NATION

PASSWORD

The Multiverse Affairs

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Imperium of Mankind
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

The Multiverse Affairs

Postby New Imperium of Mankind » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:53 am

Throughout the multiverse, nations thrive, collapse and war. From Earth to the deepest reaches of space, it's always changing. Sabotage, news, war and scandals can be found here! Ancient to the future, all are allowed!

Rules:
•No set time, be somewhat realistic with armies though.
•You can refuse to rp with people.
•Keep OOC to a limited.
•Don't godmod/metagame.
•Be respectful.

Co-Owners:
Greatest States Of America

Banned Nations:
The King Isle (Puppets included).

OOC: viewtopic.php?t=508963&f=5&view=unread#unread
Last edited by New Imperium of Mankind on Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:58 am

This is the new RP news thread basically.

Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:01 am

Following the intense clashes during the past 3 to 4 days between nations of Meretica and SM and their allies. Status-quo collapsed and raised a new need of creating a new status quo. This joint programme is made by the Democratic Republic Of Nytoa, Southeast marajarbia, New Imperium and the United States Of America and wishes to replace the old thread.
The United Solar States Of America - A Realm of Cosmic Ambitions

Embracing the stars, USSA is a celestial beacon of progress and diversity. From terrestrial landscapes to cosmic frontiers, our people unite under the banner of exploration, innovation, and unity.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:01 am

Nova Catania wrote:This is the new RP news thread basically.

Yep

Embracing the stars, USSA is a celestial beacon of progress and diversity. From terrestrial landscapes to cosmic frontiers, our people unite under the banner of exploration, innovation, and unity.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

South Olpen
Senator

Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:25 am

Is this IC or OOC?
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

The Blaatschapen wrote:They could serve as a distraction.

Of course, in modern combat, that's what the French are for.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

New Imperium of Mankind
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Imperium of Mankind » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:29 am

South Olpen wrote:Is this IC or OOC?

IC (OOC is allowed to a limited extent).

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:32 am

South Olpen wrote:Is this IC or OOC?

Welcome brother.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

NationStates Puppet
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby NationStates Puppet » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:35 am

OOC: Good.
IC: The IHS has decided to build a bridge in Karbala to commemorate the dead in the Turkish-Muqaddasi war. It shall be called The Great Bridge of the Euphrates.
PUPPET OF ISLAMIC HOLY SITES

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:36 am

From JBC News

Republican candidate Graeme Wesley is leading in the polls. This most likely due to his promise to abolish robotic slavery throughout the country. The governments of Segada and Kousel have welcomed this as the right direction for the rest of the world.
Become an Independent. You’ll see how liberating it is.
My Political Beliefs: The Jamesianist Manifesto
General Theme
Special Theme

Deblar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:40 am

OOC: Ello mates

IC:

Deblar would announce that construction on the Deblarian Canal has finished and that the canal is now complete. A subcommittee of the Deblarian Department of Trade, called the Deblarian Canal Administration Committee, has been created and tasked with maintaining and managing the canal. The area will remain under military occupation

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:41 am

US State Department:

The United States Of America has decided to leave the so-called ''Eight Nations'' and had resigned and excluded itself from the alliance. The United States doesn't want to be a part of an alliance that threatens the peace of the world and provoke the peaceful nations of the world. United States advises ally nation South Olpen to do the same.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

New Japanese Republic
Secretary

Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Japanese Republic » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:58 am

Japan, Taiwan, North Korea and South Korea have willingly formed the New Japenese Republic boosting it's strength militarily and economically. Japan politely asks US forces to withdraw from the region.
Last edited by New Japanese Republic on Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:01 am

The IHS has declared the ICRD a great success, and will propose a vote for the next "acceptor" soon.

OOC: See the thread to understand what I'm talking about.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:46 am

The Catanian Government requests help in capturing a violent Nationalist group

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=508933[/url]

South Olpen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:50 am

OOC: I have an idea, does anyone wanna do a general time skip? I know there isn't a set time, but just a general 10 year skip for all nations who want it. I believe its only fair if a good amount of nations do it well. I feel like a skip would let us change some politics and lore after the "Six V. UDAF" saga.
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:51 am

OOC: so to 2030?

South Olpen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:54 am

Romextly wrote:OOC: so to 2030?

Oh uhhhhhh, the general time is already 2030 for other nations. You can do what you wish, but I was thinking that its from general NS lore time. So it would be 2040.

Deblar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:58 am

South Olpen wrote:OOC: I have an idea, does anyone wanna do a general time skip? I know there isn't a set time, but just a general 10 year skip for all nations who want it. I believe its only fair if a good amount of nations do it well. I feel like a skip would let us change some politics and lore after the "Six V. UDAF" saga.

Ten years seems pretty long, how about 5 years?

South Olpen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:58 am

Deblar wrote:
South Olpen wrote:OOC: I have an idea, does anyone wanna do a general time skip? I know there isn't a set time, but just a general 10 year skip for all nations who want it. I believe its only fair if a good amount of nations do it well. I feel like a skip would let us change some politics and lore after the "Six V. UDAF" saga.

Ten years seems pretty long, how about 5 years?

Yeah, tbh, I just wanted to do a more in depth election, and the election cycle is once every five years.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:00 am

South Olpen wrote:
Deblar wrote:Ten years seems pretty long, how about 5 years?

Yeah, tbh, I just wanted to do a more in depth election, and the election cycle is once every five years.

OOC: Sure, why not?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:02 am

OOC: First Post. Also I believe I’ll continue the NWO regardless if there’s a time skip.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

South Olpen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:OOC: First Post. Also I believe I’ll continue the NWO regardless if there’s a time skip.

Sure, but are you on board?

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:18 am

A time skip would be too confusing, I think.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:28 am

South Olpen wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:OOC: First Post. Also I believe I’ll continue the NWO regardless if there’s a time skip.

Sure, but are you on board?

OOC: Yeah, USA is on board with South Open decision to skip ahead 10 years as this will greatly benefit USA military, technological advancements, infrastructure and space race and more.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

New Imperium of Mankind
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Imperium of Mankind » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:29 am

There is no set time but sure, we can go five years forward. Just do a summary post of what happened in the five years.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents