezztowland » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:45 pm

24. Rhim Flavezztowland

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:32 pm

ETV1 presents WorldVision 93 - English language commentary by Cerin Erali and Flynn Taggart

Model and entertainer. Upbeat and fairly easy to please but sometimes he'll give criticism or comments on songs, regardless of whether or not he likes them. Expect positive comments from him, especially since my personal thoughts on the songs usually tend to lean closer to his opinions. Despite what the picture shows, he doesn't actually smoke. Calls Flynn "Fleen" because Y in the Iyilim alphabet is a consonant so it kept coming out as "Fluh-yeen", Flynn told him to pretend there's an I in it instead of a Y.

Ice hockey goaltender turned talk show host. Incredibly cynical and miserable to the point where he might seem a bit dickheadish. Almost always speaks in a flat monotone. Brought in not just as a foil to Cerin and his positive attitude but also because the two are friends off-camera. Will still give some positive comments on songs if they please him.

CE: Welcome to WorldVision 93! Bienvenido a WorldVision 93! Yalcom WorldVision 93! Live from somewhere in the Alezian Union!
FT: Zafizamarrah.
CE: Fenci. Anyhoo, I'm Cerin Erali.
FT: And I'm Flynn Taggart.
CE: And we are your English language commentators for this evening. For a Spanish commentary, Iyilim language commentary or to sing-along to each entry, please press the red button. Thank you. Para Español, Iyilim o karaoke, pulse botón rojo por favor. Gracias. Aspenol, Iyilim o cereoc - Ancelis o Aspenol, ne Iyilim - plaes toc rad boton. Fenci.
FT: Call the number, text the number, use the app. Use whatever way you want to televote.
CE: But you can't vote for #17, as that's our entry. And it will not count, ladies and gentlemen!
FT: I think that's all the basics.
CE: I think it is. Let's start this.

I've also kind of stopped commenting on opening and interval acts, partly because some of them don't end up finished (which I'm admittedly guilty of) and partly because I can't really seem to muster up the energy to discuss them when they are done.

01 - Beepee

CE: Hey Fleen, what's "Teddy" short for?
FT: Either Theodore or Edward, why.
CE: The first one I get but the second I don't. How is getting rid of the last few letters and adding a letter at the beginning a shortening? That's like getting Di-
FT: The song, Cerin.
CE: Oh yes, Tedward's song. It's good! Pretty great way of starting the contest if I do say so myself. No reason why he won't get lightning to strike twice for them.

02 - Crustyland

CE: Crustyland trying to repeat the success that their entry back in Avon had. I still couldn't believe that worked out for them.
FT: Too bad it sounds like he's singing over stock music. Maybe there were holes in the budget again.

03 - Britonisea

CE: Ooh, this is fun, it's funky, it's a bit retro. What's not to like?

04 - Carrelie

FT: Sounds very Beepeean.
CE: I can hear the resemblance, yes. Should score well with them.
FT: I can't see why it shouldn't. I'd probably give it points.
CE: So would I, to be honest Fleen. Feels very, what is it? Grandiose.

05 - Kalosia

CE: This isn't my cup of tea, sadly.
FT: It's kind of mine.
CE: That's fair. I wish I could like it, it sounds a bit interesting, but it doesn't really keep my attention. Sorry, Celosi.

06 - Pemecutan

CE: This isn't bad. Sounds very now. It probably won't do well but it's good enough for mid-table maybe.

07 - Spiritual Republic of Caryton

SADLY WITHDRAWN

08 - Scotatrova

CE: This sounds pleasant.
FT: And generic.
CE: And generic, yes. But it still sounds good enough to do well.

09 - Placely Placington

FT: (speaking after five seconds of silence) OK, there's a lot we need to unpack here.
CE: Isn't it a bit too early to celebrate Christmas?
FT: Not unless you go shopping in October or November.
CE: Point gladly taken.

10 - Faraby

CE: Ooh, this sounds a bit fun. Very rocky, sounds like it could do well with any Nekonian fans tuning in.

11 - Adab

CE: This isn't bad.
FT: But...
CE: Yes, butts are what you use to sit with. Anyway, this isn't bad. A bit slow and morose until the halfway mark where it becomes energetic, noisy and morose, but it should do not terrible.
FT: I'm not sure where you got the word "morose" from, maybe from a word-a-day calendar, but sure.

12 - Antahbrantahstan

CE: Not as energetic as the last half of the last song but it's still fairly good. Again, mid-table.

13 - Sharktail

CE: We've got a newcomer here. It's not a bad debut, a nice little piano-based ballady ditty. Will it do well?
FT: I have my doubts.
CE: But I'm not ruling it out.

14 - Waisnor

CE: Waisnor here, sounding like they might carry on with their top ten streak. Good vocals, good beat. Me likey.

15 - Malta Comino Gozo

CE: And Malta Comino Gozo, whose winning streak was snapped last competition by Nekoni. And indeed the beginning sounds like it could just another song that'll disappoint but then it wakes up and it sounds like it'll probably carry on their top five streak. Should definitely finish top ten in any case.

16 - Achaean Republic

CE: So last time Achaea got third place.
FT: I may not have liked the song but I'll say she deserved it, after all that had happened. I'm not that cruel.
CE: Yes, definitely deserved. Anyhoo, this is kind of a diversion from that. Still sounds nice, kind of feels more mature and emotional. The Hispano-Elejamians will definitely like this.
FT: And I must admit that I'm fond of this as well.

17 - Elejamie

CE: Here's us. Here's Imogene, who are hoping that they'll do just as well as they did the first time around.
FT: I doubt they will but since The Lads and The Lasses gave us a third place in Haufenburg I'm not exactly ruling it out.
CE: All we can say is that we're cheering them on.
FT: We're contractually obligated to.

18 - Kyritakia

SADLY WITHDRAWN

19 - Alezian Union

CE: This is OK.
FT: It's the standard "we're hosting so we don't have to try" entry.
CE: I wouldn't say that. The vocals are OK and it kind of has that breezy feel to it that'll get stuck to you. Could possibly do well.

20 - Joija

CE: Very party sounding. Very Summery.
FT: Too bad it's September.
CE: True but then again it could be pre-party music for the Southern Hemisphere.
FT: Maybe.
CE: Either way, I quite like this. Good job.

21 - Vartugia

FT: The most charitable thing I can say about it is that I've heard worse. Much, MUCH worse.

22 - Aenglide

CE: Trying to take some notes from Nekoni, methinks. I don't mind, it's still a very decent song. Should definitely do well for them, I hope.

23 - Northern Beepee

CE: Hey Fleen, what's the difference between Northern Beepee and regular old Beepee anyway?
FT: Hell if I know.
CE: OK, just asking. Anyway, I quite like this song. The kitties are a nice touch to a song that's just as good as regular Beepee. Probably won't do as well but we'll see.

24 - Rhim Flavezztowland

SADLY WITHDRAWN

25 - Zamboodle

CE: That was... unique...
FT: I think the running gag has a stitch by now.
CE: Shouldn't there be some charity work to help them fix their water so they don't, um, poop blood?
FT: Where would the fun be in that?
CE: I guess you're right.

26 - Nekoni

SADLY WITHDRAWN

27 - Todlichebujoku

CE: Tobulim, squeezing it out at the end like they are wont to do.
FT: Bad phrasing there.
CE: Anyway, this isn't bad either. Sort of like what Britonisea sent earlier tonight but that was more top ten hits radio, this is more clubby. It's not as good but it's still a solid song.
FT: It feels a bit lethargic to me.
CE: Maybe it's for the end of the set when everyone's danced themselves out.

28 - Talvezout

CE: Ooh, hello again Talvezout. You've seem to have gotten over that... feeling you had in the 80s, the same way we were feeling. Very boppy. It feels like the last song but it has more energy to it.

29 - Caribou Island

CE: And we reach our last entry! It's very fun, I really like this. Might do well for their debut.
Last edited by Elejamie on Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Zamboodle
Secretary

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Zamboodle » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:46 pm

25. ZAMBOODLE
THE ZAMBOODLE ANIME OPENING

by General Doukno Daewae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PZR-6HNVyg

The song would open up with four figures cast in shadows, illumined one by one as the four opening notes played. One was the Zamboodlese warlord with a golden AK47, the other is a very flamboyant Carytonic missionary with a pride flag, the other is the drag-queen-caricature map of scotatrova-costumed person from "Spooky Cary Hell Time", and the final one would be the rapper "Lil' Big Richard" from the recent WTF merger. The LED screens would flash to life as Doukno sang, featuring a drawing of each character flying in a blue sky over flames, in a surprisingly high-budget anime style.

Oh- WorldVision! My home nation! Zamboodle!
Oh- Zamboodle! Zamboodle’s WorldVision!

Shee-shee-shee-shee-shee-shee sheet-blood!
Sheet-blood! Blood-sheet! Sheet blood!

Doukno would take the frontmost stage, descending from a cable as he sang the arrays of "shee-shee-sheet bloods". Fursuited characters dressed in a variety of african animals ran down the catwalks towards the front. There were lions, cheetahs, antelopes, hyenas, rhinos, and more. Each one had a massive Zamboodlese flag on a pole, beginning to dance with it to hype the crowd up as strobe lights commenced. The four anime characters on the screen would soar in formation, a glittering rainbow of brown and red putting out the flames below, the villagers raising their arms and cheering their heroes from below. The four real life versions of them began thrusting.

I’ve got a case, my stomach hurts me!
I’m sure you all know… what that means!
I feel heavy and a bit queasy!
I shouldn’t have put pond water in my beans~! (Oh no!)

Doukno would sing, walking around the frontmost stage as he lamented his condition. He rubbed his hand down on his stomach as the fursuiters made paw motions towards the air and the four real life characters squatted with a look of pain in their face. Doukno would intentionally stagger, appearing lightheaded as he sang, drawing the crowd's concern, before the fursuiters would join him as the backup chorus. The warlord anime character would be seen running at mach anime speed towards a portapotty, only to be blocked by a burly CEO. The other heros look on with trepidation and shock as their arch rival has arrived.

My condition is serious! (Gotta go boss! Need to go boss!)
I need some time off work, boss please! (Ah- Let me go boss! Let me go boss!)
If I don’t get home, to my toilet-
There’ll be a monsoon, there’ll be sheet! (Ah ooh! Sheet-blood!)

Doukno would sing emotionally, managing that look of pain in his face even actors would be convinced by. The backup furries sang the chorus, crossing their legs in the typical bathroom dance. The four real life characters would begin sparring as the LED screens became the focus. For the first two lines, the four heroes would punch, kick, shoot guns, and blast at the CEO, who blasted them all away with a bright fade-in of green money signs. The warlord anime character is depicted on a dramatic beachside cliff, looking out at the sunset with tears in his eyes as Doukno sang "if I don't run home- to my toilet", a half-transparent layer of an anime-style toilet faded from left to right across the dramatic cliffside scene for added effect. A brown and red tsunami overtook the screen, transitioning them into the shee-shee-shee where the furry choreography would continue as the real-life Doukno touched the crowd's hands. The screen would fade back to the four anime characters flying in midair, helping various villagers with their ailments.

Was made to sing to get sick leave-
Gonna explode but boss wants work for free!
So I’m in WorldVision, vote for me!
Please, he won’t gimme the WC key! (Oh no!)

The CEO makes an intimidating advance over the hill overlooking the village. Doukno returns to the mainstage, weaving in and out of fursuited performers. The real life actors continue sparring as the four anime characters advance onto the CEO, a dragonball-esque fightscene of teleportation and rapid punches overtaking the screen. The CEO throws the map of the drag queen Scotatrova into the gay Carytonic missionary, sending them both into an explosive landing on the mountain in reference to the song's mentioning of "explode". Lil Big Richard pulls out a mini uzi submachinegun, and together with the warlord somehow shoot lasers out at the CEO, sending him flying back in retreat. A short fade-in of an executive bathroom key joins the laser fire.

My condition is abysmal! (Gotta go boss! Need to go boss!)
I need a day to rest and breathe! (Ah- Let me rest boss! Let me rest boss!)
If I don’t run home- into the porcelain arms-
There’ll be fury, there’ll be sheet! (Ah ooh! Sheet-blood!)

We return to the scene of the dramatic-looking warlord on the cliffside, looking out at now a fiery horizon, bombers dropping their payloads near him. He huffs out dramatically when the song reaches the word "breathe." Upon the emotional third line, "if I don't run home, into the porcelain arms", the anime-style toilet fades from left to right in the screen, barely overlapping the warlord with transperancy. The warlord flies into the sky, making it look like he's running towards the toilet's embrace as the camera lifts up. The red and brown rainbow overtakes again as the real-life characters on podiums return to thrusting. Doukno dances with the furries as they return to the "sheesheesheet.." The anime characters are flying towards the CEO's evil base now. Doukno, in real life, weaves back through the flag-bearing furries towards the front stage, now carrying an actual f***king sword.

I was once a warlord as well!
Used to reign high, gave people hell!
Chopped arms, kissed men- they didn’t tell!
Now all I do is smell! (Oh no!)

Doukno would recklessly slash the sword around, having changed his handheld mic to a headset mic in order to accomplish this. This sword-dance joined the furries as they began running back to the main stage, not the frontmost one, to begin a mass circle dance around the four podiumed characters. The four anime characters, warlord, scotatrova, missionary, and rapper, would each take out the evil CEO buisinessmen in their own stereotypical way before they burst through the CEO's office and begin to fight him. With a combined blast of pure energy, the CEO is thrust out of the skyscraper's window, plummeting to his doom.

My condition is a nightmare! (Gotta go boss! Need to go boss!)
I need some money for medicine! (Ah- Need dae dough boss! Gimme dough boss!)
But the pills you need- to take with water!
The same water, which made me sheet! (Ah ooh! Sheet-blood!)

Oh, my home country! WorldVision! Zamboodle!
Oh, WorldVision! Zamboodle! WorldVision!
Oh, Zamboodle! No clean water! WorldVi…

Doukno would set the sword off-stage, clapping as the furries began trotting towards him on the front stage again. The four real life actors would be hoisted up and out of view by ropes. The anime characters would ransack the office. As the singer reached that familiar third line, the warlord anime guy finds the coveted bottle of dysentary pills, tragically marked with "MUST take with water." The ground begins to rumble and the four fly out of the opening in the window as a surging tsunami of sheet-blood sends the base come crashing down. The anime characters soar off into the brightening sunset as Doukno and his real life clique cleverly back away from the stage and move offstage, the sun's brightness fading the episode to an end.

Nekoni
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nekoni » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:59 am

- not this time, sorry frens -
Last edited by Nekoni on Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eurovision apologist, International Broadcast Alliance founding member

Debuted in 26, currently entered 29 times

Wins: 2 (70, 92)
Podiums: 3 (70, 80, 92)
Top 10s: 12 (46, 63, 64, 70, 71, 73, 75, 78, 80, 90, 92, 94)
Hostings: 3 (64, 80, 94)

Former Scuderia Fuoco e Ghiacchi, now Polaris Racing Team
WGPC 13 Drivers & Constructors Champion
7-time Grand Prix Host
Renowned* Track Designer

*by himself

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:26 am

27. _TÖDLICHEBUJOKU_

A change of pace. That was what the people up at TÖBUK had decided upon, and well... they certainly got that. HIATSUMSI is a group borne out of the many nightclubs of Erstikungnetsu, but Sarolt Kirosava was actually born and partially raised in the Sasechaya Islands while Ensio Zariño hails from Divo Osta, and as such the group is known for a particularly tropical aesthetic, eclipsing even the other dance artists from the party capital that Erstikungnetsu has established itself as. In this light of distinction, HIATSUMSI found itself contacted by TÖBUK's WorldVision team for a chance to perform at the next WorldVision Song Contest, succeeding Kenstas Kaivaano's performance at the last WorldVision in Darkmania. They quickly agreed to the opportunity as they were real adrenaline junkies as they thought of it as a fun time and a great spotlight on their music, and were excited at the prospect of breaking through internationally. As for the reaction, many Tödlichebujokis found themselves relieved to have at least some sort of danceable song sent by the nation, and felt that this new genre was very fun and exciting. The others, well, had mixed feelings, considering this move to be incredibly tacky and dated. But either way, the members of HIATSUMSI have made their way to the Alezian Union, and are ready to perform in Zafi tonight.

The stage shimmers blue, only a moment of darkness before the stage is awash in light. Sarolt and Ensio now illuminated in full view, dressed in brightly colored floral clothing... well, "dressed" as they are leaving quite a bit of skin on display. They are accompanied by dancers even more scantily clad than they are, amidst a landscape of tropical foliage that has been placed on the stage. Sarolt begins to sing, as she cavorts with a vixen in a floral bikini, gazing eye to eye with a finger on her lady's chin

Kedu muru1 come tonight
Kedu muru come inside
Both our lips will be moving
Yours singing in mine

Kedu muru skin on skin
Kedu muru slip right in
Taste the flavor, come savor
Your tongue in my ride

The main camera view turns to Ensio who is surrounded by a number of men on their knees, the camera angle, and the intervening tropical greenery of the figs and philodendrons, makes it seem like they are naked. But they are not, of course. Don't think like that. Meanwhile, golden light filters downward, the air just so subtly hazy, giving a dreamy, sultry effect to the scene, as Ensio begins his part, smirking toward the camera

Kedu muru we get wet, not slow
Pumping fast, it's a drowned metro line2
Kedu muru I'm about to blow
Volcanic lust, swimming in bust

Kedu muru put on a show
They'll see us tonight, burning torchlight
Kedu muru go bone to bone
Rise up rise up, a skeleton war
Get up get up, swords out for war

A pair dancers in skeleton costumes cross swords, the camera view zooming outward from the weaponry, with Ensio lounging behind them. The view then shifts to Sarolt, as she steps forward toward the front of the stage with her ladies in tow, the triangular screen behind her lighting up with golden edges, as a scene of a verdant mountain behind erupts into lava and ash

Kedu muru come tonight
Kedu muru come inside
Yours singing in mine

Kedu muru skin on skin
Kedu muru slip right in
Your tongue in my ride

She lies down, sprawled out on the stage, surrounded by her dancers who touch and stroke her, the camera view coming in from above, the light gold of her skin radiant and glistening against the dark greens and browns of the forest theme

I'm unfolded so wide, there's nothing to hide
My creases and folds, they are soaked with your prize

Ensio has had a minor outfit change, now wrapped in a bathrobe, and puts on a pair of glasses as he opens a little notebook, cheekily smiling as he rests astride a log, surrounded by ferns and reclining men.

Kedu muru we both will know
Scheduled it out, we hit the climax
Kedu muru not time to go
The planner says time, last midnight snack

Kedu muru I'm empty now
Fill me up with that faucet of life
Kedu muru so crazy how
I gulp and I gulp, but we still got time
I gulp and I gulp, but we still got time

Sarolt joins Ensio and dances around him, the ladies frolicking around the men, who are still, almost frozen, their bodies inclined toward Ensio, who leans back with his eyes closed. They have excellent footwork, having had to practice quite a bit to avoid knocking over any of the many plants grouped about the stage. Sarolt spends much of her time a bit more in front of her dancers, occasionally surrounded by them, as she levels a smoky gaze toward the camera view

Kedu muru come tonight
Kedu muru come inside
Yours singing in mine

Kedu muru skin on skin
Kedu muru slip right in
Your tongue in my ride

The camera view shifts back to Ensio as he leaps forward over masses of vegetation, propelled by his men, and leaving his bathrobe behind. Some audience members are entranced by the silhouette of his endowment as he lands

Kedu to everyone out there tonight!
Kedu muru, let's go one more time!

His men join him, dancing around him in a circle, as Sarolt's ladies do the same with her, the two circles waltzing around each other, and occasionally combining as Ensio and Sarolt pass by and dance alongside one another, as a misty, fine rain begins to fall down upon the stage. All the performers continue to dance and move gracefully, thanks to much practice and great technology and magecraft in the footwear department. The camera view comes in for some gratuitous shots of water-soaked bodies

La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la, la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la

Ensio and Sarolt join at the front of the stage, back to back, bodies bumping to the beat, as the dancers encircle them. The camera view starts off close in on the two, with Sarolt casting quick and very friendly glances to the camera as she sings the chorus one last time, before the camera zooms outward, past the lines of dancers as they happen to part before the camera, and reconvene after it passes, and eventually encapsulates the whole stage

Kedu muru come tonight
Kedu muru come inside
Yours singing in mine

Kedu muru skin on skin
Kedu muru slip right in
Your tongue in my ride

The two are raised up on their backs, upon their dancers, the spotlights causing their wet skin and hair to gleam and glimmer, as the light rain is highlighted, almost like a halo effect from the camera view as it points downward from above

They fall back to their feet, striding confidently to the stage edge, as their dancers launch themselves into the air behind them, a bit shocking and surprising for those who are unable to see the other dancers behind the philodendrons and palm leaves, ready to catch them before they hit the ground. Just as the song ends, fire jets up from the stage edge, and the lights cut out, except for a selection of pure white spotlights that flash brilliantly from behind the performers with the final drumbeats, blasting their silhouettes into the retinas of the viewers

As the lights return to their usual brightness, Ensio and Sarolt, grinning, share a high-five, and shout, "Daalu! Kiitos, Zafi!" before exiting the stage.

1: best translated as "Aloha, baby"
2: referencing a highly publicized recent incident in Sterblichengokai where the underground ley line tunnels flooded completely due to an unprecedented storm
Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Talvezout
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Talvezout » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:53 am

Who is Talvezout? What is Talvezout? Where is Talvezout? Why is Talvezout? How is Talvezout? These questions, and more, will not be answered by tonight's performance.

Talvezout was a semi-familiar old veteran of Worldvision. Having been competing on and off ever since Worldvision 35, the nation had went through the whole WV experience, going from middling placements in the middle of the field to top placements to middle of the field placements again. Recently, in a story very familiar to anyone else who has seen (or viewed) previous Talvezout performances at Worldvision, the nation once again had an extremely middling series of performing before pulling out. This, time the islands nation was gone for 5 consecutive contests, missing multiple changes and developments within the contest. And yet, despite all of these changes and past experiences, Talvezout was determined to come back for Worldvision 93.

Singer, actress, musician, and skiier Helena Lee Jiang.

Continuing Talvezout's proud tradition of returning performers (when you are a tiny island nation, you gotta use what you get), Helena Lee Jiang, who represented Talvezout back in Worldvision 72 (and placed in 12th... again) is back again to rep the old purple and white. This time, instead of a melodramatic folk song, Jiang will be performing a bombastic and fun neo-psychadelic pop song. Entitled "Out Of My World", this simple song is about the joys of falling in love and mutual attraction. And it's got jangly guitars. Who doesn't love that? Onstage, Helena will be performing with The Princess, a rhythm band that usually does backings for various performers on TRT. While the performance was set to be a simple one, it was definitely going to be a fun one.

An adorable and indelible postcard consisting of two Talvezian schoolchildren, one from the Sefardi Shaddaist community and one from the indigenous Talvezian community, enjoying sand boarding would play. As Talvezout's population consisted of two main groups - Shaddaists and indigenous - TRT felt that showcasing how these two communities have come together as one would be the best way to show off Talvezout's return. And as sand boarding down the dunes of the Karabas Desert has been a tradition since time immemorial, what better way to show how Talvezians love to have fun? As the famous rose-adorned flag of Talvezout faded out to a view of the origami-inspired stage, the Talvezians were ready to give a great show.

One, two, one two three four!

The stage lights would all flood the performers on stage, revealing Helena and the band. Helena would be dressed in a simple patterned suit, with the rest of the band wearing matching garb in various dresses and suits of varying cuts. The whole atmosphere onstage was that of a big fun party, with balloons, confetti, and streamers being scattered around. The triangular screens behind the performers would be playing edited scenes from old Talvezian romance movies, with couples kissing, dancing, fighting, et cetera. Helena would step up to the main microphone, playing an electric guitar shaped like an exploding star. With a cool growl, she would start singing.

I was floating around, running out of time
Didn’t know what was best for me
Life just too hard, wanted to put it out of mind
You know I felt so miserably

As she would continue to sing the introduction of the song, the camera would zoom out from the party going on stage, to slowly zooming in on Helena.

Life was just filled with the same old nothing
But today was better than before
Because that’s when I saw her, I saw her
She strolled in and I knew I wanted more, want more

The camera would suddenly zoom out to reveal the stage again, before cutting to a wide shot of the band performing. All dancing and performing and singing at the same time, Helena and The Princess would sing the catchy and infectious chorus, with the multinational crowd singing and clapping along. With all of the sound and fury, it was hard not to party with the Talvezian performers onstage. The song was already a massive hit in Talvezout, and it had every indication possible that it would be a massive hit in the rest of the world(s) as well.

This girl is out of my world
And then I knew I wanted nothing more
She’s out of my world
And then I knew that life was no longer a bore
She’s out of my world
God help me, I want her

The camera would zoom back on to Helena, who would be trying her best not to break out to a full fledged smile. It was Talvezout's first time back on the Worldvision stage in a long while, and she was having the time of her life performing. Who could blame her?

Built like a hot mama
She came up and asked me
If I wanted to have any clean fun
So I took her
Ran out to my old bike
And away we went
All of my overcast days were finally done

I asked her, “Hey gorgeous girl, what's going on?”
And when her beauty was caught well in the light
Girl was stunningly bright
And I tell you when she smiled at me
I never felt so lovesick

Helena and The Princess would all sing the chorus in unison, with members from the crowd singing along as well. The triangular panels behind the band would switch from the movie clips to shots of the Worldvision audience dancing and singing along with the song, both in the arena and in their various home countries as well. Zamboodle, Alezian Union, Talvezout, Elejamie, Adab, Antahbrantahstan, everywhere - it was just one big party with this song.

This girl is out of my world
And then I knew I wanted nothing more
She’s out of my world
And then I knew that life was no longer a bore
She’s out of my world
Heaven knows I love her

The stage lights would somewhat darken as Helena would sing the bridge, with the camera slowly zooming in on her. The traingular screens would showcase what the television audience was seeing, creating an interesting mirror effect as Helena would sing to the camera.

The world sounds so cool when you’re under the same roof
Who cares what everyone says you are?
This love is gonna thrive while the haters seethe
We feel like superstars

I tell you
It’s always the first love that’s the greatest
But I tell ya
It’s always great to have that time again!

I wouldn’t change a thing
‘Cause darling you’re the best for me
You’re just as fine as you were back then

The various lights and screens would come back, showcasing the various Worldvision parties all over the world. Confetti and streamers would erupt from the stage as band would continue performing the energetic and upbeat song. All dancing and singing in unison, Helena and The Princess were determined to give a strong finish to what has been a strong entry (at least, in there eyes).

(Out of my world)
She’s on my mind (She’s on my mind)
She’s on my mind (In everywhere I go)
Oh no no
(Out of my world)
(And then I knew)
She’s making my mind run crazy round (Life was no longer a bore)
Yeah (Out of my world)

Helena would scream the following words, as a curtain of pyrotechnics would fall from behind the performers. Various members of the audience were waving Talvezian flags as the performance started to draw to a close.

I think I... I think I... I know I love her!

The sparks curtain would end as the band were now waving various LGBTQ+ pride flags and Talvezian flags, with the song slowly coming to an end. At the end of the performance, with a big beaming smile, the band would thank the audience and quickly run off stage.

(Out of my world)
Oh woah oh
Oh woah oh (Out of my mind)
(And then I wanted more)
(Out of my world)
Kiss me
She’s making my mind run crazy round (And then I knew)
(Life was no longer a bore)
(Out of my world)
Oh how I love her!

In the end, no matter how Talvezout placed, Helena Lee Jiang and the various members of The Princess were happy. They had given a great show to a great audience, and had the luck to be performing near the end. If everything went well, Talvezout would finally make a top 10 appearance for the first time since Worldvision 79. And if they didn't, the Talvezian delegation still had such a great time back on the Worldvision stage. Hopefully, "Out Of My World" would mark the return of a new Talvezout in Worldvision - one determined to succeed, but most importantly, have fun.
Last edited by Talvezout on Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
talveziobiblio.org.tz

Caribou Island
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Caribou Island » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:58 pm

Moorland
Doula Peep - Run Away

After Moorland's surprisingly strong performance in their first international song competition, the Junior World Hit Festival, where young artist Saint won both the best composition award and best lyrics, the Moorland Broadcasting Alliance came to an agreement with the Moorish government to continue backing this promising venture that might increase the presence of Moorish culture abroad and create new friendly ties with foreign nations through the diplomacy of song. For their next venture, though, the debut into WorldVision, they would need to up their game considerably.

Doula Peep is widely known as the reigning queen of Moorish pop music, her success on the charts being largely credited with sparking a return of disco and house influences to the scene in the south of the nation. With more than six platinum certifications under her belt and her second album (Past Anticipation) topping the charts for twelve consecutive weeks in early 2021 and earning enough industry praise to make anyone blush, she is far and away the biggest act to grace Moorish stages in the past few years. But how will she fare against an international audience?

This debut was not off to a good start. Between a botched national showcase with a decidedly bloody conclusion, Doula was sent first to a doctor and then to the airport a mere eight hours before the competition was set to begin. She touched down mid-ceremony with a scant hour left until her performance was set to be done. Not one to be late or allow anything to hurt her chances of victory, though, she sprinted down the streets of Zafi with incredible speed - much to the astonishment of onlookers. Despite her relative anonymity outside of Moorland, the sight of a woman in a full glitter bodysuit and stiletto heels running in the middle of the night drew cameras to her. Videos were on the internet within minutes. Upon reaching Moorish Twatter the response could only be described as Biblical in scale. By the time she was at the performance venue and getting into position she was the #1 trending topic on Twatter and fans were wild with speculation. The normally sedate viewing numbers for Moorland's public broadcaster, MTV, went wild. The usual hundred thousand eyes that might watch any given evening were suddenly doubled, tripled, quadrupled! Millions of eyes flocked to their screens, neighbours knocking on doors to find the nearest television and the light of a million phone screens focused on one thing: what Doula Peep had been running towards. The WorldVision Song Contest. It would be the largest Moorish audience for any international broadcast in Moorish history, with 8.9 Moors turning their gaze to the screens that night. On their screens, Doula Peep gazed back.

Her body glittered turquoise in the light, disco balls suspended from the ceiling and twirling shards of light all over the stage. Her backup dancers stood behind her in formation, ready to wreck someone's world. The groovy beat burst out and Doula got to work, weaving her magic in the air with a whisper - a very loud, not particularly whisper-like whisper. But we're going to call it a whisper because it sounds more dramatic.

They bobbed, they twisted, they gyrated -- oh, oh how they gyrated! The Moors had never seen such gyrations!

Double-cross, betrayal, push me off of the cliff
So now you're free but baby I can feel the ground shift
Now I'ma haunt you 'til you die
Break your mind 'til I am satisfied, mm
Dying made me hungry, now you do what I want
Oh baby, I can make it scary, I can make it last long
And I'ma haunt you 'til you die
Break your mind 'til I am satisfied, mm

Was that a goat? A line of goats! And fire breathers!

No, I couldn't live without your love
No, I could never leave your touch
Pound for a pound, I'll have my flesh
Not satisfied

Plate spinners? And Sissy Space-Dik covered in fake blood!

I-I-I-I used to love it when you'd call my name
Church bells in my ears
Now when they toll it's your time to pray
'Cause you've lost my l-l-l-love, l-l-l-love
L-l-l-love, l-l-l-love
I will have revenge, time to mark your grave
Church bells will toll

The laser show was one for the memory books! Who knew blimps could safely explode in an indoor arena?

Though that you could be a ghost, leave without a trace
Yeah, you're my one, my victim, my ride or die, oh
Yeah, break you down inside
Yeah, your pain is gonna make me whole, mm

Fireworks! Inside! Was that a fire hazard? Who cares! Oh wow, one of the dancers is on fire ... wait no, they're supposed to be! What a show!

No, mercy is not on the menu
No, I'll never be over you
I'll get revenge so bitter and sweet
So run away

Wow, wireworks! Crazy! Look how they're all spinning! It's indescribable - literally indescribable. No one watching would even know how to explain this to those who missed it. The choreography is so intricate and mesmerising - how do they train horses to do that?!

I-I-I-I will come your way when you call my name
Got blood in my gaze
And it don't fade when you come my way
You're losin' your m-m-m-mind, m-m-m-mind
M-m-m-mind, m-m-m-mind
I-I-I-I will never let you live
With eyes so dark

Woah, the whole arena went dark! But the fire is still there! No, wait, the fire is the people! This is crazy!

Always be right where you are
I'm a phantom in the dark
Don't cry, this is all your fault
Lose your mind
Killed me slowly with your kiss
Wrapped me 'round your fingertips
Damn, was it worth all the risk?
Cause now I'm haunting!

Is that a re-enactment of the Siege of St. Matin's Church? It even has historical references! Wait, was that trapdoor there the entire time? I don't remember that skylight either ... oh gosh, ninja assassins!

I-I-I-I thought we shared love, guess it wasn't real
Got tears in my eyes
And they all fell when you went away
I'm losin' my m-m-m-mind, m-m-m-mind
M-m-m-mind, m-m-m-mind
I-I-I-I can't stand, I hate when you call my name
It's time to die

Wow, this was a great performance. Very expertly done. Doula Peep is a radiant goddess on the stage, now in full 18th century Moorish royal court regalia but still covered in small reflective mirrors, a massive mirror ball to the end. By the end of the broadcast nearly 12 million Moors would be watching her alight in a splendor that warmed them on a cool September night.

Alezian Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Alezian Union » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:30 pm

Robi: Thank you, Moorland for presenting that beautiful song!

Ainii: I think that's all! Lemme see... (looking at paper) Ah! YUP! WE'RE ALL DONE HERE, LET'S GO HOME-

Robi: (holds Ainii's hand) Hey, no, we still had a long way to go, and as you can see, the clock is still ticking allowing you all to vote!

INTERVAL 1
FIGHTING FOR LOVE
Hamisyana Nuralimah ft. The Alezian Defence Forces + Alezian Defenders Orchestra

Tune: NITRO FUN ft. Danyka Nadeau - Safe and Sound

Separated what we used to be,
Separated by walls of hate,
Separated, is not worth it
It's not worth it to fight and bled

Hate, is something that is strong
Something that divides land
Our mission has been assigned
And main target's hate

Hate and Love's like Water and Oil
To blend ain't something that those do
Never letting hate let our head boil
Believing in love, we do

La-dies, gentlemen, people
Take this grand pledge with us
May the Multiverse whole
Be all free from hate!

Fighting for love!
All against hate!
Hold your eachother's hands!
And never... let go!

Fighting for love!
All against hate!
Now or never!
Break down... the walls!

We might be united from now on
But our mission ain't over, no!
Protecting love that is right and true,
Defeating hatred that is false

United we stand,
Together we shall grow!
Let your voices be heard, in the sake of love!

Fighting for love!
All against hate!
Hold eachother's hands!
And never... let go!

Fighting for love!
All against hate!
Now or never!
Break down... the walls!

Fighting for love!

Fighting for love!
All against hate!
Hold eachother's hands!
And never... let go!

Fighting for love!
All against hate!
Now or never!
Break down... the walls!

Fighting for love!

(As the drone flies away from the Military Base, the view zooms away from the scene and outside of the atmosphere, we can see the space and the moon and the earth. The view quickly zoomed back into the National Stadium, with various Alezian artists ready to sing.)

INTERVAL 2
ATTHO'I
NEZZO (Nereshvil Amsilgan) ft Alezian All-Stars

Tune: NITRO FUN ft. Danyka Nadeau - Safe and Sound

NEZZO stood on the center of the circular stage of his DJ set, with various artists scattered around the stage

Izdar and Samara Isran
Come time to shine,
Shine bright like nothing else, like
Right now, baby
Right now, baby

Mina Al Diyyah
Problems are gone,
And we’re united as one
Free now, baby
Free now, baby

Nisran Yaqrina
The time comes,
To show the world of who we are
And I know
We’ll understand everyone’s love

Imara Syafani, Andi Robi Idris Novogrody, Andi Ainii Irqimaza Novogrody
Well done, shout to the world right now,
Attho'i...

Attho'i...
Attho'i...

(The lights become dim for a while, and then it lights back up as the group starts to dance on their spots, first moving their left hand and then their right, then swinging it around)

Izdar bin Harun
الوقت الان (alwaqt alan)
ولا شك في ذلك (wala shaka fi dhalik)
ᨕᨘᨄᨚᨐᨗᨀᨗ (upojiki)
ᨕᨘᨄᨚᨐᨗᨀᨗ (upojiki)

Kelsi Meshzan, QUARTER AGAIN
Het ligt in jouw hand
We kunnen alles doen, yeah
Ku cinta kau
Ku cinta kau

UNIQUE TIMES FOUR
დრო მოდის (dro modis)
და არავინ აჩერებს მას (da aravin acherebs mas)
მე ვიცი (me vitsi)
შეიძლება ძნელი იყოს (sheidzleba dzneli iq’os)

Arlina Safarudiyyah, NESIANA
Ha'aka'i
Pono'u ka'e hona'e ʻa'ike

FIRE
Attho'i...
Attho'i...

(INSTRUMENTAL)

Come time to shine,
Shine bright like nothing else, like
Right now, baby
Right now, baby

Problems are gone,
And we’re united as one
Free now, baby
Free now, baby

The time comes,
To show the world of who we are
And I know
We’ll understand everyone’s love

Well done, it’s time to come and
Shine, Your Love

(instrumental)

The time is now
And there is no doubt of it
I love you
I love you

It's in your hand
We can do anything, yeah
I love you
I love you

The time comes
and no one's stopping it
I know
It might be hard

Well done
The world needs to know
Last edited by Alezian Union on Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE ALEZIAN UNION

Member of the WMCAverse
Waisnor / Malta Comino Gozo / Carrelie / ALEZIAN UNION

Read The Alezian Union: The Comic HERE!

Winner of Worldvision 94,103, and 107
Runner-up of Worldvision 83 (through NA), 104, and 105, WHF 55, and JWHF 9

Alezian Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Alezian Union » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:04 pm

Robi: Ahhh, what a great song! Thank you everyone!

Ainii: And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you do an interval act, the Alezian Way.

(the audience laughed)

Robi: Okay, So, me and Ainii are here, presenting the votes, while also being assisted by the WORLDVISION SONG CONTEST COMMITTEE! Now everyone, be a good audience and say "THANK YOU WORLDVISION COMMITTEE!" Ready? Three... Two... ONE!

AUDIENCE: THAAAANKYOOUU WORLDVISION COMMITTEEEEEE!
(then they applaused)

Robi: Also we also need to say, that the timer on the bottom right of the screen ran out of time, so it's probably mean that THE TELEVOTING IS CLOSED! STOP VOTING EVERYONE!

Ainii: WOOOO! STOP CALLING! Any further calls won't be counted, and you MAY still be charged, so be careful next time.

(the audience applaused)

Ainii: Good. Now, I think since Imara is downstairs in the green room, I'm the mathematical lady and you're the one who can speak French, I think we need to explain stuff first.

Robi: Oui, okay ARICO Technologies, BRING UP THE SCOREBOARD!

(The audience let out an ooh)

Ainii: I think we're all are already familiar with this. Each country will vote from 1-8, 10, and 12 for 10 of the best songs. 12 for the best, 10 for the second best, 8 for the third best, so on and so on!

Robi: Chaque pays votera 1-8, 10 et 12 points pour les chansons qu'il préfère. Ainii a probablement oublié de vous le dire, comme d'habitude, mais chaque pays NE PEUT PAS voter pour sa propre chanson.

Ainii: Don't you dare assume I can't listen to your tone, Robinov. But I DID forgot to tell you this, you cannot vote for your own country, that's the rules. Anyways, the same system would be used for the televoting round where all countries would earn their final score by adding the jury and televote points together. And naturally, the winner is the one who earned the most points.

Robi: Le score final sera déterminé en additionnant les points du jury et les scores du télévote qui seront annoncés après l'appel de tous les jurés.

Ainii: I think that's all? Yeah, that's all.

Robi: And with that, I think we're ready! ARE YOU READY WORLD!

(the audience roared)

Ainii: ALRIGHT, WE SHALL CALL OUR FIRST JURY FROM....
THE ALEZIAN UNION

Member of the WMCAverse

Northern Beepee
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Northern Beepee » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:11 pm

Good Evening Ainii and Robi! Good Evening Everyone!

It's me, Jarli, calling from Melaleuca, the tropical home of Northern Beepee. I want to thank you for a wonderful show tonight.

I am delighted to present you with the points of the Northern Beepeean Jury.

1 Point to Faraby
2 Points to Scotatrova
3 Points to Moorland
4 Points to, our neighbours, Beepee
5 Points to Todlichbujoku
6 Points to Pemecutan
7 Points to Kalosia

and now our top scores.

Our eight points go to Britonisea

The ten points go to Achaean Republic

and finally

The twelve points, the douze points, from Northern Beepee......

go.....

to.....

TALVEZOUT!

congratulations!

Thank you and goodnight.

Beepee
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Beepee » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:55 pm

Good evening Zafizamarrah.  Good Evening World!

This is BONC Norfolk Pinewoods calling.  You have put on a wonderful show tonight,  thank you so much.

I am delighted to present the votes of the Beepeean Jury.... so let us begin, with

Joija one point
Two points go to Adab
Our three points go to Placely Placington
Four points go to our neighbours in the North, Northern Beepee, congratulations.
The five points from Beepee go to Antahbrantahstan
And our six points are presented to Malta Comino Gozo
We give Crustyland seven points

And now let's hear about our top points...

Beepee gives its eight points to.....

You, our wonderful hosts,

The Alezian Union.  Well done!

the ten points from Beepee goes to Elejamie.  Congratulations!

And finally,

the twelve points, the douze points, from Beepee goes to...

The wonderful...

The incomparable...

Liselotte Dressler from

CARRELIE

Congratulations!

And that completes the vote from the Beepeean Jury.  Thank you and goodnight.

Waisnor
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Waisnor » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:45 am

WAISNOR IS CALLING

"Grodno once again says hello! It's I again, Nikolay Girshik, presenting top 10 of Waisnorian jury in this contest! We would like to say big thank you to ABA for hosting this amazing contest! And good luck to all participants! Now, it's time to announce top 10:"

1 point - KALOSIA
2 points - TALVEZOUT
3 points - TODLICHEBUJOKU
4 points - MALTA COMINO GOZO
5 points - SCOTATROVA
6 points - ALEZIAN UNION
7 points - ANTAHBRANTAHSTAN

8 points - ACHAEAN REPUBLIC

10 points - BRITONISEA

12 points - ADAB
81 = 18th/34
82 = 22nd/31
83 = 27th/41
84 = 15th/27
85 = 20th/28
86 = 14th/32
87 = 14th/36
88 = 24th/32
89 = 16th/37
90 = 8th/35
91 = 9th/30
92 = 8th/29
93 = 4th/25
94 = 14th/28
95 = 15th/27
96 = 8th/34
97 = 6th/25
98 = 23rd/31
99 = 6th/38
100 = 12th/51
101 = 24th/32
102 = 10th/30
103 = 2nd/26
104 = 11th/26
105 = 6th/31
106 = 5th/25
107 = 21st/37
108 = 9th/32
109 = 11th/21
110 = 14th/27
111 = 5th/29
112 = 7th/25

51 = 10th/20
52 = 19th/24
53 = 11th in the semifinal/33

Sharktail
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sharktail » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:24 am

Hello, nice to see you as a host Ainii, and of course you too Robi. Here me, Afnan call from Sharktail as i will present the point by Sharktalian Jury. So without delay, let me announce it.

Here the list for 1 to 7 point. They are...
1. Todlichebujoku
2. Moorland
3.Elejamie
4.Pemecutan
5.Joija
6.Achaean Republic
7. Antahbrantahstan

So, for the next is of course the top three, as for 3rd place goes to...
8p-Aenglide

For the second place, goes to...
10p-Waisnor

And last, well, when i hear this song, it really stuck in my head and now i cannot help but to sing it again. The first place goes to...
12p-Malta Comino Gozo

Thank you everyone. See you again next time if we have a chance. Bye.
NSSport Roleplayer | Melayu Archipelago Member

Faraby
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Faraby » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:30 am

Faraby jury voting results:

12 – Achaean Republic
10 – Elejamie
8 – Alezian Union
7 – Northern Beepee
6 – Waisnor
5 – Adab
4 – Scotatrova
3 – Beepee
2 – Aenglide
1 – Crustyland
Male, 21, Indonesian | Last.fm

Puppet (IC associated state) of Adab.

No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. -Nelson Mandela

Adab
Negotiator

Founded: May 28, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Adab » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:31 am

Adab jury voting results:

12 – Talvezout
10 – Antahbrantahstan
8 – Todlichebujoku
7 – Malta Comino Gozo
6 – Pemecutan
5 – Faraby
4 – Carrelie
3 – Moorland
2 – Sharktail
1 – Joija
Male, 23, Indonesian

Major partner in free association with Faraby (that's my puppet/secondary nation IRL).

Factbook

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
-Muhammad Ali

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:19 pm

Scotatrovian Spokesperson, Iosue Rodrigo

"Iola Alesidna, Muse here! Here are the results of the Scotatrovian jury.

Kalosia gom Unue aqute
Malta Comino Gozo gom Diuse aqutes
Achaean Republic gom Traz aqutes
Waisnor gom Qüetre aqutes
Adab gom Cinqüe aqutes
Antahbrantahstan gom Sez aqutes
Beepee gom Siet aqutes

Nosre Uotte aqutes va ai...Todlichebujoku!

Nosre Dihes aqutes va ai...Britonisea!

Ía athor...nosre Duse aqutes va ai...Pemecutan!
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:58 pm

Hey there friends, how's it going? I'm here to give your votes. It's been a great contest. Thank you to er, thank you to Zafizamarrah for hosting a great contest full of good songs. Now let's see which songs got the Elejamian jury's stamp of approval.

Hey there friends, how's it going? My name is Kevin Paul Nichol and I'm a comedian, actor, occasional musician and I'm about to set off to Malta Comino Gozo for the Dawwar ta' MCG! Wish me luck.

Twelve points? More like Bore: Ragnarok.

1. Faraby
  2. Aenglide
  3. Todlichebujoku
  4. Achaean Republic
  5. Malta Comino Gozo
  6. Carrelie
  7. Britonisea
  8. Beepee
10. Talvezout

Now it's time for the twelve points. It was a hard decision for them to make but they were able to narrow it down to one lucky nation. And that is Moorland. They get the twelve points. I hope you enjoyed and we hope to see you in the next contest. Bye for now.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Placely Placington
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Placely Placington » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:12 pm

9/25 - Placely Placington

I'm running out of ideas when it comes to presenting Placely Placington's points. So instead have a field full of Test Subjects and each one of them is holding a sign with a country's name on it. And let's bring out ten eagles, each one of which has a piano in their grasp. You can imagine what happens next.

The first piano fell on the the Test Subject holding a sign that says Scotatrova
The second piano fell on the Test Subject holding a sign that says Sharktail
The third piano fell on " " (because I'm too lazy to type that all out and don't feel like copying and pasting it all) Crustyland
The fourth piano fell on " " Adab
The fifth piano fell on " " Elejamie. Why do they keep getting five points from Placely Placington? Nobody knows. Or cares.
The sixth piano fell on " " Waisnor
The seventh piano fell on " " Joija
The eighth piano fell on " " Pemecutan
The ninth piano fell on " " Northern Beepee
And the tenth and final piano fell on " " Vartugia.

1. Scotatrova
2. Sharktail
3. Crustyland
4. Adab
5. Elejamie
6. Waisnor
7. Joija
8. Pemecutan
10. Northern Beepee
12. Vartugia
Last edited by Placely Placington on Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Obligatory wacky and "so random" puppet that you all know and are probably sick and tired of, brought to you by Elejamie.

Talvezout
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

10/25 - Talvezout

Postby Talvezout » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:40 pm

TALVEZOUT VOTES
Spokesperson for the Talvezian jury vote, singer, actress, poet, dancer, baker, and competitive jogger, Lady Kim.
"¡Buena tadrada Zafi! This is Talvezout calling! We are more than happy to be back at Worldvision, and we would like to extend a warm congratulations to the nation that is organizing this festival. Alezia, you have done a good job! And of course, may the best song win!"

The votes are....
¡Un punto va a.... Pemecutan!
¡Do puntos van a.... Todlichebujoku!
¡Tre puntos van a.... Malta Comino Gozo!
¡Cuatru puntos van a.... Britonisea!
¡Cincu puntos van a.... Adab!
¡Sesh puntos van a.... Beepee!
¡Sieti puntos van a.... Achaean Republic!
¡Ochu puntos van a.... Moorland!
¡Diez puntos van a.... Kalosia!
Y finalmente.... ¡Doce puntos van a.... Elejamie!
Last edited by Talvezout on Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
talveziobiblio.org.tz

Talvezout
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Talvezout » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:52 pm

talveziobiblio.org.tz

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Founded: May 26, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Achaean Republic » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:54 pm

Buenas noches, putas! Jessica Calderón here, the Queen of the Calle, the Black Pearl of Carielle, and Johen and I just left from the exclusive Tobuan Sex Mall for me to buy something…uh…a little bit private, just for my papi-papi, papi chulo, hehe! And for all them bitches who say that I don’t love him and he’s my friggin’ meal ticket, here are the Achaean votes for free ‘cause I’m that bitch!

1 Antahbrantahstan
2 Kalosia
3 Pemecutan
4 Faraby
5 Scotatrova
6 Adab
7 Moorland
8 Waisnor
10 Malta Comino Gozo
12 Elejamie

Kalosia
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kalosia » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:38 am

12/25 voting
KALOSIA
Paóla Amadin, Kalosian WV50 entrant

Good evening Zafi! How are you doing tonight?

Thank you so much for an amazing show with out-of-this-world performances! Now without further ado, let's move on to the votes of the Kalosian jury.

10 Achaean Republic
08 Beepee
07 Alezian Union
06 Waisnor
05 Britonisea
04 Moorland
03 Adab
02 Faraby
01 Northern Beepee

And now, our 12 points go to...
Tödlichebujoku!!!

Congratulations to them and have a great night!

Malta Comino Gozo
Placely Placington
Crustyland
Pemecutan
Antahbrantahstan
Sharktail
Scotatrova
Talvezout
Carrelie
Elejamie

Alezian Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Alezian Union » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:46 am

Robi: Thank you, Monterra! Excellent votes!

Ainii: Alright, it's 12 countries in and we're halfway through, technically half of 25 is 12,5 but honestly who would divide a country for a simple voting procedure, no we ain't doing that.

Robi: Okay, okay. Bring the top 5 AND the scoreboard.

Robi: Okay! with that high heels gif that we just seems to reuse every single time, it looks like the ACHAEAN REPUBLIC is currently leading with 60 points, Elejamie second with 52, Malta Comino Gozo third with 49, Britonisea fourth with 44, and then Adab fifth with 42! Up to the scoreboard!

Ainii: Okay, so before we DO continue, we're going to interview the current leader! Imara in the green room, up to you! The transmission's all yours for the next two minutes.

Imara: Shukran, Robi, Ainii, and hello from the floor under, THE GREEN ROOM! (facing the participants who are sitting on their seats) OKAY WORLD, GIVE ME SOUND!

(The participating countries shouted and waved their flags.)

Imara: Ah, it's beautiful to listen to the world uniting by a soundwave. Okay, it seems like we got the halftime leader, the Achaean Republic, isn't it?

(The scene cuts back for a while to the stage)

Robi: Yep

(The scene returns to the green room)

Imara: Alright, let's have a chat with her, shall we?

(Imara walks to the seat where the Achaean Republic delegation sits with the delegation of Elejamie and the Alezian Union between them.)

Imara: Okay! Andrea Gutiérrez! Buenas noches!

(The Achaean delegation waved mini flags)

Andrea: Buenas noches!

Imara: Okay, queen. You're currently leading right now! Congratulations! Now, the world obviously wanted to know how you're feeling right now, so... How are you right now?

Andrea: Well, I am surprised, really! I, um, I never even thought that the song would translate with the juries! But I'm excited to see what the rest of the world thinks of it!

Imara: Honestly, you deserved it, you successfully put everyone's attention into you, even me!

(both laugh)

Imara: Okay, we got to continue the show, good luck with the voting!

Andrea: Thank you!

(both waved at each other, as Imara returned to the ground)

Imara: Okay, I have to say, great job to Andrea from the Achaean Republic, and great job to everyone so far! I'll be back with more interviews, but for now, back to you, Robi and Ainii.

(The scene returns to the stage)

Robi: Thank you, Ainii. For those who are starting to give up, do not give up. Everyone did their best, and remember, we're still halfway through, and...

Ainii: Anything, AND WE MEAN, ANYTHING, can happen. Alright! Alright. BACK TO THE SHOW, GOOD EVENING AENGLIDE, MAY WE HAVE YOUR VOTES, PLEASE.
Last edited by Alezian Union on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE ALEZIAN UNION

Member of the WMCAverse

Aenglide
Envoy

Founded: Oct 25, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Aenglide » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:39 am

13/25 - Aenglide Voting

Hej vrom Ænglide! Tankje ovr dere en Zafizamarrah (Savijsamara) vor on vonderbig stagad, yt nyl y'es a haner være vespresenen vrom þe Ænglidsjury! Værs vespresenen gej a...
Hey from Aenglide! Thank you over there in Zafizamarrah for a wonderful show, and now it is time to give our points from the Aenglish Jury! Our points go to...

1: Carrelie Kareli
2: Antahbrantahstan Antabrantastan
3: Achaean Republic Republyk Achæn
4: Malta Comino Gozo Maltakominogoso
5: Faraby Farabi
6: Kalosia Kalosja
7: Waisnor Vajsnor

Alright! Those our are first seven points, but now let us go to our higher points!
Our Eight Points go to...
8: Elejamie Elejami

Alright! Our Ten Points go to...
10: Beepee Bijpi

And finally, the lovely Douze Points, from the Aenglish Jury, go to...
12: Adab Adab

Thank you everyone! Have a good night!
Last edited by Aenglide on Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
AENGLIDE

The Federation of Aenglide | Federatig Ænglide | Fiterääne Angeeli | Ajunnuna Anigilaak | ᐱᑦᑲᓅᓇ ᐊᖏᓛᑦ/Pitkanuuna Angilaat

A LAND OF FOUR CONLANGS. Aenglic/Ænglik Sprök, Hööra, Uqqurapiata, Kuqaarii/ᑯᖄᕇ !

Standard English: /eɪŋliːd/
Aenglic: /ængliːdə/
WMCA Observer State | WorldVision Committee Member | IIWIKI Page | NS stats not canon

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates