NATION

PASSWORD

Max authoritarianism stat?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Huosheng
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Max authoritarianism stat?

Postby Huosheng » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:56 pm

Was looking at the rankings for the authoritarianism stat, and saw that all the top nations were ranked at 14,551.92, and that further more, they had been so since a little after January 2018. Before then, they were all at 14,550. I'm just wondering why it seems like such a common pattern, and they're all capped at 14,551.92, like that's the set maximum. Thanks for any help
★ Tʜᴇ Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ's Rᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏғ Hᴜᴏsʜᴇɴɢ ★

Nation does not represent my IRL views
he/him

Marxist Germany
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:11 am

That would be the highest possible authoritarianism that can be achieved, as a nation cannot get more authoritarian than 0 civil rights, 0 political freedoms, and 0/-100 economic freedom.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:33 am

Of interesting note is that it's often times seem to be just Civil Rights and Political Freedom that needs to be pushed down, while Economic Freedom can go away a bit unscathed.

Case in point:

Sum of 3 Rights = Civil Rights + Political Freedom + Economic Freedom (narrowed down from (-100 to +100) to (0 to 100)).

Civil + Political Rights against Auth. and Economic Freedom:

Notice how there are green dots (indicating those in the middle of the EF spectrum) scattered around.

As for how Economic Freedom works, that I am not sure. ^^; The max scores for Auth definitely relies on CR and PF, but I am not sure how big a part EF plays.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:36 am

Marxist Germany wrote:That would be the highest possible authoritarianism that can be achieved, as a nation cannot get more authoritarian than 0 civil rights, 0 political freedoms, and 0/-100 economic freedom.

If that's true, sounds like a target for another beta? It looks more to me that they don't answer issues (having checked a few of the top nations counts) and just picked the same starting questions that resulted in them being ranked on top. Personally, if that's the case, that feels a little extreme that a nation founded can be first equal and nations that play with issues aren't on top.
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

Huosheng
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Huosheng » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:45 am

Flanderlion wrote:If that's true, sounds like a target for another beta? It looks more to me that they don't answer issues (having checked a few of the top nations counts) and just picked the same starting questions that resulted in them being ranked on top. Personally, if that's the case, that feels a little extreme that a nation founded can be first equal and nations that play with issues aren't on top.

I 100% agree. Getting ranked high in authorianism is my main goal on this specific nation, but it seems like it's impossible to do so now due to everything being in a deadlock, as well as the fact other people did so without much work.
Thanks for everyones' help, though

Literally Nineteen Eighty Four
Civilian

Founded: Oct 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Literally Nineteen Eighty Four » Wed May 25, 2022 8:52 am

Yeah I'm at 14551.92, I'm pretty certain its the hard limit.

Return to Technical