NATION

PASSWORD

General Assembly Q&A

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:30 pm

The North Polish Union wrote:Has the GA set an age of consent for invasive medical procedures, above which parents cannot consent on behalf of their children?

See "Legal Competence".

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:10 am

The North Polish Union wrote:Has the GA set an age of consent for invasive medical procedures, above which parents cannot consent on behalf of their children?

No, and because of Resolution #299 (clause 4) it can not do so. WA-imposed one-size-fits-all age limits for anything are barred, such limits are purely a national matter.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Thousand Branches
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 03, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Thousand Branches » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:39 pm

Two questions today.

One: Is it legal to force an individual member state to create a committee (sort of in the same way there is a large list of GA-wide committees but as an individual member nation thing)?

Two: Is it legal to mention a previously repealed resolution in a later resolution, given that the resolution is repealed and cannot be un-repealed?

I'm guessing that's a no on both counts tbh but I just want to check :}
|| Aramantha Calendula ||
○•○ Writer, editor, and World Assembly fanatic ○•○
•○• Proud member of House Elegarth •○•
○•○ Telegram or message me on discord at QueenAramantha for writing or editing help ○•○
•○• Failed General Assembly Resolutions Archive || The Grand (Newspaper Archive) •○•
○•○ Have an awesome day you! ○•○

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:42 am

Thousand Branches wrote:Two questions today.

One: Is it legal to force an individual member state to create a committee (sort of in the same way there is a large list of GA-wide committees but as an individual member nation thing)?
You can't target only "an individual member nation". It is legal, however, to force "each & every member nation" to create a committee (or agency, or whatever)for itself, as long as the functions specified for those committees do not themselves break any of the rules.

Thousand Branches wrote:Two: Is it legal to mention a previously repealed resolution in a later resolution, given that the resolution is repealed and cannot be un-repealed?
If you're mentioning its repeal as justification for a replacement then potentially (depending on how you word that reference) it could be legal.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.

Sierra Lyricalia
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sierra Lyricalia » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:05 am

Bears Armed wrote:
Thousand Branches wrote:Two: Is it legal to mention a previously repealed resolution in a later resolution, given that the resolution is repealed and cannot be un-repealed?
If you're mentioning its repeal as justification for a replacement then potentially (depending on how you word that reference) it could be legal.

You can also be oblique about it: like, say, "ADMIRING the World Assembly's historical appreciation of the field of numismatics..." as a reference to GAR #56. Not everything has to be explicitly spelled out.
Principal-Agent, Anarchy; Squadron Admiral [fmr], The Red Fleet
The Semi-Honorable Leonid Berkman Pavonis
Author: 354 GA / Issues 436, 451, 724
Ambassador Pro Tem
Tech Level: Complicated (or not: 7/0/6 i.e. 12) / RP Details
Jerk, Ideological Deviant, Roach, MT Army stooge, & "red [who] do[es]n't read" (various)
Illustrious Bum #279

Thousand Branches
Diplomat

Postby Thousand Branches » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:13 am

Thank you to both of ya’ll! This stuff being legal does make my job a little easier :3
○•○ Telegram or message me on discord at QueenAramantha for writing or editing help ○•○
•○• Failed General Assembly Resolutions Archive || The Grand (Newspaper Archive) •○•

Rick Perry
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Rick Perry » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:48 am

Do the proposals have to be on a specific thing or anything?

Islands Of Ventro
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Islands Of Ventro » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:57 am

Rick Perry wrote:Do the proposals have to be on a specific thing or anything?

Yes
Last edited by Islands Of Ventro on Sat April 20th, 1982, edited 69,419 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠻⣿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⣀⣀⠀⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠻⣿⣿⣿⠅⠛⠋⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢼⣿⣿⣿⣃⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣟⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣛⣫⡄⠀⢸⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡆⠸⣿⣿⣿⡷⠂⠨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⡿⠋⠁⢀⡶⠪⣉⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣦⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇

JAIBHARAT
Civilian

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Pacific Settlement of Disputes

Postby JAIBHARAT » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:26 am

Article 1
The parties to any dispute, the continuance of which is likely to endanger the maintenance of international peace and security, shall, first of all, seek a solution by negotiation, enquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements, or other peaceful means of their own choice.
The Security Council shall, when it deems necessary, call upon the parties to settle their dispute by such means.
Article 2
The Security Council may investigate any dispute, or any situation which might lead to international friction or give rise to a dispute, in order to determine whether the continuance of the dispute or situation is likely to endanger the maintenance of international peace and security.

Article 3
Any Member of the United Nations may bring any dispute, or any situation of the nature referred to in Article, to the attention of the Security Council or of the General Assembly.
A state which is not a Member of the United Nations may bring to the attention of the Security Council or of the General Assembly any dispute to which it is a party if it accepts in advance, for the purposes of the dispute, the obligations of pacific settlement provided in the present Charter.
The proceedings of the General Assembly in respect of matters brought to its attention under this Article will be subject to the provisions.
Article 4
The Security Council may, at any stage of a dispute of the nature referred to in Article or of a situation of like nature, recommend appropriate procedures or methods of adjustment.
The Security Council should take into consideration any procedures for the settlement of the dispute which have already been adopted by the parties.
In making recommendations under this Article the Security Council should also take into consideration that legal disputes should as a general rule be referred by the parties to the International Court of Justice in accordance with the provisions of the Statute of the Court.
Article 5
Should the parties to a dispute of the nature referred to in Article fail to settle it by the means indicated in that Article, they shall refer it to the Security Council.
If the Security Council deems that the continuance of the dispute is in fact likely to endanger the maintenance of international peace and security, it shall decide whether to take action under Article or to recommend such terms of settlement as it may consider appropriate.
Article 6
Without prejudice to the provisions of Articles 1 to 5, the Security Council may, if all the parties to any dispute so request, make recommendations to the parties with a view to a pacific settlement of the dispute.

Bananaistan
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bananaistan » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:51 am

JAIBHARAT wrote:
Article 1
The parties to any dispute, the continuance of which is likely to endanger the maintenance of international peace and security, shall, first of all, seek a solution by negotiation, enquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements, or other peaceful means of their own choice.
The Security Council shall, when it deems necessary, call upon the parties to settle their dispute by such means.
Article 2
The Security Council may investigate any dispute, or any situation which might lead to international friction or give rise to a dispute, in order to determine whether the continuance of the dispute or situation is likely to endanger the maintenance of international peace and security.

Article 3
Any Member of the United Nations may bring any dispute, or any situation of the nature referred to in Article, to the attention of the Security Council or of the General Assembly.
A state which is not a Member of the United Nations may bring to the attention of the Security Council or of the General Assembly any dispute to which it is a party if it accepts in advance, for the purposes of the dispute, the obligations of pacific settlement provided in the present Charter.
The proceedings of the General Assembly in respect of matters brought to its attention under this Article will be subject to the provisions.
Article 4
The Security Council may, at any stage of a dispute of the nature referred to in Article or of a situation of like nature, recommend appropriate procedures or methods of adjustment.
The Security Council should take into consideration any procedures for the settlement of the dispute which have already been adopted by the parties.
In making recommendations under this Article the Security Council should also take into consideration that legal disputes should as a general rule be referred by the parties to the International Court of Justice in accordance with the provisions of the Statute of the Court.
Article 5
Should the parties to a dispute of the nature referred to in Article fail to settle it by the means indicated in that Article, they shall refer it to the Security Council.
If the Security Council deems that the continuance of the dispute is in fact likely to endanger the maintenance of international peace and security, it shall decide whether to take action under Article or to recommend such terms of settlement as it may consider appropriate.
Article 6
Without prejudice to the provisions of Articles 1 to 5, the Security Council may, if all the parties to any dispute so request, make recommendations to the parties with a view to a pacific settlement of the dispute.

This thread is for questions about the GA. What's your question?

Also, this, if it's intended as a proposal, is illegal on all sorts of counts, but primarily plagiarism. Please don't plagiarise.
Delegation of the People's Republic of Bananaistan to the World Assembly
Head of delegation and the Permanent Representative: Comrade Ambassador Theodorus "Ted" Hornwood
General Assistant and Head of Security: Comrade Watchman Brian of Tarth
There was the Pope and John F. Kennedy and Jack Charlton and the three of them were staring me in the face.
Ideological Bulwark #281
THIS

Croato-Slavia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Croato-Slavia » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:05 am

What do OOC, IC, etc. mean?
Last edited by Croato-Slavia on Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
idiot sandwich
K O S O V O J E S R B I J A

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014

Postby Phydios » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:53 am

Croato-Slavia wrote:What do OOC, IC, etc. mean?

OOC: Out of Character, used when a player is speaking as themselves and not as their fictional nation or anyone in it.
IC: In Character, the opposite of OOC.
Etc: Et cetera, Latin for "and the rest".
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Croato-Slavia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Croato-Slavia » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:58 am

Phydios wrote:
Croato-Slavia wrote:What do OOC, IC, etc. mean?

OOC: Out of Character, used when a player is speaking as themselves and not as their fictional nation or anyone in it.
IC: In Character, the opposite of OOC.
Etc: Et cetera, Latin for "and the rest".

I know what etc. means, but with etc. I meant to address other shortenings. Still, thank you very much.
Last edited by Croato-Slavia on Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
idiot sandwich
K O S O V O J E S R B I J A

Thousand Branches
Diplomat

Postby Thousand Branches » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:42 pm

How can legality checks be requested in the GA? I apologize, it might be in the rules but as far as I can tell, it only extends to legality challenges. I’m curious how to just sorta confirm whether something is legal or illegal before it’s submitted

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:03 am

Thousand Branches wrote:I’m curious how to just sorta confirm whether something is legal or illegal before it’s submitted

Frankly, you can't. You can take a look at it with other people to hopefully foreclose legality challenges. But someone might notice something subtle late in drafting or even at vote which makes the proposal illegal.

Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley

Thousand Branches
Diplomat

Postby Thousand Branches » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:03 am

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
Thousand Branches wrote:I’m curious how to just sorta confirm whether something is legal or illegal before it’s submitted

Frankly, you can't. You can take a look at it with other people to hopefully foreclose legality challenges. But someone might notice something subtle late in drafting or even at vote which makes the proposal illegal.

Man, that’s cutthroat!! Fair enough ^_^

Thamesholm and Wallborough
Envoy

Founded: Dec 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Thamesholm and Wallborough » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:47 am

Is there any concept of martial law in WA law?

Can people suspected of internal (violent) rebellion
(In a civil war scenario) be tried by military courts if martial law is declared?
Re-established 8th of March 2022

Currently an imperialist dictatorship ruled by Lord-President Hereward the Woke.

News:
Woke governments installed in Swat and Favrskov.

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011

Postby Separatist Peoples » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:19 am

Thamesholm and Wallborough wrote:Is there any concept of martial law in WA law?

Can people suspected of internal (violent) rebellion
(In a civil war scenario) be tried by military courts if martial law is declared?

There isn't anything discrete on the topic. Martial law is subject to the same protections for civilians as regular law.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Thousand Branches
Diplomat

Postby Thousand Branches » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:16 pm

Noticed this today, but should the joke proposal link be changed in the rules post? It has the outdated link (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=548) still and it was replaced a whiiiiile back with: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=255807. Oh did I say a while back? I actually meant 8 years ago :p Either way, I think that should be updated, yes?

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:54 pm

Thousand Branches wrote:Noticed this today, but should the joke proposal link be changed in the rules post? It has the outdated link (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=548) still and it was replaced a whiiiiile back with: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=255807. Oh did I say a while back? I actually meant 8 years ago :p Either way, I think that should be updated, yes?

Good point! Thank you for reporting this. I'll pass this information onwards accordingly.

EDIT: Sedgistan has fixed it.
Last edited by Bears Armed on Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Katorisa
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Rules for assembly resolutions

Postby Katorisa » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:44 am

Eh yeah question, what are the rules for resolutions in the WA, pls send me link if it exist. My last resolution was declared illegal and I don't want to make that mistake again

Sierra Lyricalia
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sierra Lyricalia » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:51 am

Katorisa wrote:Eh yeah question, what are the rules for resolutions in the WA, pls send me link if it exist. My last resolution was declared illegal and I don't want to make that mistake again

See links in my signature below for relevant information.
Principal-Agent, Anarchy; Squadron Admiral [fmr], The Red Fleet
The Semi-Honorable Leonid Berkman Pavonis
Author: 354 GA / Issues 436, 451, 724
Ambassador Pro Tem
Tech Level: Complicated (or not: 7/0/6 i.e. 12) / RP Details
Jerk, Ideological Deviant, Roach, MT Army stooge, & "red [who] do[es]n't read" (various)
Illustrious Bum #279

Thousand Branches
Diplomat

Postby Thousand Branches » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:50 pm

Okay I’m back for more on the rules post (sorry). This wording:

“A proposal with mild language or affecting a narrow area of policy is Mild, while one which a very broad area of policy in a dramatic way is Strong.”

That’s grammatically incorrect. I’m guessing it’s missing an “affects” after “which”? That would be the most obvious solution (although notably, that “which” probably also works better as “that”).

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:28 pm

Thousand Branches wrote:Okay I’m back for more on the rules post (sorry). This wording:

“A proposal with mild language or affecting a narrow area of policy is Mild, while one which a very broad area of policy in a dramatic way is Strong.”

That’s grammatically incorrect. I’m guessing it’s missing an “affects” after “which”? That would be the most obvious solution (although notably, that “which” probably also works better as “that”).

There are many errors – grammatical and otherwise – in the Rules thread. I once tried to fix one error. It took 11 months.

Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:08 pm

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
Thousand Branches wrote:Okay I’m back for more on the rules post (sorry). This wording:

There are many errors – grammatical and otherwise – in the Rules thread. I once tried to fix one error. It took 11 months.

In the GA Proposal Categories post alone:
  • The description for the Educational and Creativity/Artistic category reads "Artistic is just what you'd expect - government funding for the Arts. No more trying to sneak it in under human rights." This is despite the fact that Human Rights has been called Civil Rights since 2018.
  • The Civil Rights/Moral Decency section contains a passage on Civil Freedoms declaring that ""Human Rights" increases these freedoms while "Moral Decency" reduces them." Again, HR hasn't been called that for three years.
  • In the Environmental section, there should not be a comma after "Fishing,;"... and the examples given for the "All Business" subcategory should be for "All Businesses". Said section also ends with the phrase "...where as strong is the most impacful of any environmental resolution"; that should read "...whereas strong is the most impactful of any environmental resolution" instead.
  • "With regard to the Social Justice category and the three strengths," the Social Justice category says, "when determining whether or not your policy is mild, strong or significant ask yourself, are you covering general welfare, or are you including healthcare." Yet healthcare has had its own category since 2014!
  • There are repeated references to "The Furtherment of Democracy"; the "The" was removed some time ago but I don't know when.
  • The end of the post warns that "If your nation gets thrown out of the WA, then that's permanent." In fact, permanent WA bans have not been issued since 2016.
And to cap it all off, the Repeals rule contains a grammatical error inasmuch as it prescribes that "Repeals can only be submitted by click the repeal link". Those are just the ones I've found myself :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly