NATION

PASSWORD

Schwerpunkt Arms

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:53 pm

Ministry of Defense of Joyea

To: Schwerpunkt Arms
Re: Purchase

Hello,

The Peoples Revolutionary Armed Forces have begun modernizing and expanding their military and have begun looking to replace the old G-1 designated marksman rifles. As such we would like to purchase 200 Mark 2 designated marksman rifles.
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Nachmere
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:55 pm

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:
Message from JW FORMOZA

TO: Schwerepunkt Arms
RE: New Service Rifles

Dear Sir/Madam;

As stated before, while observing the Republic of Bratis Primary Rifle Trials, we took an intrest in your company and the ARI-72 platform in particular, especially due to it's similarity to the AK-platform and thus our own Tantal and Beryl assault rifles. We have a requirement for a DMR and would like to purchase 100 PRI-72 Mark 2 rifles for now. If we are satisified with it's performance, we will order more.

Dear friends,

We are pleased to approve your purchase of 100 PRI-72 Mk.2 Rifles. We are certain they will serve you well, the new changes make the Pintzeta more useful than ever.

May our arms bring you victory,
Shwerpunkt Arms.

Grussland wrote:
(Image)
Department of National Defense
People's Army Modernization Program

To the Representative of Schwerpunkt Arms,

Grussland's military is, without a doubt, well behind the times and in urgent need of updating. Despite high morale and good discipline, our service men and women lack access to up-to-date equipment and supplies and modern training routines, putting them at risk when deployed internally or abroad. This is unacceptable - or so the members of the... ahem... loyal opposition of the Volkskammer say.

The equipment we wish to purchase will be used to shore up our forces and train members of the armed forces on new, hi-tech machinery. Grussland does not have any active engagements at the moment, so there are no moral objections we must mitigate for the time being.

As such, we wish to order the following:
25 x Type-86 Chi-Go $218.75 million
40 x RT-401 Light Tank $146 million
100 x WUAP-APC $200 million
50 x WUAP-IFV $122.5 million
25 x WUAP-ATGM $62.5 million
150 x Assassin 2 ER $26.5 million
20 x AH-99 Katlan $840 million
10 x FT-21 Merlin $200 million

For a grand total of $1,753.5 million to be wired upon confirmation of this order.

Regards,
[Signed]
Albert Schwarz
Director General, Procurement Office, Department of National Defense

Honorable Sir,

We are extremely pleased with your nations choice to purchase our systems, and approve this order. Deliveries will commence immediately, as will transfer of technical information and what tactical information from the Royal Armed Forces we are allowed to pass on. We have no doubt these advanced systems will dramatically increase your defense capability.

Shwerpunkt Arms.

Peoples Republic of Joyea wrote:
(Image)
Ministry of Defense of Joyea

Re: Purchase

Hello,

The Peoples Revolutionary Armed Forces have begun modernizing and expanding their military and have begun looking to replace the old G-1 designated marksman rifles. As such we would like to purchase 200 Mark 2 designated marksman rifles.

Honorable Madam,

We are pleased to confirm this purchase, and will deliver rifles as soon as possible, by air. We are certain they will serve you well.

May our arms bring you peace,
Schwerpunkt Arms.
Last edited by Nachmere on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Imperium of Valaria
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

A transactional inquiry

Postby The Imperium of Valaria » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:32 pm

Greetings, Great king. David Kashat.

I am the emperor of the imperium of valaria. At the moment I am participating in a spot of nation building. My people are fractured and require a steady but firm hand to properly rule them. As is such I am building my legions and I require the proper gear to eqipe the proper people to do the proper job. Surely even on such as yourself can understand that. To do so I require the fallowing.

3000 of your S-72 Maga Submachine guns. Now what I have are Imperias and I haven't a clue how they shall compare to your shekels. Nonetheless I have had my serfs match the unit prices with the Imperia. So you will get 2.4 million.

I will also need 100, or your PRI-72 Mark 2 Designated Marksman Rifles as well. You will receive 200K in payment for it.

Then I require 500 of your M1935 semi automatic handguns. I specifically desire the AEE design. The islands are tropical and it would not do my legionaires any good to have flashy weapons. You will receive 335K in Imperias for that.

Finally I need a base knife. For whatever reason they see fit. I need your Mk. 18 Feild knife. I want 3,000 of them. In payment you will receive 270K.

Please get back when it's most convenient for you, good king. Sincerely, the Emperor

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:42 am

The Imperium of Valaria wrote:Greetings, Great king. David Kashat.

I am the emperor of the imperium of valaria. At the moment I am participating in a spot of nation building. My people are fractured and require a steady but firm hand to properly rule them. As is such I am building my legions and I require the proper gear to eqipe the proper people to do the proper job. Surely even on such as yourself can understand that. To do so I require the fallowing.

3000 of your S-72 Maga Submachine guns. Now what I have are Imperias and I haven't a clue how they shall compare to your shekels. Nonetheless I have had my serfs match the unit prices with the Imperia. So you will get 2.4 million.

I will also need 100, or your PRI-72 Mark 2 Designated Marksman Rifles as well. You will receive 200K in payment for it.

Then I require 500 of your M1935 semi automatic handguns. I specifically desire the AEE design. The islands are tropical and it would not do my legionaires any good to have flashy weapons. You will receive 335K in Imperias for that.

Finally I need a base knife. For whatever reason they see fit. I need your Mk. 18 Feild knife. I want 3,000 of them. In payment you will receive 270K.

Please get back when it's most convenient for you, good king. Sincerely, the Emperor

His Imperial Majesty,

First we would like to thank you for your personal interest and commitment to equipping your soldiers with our small arms.

We must, in the name of transparency, make clear that HRM David Kashat II is not involved in Schwerprunkt. We are a patriotic, but private company. As the systems you require are not subject to the Defense Of The Realm clause of the constitution, no involvement by His Royal Majesty's Government is required.

We are happy to confirm your order, and trust our weapons will serve you well. Shipment will be concluded within 8 weeks, as production lines for these items are currently active and we also have a small stock. We will also send full technical guides to assist your forces in maintaining and using the weapons.

May our arms bring you peace,
Schwerpunkt.

Wrengoh
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wrengoh » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:14 pm

TO: Schwerpunkt
The Kingdom of Nachmere

Subject: Concerning a Consignment of Arms

To whom it may concern,

The Federation of Wrengoh is interested to acquire a batch of 1500 units, of your model: S-72 Magal. We would also like to mention, we are genuinely impressed with your gun craftsmanship, particularly in how it retains much of the A7I-72's (an excellent piece of technology in itself) spirit. We would be honored to put your Sub-Machine guns to the test.

Nronkih L. Trenei
Head Analyst, Creh
Senior Advisor (and on behalf of) Ministry of Defence
Federation of Wrengoh

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:40 am

Wrengoh wrote:TO: Schwerpunkt
The Kingdom of Nachmere

Subject: Concerning a Consignment of Arms

To whom it may concern,

The Federation of Wrengoh is interested to acquire a batch of 1500 units, of your model: S-72 Magal. We would also like to mention, we are genuinely impressed with your gun craftsmanship, particularly in how it retains much of the A7I-72's (an excellent piece of technology in itself) spirit. We would be honored to put your Sub-Machine guns to the test.

Nronkih L. Trenei
Head Analyst, Creh
Senior Advisor (and on behalf of) Ministry of Defence
Federation of Wrengoh

Honorable Sir,

We are pleased you find the S-72 adequate to your needs. We are pleased to approve your order of 1500 guns and will deliver them as soon as possible.

Schwerpunkt.

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:38 am

Schwerpunkt is pleased to announce that the new NS-5 Morena has been formally accepted into service on Royal Navy Tehila class destroyers, and is now also available for export.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:27 am

Company Spokesworm
G̷r͢è̢et̵in̨͘g̀s̷̸͝,̡ ̴̧t͞he͘͏ ͟W͝o̷͝͠r̀m̸̧͢f͘od̡d͝͡͡ȩ̕r̵ ̷D̡̢҉e͢ĺ̷̨i̸̛v̸͘͝er͜y̧ ̴̨̨Se̵r̵҉v͘i͠c̵e͏ ̢̀w͟͞o͟u̴l̵̡d ̛l̴i͘͘͡kè̶̢ ̢̛͡t̀o ̶̴o͝͝r̨͜d͘e͢r ̴̀1͢6͢7̕8̵̨ ͟C̸̸̀a̛rą͘ça̡̕͢l ͘͏Á͢n̵t̛́i-͏͠A̛i͠͡ŕ͞ ̷͠M̴͢o͢҉d̢̧u̧̡l͟e҉s̡̛̕,̀ ͞á̵͝ś ͟ẁ̀e̶͢ ͡a̧̨͠r̶e̛͠҉ ̷of̷҉t̢҉̷e̸̕͞n̵ ͢͜in̴̶̨ ̴͘n̢ee̷̢d̢́ of̸̛̕ ̷̴̡f̸̡i͡ģh̶t̴̢͟in͝g ̵̛a͟͠g̷͏a̶͝in͢st͘͟͟ ̨͝ai̸̡͠r͟b̛o̡͝r̕ń̨͜e͡ ̶͘f͢͠oe̶̵͠s̵͟. ͜W̨͝e̶̛ ̵͘p̀l̀an̨ ͢t̸͘͡o̡͟ ̸̛f̧i͘͡t ͞t̷̕h̶́em t̴o̶ ̷҉̨o̸ų͞r͜͡ ̶͘͜o̕w̵̨͝n̡͡͠ v̡̢ȩh͜ic͏͡l̵̢͟es̸͟, ͜҉a̶s ̸yóu͞r͢s͏̨ ́͝͠á́͟r̕͟e̛͡ ̕͡b̨u҉̴i̵ĺ͘t̛ ̶f͢o͢r͢ hu͏m̛̀an̶̕͜-̨͡l̵̕i̡ķ͘͜e̴̷ b̶҉̕o̡̨͞d̨į̶́e̛ş͟ ̡͟a͘͢͡n̵̕d ǫ̛ưr̛ ̢̀͢şh̵ap̷̸͜e ̷͟is͘͜͡ ̶a ̢҉b̶̡͠it̴̸ ơ̸͡f̡̕ ͏̵͠a̵̢̕ pr͠o͜͞bl̸̵̕è̴͡m ̧̛͘w̸͡í͢t̴҉h͘ ̷́th͏̢at͏̡. ͝
̴̷̨A̛͢l̸̀w̛ay̛͞s Ẃ́o͞r͘͝m͘͢͜y͏̡,
͢T͏҉h́e͘͝ ̨W̷̛o̵r̴̴mf͟͞o̵d̴͞de͢r̴͠ ̶͘Ḑ̛̀e͏͟l͟i̵͞v̶̀e̴ŗ͢y ͞Se̴̷rv͝i̛͜c̕͡e͢.̀

Greetings, the Wormfodder Delivery Service would like to order 1678 Caracal Anti-Air Modules, as we are often in need of fighting against airborne foes. We plan to fit them to our own vehicles, as yours are built for human-like bodies and our shape is a bit of a problem with that.
Always Wormy,
The Wormfodder Delivery Service.
NS Stats do not count, unless it is funny.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
Open to RP, send me Telegrams, Pretty much compatible with everything.
Powerlevel of 4,5 according to this classification
Industrial Age Schizotech and Proud
Zero tolerance for godmodders and no effortposters are nearing that too.
The Wormfodder Delivery Service, bringing Wormfodder to you, whereever you are.
I also am currently making a pocket guide on how to have a good time on F7, as well one on (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻.
Ask the many questions us here, though answers aren't guaranteed~
Get the latest, hottest news at WDSNN, the best News source of the next dimension!
It is now safe to keep playing.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:14 pm

OOC: Doesn't Wormfodder Delivery have some slavery stuff going on?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:07 am

Allanea wrote:OOC: Doesn't Wormfodder Delivery have some slavery stuff going on?

OOC: Not sure how that relates to this thread, but slavery is not illegal in the lands of the WDS, altough not really backed by any legislation either.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
I also am currently making a pocket guide on how to have a good time on F7, as well one on (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻.
Get the latest, hottest news at WDSNN, the best News source of the next dimension!

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:46 am

Wormfodder Delivery wrote:
(Image)
Company Spokesworm
G̷r͢è̢et̵in̨͘g̀s̷̸͝,̡ ̴̧t͞he͘͏ ͟W͝o̷͝͠r̀m̸̧͢f͘od̡d͝͡͡ȩ̕r̵ ̷D̡̢҉e͢ĺ̷̨i̸̛v̸͘͝er͜y̧ ̴̨̨Se̵r̵҉v͘i͠c̵e͏ ̢̀w͟͞o͟u̴l̵̡d ̛l̴i͘͘͡kè̶̢ ̢̛͡t̀o ̶̴o͝͝r̨͜d͘e͢r ̴̀1͢6͢7̕8̵̨ ͟C̸̸̀a̛rą͘ça̡̕͢l ͘͏Á͢n̵t̛́i-͏͠A̛i͠͡ŕ͞ ̷͠M̴͢o͢҉d̢̧u̧̡l͟e҉s̡̛̕,̀ ͞á̵͝ś ͟ẁ̀e̶͢ ͡a̧̨͠r̶e̛͠҉ ̷of̷҉t̢҉̷e̸̕͞n̵ ͢͜in̴̶̨ ̴͘n̢ee̷̢d̢́ of̸̛̕ ̷̴̡f̸̡i͡ģh̶t̴̢͟in͝g ̵̛a͟͠g̷͏a̶͝in͢st͘͟͟ ̨͝ai̸̡͠r͟b̛o̡͝r̕ń̨͜e͡ ̶͘f͢͠oe̶̵͠s̵͟. ͜W̨͝e̶̛ ̵͘p̀l̀an̨ ͢t̸͘͡o̡͟ ̸̛f̧i͘͡t ͞t̷̕h̶́em t̴o̶ ̷҉̨o̸ų͞r͜͡ ̶͘͜o̕w̵̨͝n̡͡͠ v̡̢ȩh͜ic͏͡l̵̢͟es̸͟, ͜҉a̶s ̸yóu͞r͢s͏̨ ́͝͠á́͟r̕͟e̛͡ ̕͡b̨u҉̴i̵ĺ͘t̛ ̶f͢o͢r͢ hu͏m̛̀an̶̕͜-̨͡l̵̕i̡ķ͘͜e̴̷ b̶҉̕o̡̨͞d̨į̶́e̛ş͟ ̡͟a͘͢͡n̵̕d ǫ̛ưr̛ ̢̀͢şh̵ap̷̸͜e ̷͟is͘͜͡ ̶a ̢҉b̶̡͠it̴̸ ơ̸͡f̡̕ ͏̵͠a̵̢̕ pr͠o͜͞bl̸̵̕è̴͡m ̧̛͘w̸͡í͢t̴҉h͘ ̷́th͏̢at͏̡. ͝

Greetings, the Wormfodder Delivery Service would like to order 1678 Caracal Anti-Air Modules, as we are often in need of fighting against airborne foes. We plan to fit them to our own vehicles, as yours are built for human-like bodies and our shape is a bit of a problem with that.
Always Wormy,

Greetings,

At this time there are concerns in our company regarding supplying you. We apologize but your order is rejected.

Thank you,
Schwerpunkt Arms.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:33 am

Nachmere wrote:
Wormfodder Delivery wrote:
(Image)
Company Spokesworm

Always Wormy,

Greetings,

At this time there are concerns in our company regarding supplying you. We apologize but your order is rejected.

Thank you,
Schwerpunkt Arms.

Could we request to know what these concerns are? I'm sure we can come to a solution that would leave both of us satisfied and the flow of profit on a continued rise.
Canon Policies.

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:43 am

Public opinion in both Nachmere and Greater Prussia are vehemently anti slavery, and to be seen as arming nations that tolerate slavery would damage our standing with both the Nachmerean and Allanean crowns. Not to mention Schwerpunkt itself sees slavery as an affront to all that is decent.

Again, we are sorry but your order is denied.
Schwerpunkt.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:25 am

Hmm...
The WDS sees that.
Some internal discussions will happen regarding that.

Thanks for the Clarification.
Always Wormy.
Canon Policies.

Khali Tann
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Khali Tann » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:04 pm

So, I'm looking for M551 Sheridan tanks. They are for scouting and stuff like that. As well as plenty of modern small arms. Can you help me?
Last edited by Khali Tann on Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Have a cookie!
Limit one per SENTIENT being

Khali Tann
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Khali Tann » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:36 pm

Or if you don't have any M551 Sheridans, you could attempt to find T-10 heavy tanks.
Have a cookie!
Limit one per SENTIENT being

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:05 am

Khali Tann wrote:So, I'm looking for M551 Sheridan tanks. They are for scouting and stuff like that. As well as plenty of modern small arms. Can you help me?

Khali Tann wrote:Or if you don't have any M551 Sheridans, you could attempt to find T-10 heavy tanks.

OOC:

Hello and welcome to NationStates. Please try and make more IC (in character) style posts when RPing with me. Remember, we are roleplaying massive companies and national agencies...

As for your requests, Schwerpunkt is RPed at today's tech level or slightly more advanced. The tanks you refer to are decades old, and outside the scope of this storefront RP.

I do offer tanks that will fit the same roles in a 2020ish tech era, as well as many small arms, just check out the catalog. If you still have questions regarding the designs please either send me an OOC (out of character) telegram or make an IC post here.

Thanks.

Augos and Listuenzia
Civilian

Founded: Sep 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Buy order for modified s-72

Postby Augos and Listuenzia » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:54 am

Dear associate,

The Commonwealth of Augos and Listuenzia arms procurement committee would like to place an order for 30,000 of the previously agreed upon model of optimised s-72 fire-arm totalling 15,000,000$.
The import and associated shipping costs to be fronted buy the relevant authorities.

We await with anticipation any news from the production line,
The Commonwealth of Augos and Listuenzia arms procurement committee

Kreigan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Schwerpunkt Arms

Postby Kreigan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:45 pm

Dear Schwerpunkt Associates,

The Empire of Kreigan would be interested in setting up a contract with your company; in regards to the purchasing of your MBT-131A1 "ABIR" Main Battle tanks. Due to a recent overhaul decree by the Emperor, in terms of upgrading the Imperial Army's land fighting capabilities; we are interested in making a purchase of eight thousand MBT-131A1 "ABIR" Main Battle Tanks. The sum of this purchase would come to $82,000,000,000. With this being such a large order, and a very large cost. We would like to ask if possible, to extend the contract over a period of four years. With the amount being paid out in four installments of $20,500,000,000 per fiscal year. In return, we would receive two thousand battle tanks each year. I do hope this is arrangement is satisfactory and attainable, as the Imperial Armed Forces could perhaps continue more business in the future. Thank you for your time, God save the Emperor!

Signed,

Vasily Fostovsky

Imperial Military Acquisition and Procurement Minister
Kreigan Imperial Armed Forces Official Weapons supplier: Schwerpunkt

Eleland
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Purchase order

Postby Eleland » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:11 pm

The Republic Of Eleland would like to place an order for:

1 FT-21 Marlin airplane, total cost of 20.000.000, if it's performance is deemed good enough we'll consider ordering more.

Sincerely,
The Minister of Defence

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:07 pm

Kreigan wrote:(Image)

Dear Schwerpunkt Associates,

The Empire of Kreigan would be interested in setting up a contract with your company; in regards to the purchasing of your MBT-131A1 "ABIR" Main Battle tanks. Due to a recent overhaul decree by the Emperor, in terms of upgrading the Imperial Army's land fighting capabilities; we are interested in making a purchase of eight thousand MBT-131A1 "ABIR" Main Battle Tanks. The sum of this purchase would come to $82,000,000,000. With this being such a large order, and a very large cost. We would like to ask if possible, to extend the contract over a period of four years. With the amount being paid out in four installments of $20,500,000,000 per fiscal year. In return, we would receive two thousand battle tanks each year. I do hope this is arrangement is satisfactory and attainable, as the Imperial Armed Forces could perhaps continue more business in the future. Thank you for your time, God save the Emperor!

Signed,

Vasily Fostovsky

Imperial Military Acquisition and Procurement Minister

Honorable Sir,

We are pleased to approve your order, and accept the delivery and payment plan you suggest. We are certain the Abir will serve your nation well.

Shwerpunkt Arms

Eleland wrote:To: Schwerpunkt Arms
The Republic Of Eleland would like to place an order for:

1 FT-21 Marlin airplane, total cost of 20.000.000, if it's performance is deemed good enough we'll consider ordering more.

Sincerely,
The Minister of Defence

Honorable Sir,

We are happy you find interest in the FT-21. It is truly an excellent aircraft and though new, is already loved by Nachmerean pilots and cadets. We would be happy to sell you a single aircraft however, however in our experience due the logistics side of things a much more economic option is for our demonstration aircraft to be leased by you for the period of testing, with the pilot and ground crew to operate it as well as pass the needed information to your own men. You will expand the fuel needed, we will supply parts (if needed, which is highly unlikely for an evaluation program). The cost of such an arrangement is 200,000USD a month, and will be taken off your purchase cost of aircraft if and when you select the Merlin for service.

Please inform us if you wish to use this arrangement or proceed with a purchase of a single aircraft, or let us know if you need more details,
Schwerpunkt Arms.

Eleland
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Eleland » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:25 pm

We're happy with the arrangement and we will proceed with the purchase.

Signed,
The Minister of Defense

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:58 am

Eleland wrote:To: Schwerpunkt Arms

We're happy with the arrangement and we will proceed with the purchase.

Signed,
The Minister of Defense

Honorable Sir,

We are pleased you find our offer satisfactory.

We have begun preparations to send the aircraft, as well as 2 pilots and 5 ground support crew, to your country. They will naturally also provide the needed technical documents, instructional aids etc.

We are certain you will find our aircraft to be excellent, and eagerly await the results of the testing process.

Thank you,
Schwerpunkt Arms.

The United States of green grapes
Civilian

Founded: May 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of green grapes » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:37 pm

The United States of green grapes would like to purchase 2,000 submachine guns

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:06 pm

Soo... Yeah.
The WDS has abolished slavery and slave trade.
Can we do that business deal now?
Canon Policies.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade