NATION

PASSWORD

The Fourth Henna-Kasselen Civil war (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Henna-Kassel
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

The Fourth Henna-Kasselen Civil war (IC)

Postby Henna-Kassel » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:45 pm

>>>Sign ups/OOC here<<<

Mr. Ab-Zabburiq left his plane. He got through the security line with no problems. And he left the airport. A few hours later he was standing in a small ally in Canal City. The buldings next to him were wrecked from years of warfare, but the ally was intact. He took out his phone and dialed a few numbers. A few seconds later he was on a call with The leaders of the New Henna-Kassel Organization of Fascists and the Henna-Kassel Fascist Front. He began to speak "All I need you to do is start another civil war. Zabbuqulaq will support you. We are sending weapons, tanks, bombs, and others as you speak. But you have to re start the war. You still have around 1 Million supporters, so you should re take Canal City. And slowly retake all of Henna-Kassel." The NHKOF leader spoke back to Mr. Zabburiq he said "Will do. If you provide the
weapons, we will retake the land." The HKFF leader also replied "Yep, we have already mobilized soldiers and are ready for war." Mr. Zabburiq replied "Thank you. I have also formed an armed group: The Henna-Kassel Peoples Fascist Army(HKPFA) to help, we have around 20,000 able supporters. We will bring war to The King Isle."
Last edited by Henna-Kassel on Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Supreme Leader:, Martin Cook
This nation does NOT reflect my Real Life views

News:Occupation by The GCE occurs

Zabbuqulaq
Attaché

Founded: Aug 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Zabbuqulaq » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:50 pm

The Zabbuqulaqi army lands in canal city. From there they push forward. They plan to quickly sweep the country. With almost 50,000 soldiers they sweep across the country side and burn forests down. The HKPFA also sends soldiers. And the Naval ships bombard the capital.

The Territories of Sealand
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Territories of Sealand » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:55 pm

Sealand allows government supporters to enter Sealandian waters, and even go through Sealand if they wear full on bio suits. Sealand also trades iron, copper, uranium, oil, rifles, semi-automatic rifles, fighters and submarines, in exchange for aid and research in tackling the bio-weapon and investments in Sealandian Fanastia. Little Brother expresses the nations fury at Zabbuqulaq, that they genocided all of their slaves, and nuked their own capital twice, wiping a lot of the Sealandian army off the face of the earth, and the sights that those men saw when the mushroom cloud rose above the capital, as well as dead slaves and dead Zabbuqulaqian soldiers. However, there was no declaration of war, and Little Brother refused to enter a state of conflict with Zabbuqulaq.
Sealand is an island in the North Atlantic that is slightly smaller than Bolivia.
POPULATION: 70 million
CAPITAL: Brunswick
LEADER: Little Brother
ANTHEM: Long live Sealand
MORE ABOUT SEALAND: This is the official factbook on Sealand.
Find Sealand's military info here. Scroll up or down to find Sealand. Non-military info should be checked in the factbooks instead of here.
NS stats not canon.

NEWS: Zarnicovan drugs becoming more popular - Sealand helps form CUSTO - Sealand makes attempts to combat the international spread of fascism

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:47 pm

The Gonswanzan fleet slowly and cautiously rolls into position, approaching until they are within range of King Island and its rather "noisy" neighbors. Without much else to do, an AWACS aircraft is launched from the Republic class Type 3 tailing behind, along with a flight of three drones from the forward Republic class Type 1, the two being named War and Redeemer respectively. The destroyers set down their autonomous surface element to check for hostile subs, while the two Ganguts "rest" and remain submerged, listening in for any hostile subs.

While the AWACS' flight plan is to sit outside of air defense range, the three drones are quick to spiral climb to altitude, soon beginning their approach from high above to gather information. More would be delivered soon once the trio manages to reach the area of operations and perform their duty unhindered, as a test of hostile air defenses while working in tandem with the AWACS to check for any threats both on the ground and in the air, along with threats by sea.
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

New Kowloon Bay
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Kowloon Bay » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:24 am

The King Isle had to go. That was the thought of every soldier currently stationed near the King Isle's borders. They had caused the Slaver Crusade. They had ruined NKB's economy, but only temporarily, as it quickly bounced back. But as aggressive as they were, they would never fire the first shot. Waiting for the enemy to make the first move was always good, on paper or in reality.

In the sea: Five destroyer submarines zip through the water silently, using top-tier radar guns to detect enemy boats. A bleep occurred. Then two. The enemies were in wait. Missiles primed and armed, the subs slowed down and cautiously approached the enemy.

In the air: Five fighter jets had just released their drones. The drones buzzed off into the atmosphere, beginning their approach to the King Isle to gather information.
Yeah I don't know when I'm set in.
yet another uh.....
NKB News:

More information here.

GSA always will be missed

Greatest States Of America
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:16 am

The Official Map of Henna Kassel, King Isle and other neighbouring nations. Consider this map while preparing for the invasion.
The United Solar States Of America - A Realm of Cosmic Ambitions

Embracing the stars, USSA is a celestial beacon of progress and diversity. From terrestrial landscapes to cosmic frontiers, our people unite under the banner of exploration, innovation, and unity.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

New Kowloon Bay
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Kowloon Bay » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:20 am

Greatest States Of America wrote:(Image)
The Official Map of Henna Kassel, King Isle and other neighbouring nations. Consider this map while preparing for the invasion.

Are these other nations participating in the war?
yet another uh.....
NKB News:

More information here.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Territories of Sealand » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:43 am

Little Brother is astounded at the quality of the map, but another question is burning inside him.
'Are those friendly ships or less than friendly ships?' he asks, visibly and audibly anxious.
Sealand is an island in the North Atlantic that is slightly smaller than Bolivia.
Find Sealand's military info here. Scroll up or down to find Sealand. Non-military info should be checked in the factbooks instead of here.
NS stats not canon.

NEWS: Zarnicovan drugs becoming more popular - Sealand helps form CUSTO - Sealand makes attempts to combat the international spread of fascism

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:19 am

New Kowloon Bay wrote:

Are these other nations participating in the war?

I don't know about them but as far as I'm concerned and informed no they're not except for King Isle.

Embracing the stars, USSA is a celestial beacon of progress and diversity. From terrestrial landscapes to cosmic frontiers, our people unite under the banner of exploration, innovation, and unity.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:12 am

The Territories of Sealand wrote:

Little Brother is astounded at the quality of the map, but another question is burning inside him.
'Are those friendly ships or less than friendly ships?' he asks, visibly and audibly anxious.

Those ships are friendly. These are ships of King Isle who is an ally so no need to freak out.
Last edited by Greatest States Of America on Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Territories of Sealand » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:55 am

Greatest States Of America wrote:

Those ships are friendly. These are ships of King Isle who is an ally so no need to freak out.

Little Brother sighs in relief. Meanwhile, Sealand's epidemic situation is getting better as people die from the bio-weapon faster than they spread it, but the economy has collapsed, and Little Brother aims to get a favourable trade deal with the Government faction to save Sealand's economy.
NS stats not canon.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:59 am

Greatest States Of America wrote:Those ships are friendly. These are ships of King Isle who is an ally so no need to freak out.

Little Brother sighs in relief. Meanwhile, Sealand's epidemic situation is getting better as people die from the bio-weapon faster than they spread it, but the economy has collapsed, and Little Brother aims to get a favourable trade deal with the Government faction to save Sealand's economy.

People in Sealand are dyin'?

Explore | Thrive | Unite

New Kowloon Bay
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Kowloon Bay » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:11 am

Greatest States Of America wrote:Those ships are friendly. These are ships of King Isle who is an ally so no need to freak out.

Hey, can I send scientists over to help with the finding of a cure? They'll be dressed in full hazmat gear, with 3 month quarantine after they go and before they leave.
yet another uh.....
NKB News:

More information here.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Territories of Sealand » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:17 am

New Kowloon Bay wrote:

Hey, can I send scientists over to help with the finding of a cure? They'll be dressed in full hazmat gear, with 3 month quarantine after they go and before they leave.

Sure, we must make sure that Sealand gets cured quickly, and that this bio-weapon can be made obsolete.
NS stats not canon.

New Kowloon Bay
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Kowloon Bay » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:19 am

New Kowloon Bay wrote:Hey, can I send scientists over to help with the finding of a cure? They'll be dressed in full hazmat gear, with 3 month quarantine after they go and before they leave.

Sure, we must make sure that Sealand gets cured quickly, and that this bio-weapon can be made obsolete.

Alright, my scientists have arrived, and in quarantine, they are currently sending drones with sanitation tools and basic medical equipment to refresh Sealand hospitals. They are also harvesting strains of the virus to send back to NKB so top labs can find a cure.
yet another uh.....
NKB News:

More information here.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Territories of Sealand » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:24 am

Greatest States Of America wrote:

People in Sealand are dyin'?

Yes, in the Slaver crusade, I got hit by a bio-weapon from Ostmen. It was shot down before it could hit Brunswick, but it caused a lot of damage in the area, and when the infected made it to Brunswick, Sealand entered a severe lockdown. People are dying or getting better faster than they can spread the disease now and we are making great lengths to find a cure and a testing mechanism, but it still poses a threat to Sealand and the economy is rapidly collapsing as a result of the severe travel bans and lockdown.
NS stats not canon.

New Kowloon Bay
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Kowloon Bay » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:27 am

Greatest States Of America wrote:People in Sealand are dyin'?

Yes, in the Slaver crusade, I got hit by a bio-weapon from Ostmen. It was shot down before it could hit Brunswick, but it caused a lot of damage in the area, and when the infected made it to Brunswick, Sealand entered a severe lockdown. People are dying or getting better faster than they can spread the disease now and we are making great lengths to find a cure and a testing mechanism, but it still poses a threat to Sealand and the economy is rapidly collapsing as a result of the severe travel bans and lockdown.

Unfortunately, I can't help with your economy because my citizens are kinda unhappy that you attacked us during the Slaver crusade, but I can help by harvesting the virus, sending it to my top labs and finding a cure.
yet another uh.....
NKB News:

More information here.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Territories of Sealand » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:49 am

New Kowloon Bay wrote:

Unfortunately, I can't help with your economy because my citizens are kinda unhappy that you attacked us during the Slaver crusade, but I can help by harvesting the virus, sending it to my top labs and finding a cure.

Thanks, I'm sending the co-ordinates of the desired virus.
*Sends the co-ordinates via text message. And Little Brother uses Nord VPN so the enemy can't hack into it*
Last edited by The Territories of Sealand on Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS stats not canon.

New Kowloon Bay
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Kowloon Bay » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:05 am

New Kowloon Bay wrote:Unfortunately, I can't help with your economy because my citizens are kinda unhappy that you attacked us during the Slaver crusade, but I can help by harvesting the virus, sending it to my top labs and finding a cure.

*Sends the co-ordinates via text message. And Little Brother uses Nord VPN so the enemy can't hack into it*

After the quarantine, the scientists suit up into hazmat gear and use drones to distance the harvesting of the virus. They are trying to find recently-deceased bodies, as the virus will still be living there but there is less chance of infection. The drones are taking samples from different parts of the bodies to see how it is affecting them, so they can compare similarities to other viruses.

Long distance drones are being prepped for the movement of the samples with confirmed virus in them to New Kowloon Bay for research and testing.
yet another uh.....
NKB News:

More information here.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Territories of Sealand » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:29 am

New Kowloon Bay wrote:

After the quarantine, the scientists suit up into hazmat gear and use drones to distance the harvesting of the virus. They are trying to find recently-deceased bodies, as the virus will still be living there but there is less chance of infection. The drones are taking samples from different parts of the bodies to see how it is affecting them, so they can compare similarities to other viruses.

Long distance drones are being prepped for the movement of the samples with confirmed virus in them to New Kowloon Bay for research and testing.

Yes, thank you. We know that the virus is partially made up of bubonic plague and pneumonia, but there is a third kind in the virus that we haven't identified, and we do not know how much of the virus is bubonic plague or pneumonia. We are also working on figuring out the DNA of the virus so that we can make a cure and a test for the virus, so you could help with that. While your there, make sure to get survivors to see which antibodies the immune system uses to tackle the virus. Meanwhile, my scientists will be working on a test to identify the presence of a virus in people. Good luck.
NS stats not canon.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:42 am

The Congress Of
The United States of America

Joint Resolution:

Declaring that a state of war exists between the Zabbuqulaq and Government and people of the United States Of America and making provisions to do the same.
The United States has long been at war with slaver nations but never formally declared it. We fought these wars in shadows providing support to allies. But today Senate gathered, with the House of Representatives In Congress Of the United States of America authorise the President of The United States to use military force and any other force necessary to win this war against the evil practice of slavery.
Resolved by Senate and House of Representatives in Congress Assembled. The State Of War exists between Zabbuqulaq and the United States Of America.
The President is authorised to use resources navy, airforce and army to carry on this war against the government of Zabbuqulaq and to bring the war to the successful nomination; All of the resources of the country hereby are pledged by Congress of The United States.

Passed by The House Of Representatives: 1st September 2021.

Last edited by Greatest States Of America on Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

New Kowloon Bay
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Kowloon Bay » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:58 am

Greatest States Of America wrote:The Congress Of
The United States of America

Joint Resolution:

Declaring that a state of war exists between the Zabbuqulaq and Government and people of the United States Of America and making provisions to do the same.
The United States has long been at war with slaver nations but never formally declared it. We fought these wars in shadows providing support to allies. But today Senate gathered, with the House of Representatives In Congress Of the United States of America authorise the President of The United States to use military force and any other force necessary to win this war against the evil practice of slavery.
Resolved by Senate and House of Representatives in Congress Assembled. The State Of War exists between Zabbuqulaq and the United States Of America.
The President is authorised to use resources navy, airforce and army to carry on this war against the government of Zabbuqulaq and to bring the war to the successful nomination; All of the resources of the country hereby are pledged by Congress of The United States.

Passed by The House Of Representatives: 1st September 2021.

Well unfortunately we find ourselves at odds once again.
Last edited by New Kowloon Bay on Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
yet another uh.....
NKB News:

More information here.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Territories of Sealand » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:28 am

BTW:

• Is anyone gonna invest in Sealandian Fanastia's infrastructure?
  • Does anyone want Sealandian lend-lease?
NS stats not canon.

New Kowloon Bay
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Kowloon Bay » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:34 am

The Territories of Sealand wrote:BTW:

Sorry, I can't because I'm semi-hostile to you. I can still help you with the virus.
yet another uh.....
NKB News:

More information here.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Territories of Sealand » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:37 am

New Kowloon Bay wrote:
The Territories of Sealand wrote:BTW:

Sorry, I can't because I'm semi-hostile to you. I can still help you with the virus.

You're already helping, but sure!
NS stats not canon.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents