NATION

PASSWORD

Embassies

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Official United Nation
Attaché

Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Embassies

Postby The Official United Nation » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:23 pm

What do they do? Why do people send them?
Beats me.
-The official United Nation

Untecna
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:25 pm

Embassies sort of are ways for regions to ally or be connected if they have similar interests.
Dragon with internet access. I am coming for your data. More for the hoard.
NFL Team: 49rs
California is the best is the worst is kinda okay
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.
Issues Author (#1520) | Failed GA Resolution Author

Al-Jaqquar
Political Columnist

Founded: May 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Jaqquar » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:25 pm

The Official United Nation wrote:What do they do? Why do people send them?
Beats me.

Between regions?

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:46 pm

Embassies have, aside from the obvious mechanic of allowing direct communication between regions via their respective RMBs (regional message boards), an implied symbolism of friendly diplomatic relations as well as potentially a symbol of alliance between regions.
Last edited by The Church of Satan on Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:26 pm

Beats me.

What beats me is your continued inability to use the megathread conveniently pinned right at the top of this very forum for these very questions.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

The Official United Nation
Attaché

Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Official United Nation » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:06 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
Beats me.

What beats me is your continued inability to use the megathread conveniently pinned right at the top of this very forum for these very questions.

Your welcome.
-The official United Nation

Return to Gameplay