NATION

PASSWORD

Burgunden Breueries (Closed - Order at Terembev thread)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:49 am

To: Hegein Gruic, CEO, Froiba Mart, Wrengoh
From: Brigitta Murheim, Customer Accounts, Burgunden Breueries

Hegein Gruic,

We are very glad you have decided to stock our beverages for your company. We know that your customers will be very satisfied. Your quarterly order total will be processed and shipped, as specified, unless a new order quantity and variety is requested at some future point.

The funds can be wired to our account with EngolBanc from your account with The Polkon Banking Association. We will continue to ship this amount quarterly, as requested to the shipping address listed. Should you desire it be modified, we will await your notification, then follow suit.

Please let me know if there's any changes or anything else we can do for you. We expect this to be a very fruitful partnership.

Sincerely,

Brigitta Murheim, Customer Accounts, Burgunden Breueries
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:28 am

To: Purchasing Officer, Wormfodder Delivery Service

To Whom It May Concern,

We are very glad you have decided to stock our beverages for your company. We know that your customers will be very satisfied. Your trimester/quadrimester order total will be processed and shipped, as specified, unless a new order quantity and variety is requested at some future point.

The funds can be wired to our account with EngolBanc from your account with The Merchants Guild Bank. We will continue to ship this amount every trimester/quadrimester, as requested to the shipping address listed. Should you desire it be modified, we will await your notification, then follow suit.

Please let me know if there's any changes or anything else we can do for you. We expect this to be a very fruitful partnership.

Sincerely,

My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:37 am

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or establishment name: Munkcestrian Slave Market
Shipping Location Munkchester
Varieties and Quantities Desired: 100 each of Level 5
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: No
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: No
How often would you like us to ship?: Once
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Munkchester Bank
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

Hutanjia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 28, 2012

Postby Hutanjia » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:26 pm

HUMART

Dear Sirs and Madams,

Please see our order below as we wish to acquire your premium beer for our chain of grocery and staples markets across the Republic.

Sincerely,

Purchasing Officer Ishmael Rastunkga

ORDER FORM
Company name: Humart
Shipping Location Chastille International Airport
Varieties and Quantities Desired: 300 Cases of all Standards, 100 cases of Doubles, and 35 cases of Triples
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: Yes
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: Same as above, until further notification.
How often would you like us to ship?: Quarterly
Bank which holds your account we should charge: First Republican Bank of Hutanjia

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:54 pm

To: Ishmael Rastunkga, Purchasing Officer; Humart; Hutanjia

Mr. Rastunkga,

We are very glad you have decided to stock our beverages for your company. We know that your customers will be very satisfied. Your quarterly order total will be processed and shipped, as specified, unless a new order quantity and variety is requested at some future point.

The funds can be wired to our account with EngolBanc from your account with The First Republican Bank of Hutanjia. We will continue to ship this amount every quarter, as requested to the shipping address listed. Should you desire it be modified, we will await your notification, then follow suit.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:55 am

Cozy up to a fire with a blanket and a Burgunden Breu. Just what the season calls for.

Image full credit to Daily Post Photographer. Usage under fair use/parody purposes with no financial gain to user.
My Factbook

South Africa Eikeberg I
Secretary

Founded: Oct 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Africa Eikeberg I » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:47 am

From: Annabelle Lauren Magsaysay Cabangon, Kefilkarsten Group, Kimberley, Firboomwoud, South Africa Eikeberg
To: Jan Toft, President & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie
CC: Brigitta Murheim, Customer Accounts, Burgunden Breueries

Dear Burgunden Breueries,
we at Kefilkarsten Group would like to take the opportunity to introduce the Burgunden brand into South Africa Eikeberg.

It should be noted we are a separate nation from South Africa, with the oak mountain (Eikeberg) that gives our country its name. We are a distinct nation and should not be considered as an offshoot of South Africa.

Currently, it is a popular import by South African Eikebergians and South Africans, and not officially available here.

Our market research has discovered there is a large desire to buy your product, 97% of people surveyed said they were interested in what Burgunden had to offer.

For our nation, which is notable for a legal drinking age of 16, and looser alcohol laws, due to alcohol being an essential part of culture socially for thousands of years here, we have a specific request.

We require some chocolate beers (in our nation, at this time, there are 87 on offer, and this has long been seen as a cool, fun drink) and spicy beers too.

The target demographic for your beer is largely 21-40, female and single or living a lifestyle that is largely de facto child-free.

Alcohol is inexpensive here, and our government offers generous incentives to produce it here.

One other thing; who do we contact regarding promotions and competitions, as we would like to do promotions/competitions on packaging, specific to our nation and its 28 territories (as of 2021, that has increased to 34 territories in total due to a further 6 islands having come under the domain of our government).

It should be noted, in Mariewoudeiland (known by its Anglicized name of Mariewood Isles, in Italian as Maria Foresta Isola and in Xhosa as Mariya Ihlathi Isiqithi), alcohol is 15% more expensive than mainland South Africa Eikeberg due to the time it takes to ship there - it would take around 15 hours to ship items from the mainland here and things are more expensive due to this.

It is autonomous, but our nation maintains things like military, police etc.

We are looking at, in the short term, i.e. 3-6 months from today, considering a joint venture of 50/50 or 49/51 to produce new beers specifically for our market's needs via a new company.

Any further questions please let me know.

Regards,
Annabelle Lauren Magsaysay Cabangon,
Kefilkarsten Group,
Kimberley, Firboomwoud, South Africa Eikeberg
Last edited by South Africa Eikeberg I on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:56 am

To: Annabelle Lauren Magsaysay Cabangon, Kefilkarsten Group; Kimberley, Firboomwoud, South Africa Eikeberg I
CC: Hanna Woll, Director of Marketing, Burgunden Breueries

Ms. Magsaysay Cabangon,

First of all, thank you for your tribute to one of our former Presidents, Jan Toft. Mr. Toft has passed on for 5 years now, but we are touched that you were thinking of him.

We are very glad you have decided to stock our beverages for your company. We know that your customers will be very satisfied.
Thank you for giving us an insight into the brewing and alcohol culture of your nation.

As for developing specific promotional packaging, I will have to direct you to Hanna Woll, our Head of Marketing. She can assist you with such projects and come to some terms that would be agreeable for our mutual companies. I have included her in our chain of correspondence here.

At the moment, our brewers have not had any desire to develop any new chocolate or spicy beers. We do have some stouts that give a hint of chocolatey flavor, and there were some previous special batches of chocolate and even peanut butter stouts, but nothing of a straight up chocolate infused beer style. As for spicy beers, there has also been Granpappy's Gruit, based off very ancient, traditional recipes, but it gets brewed in small batches infrequently, usually for special occasions such as the Alpen View Brew Festival. As some of our Brew Masters can be somewhat temperamental, we think it best that you just work through Ms. Woll on this matter, as well.

Please let me know if there's any anything else we can do for you. We expect this to be a very fruitful partnership.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:57 pm

Cozy up to a fire with a blanket and a Burgunden Breu. Just what the season calls for.

Image full credit to Daily Post Photographer. Usage under fair use/parody purposes with no financial gain to user.
My Factbook

Imperial Old Mexico
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Old Mexico » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:31 pm

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or establishment name: Imperial Liquor Trade Commission
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): 869 Guadalupe Road, Veracruz, Imperial Old Mexico
Varieties and Quantities Desired: (Kegs, Cases or both) Both Kegs and Cases of all available flavors.
Regular shipment varieties and amounts (If different from initial order):
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): just standard rate of importation
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Imperial Central Reserve Bank.
I, for one, welcome our future Mexican drug overlords.
Imperial Old Mexico is a post apocalyptic narco monarchist state created by drug cartels.
Pro-Emelyan Pugachev
Anti- Catherine II

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:35 pm

To: Purchasing Officer, Imperial Liquor Trade Commission ; Imperial Old Mexico

To whom it may concern,

The funds can be wired to our account with EngolBanc from your account with The Imperial Central Reserve Bank. We will continue to ship this amount every quarter, as requested to the shipping address listed. Should you desire it be modified, we will await your notification, then follow suit.

Please let me know if there's any anything else we can do for you. We expect this to be a very fruitful partnership.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:21 am

ENJOY OUR BEER, THEN RECYCLE THE CONTAINER IN THE MOST APPROPRIATE MANNER.
BURGUNDEN BREU IS A PROUD SPONSOR BEER OF THE PEOPLE AND THE SOLDIERS THAT STAND UP TO BULLIES!

[* Image used in parody/fair use with no profit gain. All rights to original publisher.]
My Factbook

Hintuwan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Hintuwan » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:55 am

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or establishment name: Happycarabao Food and Beverage, Inc.
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): Dock #4, Macapulao International Port, Macapulao, Hintuwan
Varieties and Quantities Desired: (Kegs, Cases or both) 100 kegs of Golden Cross Lager
300 kegs of Golden Cross Liyt
100 kegs of Krieg Kolsch
Regular shipment varieties and amounts (If different from initial order): (Same as initial order)
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): Quarterly
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Bank of the Hintuwani Islands (BHI)
Last edited by Hintuwan on Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
RP Music

RPs I'm In
(1) (2)
  • Long live all the republics of the world! May justice and liberty prevail throughout the world!
14 Mar 2024 | ✉  Radio Free Hintuwan    Now Playing - Do You Hear the People Sing? (Filipino)   Economy shows signs of recovery

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon May 02, 2022 6:54 pm

To: Purchasing Officer, Happycarabao Food and Beverage, Inc. ; Hintuwan

To whom it may concern,

The funds can be wired to our account with EngolBanc from your account with The Bank of the Hintuwani Islands. We will continue to ship this amount every quarter, as requested to the shipping address listed. Should you desire it be modified, we will await your notification, then follow suit.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:25 am

Closed - Please Order Burgunden Breus at the Terembev Store
(Do Not Post to this thread. Thank you.)
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade