NATION

PASSWORD

World Cup 89 - Rosters Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
South Newlandia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

World Cup 89 - Rosters Thread

Postby South Newlandia » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:00 pm

WORLD CUP 89 - ROSTERS THREAD

Welcome to the 89th World Cup, hosted by Tikariot and South Newlandia (with assistance from Legalese and Zwangzug). If you are signed up for World Cup 89, this is the place where you can present your team, to show your opponents who they’re going up against and to allow others to reference your team more effectively - and of course, there will be roleplay bonus provided for your roster.

How to build a roster

At least, a roster is expected to include the eleven starting players on your team. On top of that, you can go as far as you want - common things to include are substitute players, a manager and maybe other staff, a team formation, tactics and strategies, national backgrounds, team kits, fans, nicknames, and anything else you can think of. If there’s something interesting you’d like people to know about your nation, your roster is the place to put it. It’s also a good idea to include stadium information - remember, you’ll play half your games in qualifying on home turf, so information about the facilities (you can have just one stadium or multiple, whatever you prefer!) is always useful. If you’re looking for ideas or examples, it can be a good idea to look through the other rosters in this thread, or through the rosters from the last World Cup.

Style modifier

You can also include a style modifier for your team. These range between -5 (most defensive) and +5 (most offensive), with 0 being an average team. These style modifiers will affect how many goals are scored in your games - of course, an offensive team will score more goals, but will also concede more. Style modifiers do not alter your chances to win or draw, only the amount of goals scored. If you do not include a style modifier, your team will receive the default modifier of 0.

RP permissions box

We strongly recommend including an RP permissions box. Other players in your group will also want to roleplay about the matches they played against your team, including information about goalscorers, cards, and other events that may have occurred during a football game. Some users like to keep their games realistic, while others like to have fun with more abnormal events. An RP permissions box can be used to allow other users to roleplay more freely. A possible RP permissions box could look like this:

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Preferred Goalscorers: (Name them here or note if you have no preference)
Godmod scoring events: Yes/No
RP injuries to my players: Yes/No
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes/No
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes/No
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes/No
Godmod other events: Yes/No

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to telegram Tikariot or South Newlandia, message us on discord, or ask in the World Cup Discussion Thread. We’re here to help!
Last edited by South Newlandia on Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Eshialand
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Eshialand » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:49 pm

The Eshialand Soccer Federation
Roster for World Cup 89

This is it. They always said that the Owls would have to prepare for the team's inevitable sophomore slump, but in their eyes, there's nowhere to go but up.

First international: Aut-Ves-Nat 1-3 Eshialand (BoF 75)
Best win: Sendhang 0-4 Eshialand (WCQ 88), Eshialand 5-1 Qzvarkian Qaz (pre-CoH 80)
Worst loss/Most goals against: Eshialand 1-5 Sendhang (WCQ 88), Abanhfleft 5-1 Eshialand (CoH 80)
Most goals for: Eshialand 5-1 Qzvarkian Qaz (pre-CoH 80)
Highest-scoring match: Squornshelan Remnant States 4-4 Eshialand (WCQ 88), Eshialand 4-4 Felinetopia (IAC 13)

Home Stadium: The Eshialand City SuperDome (Eshialand City, Ontario) (capacity: 75,000).
If you're playing in Eshialand City, expect to find a cosmopolitan city at the cutting edge of modern tech, with lots of culture to take in at the same time. Maybe you could go for a bite to eat at one of the many nice restaurants, or spend a nice day with a walk by the lakeshore. There are plenty of options for things to do, so the world is your oyster. The stadium itself is a very modern facility, having been built just a year ago in response to the Owls' incredible performance in the Baptism of Fire, with a retractable roof in case of nasty weather (but don't expect to use it much).

Kits (thanks to Txakhaxi for the kits and the logo!):

Style modifier: +2.

Head Coach: Kenneth MORGAN (M, 44)
All-time NT Record: 18-10-22

Formation: 4-3-2-1

The Roster (starting XI as of the first match in bold):
    Goalkeepers:
      GK #1 Alexander KOLEK (M, 31) - Image Buffalo Niagara FC
      39 caps, 6 clean sheets
      GK #11 Christian MEERS (M, 27) - BOL Image East Akusha CF
      13 caps, 3 clean sheets
      GK #13 Elizabeth MICHAELS (F, 22) - Image Pittsburgh Eagles
      1 cap
    Defense:
      LB #7 David GORMAN (M, 28) - Image Eshialand City Tigers
      49 caps
      RB #8 Sarah SILVER (F, 30) - Image Cincinnati Siege
      49 caps
      CB #14 Carter LANGLEY (M, 25) - Image Cleveland FC
      5 caps
      LCB #20 Dominique LaPLANTE (F, 26) - Image Ottawa Geese
      49 caps, 1 goal
      RCB #22 George HABISBRAUER (M, 26) - Image Eshialand City Royals
      46 caps, 3 goals
      CB #23 Andrew TRAVERS (M, 25) - Image Detroit Wolves
      1 cap
      LB #39 Kyle RIKERS (M, 23) - Image Cleveland FC
      2 caps
      CB #42 Evan STEVENS (M, 27) - Image Ottawa Geese
      1 cap
    Midfielders:
      RM #5 Michael HORNER (M, 26) - Image Eshialand City Royals
      2 caps
      RM #12 Melissa CAREY (F, 28, CAPTAIN) - Image Detroit Wolves
      49 caps, 14 goals
      CM #15 James CALACE (M, 23) -Image Buffalo Niagara FC
      2 caps
      CM #16 Lysander MOORE (M, 29) - Image Pittsburgh Eagles
      28 caps, 3 goals
      CM/LM #19 Avery MacDOUGALL (F, 27) - Image Detroit Wolves
      48 caps, 5 goals
      LM #32 Lucas MEILLING (M, 19) - Image Cincinnati Siege
      21 caps, 4 goals
    Forwards:
      LW #9 Alyssa LONGFIELD (F, 27) - Image Pittsburgh Eagles
      49 caps, 12 goals
      RW #10 Jacob HARRAN (M, 24) - Image Eshialand City Royals
      43 caps, 24 goals
      RW #77 Faith KRUPP (F, 23) - SOR Image SSD Borgonovo
      1 cap
      RW #21 Jonathan HARPER (M, 28) - Image Cincinnati Siege
      2 caps
      ST #24 Alice CARROLL (F, 23)- Image Cincinnati Siege
      38 caps, 19 goals
      LW #33 Cameron CROWLEY (M, 26) - Image Ottawa Geese
      2 caps

RP Permissions
If my opponent roleplays first, they may:
Choose my starting lineup: Yes.
Choose my goalscorers: Yes.
Godmod scoring events: Yes.
RP injuries to my players: Please TG me and I'll determine the severity.
Godmod injuries to my players: No.
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes.
Hand out red cards to my players: No more than one per match without TGing me about it first.
Godmod other events: Please TG me first, but most likely yes.

If you wanna collaborate on a match, just TG me! I'm open to all collaboration!

Lastly, please don't use pictures in your RP and say they represent my players. Trust me, they probably don't.
Last edited by Eshialand on Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Anything I say is IC unless proven otherwise by a court of law.

(he/him/any/all)

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:38 pm

Style Modifier: -2

Overview

Competition Records | Goals For/Against:
Baptism of Fire74: 2-2-1 | 5/4
-Knockouts: 0-1 | 1/3
World Cup 87: 6-1-11 | 23/28 (-5)
World Cup 88: 11-2-5 | 27/17 (+10)
World Cup 89: 9-4-4 | 23/16 (+7)
Overall: 28-9-21
Overall Goals F/A: 79/68
Overall Goal Differential: +11

Football isn't a big thing in Ranoria (well, this version anyway) and frankly no one is expecting a huge run from this team. However, after an 11-2-5 showing in World Cup 88, we know this team can compete on the world stage, even if not as one of the toughest squads in the competition.

Anyway, the most recognizable name here is Barry Chlorid. He's an NSCF championship winner with the Cold Hill Buffalo, served as Ranoria's world bowl kicker every year besides World Bowl 40, and helped that team win a title in World Bowl 42. He kicked four field goals in the Buffalo's NSCF XX victory over Northern Moravica, three against St. Kanye in that World Bowl title, and he's a five time 1st team all pro in the RFL. He was actually a two time All Ranorian at Cold Hill as well in what Ranorians refer to as soccer, but he couldn't turn down the millions the RFL was offering. Anyway, here he is, a plus athlete with a god-gifted leg, hoping to help keep our Krauts from humiliating themselves on the world stage...for the third time in two years.

Otherwise, Rayko Grossman is probably the best all around player on this team at midfielder, and can play all phases of the game with technical proficiency. He's lost a step at age 34, but we'd like to think he's got a couple more runs in him.

Smith Field - Richardson, Ranoria
Capacity: 19,050

Meet the coaching staff!
HC: Mark Tilmann, who favors a just ever so slightly conservative to the game.
Assistant: Kevin Raeger, an aggressive youngster who's pretty good at communicating with his players
Assistant: Angela von Kuhn, sister to Tim and Wolfram von Kuhn, who compete at the professional level in baseball. She's got the size of her brothers, if not the athleticism, and is the eldest of the family by ten years. Retired soccer player herself

Roster/Depth Chart: Weight in pounds, height in feet and inches, starters listed in bold

Number     Name         Ht.     Wt.    Age          Team
1 Barry Chlorid 6-1 190 29 (Free Agent)
27 Felix Graf 6-5 220 26 RC Privateers
28 Tony Hamilton 6-3 180 33 Memphis Delta Blues

24 Julian Morris 5-9 160 28 Cold Hill Couriers
29 Dresden Crux 6-1 170 32 RC Privateers
26 Elmo Germann 6-2 165 30 Cleveland Curses

Number     Name         Ht.     Wt.     Age         Team
34 August Mueller 6-1 175 27 Memphis Delta Blues
36 Rayko Grossman 5-10 165 34 Cold Hill Couriers
38 Esther Simson 5-9 155 30 Richardson Revolt

33 Gregor Berger 6-1 170 27 Dietrich Dirks
40 Horace Forbes 6 165 29 Vricksinburg Thunder
35 Dirk Wetter 6 170 28 Vricksinburg Thunder

Number     Name         Ht.    Wt.    Age            Team
11 Eugene Rimold 6-1 170 28 Dietrich Dirks
41 Kris Reinhardt 6-2 175 24 New York Golems
13 Michael Bier 6 165 31 Vricksinburg Thunder
15 Chris Jenkins 6-2 175 27 Dietrich Dirks

17 Lioni Grendel 5-6 140 33 Vricksinburg Thunder
19 Sam Murphy 5-1 125 30 Cold Hill Couriers
21 Organa Philly 6-1 185 29 Richardson Revolt
44 Jules Annina 5-9 155 26 New York Golems

Number     Name         Ht.     Wt.   Age           Team
4 Vincent Emilia 6-2 215 24 Richardson Revolt
62 Karsten Leonore 6-3 180 22 New York Golems
6 Tony Berg 6-1 175 26 Cold Hill Couriers

Barry Chlorid: Chlorid is a highly decorated gridiron kicker, but he only went to the fake football "dark side" in order to pay for school, and later to make the kind of money that he never could have touched otherwise. Regardless, he's here, and plans on also serving as Ranoria's World Bowl kicker once again next season, as the Baptism of Fire will allow him a bit more leeway to train. NSCF XX champ, World Bowl 42 champion, 5x all pro in the RFL, and he's been Ranoria's World Bowl kicker in all but one of his professional seasons. He was a two time all Ranorian in this sport in college and was a phenom in high school, despite playing two sports at both levels. Expect a fluid athlete. He doesn't quite have the experience of these other guys, as he plays gridiron domestically.

Felix Graf: Obviously larger for a soccer player, Graf is often asked why he's here, and not playing gridiron. He'd probably call you a meathead, but the guy has deceptive straight-line speed and obviously he's a physical presence on the field.

Rayko Grossman: An older player with an impressive resume, Grossman can be expected to sport solid fundamentals at any stage of the game, but he's absolutely lost a step in the last few years. One of the better players in Ranoria's brief and unimpressive history in the sport.

Esther Simson: An agile and athletic player in the prime of his career, he's a perfect foil for Grossman. Simson can be caught out of assignment from time to time, but he's generally good at judging the risk-reward to go and try to make a play. Together the two have developed synergy and can cover for each other's fallacies, Simson for Grossman's declining explosive ability and Grossman for Simson's lapses if his risk comes back to bite.

Chris Jenkins: Jenkins exhibits a ton of potential and is an impressive athlete, but he isn't a top-notch player just yet, and his size can be a hinderance at times.

Kris Reinhardt: Reinhardt's a great defender these days, and is a great story. After rarely seeing minutes in World Cup 87, she locked down the starting role in 88 and hasn't given it up yet.

Vincent Emilia: A solid goalkeeper for the Revolt, he's got a few all pros under his belt at this point. Expect as good of play from him as you can expect from a Ranorian. That said, he's got Karsten Leonore, an up and comer, breathing down his neck.

Le Permissiones Box
Choose my goalscorers: Yuppers
Godmod scoring events: Yep!
RP injuries to my players: Consult me for anything serious, thanks!
Godmod injuries to my players: see above
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yez'm
Hand out red cards to my players: Yep
Godmod other events: Sure
Special Note: Nothing about COVID will be acknowledged. There is no COVID in Ranoria, just like there is no war in Ba Sing Se
Last edited by Ranoria on Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Tumbra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 29, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tumbra » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:20 pm

THE TUMBRAN NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM
The Black Eagles

IMPORTANT OOC NOTE: For all intents and purposes, this Tumbra that began contesting in WCQ87 is an entirely new nation. They have no recollection of their earlier exploits from WC70-80, because that simply didn't exist for this Tumbra. Any and all similarities to the nation of the similar name can and should be construed as glitches in the Multiverse. You may, however, make muted references to "having done this before" or something. For a detailed explanation of how this came to be, read these RPs.

The Tumbran National Football Team is Tumbra's main representative in all association football competitions for national associations. Making its debut at the 87th World Cup Qualifiers, the team currently ranks 117th in the world. The team is controlled by the Tumbran Football Federation, which is also the governing body of football in Tumbra. Also known as the Black Eagles, or affectionately the Eagles, the team competes in the World Cup and its related competitions; it also participates in the Campionato Esportiva, also sends teams to the Di Bradini Cup for Under-21s, and the Under-18 World Cup, in which the team won it's 13th incarnation.

It doesn't help that Tumbra's finished bottom of their group for two tournaments now. Both the Cup of Harmony and the Campionato were extremely disappointing, despite the change in manager. Black Eagles fans will hope that for them, it'll be third time lucky; after all, they did finish third in their group as a sixth seed last time out. The pressure is on to deliver for both Yuan Zilai and the players themselves; especially since established stalwart and national team captain Johnny Brown has decided to hang up his boots to try and focus on his club career with Lakewood United.

Tumbra's strongest qualification campaign to date has now seen the Black Eagles make it to the playoffs, with results finally going the Black Eagles' way on the last day of qualification, for once; then two wins against Quebec & Shingoryeo now sees the team advance to...the World Cup proper, on their third cycle. It's a massive achievement, for sure; and now the aim will be to win at least one game now that they're here. A measured, defensive approach is key here, as it has always been; Tumbra's success in Group 9 was largely down to its stellar defensive record.

Style Mod: -3

Coaching Staff
Pos Staff Member Age Prev.Club
Manager YUAN Zilai (袁子赖) 56 Yuezhou NT
Asst. Manager Peter Gabriel 39 Straton FC
Coach (Atk) Gabriel Watson 54 Hesham FC
Coach (Def) John McGann 56 Delphi Lions
Coach (GK) Callum Randolph-Watts 44 Fraser Valley FC
Head Physio Lucy Reynolds 40 --
Physio Joseph Smith 66 --
Scout Viv Watson 59 Tavistock Athletic

The Manager

Yuan, 57, managed the Yuezhou Dragons in their debut cycle in the World Cup, finishing a miraculous third as a ninth seed, beating countries like Northwest Kalactin and Eraman — before bringing Yuezhou to the quarterfinals of the Copa Rushmori 36. A difficult start to the World Cup 87 cycle saw him lose his job, however. Slated to take on the job at AC Valanari, visa issues meant he was never able to take on the job — and was a free agent until the approach from the national team to replace the recently-departed Marco Hemmings. Prior to his foray in international football, he also served as a coach for WNS Nangang.

Touted as a defensive manager, Yuan chose to set the Dragons up with five defenders during his time with them; but has already indicated his preference for playing with four at the back in Tumbra. Utilising an aggressive midfield press, the Black Eagles fall into a 5-4-1 in defence, with the defensive midfielder dropping back to provide an extra man in defence. With the ball, it's fast, one-touch counterattacking; constant running is the name of the game here.

The Roster

Goalkeepers
No Pos Player Sex Age Caps Goals Club
1 GK John Lennon M 32 28 0 Lakewood City FC
12 GK Louis Addison M 33 25 0 Lakewood United FC
13 GK Nick Barker M 26 2 0 FC Inter Nantwich
24 GK Graham Dodds M 29 0 0 Straton FC

Defenders
2 LB Ryan Hughes M 29 32 1 Lakewood City FC
18 LB Jacob Keene M 24 1 0 Clyde Park
25 LB Michael Campbell M 29 10 0 Straton FC
34 LB Neal Diamond M 28 0 0 Lanar [CMT]

4 CB Ian Ashburn M 24 28 1 Lakewood City FC
5 CB Harry Henderson M 28 49 1 Kingsbury United
14 CB Louis Paterson M 27 11 0 Lakewood City FC
20 CB Wayne Forrest M 26 4 0 Straton FC
26 CB Raymond Perry M 26 2 0 Columbia City
35 CB Douglas Moore M 27 3 0 FC Inter Nantwich
36 CB Stephen Kerr M 20 0 0 Chromatik [CMT]

3 RB Chris Carter M 24 16 1 Lakewood City FC
19 RB Russell White M 30 43 0 Clyde Park
27 RB Nigel Harris M 27 14 0 Lakewood United FC
37 RB Mike Sheppard M 25 2 0 Straton FC

Midfielders
6 CM Vincent Hicks M 24 47 7 FK Metropola Borograd [STL]
8 CM Craig McGrath M 26 39 5 Serrapince FC
10 CAM Phil Cole M 24 26 6 Lakewood City FC
15 CM Alan Morgan M 26 33 1 Lakewood City FC
16 CDM Tom Stansfield M 28 12 0 FC Inter Nantwich
23 CDM Michael Aitken M 32 13 1 Straton FC
38 CM Leo Hooper M 26 1 0 Straton FC
39 CM Andrew Fisher M 24 2 0 FC Inter Nantwich
40 CDM Trudy Harrison F 20 0 0 Chromatik [CMT]

Wingers
7 LW Neil Fraser M 24 47 9 Clyde Park
17 LW George Hilton M 24 12 1 Serrapince FC
31 LW Dylan van Heirolf M 23 30 2 Miruan City FC [TKT]
41 LW Mike Coonan M 25 0 0 Lakewood City FC

9 RW Robin Vaughn [c] M 28 60 19 Lakewood City FC
21 RW Lynne Crossley F 19 0 0 Strathcona Internationals [KSK]
42 RW Dean Cresswood M 30 4 0 Clyde Park
43 RW Alexander Anderson M 27 2 0 Couno Rangers

Strikers
11 ST Marcus Sheldon [vc] M 31 32 16 Couno Rangers
22 ST Nick Riordan M 21 4 1 Serrapince FC
33 ST Philip Cohen M 28 30 13 Lakewood United FC
44 ST Nigel Erskine M 26 3 0 Omnio [CMT]

*Caps and Goals figure accurate to post-CE30.

Goalkeepers
1 GK John Lennon M 32 51 0 Lakewood City FC
12 GK Louis Addison M 33 25 0 Lakewood United FC
13 GK Nick Barker M 26 8 0 FC Inter Nantwich

Defenders
2 LB Ryan Hughes M 29 52 1 Lakewood City FC
18 LB Jacob Keene M 24 9 0 Clyde Park

4 CB Ian Ashburn M 24 49 1 Lakewood City FC
5 CB Harry Henderson M 28 67 1 Aleiusia Capital [ZRH]
14 CB Louis Paterson M 27 26 0 Lakewood City FC
20 CB Stephen Kerr M 20 10 0 Chromatik [CMT]

3 RB Chris Carter M 24 31 1 Lakewood City FC
19 RB Russell White M 30 57 0 Clyde Park

Midfielders
6 CM Vincent Hicks M 24 67 8 FK Metropola Borograd [STL]
8 CM Craig McGrath M 26 54 6 Serrapince FC
10 CAM Phil Cole M 24 49 9 Lakewood City FC
15 CM Alan Morgan M 26 48 1 Lakewood City FC
16 CM Leo Hooper M 26 8 1 Straton FC
23 CDM Trudy Harrison F 20 12 0 Chromatik [CMT]

Wingers
7 LW George Hilton M 24 32 7 Serrapince FC
17 LW Neil Fraser M 24 58 9 Lakewood City FC

9 RW Robin Vaughn [c] M 28 86 29 Lakewood City FC
21 RW Lynne Crossley F 19 5 1 Strathcona Internationals [KSK]

Strikers
11 ST Nick Riordan M 21 24 12 Serrapince FC
22 ST Nigel Erskine M 26 16 10 Anomalies [CMT]

Players from 1-11 can safely be assumed to be starters, but pre-match XIs will be posted before every cutoff. Please check my RPs for pre-match lineups. If none are posted, feel free to pick and choose from this side.

Tumbra will name eleven starters and twelve names on the bench, with up to three substitutes. In the unlikely event that they make it to extra time, a fourth substitute will be taken. Tumbra will not play for penalties and will try as often as possible to finish a match in ninety or a hundred and twenty minutes.

The Players

The final twenty-three come from eleven clubs, five of whom are outside Tumbra; seventeen players come from Tumbra, while six come from outside. For the most part, not many people were surprised by the inclusion/exclusion of certain players; though many Lakewood United fans were seen calling for the inclusion of their players Douglas Moore and Nigel Harris in the middle of defence and on the right of it, respectively. The main news was that Marcus Sheldon would not, however, be going to the World Cup; a decision which Couno fans were particularly up in arms about.

Goalkeepers

Continuing his custodianship of the n.1 jersey is John Lennon, Lakewood City's first choice goalkeeper. With his active sweeper-keeper playstyle, comfort with his feet and steadiness in the area, as well as shot stopping abilities, Lennon has not let go of the number 1 jersey since he stepped into the fold. Which, perhaps, is unfortunate for Louis Addison, who started Tumbra's first twenty-three matches; but hasn't even sniffed a competitive match outside the Olympics since. The Lakewood United goalkeeper has faced questions about his decline, and there are rumours that this may be his last cycle with the team. Nick Barker of Nantwich has become the traditional third musketeer in the goalkeeping equation; still only 26, young for a goalkeeper, he presents himself as a more traditional shot-stopper, but is on the cusp of becoming one of Tumbra's Nearly Men with the lack of chances he's getting. Still, though.

Defenders

Left

Ryan Hughes continues to rule the roost here, the left-back using every bit of his physicality, strength and passing acumen to hold the fort down there. Calm and composed on the ball, the defender prefers to pass along the wing or into the midfield to going on attacking runs. Despite finishing bottom of the group, Jacob Keene, who first made an appearance at the Campionato, returns; the Clyde Park left-back prefers to push further up the field than Hughes, and has the pace to support it.

Centre

Tumbra's first choice-lineup will probably be Harry Henderson and Ian Ashburn; both stalwarts of the national team, with 67 and 49 caps respectively. They should play in the typical clean-shorts-passer/dirty-shorts-tackler partnership; though both Henderson and Ashburn are more passers than tacklers. Both are adaptable enough to put in a shift at either role; but their primary focus is the passing.

Someone whose primary focus is not the passing is third choice defender and Ian Ashburn's defensive partner, Louis Paterson. The Lakewood City defender has shown an intent to tackle, and does it well; he's been growing out a beard which suitably makes him look about three times more aggressive than he probably actually is. In a sport where impressions count, and in a country where most footballers go clean-shaven, Paterson stands out as an anomaly — one that makes him distinctive.

And what now for golden boy Stephen Kerr, who managed to capture that coveted fourth spot on the plane? (For more on Stephen, you're welcome to read all about him here.) In terms on playstyle, Stephen is the ultimate jack-of-all-trades, and shows boundless potential; both on the pitch and off it. Ten appearances in qualification matches, playoffs and friendlies has only confirmed his status; Stephen Kerr is here to stay.

Right

Lakewood City dominates starting back line, as Chris Carter completes the four-man defence. And why would he not? Carter and Hughes complement each other; he goes on attacking runs, Hughes stays back; Carter follows up on plays, Hughes begins them. His backup is Russell White , with White enjoying drifting into the midfield to provide an additional man there.

Midfielders

The 3-man midfield Tumbra utilises is unique in the sense that there are three fixed roles; it does not matter who plays where; merely that players that fulfill these three roles should be on the pitch for the Tumbran brand of football to be particularly effective. These three roles are the dynamo, the pacesetter, and the visionary. The dynamo typically plays deepest, and is the most defensive of the three; their role is to run around the pitch, helping to press attackers and dispossess them, while simultaneously beginning attacks by receiving the ball and cycling possession by passing it to either the pacemaker, visionary or the two wingers. The role involves a high degree of stamina; running around the pitch for 90 minutes does require that, and they often rack up a huge amount of kilometres ran per game. The pacesetter sets the tempo of the game, speeding up or slowing down the game as they deem fit, recycling possession or moving it onwards, and going on runs to appear on the edge of the box. The visionary typically plays highest up the pitch; typically defending the least (but still expected to chip in whenever possible), their main job is to splay balls into the final third, beginning runs into the box or otherwise.

Six midfielders have been called up for this qualifying cycle. Many of them have been in the system before, and they know their roles. Vincent Hicks, and Trudy Harrison are the dynamos; Hicks' tenacity and determination in midfield, plus his raw footballing ability, recently earned him a move to Siovanija & Teusland, playing for Metropola Borograd, several steps up from his old stomping ground of Hesham Football Club. Nicknamed a "water-carrier", Hicks typically drops deep to recycle possession and start plays. Harrison, on the other hand, is something special. (For context, click on the above link with Stephen. A trailblazer in her own right, Harrison essentially spearheaded the modern movement of women players in the league — and she's been aptly rewarded for it. Her development at Chromatik has gone well, she broke into their squad — and she's now here. Her development has come at a fortituous time for the team, too, featuring in many of the matches of the latter half of the qualification campaign; playing all 180 minutes against Quebec has properly put her into contention for a permanent spot on the team, too.

The pacesetters are Craig McGrath and Alan Morgan. These two are typically less physically able; however are blessed with a unique tactical nous and game sense. Of the three, McGrath is probably the most able; his playstyle has been described as a hybrid of the dynamo and the pacesetter, combining racking up the mileage with the intelligence and distribution of a pacesetter. Morgan is more of a "pure" pacesetter; setting up plays, making runs and essentially playing a free role in the middle of the pitch while contributing defensively.

The visionaries are Phil Cole, and Leo Hooper Phil Cole starts; Lakewood City's golden boy and creative force sits right behind the striker, typically plays as the most advanced of any midfielder in this squad and probably is the only out-and-out 10 in this squad. Endlessly creative, agile and smart, Cole knows how to exploit the weaknesses of his opponents and finding a way past them. Hooper is probably a nice middle-ground candidate between the two of them; his partnership with Straton mainstay and talisman Vazsony Sallay has paid multiple dividends, and is looking to fight his way into a regular place here, especially with the current crop of youngsters coming up and hunting for places in the main Tumbran national team. Hard-working, Hooper is probably one of the most technically gifted of the players on the team; and Tumbrans do love hard-working players.

Wingers

Left

In comparison to the right (a metaphor which applies both in football and in Tumbran politics, strangely enough) the left wing is overflowing with talent. The starter, Neil Fraser, is your typical winger — pick up the ball, either from the left-back or a centre-midfielder, run with it, dribble past the right-back or any other obstacle that gets in one's way, and cross it in. The description applies when Fraser is on the ball; off it, however, when off it, he's slowly adapted his game to drift into the box to provide an extra man in there — as he did to great effect during the most recent Republic Cup final. Speedy and agile, Fraser knows what to do and gets it done; but is loath to cut inside.

George Hilton, who rose to prominence by being a part of the attacking trio of Serrapince which raced to the title, has now firmly embedded himself into the national team setup; while he plays very much like Fraser, but with the added bonus of being willing and very able to drop back further to come and get the ball, and is more likely to cut inside on his right foot. The only downside to this is that he now tends to be caught out of position. Yet Yuan's placed enough faith in him to be first choice on the left, probably appreciating his willingness to cut back and cut inside.

Right

Robin Vaughn rules the roost here; it's widely accepted that he is the best Tumbran player of this generation. Twenty-nine goals in eighty-six games and countless more assists, the inside forward has largely followed in the mold of the taciturn finisher that his national team mentor Daniel Galbraith taught him to play. Rarely media friendly, he prefers to let the football do the talking; but on the pitch Vaughn can be fiery, and his determination on pitch is second to none. He has started every single one of Tumbra's sixty matches in international football, and is a true leader on and off the pitch.

His understudies have been mainly underwhelming; whether their true level of quality is low or whether they just pale in comparison to Vaughn's immense talent is something for football historians (and armchair football analysts) to decide. Yuan's had a hard choice determining his understudy, but in the end went with Lynne Crossley, nineteen years old and playing for Strathcona Internationals in Kelssek, showing boundless potential and having impressed enough on her time on the pitch. She's struggled to find time behind...Tumbra's best player, of course; but she has shined in the few opportunities she was awarded, and has been aptly rewarded with a trip to South Newlandia and Tikariot.

Strikers

Nick Riordan's stock continues to rise as he eases into his role as Serrapince's main striker; the forward is blazing, electric, fast, agile; just about any adjective that can be used to describe an archetypical centre-forward with a brutal, powerful finish. A strong first touch also lends itself extremely well to his pursuits; and him being mentored by Hermaeus Mora means he's grown a lot, mentally, as well. Nigel Erskine, who left Fraser Valley for midtable side Omnio, and then went to Anomalies, looks set to continue in the form that saw him score 24 goals, and bag himself a 6 million transfer to Anomalies. Oh, and a spot on the Testiculos Longlist, too. A deadly finisher from almost anywhere on the pitch, Erskine is Tumbra's utility man up front, being able to deploy himself as a traditional centre-forward, or a poacher.

Tactical Set-Up

4-2-3-1.

Left Corner Taker				Neil Fraser
Right Corner Taker Robin Vaughn
Penalties Robin Vaughn
Direct FK Taker Craig McGrath
Indirect FK Taker Neil Fraser
Most likely to foul/be booked Harry Henderson
Most likely to shoot Nick Riordan
Most likely to score from close-range Nick Riordan
Most likely to score from long-range Robin Vaughn
Most likely to be fouled Robin Vaughn
Most likely to attempt the spectacular Robin Vaughn

Style Mod: -3

Choose my goalscorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: No.
RP injuries to my players: Yes. Maximum of 2 per match. I will decide length.
Godmod injuries to my players: No.
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes. Maximum of 3. Any more must be matched.
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes*. Maximum of 1. Any more must be matched.
Godmod other events: No.

Do not use pictures of RL players and claim they are my players.

COVID-19 does not exist in Tumbra.

*As a general rule, just let me know before doing something egregious. Don't know what egregious means, or unsure that what you want to do breaks
this line? Telegram me or message me on Discord. I'm on the NSS server.

Home Stadiums

The TFF has embarked on a plan to host national team games all around the country, instead of just in the National Stadium. Nine stadiums around the country have been nominated to host games; and at least 25% of tickets will be allocated to visiting fans.

vs Nephara (4): Tumbran National Stadium, cap. 100,000, Straton, Straton
vs Northwest Kalactin (119): Bencoolen Central Stadium, cap. 55,000, Bencoolen, Bencoolen
vs Eraman (85): Nantwich Stadium, cap. 64,000, Nantwich, Finnley
vs Ottoman Syldavia (UR): Kensington Stadium, cap. 48,000, Ridgewell, Westmond
vs Delaclava (154): Couno Port Stadium, cap. 54,500, Couno, Napier
vs Martune (320): Two Rivers Stadium, cap. 42,000, Millsburgh, Grantfeldt
vs Squornshelous Remnant States (26): Trenton Park, cap. 74,500, Lakewood, Severn
vs Ochre Islands (234): Columbus Field, cap. 49,000, Columbia, Alexandria
vs Huayamarca (54): Serrapince Park, cap. 74,500, Serrapince, Bechor

Kits

TEAM RECORDS
Number of Players to have earned at least 1 Cap: 54
Most Caps
Robin Vaughn (86)
Harry Henderson (67)
Vincent Hicks (67)
Neil Fraser (58)
Russell White (57)
Craig McGrath (54)
Ryan Hughes (52)
John Lennon (51)

All players under 50 caps not listed.

Most Goals
Robin Vaughn (29)
Marcus Sheldon (16)
Philip Cohen (13)
Nick Riordan (12)
Nigel Erskine (10)

All players under 10 goals not listed.
Last edited by Tumbra on Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:42 pm, edited 13 times in total.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TUMBRA
Tumbra - a sprawling, modern federal democratic republic located in Esportiva. Strong economy, strong civil rights, strong freedoms.
Population: 121 million | TLA: TMB | Capital City: Straton | Largest City: Couno
Constitution | Domestic News | Domestic Football | Domestic Motorsports | Wiki Article
President: Edward Merryweather (United) | Prime Minister: Bertram Andrews (Labour)
U-18 World Cup 13, 21 Champions/Di Bradini Cup 51, 57 Champions

Damukuni
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Damukuni » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:53 pm

Nation Name: Damukuni
Trigramme: DKI
Manager/Head Coach: Hatu Sekurno
Style Mod: -3.5

NO POS NAME G AGE HOMETOWN .
12 GK Joelle Pessão F 32 Moaria, ILO .
1 GK Ozeltar Kaminewski M 32 East Town, EF .
23 GK Shunsuke Unayashi M 27 Keitendō, KT .

2 LF Bob Soccer M 34 Dudleyville, WB .
3 CF Abelutio Hernandes M 33 Shinzoba, NT .
15 CF Kyōsuke Mumashita M 29 Furugawa, CF .
5 RF Kimberly Fezzik F 37 Namagoro, NG .

4 CF Patchuru Alzinti F 33 Port Flowers, CD .
13 LF Mimzi Luerte F 35 Fujiwara, CF .
14 CF Morihei Tetsuya M 36 Ūto, DP .
16 RF Rebecca Donlin F 31 Atarashii-Damushuto, FD .

6 LM Renata Patchogue F 33 Gyōto, NE .
19 CM Abigail Joaquines F 28 Ūto, DP .
8 CM (C) Linnea Jean Arducci F 31 Furugawa, CF .
9 RM Orange Line M 27 West Bay, WB .

7 CM Nestor Cordeiro M 35 Moaria, ILO .
17 LM Ingrid Takeda F 31 Izaki, IR .
18 CM Jennica Myers F 34 A Missão, ILO .
20 RM Patrick Nakamura M 32 Forest Glade, EF .

11 ST Lightning Michigan F 32 Iruko, IR .
21 ST Elizabeth Akitaro F 34 Youngstown, WB .

10 ST Alif Garak M 35 Nasutani, NT .
22 ST Thattelby Fivedollerz M 33 Fujiwara, CF .

RP Permissions
My opponent, if they RP first, may:
Choose my scorer: Yes
Choose my scorers: Yes
God-mod scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes, no career-ending injuries
God-mod injuries to my players: Yes
Yellow Card my players: Yes
Red Card my players: Yes, no more than 2 per game without TGing or DMing me first
God-mod Other Events: Yes, within reason; if it wouldn't happen in real life, it probably won't happen in a match. Unless you don't post a roster or RP. Ask Hampton Island.

Players proudly represented by
Last edited by Damukuni on Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
THE UNITED INTERPLANETARY STATES OF DAMUKUNI
Cap: Atarashii-Damushuto | Pop: 356,709,481 (2070) | Lang: English, Damukunian | Money: Damuokane (Ð)
Former Leader of Esportiva | Damukuni on NSSWiki
CoH 69 4th Place | CoH 75 Runners-up

Indusse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:17 pm

INDUSSE NATIONAL TEAM
Current Tournament : World Cup 89

Manager/Coach: Shane Newman (Commonwealth of Baker Park)
Sponsors: Fiarti Automobiles
Trigamme: INS
Players in camp: 18
Fanbase: The Flocking Blues

The Squad

GK 1 Steve leghourn
GK 34 Akbar ali
DF 6 Sampath Singh Aksinwala
DF 13 Mathias Paulson
DF 4 Aaron Mcmuller
DF 86 George Horsehood
DF 69 Sadin-al-kharushi
MD 16 Xing-hong-taw
MD 9 Alexis Budtedjson
MD 14 Djetson Hasle
MD 13 Raman Sreevastva
FD 10 Baskar H Kumar (c)
FD 7 Bechun butea
FD 11 Antonio Mersias
FD Kishen Rajpoot
MD 99 Rana Mrityunjai Singh
FD/MD 100 Goblin Grundjee
MD 8 Abdul Khaseem
DF 41 Gregor Tempetson
Bolded Players are the Playing XI

About the Manager

Shane Newman is a Baker Park born, who took the chance to become the first NT boss for Havynwilde with an understanding that he would have time & resources to build from scratch. He was hounded by negative media coverage, the unrealisitc expectations of supporters & the governing body, and no investment to correct the dearth of talent in the domestic league. He was unceremoniously fired while out of the country on holiday. He'll consider his time there a learning experience. Was the chief defensive architect for the BPNT in the first three WC cycles.Aged 49 and married with three children--a boy and two girls--he will look to the domestic league for talent by focusing on technique, pace, and positional flexibility.

The Playing XI

#1 Steve Leghorn (Goalkeeper)
Steve Leghorn, that name when spoken in Indusse creates a legendary vibe. If anyone asks an Indussean who's your favourite goalkeeper, they would say without wasting a second that it's none other than Steve. Steve is well known due to his performance and his charitable trust. He's a well known figure in the nation who could be a political mastermind. He started his career in Trau de Mongers FC, a local football club in Southbay which soon died after his transfer. His quality performance in the club got him a direct ticket to Southbay Riveria FC B team and soon into the main team. He played for three seasons for Southbay and won the Golden Gloves award in all the seasons. His omnipresent performance got him into the national camp and get him into the best Goalkeeper the nation has ever seen. After this transfer from Southbay to Dhalopura FC, he's been winning all the Golden Gloves in the participated seasons without giving others a chance to snatch them. He's the real saviour of Indusse, saving the nation from the cannon ball like opponent goal shots.

#6 Sampath Singh Aksinwala (Defender)
The Aksinwalas are a well known wrestling clan in Sindvpore. They are those people out there who smash everyone down who stands against them. Sampath Singh Aksinwala could have followed his family customs and traditions and become a wrestling champion smashing all down like a rock. Well, he had started his sporting career as a wrestler back in his 13s but he slowly got interested in soccer and with his fit physique he was a perfect fit for a defender. At his early years, he always got red cards in his matches since he used to throw his opponents away thinking that he is wrestling. The Local Clubs still gave him chance to play and he slowly changed his wrestling in soccer into total defender football. He started to be known all over Sindvpore and he got another call from Sindvpore FC. He still plays for Sindvpore FC and played a major role in their Liga Prima Victory and FFI Cup Victory. He is now the vice captain of Sindvpore FC and is a really important member of the Indussean National Team.

#13 Mathias Paulson (Defender)
Mathias Paulson born to a wealthy Syrian Christian family in Southbay. He wasn't a soccer maniac or something, who would have started playing for clubs before teenage. He started playing at the age of fifteen for several local clubs including his school and college clubs. After this Sport Medicine graduation from Saint Louis Holiness College in Jawaruyah, he got a mail from the Jawaruyah XI FC for being a defence and fitness co trainer. With his outmost hardwork in the game, he soon won a lot of awards and got a call from Rockies International FC for being their defender. He soon left Jawaruyah for Rockies Islands, it was his perfect defending which let the club rise from Division to to Primary Division tournament Liga Prime. The Team reached top three of the primary division tournament after his arrival and he also received a lot of awards for his play. With his arrival in Liga Prime and as a successor to former Rockies Defender Maryland Bruno (Maryland is his nickname because he used to run a cookie brand called Maryland Food), he got into the radar of National team selectors. He later got the call of the selectors to join the national team camp which was the turnover in his career. He soon became a well known defender in the nation and the captain of Rockies International FC.

#4 Aaron McMuller (defender)
Aaron McMuller, born as Aaron Davis Miller is a thirty two year old defender who earned fame during the early transition period. He started playing for Malta FC at the age of Eighteen since his father was the owner of the club. Eventhough it's an unconstitutional admission to the club, he later got to be the key player of the team. His direct ticket to the club without any obstacles made his way to the national camp easy. His defensive analysis gameplay got famed through out Malta and it's neighborhood provinces of Sindvpore and Cheralam. With the fame rising and clubs waiting to get him to their home, the national team selectors caught on him and added him into the national team squad list. Everything was quick for him, the transition from a club player into a professional footballer. The transition from a rich kid into a really rich earning star. The transition from slow paced defense into quick defense and counter strikes... Everything. He is also known as the only defender in Indusse who has scored 100 goals in their domestic history.

#9 Alexis Budtedjson (Mid Fielder)
Alexis Budtedjson, that's the name of the all in all of pass gameplay. Budtedjson has been a major part of the team in every international match played. He has been scoring goals, defending goals and making ways for goals. A complete footballer they say, he's having the chance to be the next captain of Indusse if he doesn't retire. Alexis was born as a neighbor to Baskar Kumar and has been his childhood friend. Both of them started to chase their dreams together and it was Alexis who got into professional football first. Alexis started his professional career with New Hind City FC B team. His perfect play, in the B team got him into Dhalopura FC. His best career club ever, Dhalopura FC got him into fame and later Gav him the ticket to National Team. He scored his first international goal in his debut match and he says that it's his favourite memory. He later got transferred into Sindvpore FC and has been playing for the team. During the colonial era in Indusse, he started working for the national police force (NPF) and he got promoted into the assistant commissioner of Hind City. His wife, Samantha Budtedjson is a well known tennis player of Indusse. She's currently playing in the NSTT for Indusse.

#14 Djetson Hazle (Mid Fielder)
Born as Djetson Hazlett to Dr. Henry Hazlett and Maria Henry in Sindvpore, Djetson change his surname at the age of sixteen to Hazle for joining film industry since there was a prominent star "Philip Hazlett" existing. He couldn't do much in the film industry, which changed his route into football. He played for the national U-18 team due to his absolutely commendable performance for his club Sindvpore FC. His performance also brought him into the national team and got himself as.a key player. He still plays for Sindvpore FC and took part in the Championship of FFI. He is married to Katherine Hazlett, daughter of film star Philip Hazlett. Katherine is also a prominent film star in Indusse. Hazle also took part in futsal and also tried a hand in hockey. But he later realised that he was made for professional soccer.

#10 Baskar H Kumar (Forward)
The best footballer Indusse has seen, that's what Baskar Kumar is. "If Baskar isn't there then, indusse wouldn't play well anytime soon" says Joseph Moteudi.Baskar Kumar was born to District Magistrate Hariharan Kumar and Adv. Maya Devi in Hind City. He started his soccer experience at an age of twelve playing for his school team. He later graduated for Political Studies and played for the university team. His quality performance for the University got him selected for Hind City FC B team and later to Hind City FC. His performance got him a ticket to the national team and he is still one of the oldest players in the national team. He is the current captain of New Hind City FC and Indussean National Team. He is currently the only player in Indusse scoring five hundred goals and the highest goal scorer in Indussean history. At the time of colonial opression, he took part in the independence movement and became the first and current president (term two) of Indusse. He played a major role in changing indusse from "Demoarchal Kingdom" to "Al shayarid empire" to "Holy Patriarchal Union and Republic". He was invested with Bharatratna award given out by India for the best politician.

#7 Bechun Butea (Forward)
Once the best substitute to Baskar Kumar, now he faces a lot of competition from his fellow mates out there.Born to the family of footballers, Bechun didn't face any difficulty to choose his career. At the age of seven, his father admitted him to a local coaching center and with the basic skills got him into the Sindvpore Football Federation Training Center. Bechun's father was Takawilaka Butea, who got elected as the President of Sindvpore Football Federation. Bechun played his first professional match for Sindvpore FC and got transferred into Southbay Riveria FC. He later scored a lot of Goals opening his way to the national camp. He played as a captain substitute and vice captain of the national team and captain of Southbay Riveria FC until Baskar Kumar joined. He also played a major role in the Goblin Humanoid Project which created Goblin Grundjee, who's the first non human national player in Indusse. A football goblin was Bechun's idea. He also got the National Sports Academy Mentor post and is currently the cheif mentor of U-18 national team. His brother, Lalguvasara is the coach of Malta FC and his son Jackson Butea is playing for Sindvpore FC under 18 team.

#11 Antonio Mersiás (Forward)
The second youngest recruit in the camp, Antonio Mersiás is a well known youth idol in the nation. He was the captain of Indussean youth team in the Sporting World Cup. He led the team into the semi finals of the tournament till they lost to Starblaydia's young guns. He was born in Karadawadi, a county in Dhalopura to Francis Antony, who was a carpenter and Selina Francis. He lived as a poor kid going to the village school who wasn't so good at academics but bright in sports. His quality sporting skills caught the eyes of the headmaster there, who admitted him to the local football training sessions. The headmaster soon send him to the Jawal-Biesse the nearest city for his studies. He played for the Jawal-Biesse FC for three years and captained the team until he was called to play for the Dhalopura FC. He got selected to the U-18 team as soon as he played his first match for Dhalopura FC. His quality play in the club also got him promoted as the captain of the youth team. His awesome, historical performance for the youth team got him a quick ticket to the National Team Camp. He is currently an important part of the national team who cannot be replaced easily.

#100 Goblin Grundjee (Forward)
Goblin Grundjee who is the first ever non-human sportsperson from Indusse. The Grundjee's are one of the families of the Goblin species that was created by the scientists by DNA Modelling. The scientists created a new race of Goblins through gene editing and combining the DNAs of Humans with certain animals and Algae. The goblin species were divided into three families were Grundjees are one of the major part. The other two families are called Mithys and Auris. The current members of the grundjee family is Colonel Grundjee who is a Colonel in the royal army of Indusse. The gene of colonel Grundjee was created by merging the genes of three colonels of the army with the genes of a eagle and the green algae. The green algae plays a necessary role in getting the green Color of the skin. The other member is Goblin Grundjee who is currently playing for the juniors. His gene was created by merging the genes of David Bekem, a former football and of a wild horse. The green algae is also a necessary part of the composition. The grundjee family has the green composition of skins due to green algae. Whereas, Mithys has a brownish red skin due to the presence of Blue-green Algae with Iron sediments, Auris family has the skin Color of a normal human as there isn't any presence of algae. The skin textures and patterns of the goblins are same as the humans and the color is the only thing that can discriminate it with humans. The scientific community believe that the goblin race will create revolution in the world of science. The creation of Goblin Grundjee was overseen by fellow player Bechun Butea who also played a major role in bringing Grundjee as a experimental player. Well, Grundjee is currently one of the best strikers the nation has seen.

NT Kits

The Kits have been designed by the Audioslavian Kitmakers Kirola, Kirola would be the new kit suppliers for the national team since the contract with Ediraf has expired.

Permissions

Style Modifier: +2

My Opponents, if they RP first. Can do the following:

Godmod scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries to my players: No
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes
Godmod other events: No
Last edited by Indusse on Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
Issue Author: #1428
IAC 13 Champions

Baggieland
Issues Editor

Founded: May 27, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Baggieland » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:07 pm

The Throstles.

Home Ground:
Dartmouth Hill, Hawthorn (capacity: 97,842).

Home / GK Kit:

Away / GK Kit:

Third / GK Kit:

Formation:
4 – 5 – 1.

Style:
+2.

Manager:
Fred Buckingham.

Numbers 1 to 11 are the first choice team.

Goalkeepers:
1. Ben Osborne (GK).
13. John Foster (GK).
23. Tom Hoult (GK).

Defenders:
2. Jonas McAuley (LCB).
3. John Moore (RCB).
12. Gareth Olsson (LCB).
14. Darren Wile (RCB).
4. Derek Pennington (LB).
15. Jesse Statham (LB).
5. Brendon Dawson (RB).
16. Craig Batson (RB).

Midfielders:
6. Len Livermore (DM).
17. Jake Cantello (DM).
7. “Bomber” Robson (C) (CM).
18. Bryan Brown (CM).
8. Ray Brunt (VC) (LW).
19. Chris Barlow (LW).
9. Laurie Bassett (RW).
20. Billy Cunningham (RW).
10. Ronnie Regis (AM).
21. Cyrille Allen (AM).

Forwards:
11. Jeff Richardson (CF).
22. “Ginger” Astle (CF).

International tournament records:
Nordsjø Derby: winners (x1).
B71 Invitational I: runners up.
Baptism of Fire 72: group stage.
Cup of Harmony 77: group stage.
Cup of Harmony 79: group stage.
Cup of Harmony 80: group stage.
World Cup 85: qualification group stage.
World Cup 87: qualification group stage.
World Cup 88: qualification group stage.

First ever game:
Baggieland 3 – 1 Electrum.

Biggest win:
Baggieland 4 – 0 Sett Forest.

Biggest defeat:
Kohnhead 4 – 0 Baggieland.

If my opponents RP first:
Choose my goalscorers- Y.
Godmod scoring events- Y.
Roleplay injuries to my players- Y.
Godmod injuries to my players- Y.
Hand out yellow cards to my players- Y.
Hand out red cards to my players- Y.
Godmod other events- Y.
*Nothing ridiculous please.

Atheara
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheara » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:45 pm

ATHEARAN NATIONAL TEAM FOR WORLD CUP 89

Major OOC Note: This Atheara that is officialy associated with Anaia, has zero recollection on what happened in the past, but will try to maintain the status quo as to what happened pre-WC 89. All official records by the "previous" Atheara, is officially claimed by "this" Atheara, to ensure that no confusion is made. Every memory experienced by these past Athearans are transfered to the Athearans that exist in Anaia, to ensure no confusion is made as well. This majorly means that the "El Recentico" rivalvry with Eshialand is kept.

The 89th edition of the World Cup is soon to be looming on everyone. One of, if not the largest sporting event in NationStates. This will officially be the 2nd cycle Atheara participates in the World Cup, as it happens every two years (in Atheara). New names will try to mark down their names in Athearan history, along with old ones. Many players in and entering their prime. Will Atheara be able to perform better than last season? Only time will tell, but first, here is the roster and standard information.

BASIC INFORMATION OF ATHEARA
Country Name : Atheara (The Councilliary State of Atheara)
Trigramme : AHR
Affiliation : Anaia
Style Mod. : -3.5
Formation : 4 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 Narrow
Nickname : The Blue Guard

MANAGEMENT ROLES
Name Age Role
Tobias Oslegard 50 Manager
Kristian Johansson 45 Coach (Def.)
Lyzen Oddenorf 45 Coach (Off.)
Alexei Rugervich 40 Tactician
Kyle East 39 Physio

STARTING 11 AND SUBSTITUTES
No. Player Name Age Role Club
1 Luis Frawning 28 CF Neidegrad City
70 Toriff Hicosia Algeer 29 CF Neidegrad United
50 Urusov Cantonian - Myords 28 AMF Neidegrad United
7 Evan Osterric Hugens 29 CMF Neidegrad City
93 Zimmerman Brusteric 31 CMF Astena Rangers
37 Ivan Yesterov - Rukovic 30 DMF Eastria FC
26 Kanton Oliver - Gruschev 27 LB Westria FC
99 Alexei Murov 28 CB Westria FC
87 Frederic Van Lieser 29 CB Astena Rangers
56 Jonathan Winger 27 RB Eastria FC
23 Mugel Krygorf 30 GK (C) Astena Rangers

52 Chris Leslen - Odwell 27 CF Harindar SC
21 William Renocado 27 CF Astena Aphilists
66 Peter Jeronataski 23 AMF Annhover FC
63 Alexander Porovik 27 CMF Harindar City
11 Edgar Faltier 22 CMF Trinover City
3 Aaron Havenorsson 24 DMF SC Rennerheim
51 Liam Arnelovich 25 LB Riyagur Nipherists
34 Mikhael Linegard 30 CB AFC Rekozia
8 Arthens Jerobo 23 RB AFC Olhelm
5 John Harper 22 GK Mugendar City

Through some high debating between the manager and original head coach, it was formerly agreed that Kristian Johansson would be coaching the defense, whyile Lyzen Oddenorf would be coaching the offense. Atheara's lack of goals was quite foreseeable during World Cup 88, and they won't make the same mistake again. Kyle East was put in charge of the physio and Alexei Rugervich was appointed tactician, as both wanted a more active role for the National Team. These were agreeable terms for both staffmen.

Both coach Lyzen and Kristian agreed that they would recall the original starting eleven, but call up players that wouldn't usually make the cut for the National Team. Argued why, it's because that the lack of young blood in the team was showing with the results Atheara has. With a mix of experience and young talent, maybe, just maybe Atheara can perfrom better than the last time they did. Both coaches also decided that they would be keeping the original formation Atheara tends to use, a 4 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 Narrow.

All matches on home turf will be played in either Astena Stadium or the Rekozia Arena.

Preferred Goalscorers: ...
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod other events: Yes
Last edited by Atheara on Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
A T H E A R A | A N A I A
"I'm not sure about being as obvious as other people."
Football
Jenna Raven Cup I Champions!
3rd in the 75th Baptism of Fire!

Ice Hockey
3rd in the 19th World Junior Hockey Championships!
Ro32 in the 47th World Cup of Hockey
If you were wondering, the girl on my flag is Vill V from Honkai Impact 3rd. Your welcome.

Le Choix
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Le Choix » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:28 am

Choose my scorers: Yes, though Lavigne will score most of the goals.
Godmod scoring events: No
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes; Max: 3
Hand out red cards to my players: No (TG me if you want to)
Style Modifier: -4
Saison 41
Ligue Légère             Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Étoile 36 23 8 5 26 7 +19 77 Champions, IFCF CL, CEdC
2 Brillante 36 20 6 10 30 19 +11 66 Cup Champions, IFCF CC, CEdC, CWC
3 Glacée 36 18 6 12 20 16 +4 60 IFCF CC
4 Lumière 36 16 8 12 35 21 +14 56 IFCF CC

5 Fidèle 36 14 7 15 27 27 0 49
6 Croiser 36 11 9 16 15 20 −5 42
7 Marquée 36 11 9 16 19 27 −8 42
8 Ailes 36 10 9 17 20 30 −10 39
9 Aube 36 11 6 19 14 24 −10 39
10 Chevalier 36 6 12 18 16 31 −15 30
Coup des Élus 41
First Round
Marquée 0–0 Chevalier (0–0 AET) (4-3 pen.)
Ailes 1–0 Aube

Quarterfinals
Étoile 1–0 Ailes
Brillante 0–0 Marquée (2–0 AET)
Glacée 1–0 Croiser
Lumière 1–1 Fidèle (1–1 AET) (4–3 pen.)

Semifinals
Étoile 1–1 Lumière (1–1 AET) (5–4 pen.)
Brillante 0–0 Glacée (1–1 AET) (4–3 pen.)

Final
Étoile 0–2 Brillante

Awards
Botte Dorée: ST Gwenaël Cazenave, Lumière
Gant Doré: GK Marie-Françoise Benett, Étoile
Ballon d'Or: CM Aurélie Dior, Brillante
Le Choix National Team for WC 89
Nickname: Les Élus, Les Jaune et Noir
Home Venue: Sang des Martyrs (Cap. 20,100)
All-Time Record: 17-4-12, WC Record: 15-4-10
BoF 75: 5-1-2
WC 88 Qualifying: 9-3-6
CoH 80: 1-0-2
CE 30: 2-0-2

Management Staff
Manager: Hélène Monet, 40
Assistant Manager: Florence Dior, 48
Physio: Clarence Mardin, 42

Starting Lineup:
Goalkeeper: Marie-Françoise Benett, 24 Étoile, 6 ft 5 in

Right Back: Isaac Morneau, 23, Brillante, 6 ft 3 in
Center Back: Adolphe Pleimelding, 24, Étoile, 6 ft
Center Back: Éloi Bouthillier, 22, Aube, 6 ft 8 in
Left Back: Béatrice Pueyrredón, 20, Étoile, 6 ft 1 in

Right Midfielder: Élise Lacan, 25, Brillante, 6 ft 2 in
Center Midfielder: Léa Leloup, 21, Lumière, 6 ft 3 in
Attacking Midfielder: Aurélie Dior, 23, Brillante, 6 ft 1 in - On Loan to Ridgewell rovers (TMB)
Center Midfielder: Hervé Kaplan, 26, Croiser, 6 ft 2 in
Left Midfielder: Henry Grant, 28, Étoile, 6 ft 4 in CAPITAINE

Striker: Gwenaël Cazenave, 21, Lumière, 6 ft 1 in - On Loan to Mid-Capital (SYL)

Reserves
Goalkeeper: Genevieve Porton, 23, Glacée, 6 ft 7 in
Goalkeeper: Davy Kléber, 22, Aube, 6 ft 4 in

Right Back: Flore Dembélé, 20, Aube, 6 ft
Center Back: Mathis Bertillon, 21, Marquée, 6 ft 1 in
Center Back: Ingrid Bureau, 24, Glacée, 6 ft 2 in
Left Back: Jérémy Marchal, 23, Ailes, 6 ft 6 in

Right Midfielder: Océane Manaudou, 25, Lumière, 6 ft 2 in
Center Midfielder: Fabrice Bessette, 21, Croiser, 6 ft 5 in
Attacking Midfielder: Élie Rouzet, 23, Chevalier, 6 ft 8 in
Center Midfielder: Émeline Doisneau, 26, Glacée, 6 ft 4 in
Left Midfielder: Brice Vasseur, 23, Croiser. 6 ft 2 in

Striker: Rolande Peletier, 23, Brillante, 6 ft 1 in
Key Characters:

GK Marie-Françoise Benett
With the arrest of Francine Pellier for fraternization, Benett steps into the role of starting keeper for Les Élus, a role that requires much concentration and puts you in tremendous pressure. Coming off a career season, her unique combination of aggression, recognition of flow, reflexes, and cerebral acuity have the Chosen believing she could be as effective as Pellier, if not more. The stage is now hers.

CB Éloi Bouthillier
He may only be twenty-two and barely have four seasons of Ligue Légère under his belt, but he's being heralded by The Chosen media as one of the better defenders in the last decade. With a mean streak in him that results in brutal tackles and a good knowledge of the goings-on on the field, it's no wonder that he's been talked up so much. Possessing a very moldable personality and a willingness to learn, he's going to be the future of The Chosen for years to come.

LM Henry Grant
Henry Grant has been on his third team already in his tenth season for Les Élus, having played for Brillante and Ailes before settling with Étoile. He's good for at least one highlight of a bending goal every season. With The Chosen's 4-5-1, having players that can create scoring opportunities remain of paramount importance, and Grant will be called upon to contribute. He's one of the most vocal of the lot, having connections with both the Grand Bishop of the Church and the Grand Bishop of the Interior. He hasn't used the connections so far, but it'll be interesting to see what happens if the team struggles.

AM Aurélie Dior
Playing the spearhead part of the 4-5-1, Dior will be the other player to try to score the goals for Les Élus. With a quick burst and creativity to boot, she knows when to make a play on the goal and when to pass the ball off. A model citizen that takes the job of sports very seriously, she's a perfectionist who drives herself to live every day as a better example than the day before. With her best days still ahead, she'll continue to be very important for Les Élus. She won the Ballon d'Or the previous season as Brillante lifted the trophy.

ST Gwenaël Cazenave
With Gavin Lavigne being arrested for fraternization, everyone wondered who would be the next striker to play the spearhead of their formation; enter one Gwenaël Cazenave, a dribbler, pacer, and short-range shooter that has an unending motor. His presence will likely work very well with the way that Dior can press with the ball.

CM Élie Rouzet
If The Chosen are behind late, they have the ability to replace one of their center midfielders for Élie Rouzet. She's more of the "Shoot first, ask questions later" type of player with a license to shoot. Thankfully, she's got decent range and a good follow-through.

MG Hélène Monet
The woman in charge that helped Chevaliers win Saison 39 after many seasons of futility, Monet is more of a facilitator than a tactician. With players coming from all the teams of the League coming together, her skills will be needed to put aside their egos and work together as a team.
Last edited by Le Choix on Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Theocratic Isolationist Dictatorship currently residing in Esportiva
Puppet of Chromatika

Juvencus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Juvencus » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:47 am

SQUADRA NAZIONALE DI JUVENCUS

Information about Juvencus:
Capital: Pomena
Population: 130,656,702 ethnic Juven, with a total of 150,048,720 including naturalised immigrants
Demonym: Juven
Country Code: JUE
Football Association: JFA(Juven Football Association)
Nicknames: Gli attaccanti(The attackers), La squadra(The team)
Football philosophy: Football in Juvencus has always been traditionally defensive, with a major focus towards sticking together on the backlines and creating fast counter-attacks whenever possible. On the international level, AC Pomena's style dubbed "il Pomenienze" was brought over to the team by legendary coach August Toset. Il Pomenienze focused on enhancing the offensive aspect of the previous plays, forgetting the term defense with a high line and creating pressure as well as bombarding the opposing side in hopes of scoring. More contemporary managers have seen the flaws in that strategy and have decided on a more balanced approach of effective attacking or counterattacking while maintaining a disciplined high defensive line.

Starting XI:

GK:Taddeo Bulgari(Age 34)(Picgliara Calcio)
Description: Bulgari's career in faraway Togonistan has been a mystery to many. Legends of great leaps and leading the team with or without the captain's badge is what always served the goalkeeper his first team spot in all 11 cycles in the modern history of the country.

CB:Carlo Callejon(Age 24)(Wirr TsiImage)
Description: Callejon is quite hot-headed as a person and even more so as a player which leads to him getting in a lot of quarrels with opposing players. Though not a tall or particularly physical player(being 183cm tall), under normal circumstances his positioning, speed and tackling ability have always been the attributes to look out when it comes to him. He has an impressive influence on the team, especially under pressure, with the current championship win at Chromatika under his club Wirr Tsi, his confidence will be at an all-time high which might translate to some exceptional defending for the competition to come.

CB:Pau Puig(Age 21)(AC Serone)
Description: With Bassi's sudden disappearance, Puig is given a starting role. A non-traditional Juven defender, being tall, bulky and relatively slow, although keeping to the perfect positioning scheme of the team, Puig is the brick wall of la squadra and it is almost impossible to get through him, especially in strength and header battles.

CB:Izotz Ibarra(Age 31)(AC Pomena)
Description: The oldest player in the backline, Ibarra will certainly be giving guidance to his teammates as they approach their own peaks. He has all the traits of a traditional Juven defender, those being perfect positioning, speed and incredible tackling ability, however one thing also adds up and this is his vision and expert clearances of the ball. Most of said clearances lead to counter-attacks and goals.

CDM:Nino Russo(Age 34)(Hepley UnitedImage)(Second Captain)
Description: The major, yet hidden, playmaker of the team. Russo has always dictated the speed and pace on which the team resume play, whether it is to play possessively or bring a quick counter-attack. His vision, crossing ability and great ball-control have always been staple elements that affected the team's play as a whole. He might be old and enjoying his retirement at Sannyamathland, but his contribution is still needed.

CDM:Pierre-Didier Kouyaté(Age 24)(U.S Scudelli)
Description: The half Banijan mastermind of the team, Kouyaté has always been dubbed as the successor of Russo. Much like him, he might dictate the speed and pace of la squadra's playing, with an excellent vision and brilliant passing ability to show for it. He can also fulfill the duties of a supplementary defender, as he possesses iron lungs and can move freely all around the pitch.

RM:Júlien Cantù(Age 29)(Bul Khungur Miners FCImage)
Description: Cantù has always been the orchistrator of right wing offenses, an accurate passer and pretty alright dribbler, he sticks to the sidelines most of the time. Might give that cheeky unexpected assist from out of nowhere.

LM:Michelangelo Santini(Age 26)(Baraldhur AFCImage)
Description: When we say Santini is fast, we mean it(people and especially atheletes from Juvencus are naturally faster than the average human or humanoid species). He can run the entire pitch in 9 and a half seconds with no sweat, but what really stands out is essentially his playmaking from the left side, with tons of crosses or through-balls to instigate plenty of attacks and usually delivers a lot of much-needed assists while at it. He might also have a magnet for yellow cards, due to his attitude or due to accidentally kicking opposing players in an effort to drible past them, as his strides are larger than those of the average human.

LF:Joaquim Martell(Age 35)(Ausharmuj MarusiImage)(Captain)
Description: Though old, Martell's goalscoring touch has not really faded, still being able to score all types of goals, from headers, to volleys, to freekicks and penalties, this man can do it all and will always lead the team forward using his masterful experience. Apart from that, he is also exceptional at finding tight holes in opposing defences that he can exploit for the benefit of his teammates, leading to him being involved in most goals the team scores.

RF:Patxi Etxeberria(Age 30)(AC Pomena)
Description: While Etxeberria is quite the poacher in AC Pomena, always with the back at goal and in beneficial positions, his playing on international stage is that of a free winger, allowing him to mostly provide rather than score goals. However, when he does score goals, they are always at an important time of the match, whether to get the team to the next stage of a competition or provide a much-needed victory.

CF:Julio Campana(Age 21)(New Lakeland Soccer ClubImage)
Description: Campana is an exceptionally fast learner and an even better goalscorer. His magic touch always has the ball inside the opposing team's net, with them having to pick it up. A strong right foot, he usually scores rockets from long distance and prefers to use his weaker left foot for chips and close-range shooting.

Main Substitutions:

GK:Marchisio De Pesca(Age 26)(AC Picilia)
Description: De Pesca's got leaps for days and incredibly quick, cat-like reflexes, he is the perfect substitution for Bulgari and perhaps might be replacing him as the cycle goes forward.

CB:Sebastian Solano(Age 25)(Odiol Vinceti)
Description: Solano is used to playing in defensive setups due to playing for Vinceti, using his positioning advantadge as well as the extra hidden Odiol Vinceti defensive tricks up his sleeve.

CB:Leandro Domingues(Age 23)(S.S.C Tipoli)
CDM:Josefina Portieri(Age 21)(TihonImage)

CDM:Félix Sissoko(Age 21)(Kingston FCImage)
Description: When in need, call Sissoko. Sissoko can instigate attacks out of thin air with a simple cross, or just a pass. His vision allows him to be always updated on the game. Though not particularly endurant, he makes up for it by being put in his place and playing his game. His first season in Quebec didn't see his squad clinch any IFCF spots, however he was one of the runner-ups for the U-23 player of the year award due to his exceptional individual imput to the team.

RM:Chimo Quaranta(Age 23)(AC Serone)
RM:Simon Oliveira(Age 21)(AC CuttiImage)
LM:Lucien Cavallo(Age 24)(AC Pomena)

LM:Tore Christian(Age 28)(Union JuvenImage)
Description: Christian might be a left midfielder, but he always pushes so far up he might be confused for a winger. Another speedy player and a great goalscorer.

LF:Martin Rocher(Age 31)(S.S.C Tipoli)

LF:Ganymede Garcia(Age 21)(MipojoseonImage)
Description: Garcia is a big game player right off the bat, he will score that one random header or tap-in when you least expect it, however he is a clinical finisher regardless. He is coming off a strong start in Quebec, with a runner-up finish for his team.

RF:Joao Pereyra(Age 22)(U.S Remeno)
Description: A very technical player, with the ball always stuck on his feet no matter how many people you dump on him. An exceptional dribbler, clinical finisher and a provider. He is a gem, the most complete player and with some adjustments could even be a galactico.

RF:Matias Nespoli(Age 25)(Porcara FC)

CF:Giordano Limene(Age 25)(Stanmorn FCImage)
Description: Limene is the definition of a team player, able to find space to give to a teammate if the situation arises, however he is also a deadly finisher. His first season saw Stanmon finish 1 position short off IFCF competition, but he managed to score 14 as well as provide 8 for a phenomenal first season abroad.

CF:Santo Silvestri(Age 30)(Port Tacassam FCImage)
Description: Silvestri has always been the team's main scorer in the frontlines but a recent fall from grace has costed him his position while he tries to regain his strong finishing ability. As he is getting older, that position is getting more and more jeopardized.

Reserves:
GK:Juan Carlos Ungaro(Age 21)(U.S Scudelli)
GK:Iago Asputti(Age 22)(AS Aguajú)
CB:Lucia Agnelli(Age 20)(Victoriaville CityImage)
CB:Carlos Coste(Age 20)(FC Tiscan)
CDM:Giuseppe Conte(Age 22)(AC Serone)
RM:Ekain Zuñiga(Age 30)(AS Aguajú)
LM:Pietro Alberte(Age 22)(U.S Remeno)
LF:Edu Coste(Age 21)(AC Pomena)
RF:Maria Zambrotta(Age 22)(FC Herone)
CF:Brunella Tafani(Age 30)(AC Picilia)
CF:Paulo Castelli(Age 27)(AC Pomena)

Main formation:

Staff:
Main Coach:Dudu Madeiros
Assistant Coach:Calixto Conti
Assistant Coach:Sebastian Galletti
Team Doctor:Carlo Micheli
Team Physician:Mathis Rotolo

Roster comments & tactics:
Dudu Madeiros experimented with a mostly young and inexperienced roster during the Independent Associations Cup, which did not bear fruit coming into the competition. It might have been the pressure of the stage, or the typical Independent Associations Cup cursed that has always been following the team around. With everything behind now, Madeiros decided to take a deep look to foreign associations and reorganised the team so some thorns would not be in the way of the rest, starting lineup players would get to the bench and a lot more players would get playtime. With this change, he introduced a system of reserves so instead of dragging 30 or more players along every trip, he should be having a stable number of around 23 to 25 players with him on each visit.

The tactics will not change all too much, a 3-4-3 system which is flexible enough to become a 5-3-2 or a 3-2-5 at any moment, with fluid movement on each players' side of the pitch. Attacking will be mainly focused through crosses in the middle, while through balls and volleys will be used from the side, with an emphasis on being quick-footed and agile, a rotations as such may be comfortable for both starters and substitutions. Defending will be given more emphasis on positioning at the right place at the right time and by thinking ahead. Speed is la squadra's best friend and by using this system, Madeiros is trying to take the best out of every single player.

The Juven national team supports a free Qusmo! Thank you for the kits, uni-q!

Il Nuovo Stadio Olimpico della Pomena, Pomena(Capacity: 137,000)

The team will be returning to its initial home, the stadio Olimpico in Pomena, a state of the art and gargantuan stadium, it hosts the games of AC Pomena in the league as well as the Copa di Juvencus final. It has all sorts of amenities in and out of it from shops, to vendors, lounges as well as everything else one can put on their mind.

The stadium of the capital has a different vibe from the previous Vinceti Catedral, all this colorful vibrance suddenly turns into an intimidating atmosphere which accurately represents the deep history of the nation. The chants feel a lot like a call to arms, ready to strengthen the Juven players while drums rhythmically beat through the entirety of the game. If a goal is scored, the loudest screams are to be heard throught the entire city, every celebration starting from this place is an emotional, triumphant celebration, echoing through the nation.

Located on the legendary Taranta Quartier of Pomena, it is in a central position not too far away from the city center and it is easily accessible by any means necessary, such as by train(being near the Taranta, Antelope and Vittoria stations), by bus, or by car.

Godmod scoring events: No
RP injuries to my players: Yes, light ones only
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes, 3 per game and notify me in TGs or discord for which players you carded
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes, 1 per game and notify me in TGs or discord for which players you carded
Godmod other events: Depends on severity, TG me or message me through discord for more
Style modifier: +3
Last edited by Juvencus on Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Empire of Juvencus
Diverse yet united
Demonym: Juven Trigram: JUE Capital: Pomena
Sonnel is my home<3

Al Qurija
Secretary

Founded: Oct 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Qurija » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:56 am

Al Qurija National Team

Information about Al Qurija:
Capital: Al Qurija
Population: 18,856,627
Demonym: Qurijan
Country Code: QRJ
Football Association: QFF (Qurijan Football Federation)
Nicknames: The broken, the secret champs
Football philosophy: A majority Arabic, yet very multicultural nation and an important trading outpost throught history, it has seen many people and influences from all around Sonnel and the multiverse. With a lot of Juven immigrants, their style of play has been inspired by the older style of Juven football which focuses on a concrete defence and an effective attack instead of bombarding the opposing side with chances. But with the local Slavic, Guarani as well as Korean minorities giving their own touch to the game, Al Qurija has a flavor of football that's pretty much unprecedented by most sides and it worked wonders in their Baptism of Fire campaign. (On which they finished 4th!) This multiculturalism does come at a price due to language barriers, despite the mandatory teaching of arabic at schools in different regions of the country. That is because students ignore it and opt to learn their own native languages instead. It is, as the name suggests, a broken nation.

Starting XI:
GK:Mahmud Maksimovic(Age 28)(Internazionale Serone)
CB:Ayoub Najm(Age 23)(AC Herona)
CB:Stojko Popovski(Age 32)(Porcara FC)(Captain)
RB:Jun Abdulrashid(Age 34)(FC Demena)
LB:Fatin Al-Ghazzawi(Age 25)(Union Juven)
CM:Ghalib Mohammed(Age 28)(U.S Remeno)
RM:Abbas Gim(Age 29)(S.S.C Pacgliari)
LM:Zlatan Krstevski(Age 26)(USC Toro)(Second Captain)
RF:Seokjin Kang(Age 32)(AS Odiol Vorona)
LF:Yamandú Gonzalez(Age 22)(Picgliara Calcio)
CF:Modevideo Carpi(Age 25)(AC Serone)

Substitutions:
GK:Faraj Han(Age 25)(Iron City)
GK:Qadir Ahmed(Age 23)(Herona Calcio)
CB:Mohammad Al-Wazir(Age 22)(FC Piluzzi)
RB:Ahmet Mufti(Age 27)(USC Toro)
LB:Kim Hoseok(Age 20)(FC Demena)
CM:Ibrahim Amjad(Age 28)(Internazionale Serone)
RM:Serafim Beziri(Age 31)(Herona Calcio)
LM:Shareef Karimi(Age 24)(Porcara FC)
RF:Ali Shaqiri(Age 23)(AC Herona)
LF:Nursultan Dimitrov(Age 26)(FC Tiscan)
CF:Ismail Nikolovski(Age 23)(Union Juven)

Roster comments: With the internationalisation of the Juven Campionato, a number of professional Qurijans now call a few of the teams in the league their home. Affected by the way the campionato is being played, they might try to immitate the different styles of most teams, with an emphasis on the classic brick wall and clinical finishing approach. Fast players do exist in the frontlines, with Gonzalez and Krstevski on the left side of the pitch, while the right side is more of a mediating side to calm down the playing of the team. Talented striker Modevideo Carpi will most likely be the one to try to finish most attempts at scoring a goal, with Gonzalez and Kang being supplementary goal scorers with a main focus on assisting him. On the backlines there's a sweet balance between youth and experience, with captain Popovski directing the brick wall depending on what attacks they face, while youthful and bulky Najm can be a wall on his own, the side defenders will use their athleticism to stop any incoming offensives from the side. Overall their experience on the Campionato should serve them well when facing competition in the world cup qualifiers. As for this return's focus, the team will focus on getting as high as possible in the table and possibly get invited for the Cup of Harmony for extra experience. Silverware is secondary for the time being as working as a team will get a lot more gravity. No changes to the tactics, Porras seems to trust the lads with his life.

Staff:
Main Coach:Pau Porras
Assistant Coach:Fihr Muhammed Bousaid
Assistant Coach:Roberto Guzman Mahmoud
Team Doctor:Chakeer Abdularahmad
Team Physician:Abdul Petrevski

Petro Mohammed Stadium(Capacity: 98,000)

A state of the art stadium adorning the lavishly built beach area of the capital Al Qurija, Petro Mohammed is quite the spectacle. Its original purpose is to house national team football games as well as house several of the city's -surprisingly still- semi-professional league teams and the cup final. Petro Mohammed is an enormous stadium that provides all services and amenities for all visitors of the stadium, Qurijan or not. The Federal budget has made sure to cover up the costs of the numerous supermarkets, lounges and even permanent stands with numerous stand-owning chains. The atmosphere from inside the stadium is spectacular as the multiculturalism can be felt, from the indigenous arab-speaking people to the Slavic-languages speaking people, the Korean-speaking people, the Guarani-speaking people and Italian & French-speaking Juven all coming up with different chants and colors to fill up the stadium. With a lot of waving flags and different signs being commonplace, the place feels like a giant mural dedicated to Al Qurija, flares and Qurijan flag-colored smokes are also commonplace as is smoking different herbs in different sides of the stadium, however there's safe spots for visiting fans and families to make it as fun and accessible towards everyone.

I'd like to thank Filindostan for these kits!

RP Permissions
Choose my scoring events: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yea, of course you can, go crazy, make my goalkeeper temporarily blind while you guys are shooting at him or something.
Godmod Injuries to my players: No
Give Yellow Cards to my players: Yes, 1 per game.(see below, if it's a 2nd yellow)
Give Red Cards to my players: Yes, 1 per 2 games, with a preferred punishment of 1-3 matchdays during the qualifiers and just 1 during the world cup proper or cup of harmony.
Godmod other events: Yes, however in regards to the coronavirus or any plague-related RPs, the country just recently stopped an epidemic of grand levels of its own, so it'd be wise not to RP another one.
RP injuries to my players: Yea, but nothing too serious such as world cup-ending or career-ending. The max is 2-matchday long injuries.
Style Modifier: -2
[16:20] <VilTur> baruna should host with eastfield lodge
[16:20] <VilTur> and they can call it Beastfield Lodge

Bongo Johnson
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 18, 2012

Postby Bongo Johnson » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:17 pm

Incorporated States of Bongo Johnson
Official World Cup 89 Roster

Head Coach - Jean-Claude Benoit
Asst. Coach - Jean-Baptiste Benoit

Style Modifier: +1.75
Formation: 4-2-3-1

Starting Eleven

GK: Adam Jones
LB: Frederick Frick
CB: Bolzak Teebaghar
RB: Jordy Nelson
DM: Hands McGurkin
LM: Michael van Bichael
CM: Kiplet Hurston
RM: Chaplain Crabtree
LW: Speedy Wheels
CF: Bongald
RW: Schnitzer Longmont

Bench

GK: Spobe Rogers
LB: Rudy van Zant
CB: Paul Creenis
CM: Walter Puterbaugh
RM: Bob Graff
LW: Danny Provolone
RW: Balthazar

Code: Select all
RP Permissions
Choose my scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: No
Godmod Injuries to my players: No
Give Yellow Cards to my players: Yes (two per match)
Give Red Cards to my players: No
Last edited by Bongo Johnson on Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud host of World Bowl XXXII and World Bowl XXXIII
Appearances: 2 (82, 83)
Current rank: 148th
Highest rank: 41st (83)
Lowest rank: 262nd (79)
Best finish: Round 1 (82, 83)

G.A.F.A. I Undefeated Season and Champions
G.A.F.A. II 11-0 Regular Season

Venmere
Spokesperson

Founded: May 07, 2020

Postby Venmere » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:17 pm

VENMERE NATIONAL SOCCER TEAM

UNIFORMS:

ROSTER:
Venmere employs a 4-4-2 strategy.

Goalkeepers: Tobias Nelson (S), Flint Turner (R), Thomas Phillips (R)

Defenders: David Cooper (S), Alexander Clark (S), Jeremiah Harris (S), Hyrum Green (S), Solomon Harris (R), Mason Miller (R), John Ward (R), Hunter Thompson (R), Nicolas Roberts (R), Stephen Barnes (R)

Midfielders: Eli Mitchell (S), Nathaniel Martin (S), Simon Jones (S), Ethan Parker (S), Mark Evans (R), Michael Anderson (R), Zachary Moore (R), Adam Morgan (R), Cornelius Roberts (R), Rufus King (R)

Forwards: Aaron Petersen (S), Lucius Russell (S), Asher Wright (R), Raphael Fisher (R), Joshua Richardson (R), Micah Robinson (R)

My 3-letter shorthand is VNM.

In the event my opponent posts an RP first, they may:

Select my scorers — Yes
Give out yellow cards to my players — Yes
Give out red cards to my players — No
RP injuries to my players — Yes
Godmod injuries — No
Godmod scoring events — Yes
Godmod other events — Yes

Use your common sense, don't kill my players or get them kicked out of the tournament.
11-7, Quarterfinals, International Baseball Slam XIV
13-17, 6th in Group B, WBC 52
6-14, 6th in Group C, WBC 55
Total International Record: 30-38

3rd place in Group B, BoF 76

3-6, World Bowl 44

All these achievements testify to the fact that I am not very good at sports XD
Please TG me if you want me to join your event

Lathamford
Envoy

Founded: Sep 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Lathamford » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:25 pm

Lathamford Football Association National Team

Management Team

Nickname: The Speedy Cat
Style Modifier: - 2
Formation: 3 - 4 - 3
KPB 2.44

President: Dr. Oscar von Cassbailey Image
Manager: Pedro Menendez-Sutra d'Ame, 40 Image
A bit of a wildcard that rose quickly through the Management ranks, Pedro Menendez-Sutra d'Ame was a player-manager in one of the regional leagues before he was noticed by the Brisara brass. He took charge of the Hammers on a one-year tryout and promptly led them to the Red League, where they stayed for five seasons. His best season in the Red League was the initial year where they surprised everyone by finishing fourth; afterward, they were a consistent midtable team that didn't dip below thirteenth. In the most recent season, though, they slipped up at the last few matchdays and ended up relegated in fifteenth place. As a Manager, he's more of a player's manager who looks to foster relationships and get everyone to play at their highest level. He prefers having active wingers and a striker who predominantly plays in front of everyone else, and his system also relies on having very active defensive backs (right back and left-back). As he is only forty, he thinks that a stint abroad will help him gain more experience before returning someday down the line. (GPH Rating - 5+.)
Former club: Brisara FC Image

Assistant Manager: Osborne Shrivenham (Rotor Blewbury FC) Image
Fitness Coach: Lidley Freemore Image
Goalkeeper Coach: James Close Image
Physio: Alice Snowbridge Image
Team Doctor: Dr. Nancy von Kafers Image
Opposition Scout: Samuel Beckettfield Image
Achievement: 3rd Place BoF76

First Eleven
GK		Glen Greenash (Tractor Grasswind FC)			Image		#1
DC Clayton Decker (Lokomotive Featherwood FC) VC Image #2
DC Martin Haymoore (Lokomotive Featherwood FC) Image #3
DC Dustin Skelmersdale (Dinamo Thetford FC) C Image #4
ML Joe Wymondham (Goldfinger United FC) Image #5
MR Carter Colfield (Lokomotive Featherwood FC) Image #6
MC Adolf Wyvernchaser (Torpedo Stocksbridge FC) Image #7
MC Jonah Hargreave (Rotor Blewbury FC) Image #8
FC Giles Kingsley (Rotor Blewbury FC) Image #9
FC Otto Farrowsteam (Lokomotive Featherwood FC) Image #10
FC Matt Falconderry (Dynamo Buttercourt FC) Image #11

Set Pieces
Penalty Taker - Otto Farrowsteam
Free-kick Taker - Joe Wymondham
Corner Taker - Carter Colfield (R) and Joe Wymondham (L)
Throw-in Taker - Martin Haymoore (R), Dustin Skelmersdale (both), and Clayton Decker (L)

Team Instruction
Philosophy: Fluid
Strategy: Attacking
Passing Style: Short pass
Closing Down: High Pressing
Counter Attack: Yes
Offside Trap: Yes

Team Record
MAC8-1	Greenash, Decker, Izzard-Crew [Ashleigh], Skelmersdale (C), Haymoore, Wymondham, Wyvernchaser, Hargreave [du Graypelt], Colfield, Farrowsteam, Caskwoods [Falconderry]
MAC8-2 Greenash, Decker [Barrington], Ashleigh, Skelmersdale (C), Haymoore, Wymondham, Selfridge, Hargreave [du Graypelt], Colfield, Farrowsteam, Falconderry
MAC8-3 Hydradust, Ashleigh, Darrington, Skelmersdale (C), Haymoore, Wymondham, Selfridge [T. Ashleigh] , du Graypelt, Colfield, Farrowsteam [Grantham], Falconderry
Fr01 Baymartin, Skelmersdale (C), Decker [Wolfsong], Izzard-Crew, Wymondham, Colfield [Selfridges], Colfield, Wyvernchaser, Farrowsteam, Caskwoods, Falconderry [Grantham]
BoF76-1 Greenash, Decker, Skelmersdale (C), Haymoore [Darrington], Wymondham, Wyvernchaser, Hargreave [du Graypelt], Colfield, Farrowsteam, Caskwoods, Falconderry [Kingsley]
BoF76-2 Greenash, Decker, Skelmersdale (C) [Wolfsong], Haymoore, Wymondham, Wyvernchaser, Hargreave, Colfield [V.Selfridges], Farrowsteam, Caskwoods [A.Caskwoods], Kingsley
BoF76-3 Greenash, Wolfsong (Barrington), Skelmersdale (C), Haymoore, Wymondham, Wyvernchaser, Hargreave, V.Selfridges, Farrowsteam (Grantham), Caskwoods (Kingsley), Falconderry
BoF76-4 Greenash, Decker, Skelmersdale (C) (Darrington), Haymoore, Wymondham, Wyvernchaser, Hargreave (du Graypelt), Colfield, Farrowsteam , Caskwoods (A. Caskwoods), Kingsley
BoF76-5 Greenash, Decker, Skelmersdale (C), Haymoore, Wymondham, Wyvernchaser, Hargreave (T.Ashleigh), Colfield, Grantham , Caskwoods (Farrowsteam), Kingsley (Falconderry)
BoF76R16 Greenash, Decker, Skelmersdale (C), Haymoore, Wymondham (Faraday), Wyvernchaser, Hargreave, Colfield, Farrowsteam , Caskwoods (A.Caskwoods), Kingsley (Falconderry)
BoF76-QF Greenash, Decker (Darrington), Skelmersdale (C), Wolfsong, Wymondham, du Graypelt (T. Ashleigh), Hargreave, Colfield, Farrowsteam , A. Caskwoods (Grantham), Falconderry
BoF76-SF Greenash, Wolfsong, Skelmersdale (C) (Barrington), Haymoore (J. Ashleigh), Wymondham, du Graypelt, Hargreave, Colfield, Farrowsteam, Caskwood (Kingsley), Falconderry
BoF763PO Baymartin, Darrington, Skelmersdale (C) (Barrington), Wolfsong, Faraday, Wyvernchaser, Hargreave (T. Ashleigh), Selfridges, Farrowsteam, Grantham (A. Caskwoods), Kingsley
Fr02 Glowsnarl, Decker, Skelmersdale (C) (Barrington), Haymoore, Wymondham, Wyvernchaser, Hargreave (T. Ashleigh), Colfield, Farrowsteam, Kingsley, Falconderry (Clawbrand)
Fr03 Hydradust, J. Ashleigh, Wolfsong, Darrington, Faraday (Colfield), T. Ashleigh, du Graypelt, Grantham, A. Caskwood (Kingsley), Clawbrand (Falconderry)
FR04 Greenash, Decker, Skelmersdale (C), Haymoore, Wymondham, Wyvernchaser, Hargreave (du Graypelt), Colfield (Selfridges), Farrowsteam, Kingsley (A. Caskwoods), Falconderry

NAME	NATIONALITY	CAPS	GOAL
Hydradust Image 2 0
Baymartin Image 2 0
Greenash Image 11 0
Decker Image 10 0
Wolfsong Image 7 0
Izzard-Crew Image 2 0
Ashleigh Image 5 0
Skelmersdale © Image 15 0
Haymoore Image 12 1
Wymondham Image 14 1
Wyvernchaser Image 11 1
Hargreave Image 13 0
du Graypelt Image 9 1
Selfridges Image 7 0
Colfield Image 14 4
Farrowsteam Image 15 13
Caskwoods Image 9 4
Falconderry Image 13 0
Barrington Image 5 0
Darrington Image 6 0
T. Ashleigh Image 6 0
Grantham Image 7 0
Kingsley Image 11 2
A. Caskwoods Image 7 0
Faraday Image 3 0
Glowsnarl Image 1 0
Clawbrand Image 2 0

Reserve Player
GK	Terry Glowsnarl (Royal Farrowdraft FC)				Image		#21
GK Rolf Hydradust (Dinamo Thetford FC) Image #22
DC Joseph Ashleigh (Lokomotive Featherwood FC) Image #23
DC Theodore Darrington (Dynamo Buttercourt FC) Image #24
DC Bradley Barrington (Rotor Blewbury FC) Image #25
DC Xavier Wolfsong (Dinamo Thetford FC) Image #26
ML Simon Faraday (Lokomotive Featherwood FC) Image #27
MR Vorn Selfridges (Rotor Blewbury FC) Image #28
MC Theodore Ashleigh (Rotor Blewbury FC) Image #29
MC Sebastian du Graypelt (Royal Farrowdraft FC) Image #30
FC Frederick Grantham (Spartak Eaglearm FC) Image #31
FC Alan Caskwoods (Dinamo Thetford FC) Image #32
FC Morten Clawbrand (Royal Farrowdraft FC) Image #33

National Stadium

Select my scorers — Yes
Give out red cards to my players — No
Godmod injuries — No
Godmod scoring events — No
Godmod other events — No

Matchday	Game				Arena						Game Sponsor
MD1: Lathamford vs. Darmen @Thousandforks National Arena (30,000) Aeroford
MD3: Lathamford vs. Sylestone @Thousandforks National Arena (30,000) LathamOil
MD5: Lathamford vs. Talamia @Thousandforks National Arena (30,000) LathaMines
MD6: Lathamford vs. Srednjaci @Thousandforks National Arena (30,000) LathamLube
MD8: Lathamford vs. Melbergia @Thousandforks National Arena (30,000) Organic Councils
MD11: Lathamford vs. Schima Bas @Thousandforks National Arena (30,000) Franco deWolf International Airport
MD13: Lathamford vs. Eura @Thousandforks National Arena (30,000) Farrowdraft Corporation
MD16: Lathamford vs. Agresos @Thousandforks National Arena (30,000) Sprowston Energy
MD18: Lathamford vs. Chromatik @Thousandforks National Arena (30,000) Rookfish Technology
Last edited by Lathamford on Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:08 am, edited 8 times in total.

Bollonich
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Bollonich » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:58 am

The Bollonischian National Football Team

The Bollonischian Football Federation

The Bollonischian National Football Team represents the nation of Bollonich at international footballing events such as the World Cup, Cup of Harmony and Copa Rushmori. The Bollonischian National Team made their official debut at World Cup Qualifying 88 against Al Qurija. The National Team had a very successful campaign in WCQ 88 finishing 5th in Group 6 ahead of teams like Sannyamathland, Rangers FC and North Japan. We also defeated the pot 1 seed in our group, Zwangzug 1-0 away and held them to a 0-0 draw at home. After a very successful World Cup Qualifying our side travelled to Græntfjall to participate in the Even Frostier Cup where we were paired into Group P with Baggieland, Barunia and hosts Græntfjall. In our first game we defeated Baggieland 2-1 however two consecutive defeats in the next matches sent us straight out of the Even Frostier Cup. After taking part in the 80th Cup of Harmony the Bollonischian footballers made their way to Mytanija to participate in the Copa Rushmori. Starting the tournament in style with a 4-4 draw against Darmen the rest of the tournament went downhill we suffered defeats to both San Ortelio and Sargossa failing to qualify for the Round of 16. The National Football Team returns to international foray with the 89th World Cup Qualifiers aiming to repeat our heroics from the 88th edition.

General Facts
Highest Rank : 125
Current Unbeaten Streak : None
Longest Unbeaten Streak : 4 (4 wins)
Debut : vs Al Qurija @ Petro Mohammed Stadium, WCQ 88
Biggest win: 5 - 2 vs Montaña Verde; Friendly
Biggest Loss : 7 - 2 vs Vdara; Friendly
Highest Goalscorer : Dennis Perry - 21

Squad
Shirt No.   Name                  Pos.       Age       Pld.     Goals      Assists      CS       Clubs          
#1 Sirigu GK 22 32 0 0 6 Vreton United
#16 Frederico Valvi GK 20 9 0 0 0 Avondale City FC
#99 Tamni Aubrey Earl GK 21 0 0 0 0 Vreton City FC

#2 Gerard Ingit [c] CB 32 35 1 0 Vreton City FC
#3 Jeremy Ploy CB 28 34 0 0 Vreton United

#26 Klingto CB 29 23 0 1 SC Lagos
#19 Seeru Vishwa CB 27 11 0 0 Vreton City FC
#4 Sylvester Lindsey RB 29 31 0 2 Vreton United
#22 Wade Moreno RB 31 10 0 0 SC Lagos
#18 Bobby Burns LB 24 29 0 2 SC Lagos
#23 Hadden Goodman LB 22 11 0 0 Vreton United

#5 Gerald Swanson [vc] CDM 31 29 0 0 SC Lagos
#6 Miles Hum CDM 22 33 1 5 Vreton City FC

#15 William Clark CDM 26 6 1 0 Vreton United
#36 Domenic Law CDM 21 1 0 0 FC Maihar
#8 Cliff Fennimore CM 28 11 0 4 SC Lagos
#12 Ed Douglas CM 20 20 3 6 SC Lagos
#20 Archer Wheelock CM 18 0 0 0 East Akusha CF
#10 Bryant Marshall CAM 21 30 11 13 Virtus Redoccio
#26 Tad Rios CAM 28 25 6 2 Vreton City FC

#14 Buck Moreno RW 18 30 8 6 Fermont United
#11 Ned Cummings RW 31 18 4 2 Vreton United
#7 Stuart Schmit LW 22 36 6 14 Vreton City FC
#21 Randolph Abbott LW 29 15 2 0 Vreton United
#9 Dennis Perry CF 30 32 21 1 Fermont United
#19 Linden Hayes CF 20 12 2 1 Signal Dannin
#13 Linnie Huxley CF 27 0 0 0 Macarthur City

The Starting 11 (4-2-3-1)

#1 Sirigu (GK) - Sirigu, Gildiric’s first choice keeper is a young and talented keeper who plays for Vreton United in the TPL. His performance is the WCQ was encouraging as he bagged 6 clean sheets. He will also star in Bollonich’s Copa Rushmori campaign as we attempt to reach the latter stages of the tournament in our first time.

#4 Sylvester Lindsey (RB) - Lindsey forms an integral part of Bollonich’s defence and performs a huge role of a full back in Gildiric’s tactical plan. His season with Vreton City has been more than successful. He has bagged 2 assists in his short national team career.

#2 Gerard Ingit (CB) © - Ingit forms the backbone of the defence and has served as immense role in his centerback partnership with Ploy. As Gerard enters the final years of his career he would like to compete at the highest level and give Bollonich all he has. He is also the captain and leader of the team who also inspires them.

#3 Jeremy Ploy (CB) - The 28 year old centreback who is entering the prime of his career is doing so in a time where Bollonich is at an all time high of it’s footballing prowess. He is as solid as a defender can get and will be one to watch out for.

#18 Bobby Burns (LB) - Bobby is a young and rising left back who’s skill in both attacking and defending greatly impresses Gildiric which has made him first choice. His exploits with SC Lagos were also highly commendable. He also nicked an assist in qualifying along with 6 clean sheets.

#5 Gerald Swanson (CDM) - Swanson, the 31 year old midfielder plays for SC Lagos, and his role in the tactical set up by Gildiric is immense and functions as a holding defender in what is a quite advanced midfield.

#6 Miles Hum (CDM) - Partnering Swanson in midfield is Miles Hum who is both energetic and skilled. His energetic nature is the reason he plays in an advanced position then Swanson linking the forwards to the defence and midfield.

#10 Bryant Marshall (CAM) - Marshall is the typical number 10, playing slightly behind Perry however in front of the midfield. He forms a crucial part of Gildiric’s 4-2-3-1 set up which wouldn’t function without him and he is also the player with the most goal involvements (24 - 11 goals and 13 assists).

#14 Buck Moreno (RW) - Buck Moreno is a relatively new player to the Bollonischian National Team, who became a starter during the course of the WCQ due to his tremendous performances. Moreno has scored 8 goals and bagged 6 assists in his exploits with the national team.

#7 Stuart Schmit (LW) - Schmit is a young and talented winger who forms a brilliant partnership with Buck Moreno his partner on the wings. Their exploits with Vreton City FC as well as his 6 goals and 14 assists in his short career reflect his talents in not only scoring but also assisting.

#9 Dennis Perry (CF) - Perry is the 30 year old striker from Fermont United was the most important player in Bollonich’s WCQ campaign where we finished 5th. He is what we call a modern day poacher who racks up goals as he likes, this can be seen in the 21 goals he has scored with the national team.

Coaching Staff
Name                  Age      Position                Previous Club  
Gildiric Likhijo 60 Manager Fermont United
Helen Renlope 38 Head Coach West Akusha CF
Hinou Nimko 48 Fitness Coach Vreton United
Gretchen Herutapp 45 Attacking Coach Blich
Blatini 47 Defensive Coach Getro City
Evan Uhm 37 Goalkeeping Coach Kingston FC

Medical Team
Name                     Age     Position             Speciality                                  
Dr. Rajob Falser 33 Head Physio Sports and Exercise Medicine (SEM) Physician
Dr. Hijunp Jewnner 40 Physio Sports and Exercise Medicine (SEM) Physician
Dr. Nikogohi Machuni 48 Team Surgeon Orthopaedic Surgeon and Consultant
Timothy Risuro 37 Assistant Physio Sports Medicine Nurse

RP Permissions
Godmod scoring events: Run it by me
RP injuries to my players: Yes, nothing career ending
Godmod Injuries to my players: No, if interesting TG me
Godmod injuries to my players: No, but if interesting contact me
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Maximum 3
Hand out red cards to my players: No more than yours
Godmod other events: No, if interesting run it by me

Style Modifier - 1.5
Meh

HUElavia
Minister

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby HUElavia » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:57 am

HUElavia National Football Team

Squad:
Goalkeepers-
#1: Gabriel Vannier
(32 Years Old) (1.86 m) (Olympique de Lourdes)
#13: Marta Marquez
(28 Years Old) (1.78 m) (RCD San Rafael)
#23: Pavlo Bohdanovych
(27 Years Old) (1.87 m) (Dynamo Bolovets)
XX: Ignacio Casillas
(18 Years Old) (1.83 m) (Real Curumba CF)
XX: Takiri Inka Huamani
(22 Years Old) (1.78 m) (FC Amaya)
XX: Fabiana Moura
(27 Years Old) (1.85 m) (FC Santos)

Defenders-
#2: Manuel Mendieta
(34 Years Old) (1.80 m) (CB) (Real Curumba CF)
#3: Nádia Resendes
(26 Years Old) (1.77 m) (CB) (FC Portimao)
#4: Chiyun Ji
(31 Years Old) (1.65 m) (LB-RB) (Bacnano FC)
#5: Ismael Lieberman
(31 years Old) (1.78 m) (RB-LB) (HUEsilia FC)
#12: Benito Larrangoz
(21 Years Old) (1.81 m) (LB-RB) (Athletic Club Itio)
#15: Gabriella Wentz
(29 Years Old) (1.73 m) (CB) (FC Bish)
#16: Sami Motocanchi Chaupin
(25 Years Old) (1.62 m) (RB-LB) (FC Natel)
#18: Samuel Di Donato
(28 Years Old) (1.80 m) (CB) (AC Romano)
XX: Sergi Pujals
(22 Years Old) (1.80 m) (CB) (RCD San Rafael)
XX: Lilli Otto
(23 Years Old) (1.76 m) (CB) (FC Bish)
XX: Ainhoa Mitarte
(21 Years Old) (1.70 m) (RB-LB) (FC Santiago)
XX: Joel Vogt
(24 Years Old) (1.78 m) (LB-RB) (FC Santos)
XX: Gabriel Dias Soares
(20 Years Old) (1.84 m) (CB) (HUEsilia FC)
XX: Adannaya Chyke
(19 Years Old) (1.68 m) (CB) (SC Gikoji)
XX: Xiu Zhang
(18 Years Old) (1.58 m) (LB-RB) (Yeugsaiwai FC)
XX: Justin Choffard
(19 Years Old) (1.72 m) (RB-LB) (AS Signelles)

Midfielders-
#6: Mathieu Guilbert
(31 Years Old) (1.78 m) (DM-CM-AM) (FC Santos)
#8: Liana Fonseca-Mantovani
(30 Years Old) (1.70 m) (DM-CM) (RCD San Rafael)
#10: Napoleone Torrisi
(29 Years Old) (1.79 m) (CM-AM) (AC Romano)
#14: Teresa Font
(22 Years Old) (1.62 m) (DM-CM) (RCD San Rafael)
#19: Diogo Nazario
(26 Years Old) (1.75 m) (CM-AM) (FC Santos)
#22: Flora Doisneau
(22 Years Old) (1.66 m) (DM-CM-AM) (AS Signelles)
XX: Xavier Alvarado
(30 Years Old) (1.75 m) (DM-CM-AM) (Real Curumba CF)
XX: Elvira Sergeyevna
(23 Years Old) (1.70 m) (CM-AM) (Dynamo Bolovets)
XX: Raul Cerqueira
(23 Years Old) (1.82 m) (DM-CM) (Vikingos CF)
XX: Saray Notario
(22 Years Old) (1.70 m) (CM-AM) (Vikingos CF)
XX: Daniel Dias Bosco
(24 Years Old) (1.79 m) (DM-CM) (FC Ourao)
XX: Lena Olegovna
(18 Years Old) (1.58 m) (CM-AM) (Locomotiv Chetka)

Attackers-
#7: Ringo Yamane
(23 Years Old) (1.64 m) (LW-RW) (Real Curumba CF)
#9: Raul Nascimento Jardim
(19 Years Old) (1.82 m) (ST-CF) (FC Santos)
#11: Woo-Jin Sol
(28 Years Old) (1.80 m) (RW-LW) (FC Portimao)
#17: Lorenzo Castilho Fagundes
(24 Years Old) (1.81 m) (LW-RW) (SL Careital)
#20: Pierrette Girault
(26 Years Old) (1.59 m) (CF-ST) (Olympique de Lourdes)
#21: Manuela Braz-Bitencourt
(27 Years Old) (1.74 m) (RW-LW) (FC Bish)
XX: Vinicius Gimenes Velho
(29 Years Old) (1.75 m) (RW-LW) (FC Santos)
XX: Eduard Romanovich
(26 Years Old) (1.82 m) (CF-ST) (Dynamo Bolovets)
XX: Iskay Chanca Caipa
(18 Years Old) (1.60 m) (RW-LW) (Defensores del Rio CF)
XX: Rafaela Lópes Lemos
(18 Years Old) (1.61 m) (LW-RW) (FC Natel)
XX: Yanira Carreiro
(23 Years Old) (1.68 m) (ST-CF) (Internacional Curumba)
XX: Reuben Kedar
(24 Years Old) (1.79 m) (RW-LW) (FC Rigente)

Head Coach:
Leonardo Conavacio (63 Years Old) (QUE)

Assistant Coaches:
Joana Bastos Fernandes (53 Years Old), Christian Palau (56 Years Old)

(For B-Team squad, switch all players with their back up counterpart. C-Team would be 3rd set of players per position, D-Team would be the last set of players)

Starting XI:
1 Vannier,
5 Lieberman, 3 Resendes, 2 Mendieta, 4 Ji
6 Guilbert, 8 Fonseca-Mantovani
11 Sol, 10 Torrisi, 7 Yamane
9 Nascimento

Roles-
Captain: Mendieta
Vice-Captain: Vannier, Ji
Free-Kicks: Torrisi, Sol
Penalties: Yamane, Nascimento
Corners: Guilbert, Fonseca-Mantovani

(Please view my Stadiums Factbook to take a look at where you will be playing)

Schedule for WC 89 Qualifiers

RP Permissions
Choose my goal scorers: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes, but nothing severe
Godmod Injuries to my players: Yes, but nothing severe
Suspend my players: Yes, but be reasonable
Godmod suspension events: Yes, but be reasonable
Last edited by HUElavia on Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Ottoman Syldavia
Secretary

Founded: Oct 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ottoman Syldavia » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:22 pm

Ottoman Syldavian National Team
Team Info
Manager: Frank De Gaal
Asst. Manager: Wilfred Henry
About
Coach De Gaal is the current head coach of Lukashenka CS of the Syldavian Super League. De Gaal is known for his "Double the offense, half the defense" strategies.

Captain: Jared Kubos
About
Jared Kubos, #24 and a forward, will return for his second World Cup as Captain of the Naitonal Team. He is known for being the best player in OS and being touted as,"the next Messi".

Goal Song

National Stadium

Team
Goalies
#1 Louis Timothe
#25 Kenneth Yancy
#00 Brian Robleas
#4: Alina Shved

Centre Forwards
#24: Jared Kubos(C)
#34: Michael Kerr
#48: Geoff der Werff
#49: Robbie Morgan

Wingers

Left Wingers
#50: Emmanuel Valot
#68: Louis Stanko
#30: Alvaro Barrio
#45: Przemysław

Right Wingers
#12: Albin Tyton
#2: Joe Sunderland
#3: Allan Kubo
#56: Calvin Bailey

Midfielders
#42: Martin Jones
#57: Matias Pizzarò
#99: Edison Gregore
#80: Raymond Weber
#92: Ahmed
#78: Samuel Miller

Centre-Backs
#54: Gerard Struber
#22: Mandela Ramaphosa
#67: Fabio Amaya
#90: Jakob Doncic

Fullbacks
#40: Frank Jorgensen
#20: Miguel Santos
#8: Sebastian Lima
#10: Rodney Schoenfield

Other Information

Style Modifier: +5

Coach De Gaal will use a Dutch 4-3-3 strategy tactic.

Preferred Goalscorers: No preferences
RP injuries to my players: Yes, but nothing that ends a career or too serious.
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes, but nothing too serious.
Last edited by Ottoman Syldavia on Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The People's National Federation of Ottoman Syldavia
Glory to the Federation.

Geektopia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Geektopia » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:47 pm

Geektopia WC Uru Information ǂ Each WC cycle now seniors a Geektopian person by 306.36 years, instead of a ludicrous, uncalculated 300. Minimum and maximum ages for footy players from the country are 1,656 through 4,140. These minimums and maximums lie roughly between 4,232 and 6,440 regarding managers (this meaning that Dingledine in WCQ88 was as old as Australia iirc). ǂ To the Quarterfinals: Attempt 2

Manager: Hojnacki (5,063 years)

DEBUTANT PLAYERS (+7) | [1T] = Starting player, [i] = Injured, [LC] = Low Confidence, [2T] = Regularly Plays as a Substitute, [3T] = Reserve Team, [NP] = Notable Player, [c] = Captain, [¢] = Vice Captain, [3Td] = Regularly Played as a Reserve, [2Td] = Regularly Played as a Substitute, [1Td] = Started, [AIM] = Raised in Aimena or partly Aimenan, [UNI] = Raised in Unimon or partly Unim onite, [BCN] = Raised in Burur caq Noaksi or partly Noaksian, [KAR] = Raised in Islas Cardinales or partly Cardinnic
• #3 Autianna 'ardiquswaa (Midfielder, 3330 years) [2T] [AIM]
• #2 Muratbek Nurasq Qaq Eul (Forward, 2640 years) [3T] [AIM]
• #11 Zalie 'amquk (Forward, 1671 years) [2T] [UNI]
• #24 Ringwald (Forward/Midfielder, 2919 years) [1T]
• #34 Jakius Krutiqayir Tarun (Forward, 3361 years) [2T]
• #25 Vert (Forward, 1975 years) [3T]
• #12 Emlee 'adqaliruq Tura Eaer (Forward, 2451 years) [2T] [UNI]
• #31 Jonaya Yudhrstaril Qaqr (Forward, 4077 years) [2T] [AIM]

CURRENT PLAYERS (26) | [1T] = Starting player, [i] = Injured, [LC] = Low Confidence, [2T] = Regularly Plays as a Substitute, [3T] = Reserve Team, [NP] = Notable Player, [c] = Captain, [¢] = Vice Captain, [3Td] = Regularly Played as a Reserve, [2Td] = Regularly Played as a Substitute, [1Td] = Started, [AIM] = Raised in Aimena or partly Aimenan, [UNI] = Raised in Unimon or partly Unim onite, [BCN] = Raised in Burur caq Noaksi or partly Noaksian, [KAR] = Raised in Islas Cardinales or partly Cardinnic
• #1 Swadley (Goalkeeper, 2331 years) [2T]
• #4 Livengood (Defender, 2481 years) [1T]
• #5 Dargy (Defender, 3006 years) [2T]
• #6 Germaine Sophie (Midfielder, 2106 years) [NP — An ex-gridiron player who is mostly known for how mindbogglingly stupid his post-game interviews in the World Bowl competitions of old came off as. His aggressiveness and playing style are a perfect showcase of how Sophie doesn't run it through before he acts. Although there is a difference when seeing someone having a natural talent for the creative and the unpredictable as opposed to making unconventional and idiotic blunders on the pitch, Germaine Sophie possesses both of these characteristics.] [1T]
• #7 Abdill (Midfielder/Forward, 2706 years) [1T]
• #8 Matkowski (Midfielder, 2706 years) [NP — Went to a training camp because of self-confidence issues and is now the primary choice for throw-ins. From Matkowski's impressive progress, he unknowingly coerced Dingledine that the more powerful a throw-in was, the more important to know who threw it in the first place. Looking into Matkowski's personal record, it's thirty five yards, at least ten more than the second longest distance by another countryman, Julio.] [1T]
• #9 Shamammi (Midfielder, 3006 years) [3T]
• #10 Nankervis (Midfielder, 2256 years) [2T]
• #13 Julio (Defender/Midfielder, 3081 years) [1T]
• #15 Lazzari (Forward, 2376 years) [NP — Lazzari's play style is speckled with fire on top of intensity, and for a Central Striker, he has countless traits that belong to a defender, like being excellent at slide tackling and possessing a ball recovery rate of eighty-eight percent in his seventy eight appearances as a forward at The Stinemates United. Almost never gets injured.] [1T]
• #16 Witrago (Midfielder, 2181 years) [3T]
• #17 Rolke (Defender/Forward, 2931 years) [1T]
• #18 Germain Sophie (Defender, 1356 years) [NP — Germaine Sophie's asexually reproduced son who starts on the pitch more often. It is said that once in a leap year GS18 won't sprain on the field.] [1T] [c]
• #19 Thorud (Defender, 2856 years) [1T]
• #20 Rinnert (Forward, 3156 years) [1T]
• #21 Higginbottom (Goalkeeper, 2106 years) [3T]
• #22 Lertora (Goalkeeper, 2706 years) [NP — Once said, "Imagine being a goalkeeper with the jersey number 1 and still not starting.".] [1T]
• #23 Rebimbas (Midfielder, 2856 years) [2T]
• #26 Gerking (Midfielder, 2256 years) [3T]
• #27 Swenty (Forward, 2106 years) [1T]
• #28 Ogrodowski (Defender, 2181 years) [3T]
• #29 Diminno (Midfielder/Defender, 2481 years) [NP — Isn't as mouthy as before, but Diminno's teammates and colleagues miss the whimsical, childish motivational advice he gave to others as if a talking jokebook. An element of happiness was taken from the team when newly appointed manager and workout expert Hojnacki told "Dimi", as his compatriots call him, to "straighten up".] [1T]
• #30 Ponti (Midfielder, 2406 years) [1T]
• #32 Knake (Goalkeeper, 3306 years) [3T]
• #33 Pitter (Midfielder, 2856 years) [NP — Up one file from a ball-sweeping defender to a ball-sweeping midfielder, Pitter made and adjusted to the change as soon as he was asked to by his manager who also holds one secondary job as a fitness coach.] [1T]
• #35 Ratter (Defender, 2031 years) [3T] [NP — Down one file from a midfielder to a well positioned defender. The gaffer, as well as adjusting positions spryly, adjusted the hell out of Ratter's attitude when he first opposed the move, only after understanding that his shift of posture was essential to keeping the faith regarding one familiar 3-4-3 formation played throughout the last three years of World Cup Qualifying was Ratter able to be punctual in training sessions.

OUTGOING PLAYERS (+3) | [1T] = Starting player, [i] = Injured, [LC] = Low Confidence, [2T] = Regularly Plays as a Substitute, [3T] = Reserve Team, [NP] = Notable Player, [c] = Captain, [¢] = Vice Captain, [3Td] = Regularly Played as a Reserve, [2Td] = Regularly Played as a Substitute, [1Td] = Started, [AIM] = Raised in Aimena or partly Aimenan, [UNI] = Raised in Unimon or partly Unim onite, [BCN] = Raised in Burur caq Noaksi or partly Noaksian, [KAR] = Raised in Islas Cardinales or partly Cardinnic
• #11 Krigler (Midfielder, 2881 years) [3Td]
• #14 Sdao (Forward, 2256 years) [1Td]
• #37 Foletta (Midfielder, 2556 years) [1Td]

Taking up a seat at Place of Valence
Moved from Chiseled Cheddar Bay, Isleshore, Geektopia to 6969 Cocaininho Way, Mukladrue, Geektopia
Owner: Foxi Bancorp and Intellectual Affairs
Record Attendance: 30,012 (Geektopia 3-0 Pasarga (DBC 50 Group B)
Field Size: 105m x 70m
Surface: GrassForBall™
Goal Anthem: ZZ Top — Tush
Built: August 31st, 6478
Style Modifier: +2.793

Godmod injuries to my players: Yes
Geektopia play an Attacking Pass Formation variant every two matchdays, which is a tactic that facilitates passing patterns so as to look limited to a 3x3 grid, resulting in an organized "pass and wait your turn for the ball" style of play.

Matchday 1

Matchday 2

Matchday 3

Matchday 4

Matchday 5

Matchday 6

Matchday 7

Matchday 8

Matchday 9

Taken from this, transformed with uni•q.
Last edited by Geektopia on Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------
FACTBOOKS
Kings: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1198022
Language: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1288251
Rugby: Rugby Sevens Bowl (2nd), Rugby World Cup 28 (R16)
Assoc. Football: CoH 77 (2nd), Di Bradini Cup 48 (Ro16), World Cup 86 (Qualifying), CoH 78 (Group Stage), World Cup 87 (Ro16), World Cup 88 (Qualifying), Di Bradini Cup 50 (Group Stage), The National in Xanneria (1st), World Cup 89 (Qualifying), CoH 81 (Ro16), World Cup 90 (Qualifying), CoH 82 (Group Stage)
Lacrosse: World Championships 28 (Group Stage), World Championships 33 (Group Stage), World Championships 34 (Group Stage)
Kosovo is Kosovo and they play pretty good football to boot :)

Garbelia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 27, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Garbelia » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:36 am

Garbelery National Football Team:
Trigramme: GAB

Manager:
Lutri Ottodottir was formerly the manager of the Garbelia Under-21 team. Under her relaxed management, they achieved a surprising run to the Quarter Finals. Upon appointment as first team manager, she lead the team to a 6th place WCQ group position and to the knockout rounds of the CoH. She sets the team up as a left-sided 4-2-1-3, with fullbacks driving forward, a support striker and a left-midfielder and a right-winger with a -3 style modifier, relying on counter-attacks. If the formation is overrun in midfield, Kawauso will 'tuck in', making it a generic 4-3-3.

The Team: (Lineup subject to change, I will try and release an RP with the exact one, otherwise assume this)

Loes Snaijer - 25 - GK - 6ft 5in
Loes Snaijer is a solid all-round goalkeeper who rarely produces amazing saves, but almost never makes a mistake. They replaced the inconsistent Otterface in the side.

Marge Findus - 25 - LB - 6ft 2in
Marge Findus is considered by many to be the roughest player on the Garbelia team. Despite playing on the wing, she relies on physicality, however she is often beaten by pace. On the other hand, even when outpaced, she is an expert at stopping the ball reaching a striker's head, no matter what the cost.

James Lutrison - 24 - CB - 8in (Otter)
James Lutrison, despite having never won a title, is regarded as the best defender in Garbelia, specialising in hard tackles. He is still young, however, and has a tendency to foul the striker if he is beaten.

Nutria Huron - 20 - CB - 6ft
Nutria Huron is an extremely aerial defender, focusing on headers rather than tackling.

Otter McCat - 28 - RB - 6ft 4in
The last member of Garbelia's defence, Otter McCat is a good all-round defender, who can effectively tackle and head the ball and also has pace. He is good at laying the ball off to the winger in front, but can't cross well.

Opspore Kawauso - 22 - LM - 6ft
Opspore Kawauso is a young player, who enjoyed her breakthrough in the Di Bradini Cup 21. Similar to Otto Otter, she is excellent at set pieces and long shots, but also has a lot of pace, preferring to play on the wing. She is very generous with passes, and has been known to assist other players when she could have scored herself.

Otto Otter - 20 - CM - 1ft (cat)
Otto Otter is widely thought to be the best player in Garbelia. At only 20, he is famous for his free-kicks, which seem to be drawn towards top corner, and having scored a corner against the Garbelian champions of the time, Norvis FC. He is very quick and can score goals for fun. His only weakness is that he is quite selfish and will often choose to make a dribble himself rather than passing to an open teammate. He is usually described as a 'creative ball-carrier'.

Lonivan Blisset - 21 - DM - 5ft 8in
Blisset is an effective holding midfielder, protecting the backline, so Otter and Kawauso can attack.

Mariëlle Verhoeven - 29 - CF - 6ft 2in
Verhoeven had to wait a long time to get into the side, but finally managed it in the IAC 13. Unlike her predecessor Ottoman, she has enough pace to keep up with Goodotter and Vydra, combined with Ottoman's areal strength and eye for goal.

Arthur Goodotter - 22 - SS - 11in (otter)
Arthur Goodotter is a young striker who has a knack for being in the right place, and smashing penalties or mid-range shots home. He is still learning, so hardly even attempts headers. For a finisher, he is very good at regaining the ball off the back line of defenders. He likes to play behind a more physical striker.

Ote Vydra - 22 - RW - 6ft 1in
Ote Vydra is a similar player to Arthur Goodotter, but is more physical and quicker so will take on defenders.

Players who regularly start:
Ottery Ottoerson - 26 - MC (forward thinking) - 6ft 3in
Ottery Ottoerson is a slight attacker, who can round any defender and has an excellent finish. He is very quick, but has never scored a header. He won the league twice, finishing as the league's top scorer on both occasions.

Penalties: Goodotter, if not available, Ottoman, O. Vydra, Kawauso, Ottoerson.
Free Kicks: Otter, Kawauso, Avianuin
Corners: Otter, Kawauso, Avianuin

Subs:
Ottery Otterface - GK - 35
Ludtro Muto ~ 26 ~ DC
Steoarian Barnes ~ 24 ~ FC
Lefiné Avianuin ~ 32 ~ ML
Steve Ottoman ~ 32 ~ CF
Lutra Vydra ~ DC ~ 23
Otto Otterata ~ RB ~ 23
Vid Otterra ~ LB ~ 20

Squad:
Famke Van Bokhoven ~ ML/MR/AMR/AML ~ 24
Janna Watanabe ~ MR ~ 25
Minato Watanabe ~ MC ~ 30
Mari Katō ~ AMC ~ 35
Lutro Ludovitch ~ 29 ~ DC

Home Stadiums:

The People's Stadium, Garvida
The People's Stadium is in the heart of Garvida. Entry is free, so it is often overcrowded, with spectators occasionally spilling out onto the sidelines, despite the 80,000 capacity. The pitch is in almost constant use, developing a surface with variable bounce that visiting teams always brand a 'dustbowl'. Seats are comfortable, with waterproof cushions and a drinks holder.

The Hive, Norvis
Located on the outskirts of the 'Floating City' (mainly inhabited by otters), The Hive is shaped like a honeycomb, built with outward-sloping hexagons. Each hexagon contains 4 hard plastic seats, with no room for storing belongings. The pitch is a grass-plastic hybrid which suits a smooth passing style. There is a large hollow space under the pitch to enable it to float, and the stadium is anchored into position. The Hive is only accessible by boats, which can be parked in the nearby 'Hornet Docks'.

Staff:
Assistant Manager: Ludwig Van Otter
Head Coach: Xisco Lutro
Physio: Pat McFerret

There are no separate away kits. The Goalkeeper wears a plain white shirt.

Code: Select all
Choose my goalscorers: Y
Godmod scoring events: Y
RP injuries to my players: Y, I will choose length
Godmod injuries to my players: N
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y (no more than 2 per match)
Hand out red cards to my players: Y, but only if I have no other suspended players and only for 1 match
Godmod other events: Telegram me, and I will decide what is acceptable.
Last edited by Garbelia on Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sarzonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 22, 2004

Postby Sarzonia » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:14 am

Sarzonia Stars

ImageImage
Note: Home kits have a primarily navy colour scheme; away kits are primarily white; keeper kits are green. Kits designed by Starblaydia

=================================
If my opponent RP's first, they have permission to do the following:
Style: 1.75
Formation: 4-4-2
Choose My Goalscorers: Y
Godmod Goalscoring Events: Y (stuff like deciding who scores a PK, who passes to whom and how the goal's scored is cool. Weird shit is not.)
Injure Players: N
Godmod Injury Events: N
Red Card Players: Y (no more than one more than you do for your own team)
Yellow Card Players: Y (same rule as red cards)
Godmod Other Events: N
=================================

Interim Manager: Nathan Hanifer
The former manager of Sarzonia's Under 21 national team, Hanifer was the other finalist for the Stars managerial role. He assumed the assistancy at the request of Mentes and was named interim manager after Mentes was fired.
Interim Assistant Manager: Eric Dent
Dent will serve as a de facto defensive coordinator for the Stars, and will work primarily with the defence and the defensive midfielders.

HOME GROUND: Dave Wilson Stadium, Woodstock (105,690 capacity, natural grass field); alternate home ground i Joe Gibbs Stadium in Woodstock (75,900 capacity)

Roster (Starters in bold)

GOALKEEPERS
1 Carlton Sandt, 22, 6-foot-3, 215 pounds (Lakiska SC, Banijan Soccer League)
Sandt is the younger brother of legendary Stars goalkeeper Horace Sandt. He won the starting job for the Wanderers as a true freshman and led a previously downtrodden side to the national semifinals. He has catlike reflexes and is quick off his line. Can get too aggressive.
33 Trent Woodson, 27, 5-foot-11, 170 pounds (Saugerties Snakes)
Woodson becomes the backup while Paolo Gomes is recovering from a torn ACL. He has a decent mix of size and agility.

DEFENDERS
4 Charlie King, 28, 5-foot-11, 155 pounds (Saugerties Snakes)
King plays as a defensive-oriented fullback, often marking the opposing team's top striker. He relies more on positioning and reading his opponent's tendencies and body language to figure out where to run than on speed. He's not exactly a burner.
5 Tommy Benignati, 32, 6-foot-2, 200 pounds (Wilmington FC)
The older brother of Marco Beningnati, Tommy plays a much more rugged style than Marco does. Can play sweeper in a three-back lineup.
7 Matt Taylor, 27, 6-feet, 185 pounds (Burlington Browns)
Taylor's speed lends itself to being a fullback, but he plays halfback for the Browns. He has a tendency to struggle with more physical forwards and offensive midfielders.
6 John Taylor, 22, 5-foot-10, 175 pounds, Portsmouth University
The younger twin brother of Under 21 national team player Carlette Taylor, John plays a similar style to his sister's, although with much more speed.
18 Ben Russell, 33, 6-foot-1, 190 pounds, Rochester Renegades
In his first season as team captain of the Renegades, he led the team to a Sarzonian Football Confederation championship, resulting in the team's promotion to the Cyanea League. If he's on the pitch in the event Howard gets subbed for, he will don the captain's armband. He is a reserve halfback for the Stars.
22 Carmela Bowen, 30, 5-foot-8, 145 pounds, Woodstock Justice
Brown plays fullback for the Justice, a Sarzonian women's football team, and typically marks whomever the playmaking midfielder is. Her stamina earned her a spot on the national team.
44 Pat Meyers, 24, 5-foot-8, 152 pounds, unaffiliated
Meyers won a lawsuit against the Portland Timbers third division affiliate when the team dismissed them after successfully proving the club released them due to their gender non-conforming status

MIDFIELDERS
8 Ernie Mabree, 28, 5-foot-10, 175 pounds (FC Corcorran)
Mabree has one of the better left-booted shots in the Sarzonian league structure and is one of the fastest players in Sarzonia. He'll play an important role in Sarzonia's offence.
10 Clayton Wilson, 23, 5-foot-10, 170 pounds, (Woodstock Wild) Captain
A grandson of legendary Stars forward Brian Wilson and great-grandson of coach Dave Wilson, Clayton is not just a fourth generation star among the Stars, he served as the playmaker for the Under 21 Stars and is a sterling wing player on the Wild.
18 Carlos dos Santos, 27, 5-foot-11, 175 pounds (Woodstock Wild)
A right wing player, he will sometimes be called upon to take free kicks if Reynolds is unable to for some reason.
23 Jaxon Hennepin, 28, 5-foot-7, 155 pounds (Wilmington FC)
Hennepin earned a starting role as a playmaking midfielder for WIlmington, but also played half a season in defensive midfield when the team was beset with injuries.
30 Erik Swann, 25, 5-foot-11, 175 pounds (Portland Timbers)
Swann's strength is being a late-match offensive substitute who can score in a pinch.
14 Winnie Taunton, 27, 5-foot-9, 150 pounds
Taunton takes a majority of the penalties on the women's national team and produces blinding speed on the wings.

FORWARDS
11 Cayden Aguirre, 34, 5-foot-10, 170 pounds (Nicksia Knights)
Aguirre is the creative forward on the squad with an ability to pinch hit as a playmaking midfielder in late-match situations in the event of defensive-minded substitutions.
21 Jake Campos, 23 6-foot-3, 210 pounds, (Portland Timbers)
Campos is a straight up target player in the front line. His leaping ability makes him a prime candidate for headers in the box off corner kicks and indirect free kicks. He played on the Junior Stars team that competed in the most recent AOCAF.
19 Holly Cambrio, 28, 5-foot-7, 145 pounds (Woodstock Justice)
Cambrio adds flair and ball movement skill and the ability to serve as a sparkplug off the bench, but would be a starter for a women's national team if that competition got resurrected.
41 Carly Wilcox, 22, 5-foot-11, 175 pounds (Woodstock Wild reserves)
Wilcox retained her place on the Wild's reserve squad and made eight appearances and six starts after her transition.
First WCC Grand Slam Champion
NSWC Hall of Fame Inductee (post-World Cup 25)
Former WLC President. He/him/his.

Our trophy case and other honours; Our hosting history

Treekidistan
Secretary

Founded: Aug 27, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Treekidistan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:54 pm

Treekidistan Football Federation

FA Name: Treekidistan Football Federation (TFF)
Sponsors: EcoHerb™: “Make your nation green!”

Coaching Staff
Head Coach: Keylar Massilis (Treekidistan)
Asst. Coach: Mellix Coupe (Indusse)
Fitness Trainer: Gerbinz Keystone (Indusse: Main), Edward Phillips (Treekidistan)

Squad
Goal Keepers (GK)

#1 Melix Henmann
#2 Auphis Trevor
#97 Jaganath Sharma

Defenders (DF)

#4 Henry Stillstone
#5 Koral Neumann
#11 Mahesh Kishanraj
#17 Ahmad Aziz
#19 Joseph Ali Ahmed
#66 Benny Helmut
#88 Mathias Schneider

Mid Fielders (MF)

#9 Shahid Nawaz
#33 Sryne Goorder
#15 Kishore Das
#12 Benjamin Elvis
#100 Kirtidas Vitridas
#26 Ashok Pyarelal

Strikers/Forward (FW)

#7 Kristy Johnson
#50 Henry Dallas
#24 Krishna das Patel
#10 David Henry Gonzales

Player Information

Goal Keepers (GK)

#1 Melix Henmann
Melix Henmann is the number 1 goal keeper in the whole Treekidistan. He got himself trained by Steve Longhorn, the chief goal keeper of the Indussean National Team. He has been going to Steve Longhorn Academy when he was 19 years old. Melix is currently 25 and is one of the youth political activists in the country. He is known as "Chairman Melix" for short.

Defenders (DF)

#4 Henry Stillstone
Henry Stillstone has been regarded as the lucky charm of the team, Eventhough he hasn't scored any goals or created a notable offensive gameplay, he has been in the squad from the start due to his experience in local tournaments. He's the oldest in the team, aged 37.

#19 Joseph Ali Ahmed
Ali Ahmed Bin Jawaruyah, also known as Joseph Ali Ahmed is a Christian converted Muslim who's been the key defender of Treekidistan. He plays for the best club in Treekidistan known as the Golden Roots United. The Golden Roots United is the champion club with twenty nine trophies till history.

#66 Benny Helmut
#88 Mathias Schneider

Benny Helmut and Mathias Schneider are two similar plays from the same place, same school, same street, same club and now same position. Both of them has been playing for the Gregarious College Academy for six years and is now playing in Golden Roots United FC.

Mid Fielders (MF)

#9 Shahid Nawaz
Shahid Nawaz is the youngest player in the team, aged 19. He's been a quick and cunning player creating ways to score the goals into the goal post. Shahid Nawaz started his career playing for the National Sports Academy Team and later got a straight ticket to the national camp.

#12 Benjamin Elvis
Benjamin Johnston Elvis, is a 22 year old Midfielder known for his bicycle kicks and long headers. He has been nicknamed as Bulb Man of Treekidistan. He has scored 11 international goals (friendly included) and 7 of them where headers and 3 were bicycle kicks.

#26 Ashok Pyarelal
The Only Village Boy in the team, he's been playing for his village and the province teams from an age of 13, he was born in a poor family and wasn't able to go for coaching into a well known academy. The National Sports Academy took him seeing his capability and the twenty year old plays in the national team now.

Strikers/Forward (FW)

#7 Kristy Johnson
The Third Gear of the team, he is the one who makes way for the rest two strikers and creates excellent crosses in the box. He's twenty four and has been the captain of Keylar FC, the first Football Club in Treekidistan. The club currently is playing for division two.

#24 Krishna das Patel
#10 David Henry Gonzales

The Heroes of Treekidistan, as they are known. Krishna Das and Gonzales has been the Captain and Vice Captain respectively. Both aged 25 played for Golden Roots United earlier and now plays for the Treekid Academy Team in the prime league. Gonzales is the all time champion scorer and the game maker of Treekidistan. He played a major role in letting Treekidistan win the Baptism of Fire tournament. Patel has been selected in to the best playing XI of Baptism of Fire due to his skills and support to Gonzales. He is best captain and the second best goalscorer of the team.

Kits

Special Thanks to Uni.q Sportswear of Qusmo for creating the Kits for Treekidistan.

My Opponents, if they RP first. Can do the following:

TREEKIDISTAN
Baptism of Fire 74 Champions

The North Pacific
Puppet of Indusse

Savigliane
Spokesperson

Founded: May 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Savigliane » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:35 pm

SAVIGLIANE NATIONAL TEAM ROSTER
WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS 89

The Swans have evolved since they burst onto the scene at World Cup 87, showing increased defensive prowess and newfound mental fortitude as gutsy wins over Kelssek and Omerica put them in the Round of 16. Unfortunately, after this cycle, they’re still 0-for-3 in taking the next step (after a heartbreaking late elimination to Starblaydia followed by an upset loss to Osarius in the inaugural CAFA Cup), and for all the hype around Savigliane, they are still a nation with zero knockout wins in any competition since their arrival. Tlanx-Nulzk is betting that an injection of new talent - with the likes of Pietro Giraudo, Camillo Notari, and Bianca Fiore(!) all finding themselves replaced - will be the missing piece. Only time will tell if they’re right, or if the old core was the only thing holding Tlanxball together. Some basic information about Savigliane can be found in my first WCQ RP or my BoF/WCQ RP line. Essentially, the nation has been teleported to the NS world from an IRL equivalent and is still working through the fallout of that event.

NICKNAME: The Swans / The Red and Blues
MANAGER: TLANX-NULZK Hal - 64 (Qusmo)
After taking a sabbatical to reexamine their priorities in the wake of Qusmo's collapse, Tlanx-Nulzk has returned — & they like to attack as much as ever. They posted some of the highest-scoring seasons in the history of Pug Qusmyra. Under their stewardship, Qastyr – coming from a nation that had never before advanced beyond the first preliminary round of the Champions' Cup – not only got to the Champions' Cup 72 group stage, but rode the highest-scoring attack in the group stage out of all thirty-two teams in the tournament to win a group featuring Spartangrad, Brinemouth, & Tanrisal, en route to a shock quarterfinals run. As a result, they came from nowhere to be named a surprise selection for KarlingSport Galacticos Manager of the Season. Admittedly, their back line hasn't always been a strong suit, but they are remarkably efficient at getting their midfielders & forwards in sync for ruthless attacks. They were noted at their last post, as Saltstead's national team manager, for a sense of humour, memorably playing along with The Beet's request that they be set on fire. Perhaps that belies their competitive spirit, but make no mistake: they're friendly, jovial, & fun to be around off the pitch; on it, they're nothing short of ruthless. (description written by Qusmo)

ASST. MANAGER: Marco GIULIANI - 50
Recently sacked by Parakleion Firebirds after a dismal start to the season, Giuliani vacates the hole left by the departure of Natalia Rossi to Kelssek’s Kirkenes FC. Giuliani is a talented young manager best known for turning EDC Fossano, previously a yo-yo club who played a dour, defensive style, into an attack-minded midtable club within three years. An excellent man-manager and tactician (offensively), Giuliani is now looking to make the next step.

GOALKEEPING COACH: VANZA-JERAT Gep - 37 (Qusmo)
STYLE MOD: +3.5
FORMATION: 4-3-3
STADIUM: Stadio del Piero, Acqui Bollente or Stade National, Villeneuve
Captain - Amara Vatrican
Vice-Captains - Bertrand Marchetti, Chiara Blanco
Penalty Takers (in order of preference) - Amara Vatrican, Adrian Toscani, Thea Squarciafichi, Isabella Coste, Bertrand Marchetti
Free Kick Taker - Adrian Toscani
Corner-Kick Taker - Bertrand Marchetti (L), Adrian Toscani (R)
RP PERMISSIONS:
Preferred Goalscorers: None preferred, feel free to consult the below guide for help
Godmod scoring events: TG/DM before doing so
RP injuries to my players: Yes (I determine severity)
Godmod injuries to my players: TG/DM before doing so
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes, TG/DM if more than one
Godmod other events: TG/DM before doing so
Other: If you plan to RP the match extensively, please mention by players by name (as opposed to “the Savigliano striker…” or similar). Also, please consult me before using images meant to represent my players.

Kits: Made with love by uni·q · for the game that’s more than a game.
(OOC: thanks to Qusmo for making these!)

TACTICS
"TlanxBall", a dynamic 4-3-3 setup, promised - and immediately delivered - attractive results. In possession, the focus will be on retaining possession and moving the ball forward vertically, with the base of the midfield three (most likely Buvalelli) serving as a deep-lying playmaker, and Vatrican and Toscani aggressively pushing forwards with the ball or using diagonal passes when they can. In build-up, Buvalelli will drop back to form a triangle with the two center-backs, with Marchetti and Vitale drifting in and out to serve as wide options to carry the ball up the flanks if necessary.

The aim while in possession will be to rapidly shift the ball forward before using quick interchanges and dynamic movement in the attacking third of the pitch. To aid this, the forwards (and occasionally the two midfielders, especially Toscani, who will have more of a free role) will wide and into the half-spaces to stretch the opposition defense before playing back through the center or switching play to the now-exposed opposite flank.

Defensively, Savigliane will play a relatively high line, aiming to compress the opposition's build-up toward the sidelines and pressing immediately after losing the ball. The Swans will rely on the pace and tactical instincts of their back four to cover what is a pretty attack-minded "front six", especially since Marchetti and especially Vitale will both be pushing forward if necessary to maintain dynamism in possession.

Tlanx-Nulzk’s system has taken significant adjustment to work with the Swans - although, with a dominant qualifying record, the results are undeniable. The free-flowing nature of the attack, however, combined with the defenders’ relative lack of experience in the system against stronger opposition, means that the team may struggle to keep their opponents out of goal this cycle. However, they’ll more than make up for it with dynamic, fast-paced, free-flowing attacking play that could make them one of neutral fans’ more favored teams during qualifying.

Score a Goal - Thea Squarciafichi, Isabella Coste, Adrian Toscani
Score from Distance - Amara Vatrican, Adrian Toscani, Bertrand Marchetti
Assist a Goal - Isabella Coste, Adrian Toscani, Bertrand Marchetti
Score off a Header - Thea Squarciafichi, Pietro Giraudo, Chiara Blanco
Win a Free Kick/Penalty - Isabella Coste, Amara Vatrican, Adrian Toscani
Get Sent Off - Chiara Blanco, Nathaniel Auvergne, Óceane Chastain
Get a Yellow Card - Chiara Blanco, Nathaniel Auvergne, Gianmarco Dutto
Come Through in the Clutch - Amara Vatrican, Bertrand Marchetti, Isabella Coste

RETIRED NUMBERS

#20 - Raphael ROVIRA - FW
#25 - Sofia PLAISANCE - FW

While Savigliane does not traditionally retire numbers, the loss of three two national team players to the event that brought Savigliane into the NSS dimension has been commemorated by suspending usage of their numbers until further notice.

Note: below, bolded players represent starters, italicized players represent backups, and underlined players represent reserves.

GOALKEEPERS

#01 - Nicodemo D’AMBROSIO - 28 - AFC Mayville (EUR)
#12 - Nicolas DuCASSE - 28 - Kingston FC (QUE)
#23 - Mercedes SUSA - 27 - Sanford Falls PREMIER (SFD)

#34 - Charlotte FASANO - 31 - Gallant Cross (BRE)

D’Ambrosio has been one of the breakout stars of post-Event Savigliane, going from backup to Golden Glove winner to Mayville starter and NT star. He’s still inexperienced, but an incredibly athletic shot-stopper with inconsistent but strong distribution. DuCasse is a much stronger and more consistent distributor, although his highs aren’t quite as high as D’Ambrosio, and he’s a relatively weak shot-stopper at this level. Susa is a high-flying, bouncy shot-stopper who offers a stylistic alternative and who may play an unexpected hero in shootouts, but whose recent big-money move to Sanford may indicate a lack of footballing ambition. Finally, Fasano is a strong aerial presence and shot-stopper whose main strength is her agility, although she's not much of a distributor.

DEFENDERS

#04 - LB - Bertrand MARCHETTI - 31 - Freeport United (FPT)
#02 - CB - Adélaïde GARCIA - 28 - KT Moreazerua (AUD)
#03 - CB - Chiara BLANCO - 25 - Aries Chariots (NPH)
#11 - RB/RM - Giovanna VITALE - 29 - Dynamo Sjoedrhavn (SVJ)

#26 - LB - Serena LAMONTAGNE - 26 - Chatswood (NPH)
#14 - CB/CDM - Gianmarco DUTTO - 26 - FK Metropola Borograd (STL)
#15 - CB - Alexandre ONIO - 22 - 1896 Ebor (MYT)
#34 - LB/RB - Margherita ROMANO - 29 - Emerald Coast (SRS)

#24 - LB - Roman PALOMER - 22 - Urbizania Wanderers (ASG)
#36 - CB - Michael TOUSSAINT - 21 - Straton FC (TMB)
#13 - CB/RB - Rémy LeCLERC - 25 - Stade-Ferre Trinité
#55 - RB - Nicoletta SAUVAGEON - 24 - Knetyohai (CMT)

Marchetti may not be the flashiest player on the team, but his endurance, pace, and keen sense of positioning make him absolutely essential to Savigliane’s tactical setup. An excellent passer, Marchetti is capable of making key offensive contributions (although he doesn’t push up as zealously as his counterpart, Vitale), but seemingly is always able to get back in time to disrupt counterattacks or fall back on defense. Blanco, replacing the aging fan favorite Efisio Moreau is quick, aerially adept, and hard-working, one of Lega 2's best-kept secrets until her move abroad, and a positive surprise at every step in her career. Meanwhile, Garcia is the quickest of the backline, and the one in the highest demand last transfer window before a big-money move to Mozi - while still occasionally prone to mistakes while on the ball, her athleticism and man-marking capabilities make her a valuable, versatile asset to the national team. Finally, Vitale is more explosive than the rest of the fullbacks, and her crossing and shooting ability make her more of a direct threat when attacking. A converted winger, she’s not particularly good tracking back, although her athleticism gets her some of the way there. She's capable of playing in a number of different positions on the right flank, and will be more at home in this newly attack-minded formation.

Lamontagne, who helped Chatswood to promotion to the Zenith this past season, is known for her deceptive athleticism, coolness under pressure, tactical intelligence, and versatility. Gianmarco Dutto is a strong but slow-footed center-back whose biggest strength is his ability to distribute from the back - it’s early, for sure, but he’s already being tipped as a potential successor to ball-playing center-back Pietro Giraudo. Onio was one of the best defenders in the Mytanar Top League last season, catching the eye of contenders 1896 Ebor with his passing abilities and calmness and off the ball. The versatile Romano is a fiery leader known for her persistence, defensive workrate, and poise with the ball, although she’s much less of an attacking threat than Marchetti on the left or Vitale on the right.

Palomer is a tricky, energetic, attack-minded fullback whose greatest strength is his incisive overlapping runs. A bit one-dimensional, but young enough to round out his game.. Young LeClerc is sharp, athletic, and versatile (serving as both a center-back and right-back for Trinité), but not polished enough with the ball to earn a starting spot yet, and a recent string of injuries have seen others surpass him in the race for a starting spot. Toussaint, despite the increased scrutiny that came with the size of the shoes he had to fill at Straton, surprised many and earned a number of awards for his excellent passing and physical gifts while shaking off the moniker "We Have Stephen Kerr At Home". Sauvageon, somewhat similarly to Giovanna Vitale, is a high-flying, aggressive fullback who needs to work on her defensive discipline in Chromatika - but serves as a useful “break in case of emergency” if Savigliane is trailing.

MIDFIELDERS

#06 - CM - Amara VATRICAN - 32 - AC Acqui Bolente
#05 - CDM - Gabriel BUVALELLI - 22 - AS Marcadia (AUD)
#10 - CM/AM - Adrian TOSCANI - 26 - Cazadores Cathair (AUD)

#17 - CM - Nathaniel AUVERGNE - 25 - Hofvinger (GRÆ)
#28 - CM - Óceane CHASTAIN - 23 - La Nueva Avenida (FFD)
#29 - CM/AM - Alessandro BELLA - 24 - Mazinaw Vanorian (KSK)

#08 - CM - Bianca FIORE - 33 - AC Acqui Bollente
#16 - CM - Leo CASTAGNE - 25 - Carsby (EUR)
#33 - CM/AM - Stella BOISBOUVIER - 28 - Parakleion Firebirds (TKT)

Vatrican is a dynamic, box-to-box midfielder, with her excellent dribbling enabling her to make driving runs toward the box, and her accurate - if not particularly creative - passing helping the team advance up the pitch. Buvalelli unexpectedly broke into Alessandro Juliana’s first team in Audioslavia’s National League and rose to stardom for both club and country, and although temperamental, his deep-lying playmaking makes him Pietro Giraudo’s heir apparent at the senior level. Toscani is a technically gifted young midfielder who, despite not being particularly athletic, has already impressed in his short time at Porto Vecchio, earning himself a transfer to Caza in the process. He’s capable of playing as a center-midfielder, an attacking-midfielder, or, thanks to his surprisingly good crossing ability, on the wing.

Auvergne, who’s excelled at Hofvinger this season, is a talented player whose creativity and physicality make him an incredible prospect despite his lack of speed. Chastain is unpolished, often lacks focus, and is prone to fouling, but genuinely one of Savigliane's best when she's on, with the kind of passing vision, defensive positioning, and athleticism that make us reach for the Bianca Fiore comparisons. La Nueva Avenida was a challenge slightly beyond her in her debut season, but she could have star potential. Bella, the young player of the year in Savigliane, is known for his creativity and flair with the ball, and surprisingly high workrate (somewhat compensating for his lack of athleticism) without it.

Four years ago, Fiore was the bedrock of the Swans, combining brilliant leadership ability with omnipresent box-to-box play. But Savigliane's greatest-ever player has had a rough few years, and has rejoined Savigliane's new reality nowhere near match fitness. She had a few moments of magic in her at World Cup 88, including the instant classic goal against Cassadaigua, but Tlanx-Nulzk has judged her fit only for the reserves this cycle. Castagne’s breakout season was one reason why Stade-Ferre won their first league title in decades, as the hometown hero impressed with his intelligence, physicality, tactical versatility, and leadership ability that belied his young age before taking the next step to Eura. Boisbouvier provides a different tactical option in midfield - her pace and energy make her well-suited to be a mezzala of sorts, but her excellent passing and tactical nous can also see her slot into a deeper-lying role.

FORWARDS

#07 - LW/SS - Isabella COSTE - 29 - Dury FC (PFA)
#18 - ST - Thea SQUARCIAFICHI - 25 - 1830 Cathair (AUD)
#22 - LW/RW - Zoë BARTHELEMY - 28 - Aleuisia Capital (ZRH)

#27 - LW/ST - Anne-Marie ROUX - 24 - FC Novonaya (KSK)
#09 - ST - Paolo RINALDI - 24 - Gunzlach (GRÆ)
#30 - RW/CAM - Calliope MONTEVECCHI - 29 - Eivora Athletic (TKT)

#31 - LW - Francesca JUVARRA - 25 - Mercia Bronham (KRY)
#21 - LW/ST/RW - Bonagiunta ROSSI - 20 - Alnio (CMT)
#37 - RW - Victor COLLOMB - 28 - Marthorpe City FC (FVA)

Coste is the opposite - end product and strength are the only things she lacks, while her speed and dribbling ability make her a constant threat to set up her teammates. Squarciafichi is a predatory finisher and absolutely lethal in the penalty box. Although a solid dribbler, her best runs are off the ball, and her passing is definitely a work in progress. Barthelemy, whose resurgence after a recent transfer helped her new club to the CL Round of 16, is more of a natural winger, although she’s ambidextrous and versatile enough to play on either wing. Her greatest assets are her energy, pace, and dribbling, but she’s a little lacking in end product.

Roux is an incredible dribbler with sometimes inaccurate but sometimes incredible passing ability and a left foot that produces magical free-kicks and long-range shots. She's still raw but could be one of Savigliane's Next Big Things. Rinaldi, although injury-prone, became one of AC Acqui Bollente’s most important players before his move abroad - not an easy feat on a team with three national team starters - due to his aerial prowess and consistently confident finishing in the penalty box. Montevecchi is a surprisingly good playmaker for a winger, and has flirted with an attacking-midfield role. Nevertheless, her biggest asset is her pace and ability to cut inside into dangerous positions, while her weakness is her inability to contribute on the defensive end.

Juvarra is incredibly quick and an excellent crosser of the ball, but isn’t much of a finisher. Rossi came out of nowhere with ACAB (replacing Rinaldi, who left for Graintfjall) to score an incredible twenty goals - one for each year of his life - in 29 SavigLega appearances. His best asset is his absolutely lethal pace and skill, although he’s a bit skinny and a legendarily bad teammate who forced his way out of ACAB. Collomb, known for a methodical, deliberate style of play, is a strong passer and finisher most at home setting up teammates.
Last edited by Savigliane on Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
The Republic of Savigliane • La Repubblica Savigliana • done wandering
Leader: Prime Minister-in-Exile Bianca Fiore • Capitals: Acqui Bollente, Villenueve • Population: ~8,000,000
WC87 Video • WC88 Video • WCQ93 Video
The Story of Anaian Savigliane (RP Archive)
Property of Yue Zhou

Yue Zhou
Envoy

Founded: Jun 06, 2017

Postby Yue Zhou » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:59 pm

THE UNITED REPUBLICS OF YUEZHOU - NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM
月州联合共和国 - 国际足球队
Badge and kits designed by Txakhaxi's Tahuatxi Storefront.

Lu Jialan, after bringing Yuezhou to a historic World Cup qualification and taking a respectable four points from its “Group of Death”, is gone, citing disrespect from the FA and the overpoliticization of Yue football as reasons to leave for Zeta Reka. In his place, former Nangang Royals and Græntfjall manager Kang Guilin makes his triumphant return to Nanhai, promising a new era of Yue football even better than the last. He’s retooled his roster in order to do so, but faces significant opposition from fans and players alike in his bid for control. A civil war may be brewing underneath the surface, but if Kang can keep winning then all may be forgiven...

Home, Away, and GK kits designed by Tahautxi. See the video reveal here.

Manager: Kang Guilin
Assistant Manager: None [left vacant since the Alba and Cymru Incident]
Nickname: The Red Dragons
Formation: 4-2-3-1
Style Modifier: +1.25
First-Choice Lineup
RP Permissions:
Preferred Goalscorers: None preferred, feel free to consult the below guide for help
Godmod scoring events: TG/DM before doing so
RP injuries to my players: Yes (I determine severity)
Godmod injuries to my players: TG/DM before doing so
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes, TG/DM if more than one
Godmod other events: TG/DM before doing so
Other: If you plan to RP the match extensively, please mention by players by name (as opposed to “the Yue striker…” or similar). Also, please consult me before using images meant to represent my players.

Home Stadium: either Yübao, Nangang (cap. 48,000) or The Meridian, Jiangdong (cap. 46,000); feel free to choose one if not previously specified.
Tactics:
Kang Guilin earned plaudits during his time at Nangang Royals and with Græntfjall’s national team for his tactical pragmatism. But “pragmatism” doesn’t always have to mean defensive play - sometimes it just means recognizing that your four best players are basically attacking midfielders and setting up accordingly. As such, Kang has returned to the same 4-2-3-1 that Yuan Zilai got fired trying to solve, but in a much more fluid configuration that’s the most attack-minded any Yuezhou side has been in years.

Despite the offensive focus, counterattacking with pace will be the goal of Kang Guilin’s setup. Zhu and Yuan are capable of playing a higher line than Ren Fang or Han Jian, and will try to compress the pitch for their opposition unless dropping back is really necessary. Li Jing, Wen Xiaohui, Liu Huiying, Luo Dan, and Huang Shedong are all quick, creative, attack-minded, and excel stretching the defense on the run, while Wan Sheping often stays back to serve as a release valve or in case the ball is lost on the counter. Yuezhou will aim to hit hard and hit fast as soon as the ball is won and press more aggressively as a team once losing the ball. In order to do so, Kang Guilin has set his team up to be younger and higher-energy, with players required to excel on the counterattack and on the counterpress.

Another key to the setup is its asymmetry. Luo Dan is more of a winger who can be deployed on either side of the pitch, while Liu Huiying and Wen Xiaohui are more standard attacking midfielders best suited to the center of the pitch. Alongside the fullback of whichever flank he’s on (usually the younger, sprightlier Diadora Reeve on the right), he can push forwards to stretch the opposing flanks and create more room centrally for Liu and Wen to operate. Kang is betting that the Coquitlam attacker will be able to create space for the dual 10s in a way that Gu Zhalei couldn’t during WCQ87. As they have in the past, Liu, Wen, and Huang serve as an ersatz central attacking unit, but all three are capable of drifting leftwards to stretch the defense.

Score a Goal - Huang Shedong, Liu Huiying, Luo Dan
Score from Distance - Wen Xiaohui, Li Jing, Wan Sheping
Assist a Goal - Wen Xiaohui, Liu Huiying, Luo Dan
Score off a Header - Wan Sheping, Yuan Mingrong, Wang Ban
Win a Free Kick/Penalty - Liu Huiying, Wen Xiaohui, Luo Dan
Get Sent Off - Wan Sheping, Yuan Mingrong, Wen Xiaohui
Get a Yellow Card - Yuan Mingrong, Wan Sheping, Zhu Aiguo
Come Through in the Clutch - Wen Xiaohui, Li Jing, Lu Qiang

STARTERS

#01 - GK - LU Qiang (陆蔷) (f) - 32 - Guerrilla Cathair (AUD)
From an actual guerrilla in the Yue Civil War to Guerrilla Cathair, Lu Qiang is a fighter above all else. On the pitch, she’s more modern, better at playing the ball from the back, but undoubtedly worse at actually stopping the ball from going into the net.
#02 - LB - KANG Enlai (康恩来) - 31 - Corvette Maulers (NPH)
The most ambitious of the full-backs on the roster, Kang is the best source of width on the team (although that probably says more about the team than it does about Kang). Strong athleticism and crossing ability, although he is a bit one-dimensional on the attack.
#16 - CB - YUAN Mingrong (袁明荣) - 26 - Ararat (MYT)
An intelligent, cultured young center-back who's solid but still a bit raw with the ball. Showed enough promise in Mytanija as the best defender in an admittedly underwhelming Ararat defense to earn a shot, although that might say more about Yuezhou’s center-back depth than anything else.
#15 - RCB/RB - ZHU Aiguo (朱爱国) - 30 - Iturributa United (ASG)
An aggressive, versatile defender who likes to win balls and push forward with them. A center-back by trade, Zhu has unexpectedly become Yuezhou's starting right-back - his emergence at the position has earned him a transfer to Astograth as well as his starting spot.
#13 - RB - Diadora REEVE (f) (利朵拉) - 25 - Coret Hawks (NPH)
Diadora Reeve is an athletic, relatively attack-minded fullback who provides an interesting tactical option for Yuezhou in place of Zhu Aiguo. We think she had a Yue grandfather or something, which is why she's turned up on the Yue national team despite everyone previously thinking she was Nepharim.
#08 (C) - CM/AM - LI Jing (李精) - 30 - Steinaux (GRÆ)
Li Jing is very quick and excels on the counterattack as a creative or goalscoring threat. Has enjoyed increased praise lately for his exploits in Græntfjall due to the beginning of normalization in relations between the two countries.
#19 - CDM/CM - WAN Sheping (万射平) - 23 - Wirr Tsi (CMT)
An old-school, defensive-minded midfielder who's surprisingly good in the air despite being 5'8". Earned a move to countryman Zhaxi Nanlei’s Wirr Tsi squad a few seasons ago, and is rapidly becoming one of the best young players in Chromatika and a key figure in the newly-minted Red League juggernauts.
#10 - AM/SS - LIU Huiying (f) (刘辉映) - 26 - AFC Corvistone (NPH)
Liu’s speed and devastating passing ability make her one to watch with every counterattack. Her high workrate, even on the defensive end, should theoretically make her a good candidate to slot into attacking-midfield, where she now plays at the club level as well in the Zenith.
#18 - AM - WEN Xiaohui (f) (文小辉) - 27 - Libertas Bergheim (SVJ)
Wen Xiaohui, the niece of controversial star midfielder Wen Xiaoli, has rapidly developed from Yuezhou’s next big thing to a star in her own right. She wasn't a great tactical fit for Yuan Zilai's or Lu Jialan’s style, but her pace and playmaking more than merit her inclusion in the first-choice starting eleven, and her breakout WCQ87 was a rare bright spot in an otherwise miserable qualifying campaign.
#22 - RW/ST - LUO Dan (罗丹) - 27 - Coquitlam United (KSK)
A more mobile forward who can deputize capably on either wing or as an attacking midfielder, Luo is a dangerous scorer known for his quick-burst runs behind the defense. Can be a little selfish at times.
#09 - ST - HUANG Shedong (黄舍东) - 30 - Coret Hawks (NPH)
While not particularly good at hold-up play or in the air, Huang's blazing speed and technique mean he excels at exploiting gaps in the opponents' defense with his dribbling and short passes. A strong finisher, but relatively unproven leading a line by himself.

SUBSTITUTES

#12 - GK - ZHAO Yong - 30 - East Railway (ASG)
Not the most athletic of shot-stoppers, but a cool, commanding leader of defenses who can grab anything out of the air.
#23 - GK - GUO Yanhong - 29 - Dhun Lagarr FC (TKT)
A modern sweeper-keeper and competent shot-stopper who is aggressive to a fault, but who had a strong enough season in Tikariot to earn a call-up.
#14 - LB - JIAWEI Chuan (f) - 27 - Urrhediao (CMT)
A quick, crafty full-back (or wing-back, or even winger if Yuezhou is really parking the bus) whose biggest weakness is a propensity to get forced off the ball.
#27 - CB - LI Jianguo - 23 - FC Einheit Marnau (STL)
Despite his young age, Li is incredible on the ball, at his best in a three-man defense where he can make surging runs and spray accurate long-range passes with either foot. The physicality isn't quite there for a grueling qualifying campaign, although he’s working on it.
#05 - CB - HAN Jian - 36 - Sanford Falls PREMIER (SFD)
Cautious and disciplined, the experienced Han Jian is the de facto leader of the backline for both club and country - although this cycle could be his swan song. Incredibly solid, but like Ren, has little skill on the ball.
#25 - RB - DONG Xiaowang - 21 - Megabrantid (SRS)
A pacy, strong fullback well-suited to the modern game, although his rawness on the defensive end will make him more of a long-term project for new club Megabrantid. Could be creatively deployed as a winger in a pinch.
#07 - CDM - YANG Tao - 31 - Fagli Cinquanta (SOR)
Energetic but not particularly skilled, Yang will be tasked with pressing aggressively, winning balls back before passing them to someone more creative, and kicking opponents to stop attacks.
#11 - CM/AM - CHEN Xiwei - 34 - Bikarsh (PFA)
Chen Xiwei’s evolution from an energetic but unskilled midfielder to a dominant playmaker and Poafmersia’s player of the year has come out of nowhere and won him back a starting spot. Chen has retained his energy and his aggressiveness in the pivot, while adding a new dimension to his passing that helped him take the league by storm with Bikarsh.
#77 - LAM/RAM - JIANG Jieren - 23 - Osarese Marcadia (AUD)
An incredibly quick winger, albeit one slightly out of place on the left, Jiang’s ball-retention skills need to work and he tends to play with too much ambition. Still, he’s absolutely electric when on, with a combination of scoring and playmaking on the counterattack that could really make an impact.
#20 - AM - TAO Beiliang - 27 - Korsbach (GRÆ)
A relentless source of energy, aggression, and creativity, Tao is still pretty inconsistent, but is a great student of the game and could be starting for the Red Dragons in a few years.
#32 - RAM/RWB - MAO Aiguo - 23 - TSV Marzig (STL)
A quick, tricky winger who moves like the ball's glued to his feet, both because he's an excellent dribbler and because he never passes the ball. Lots of potential if his mindset can be changed, especially now that he’s moved to a Republikaliga side known for its development capabilities.
#21 - ST - JI Weibo - 23 - Brantisvogan (SRS)
While selfish to a fault and not the easiest personality to work with, Ji Weibo has laid waste to South Newlandia to the tune of 17 goals in 22 matches. A pure poacher who’s posed an increased long-range threat as of lately, Ji isn’t much of a team player but can arguably lead a line by himself better than the less physical Huang can, and could be a real option off the bench.

RESERVES
#34 - GK - WANG Bo - 31 - Sanford PREMIER Der Berg (ZRH)
A polished shot-stopper with strong leadership abilities who was rewarded for his efforts with a Golden Gloves award two years ago. Earned a big-money (by Yue standards, at least) move to Esportiva last transfer window. Unfortunately, he’s been surpassed in the pecking order by the three other Good Goalkeepers in the nation.
#24 - LB - LU Lanying (f) - 21 - Rutland Dockside (CDG)
A quick, athletic left-back, Lu is strong when driving forwards and tracking back but could work on her crossing.
#03 - LCB - REN Fang - 34 - Hamiltonian Cambria (KSK)
A strong, disciplined defender who's at his best in the air. Athletic (although less so due to his advancing age) and very versatile, Ren’s only weakness is that he tends to just hoof it whenever he wins a ball back.
#06 - RCB/CDM - GUO Xiawei - 29 - Ming (CMT)
Formerly a makeshift libero in a back three, Guo Xiawei has often been redeployed as a defensive midfielder. One of the first of his generation of Yue players to sign abroad, for since-relegated Tanques AOE of the Ko-orenite Top League, Guo has flashes of brilliance with the ball and is very good at reading and intercepting passes, but tends to make unforced errors on defense worryingly often.
#28 - RB - LAU Sifong - 28 - Altendalur (GRÆ)
After successfully getting as far away from his hometown as humanly possible during the Civil War, Lau has flourished with Altendalur, combining an excellent sense of positioning with a strong right boot.
#26 - DM/CM - WANG Wei - 26 - Dury FC (PFA)
Wang Wei breaks with the Yue defensive midfielder stereotype off the pitch, where he writes historical fiction and owns four cats. On the pitch, though, he's a physical, energetic presence who likes to kick people and pass the ball long. Has matured greatly and become a pretty big part of Dury FC’s recent success in the Apex by playing to his strengths.
#17 - CM - LI Keqiang - 29 - Vantanoch FC (TKT)
An absolute wall of muscle, Li Keqiang's combination of pace and physicality make him a tough player to get past. Nicknamed “The Premier” for his leadership on the field and his calm nature, he has proven surprisingly effective as a goal-scorer in Tikariot.
#29 - LW/RW - DAI Qiu - 23 - Hofvinger (GRÆ)
A lithe, two-footed winger who compensates for a relative lack of pace with an all-around skill on the ball that belies his young age. A fierce Nanhai separatist under Ren Qiang’s regime, which I’m sure had nothing to do with his ascension to the national team after Kang took the reins.
#36 - AM/ST - ZHENG Yuanjun (f) - 24 - Fiskadaha (PFA)
An intelligent, versatile attacker, Zheng is much more skilled as a playmaker than as a scorer, although her ability to find space with her runs has still gotten her a decent scoring record.
#30 - RW - LUO Nanwei - 20 - Gaelic Club (TLI)
An extraordinarily athletic player who worked his way onto Guodui's senior team as a teenager; despite some injuries during his youth career, his pace and dynamic creativity make him a terror with the ball, although he can be erratic and inconsistent.
#21 - ST - WANG Ban - 30 - Nangang Royals
A powerful - if not as skilled as you might expect - poacher who scored a league-leading 23 goals in the Yue Super! League last season. Offers an interesting tactical contrast to Huang off the bench.
Last edited by Yue Zhou on Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
The United Republics of Yuezhou (月州联合共和国)
Leader: President Zhuang Weilun
Capital: Nangang • Population: ~35,000,000

Darmen
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:40 pm

National Football Team of Darmen
presented by the
Darmeni Football Association

Record (Modern-era only, since Copa Rushmori 24): 378 matches, 185 wins, 70 draws, 123 losses, 810 GF, 646 GA, .551 Win %
Caps
1 Silver Abbey 235
2 Hyman Campo 217
3 Alberich Goldschmidt 204
4 Craig Blackwood 202
5 Riley Mac Pharlain 180
6 Juanito Stafford 165
7 Mordecai Ó Cuilinn 149
8 Kerr Ramírez 147
9 Felix Lucanus 139

Cyrus Spalding 139

Goals
1 Craig Blackwood 149
2 Felix Lucanus 80
3 Skylar Hurst 49
4 Daniel Norton 38

5 Víedharr Svendsen 37
6 Riley Mac Pharlain 31
7 Brian Firmin 30
8 Juanito Stafford 27

9 Abraham Cardoso 23
10 Ivan Borde 21
Coaching Staff
Position          Name              Age
Manager Dean McTaggart 45
Assistant Manager Éimhín Forester 48
Offensive Coach Brennan Flanagan 44
Defensive Coach Pádraig Phelps 46
Goalkeeping Coach Arlo Amundsen 41
Psychologist Desmond Ó Damháin 50

35 Player Roster
#  Pos Name                 Age Club                      Caps Goals
1 GK Hyman Campo 30 Scott City FC 217 0
2 LB Feliciano Espinosa 29 Romanopolis United 113 3
3 LCB Aurelio Di Stefano 29 Sterling City United 116 7
4 RCB Silver Abbey 31 Tempala United Saints 235 5
5 RB Curtis Tremblay 27 Bayern Phoenix (TAE) 68 5
6 DM Joel Good 28 Atlético Augusta 78 3
7 LM Riley Mac Pharlain 31 Sterling City United 180 31
8 CM Víedharr Svendsen 27 Tempala United Saints 134 37
9 RM Bill St. John 26 Bearden FC (XAN) 76 14
10 LF Darnell Halle 27 Atlético Augusta 24 16
11 RF Craig Blackwood 30 Sterling City United 202 149

12 GK Simon Toro 24 MTK Kingsville 4 0
13 LB Philippus Deniaud 30 FC Capri (VAL) 79 3
14 LCB Manu Ó Baoghill 27 Olympique Chuckio 55 1
15 RCB Cináed Böhm 24 Atlantea Hurricanes (TAE) 5 0
16 RB Cyrus Spalding 30 Scott City FC 139 7
17 DM Avidan Tobias 30 Chippewa Valley United FC 122 6
18 LM Bernhard Amador 27 Romanopolis United 5 1
19 CM Parthalán Wolfe 24 IFK Liverpool United 5 3
20 RM Aquila Freud 30 Sleepy Hollow (TAE) 128 17
21 LF Hughie Rowe 28 Rogerton Valladar CF 1 1
22 RF Ivan Borde 28 Darmen City United 42 21

23 GK Sergio Salas 27 Workers Union (EUR) 1 0
24 LB Abimael Michaud 27 Scott City FC 11 0
25 LCB Marcial Godfrey 26 Royal PFC 24 0
26 RCB Cormac Krämer 30 Atlético Augusta 72 1
27 RB Kelan Lyne 29 Rogerton Valladar CF 43 1
28 DM Alan Duncan 25 Rogerton Whitecaps 32 1
29 LM Billy-Bob Trudeau 24 Tempala United Saints 15 3
30 CM Buddy Pickle 29 Royal PFC 6 0
31 RM Caleb MacGowan 25 Chuckio FC 5 1
32 LF Kristoffer Stevenson 28 Romanopolis United 0 0
33 RF Kennard Hale 23 Scott City FC 5 3

34 CM Abraham Cardoso 31 AFC Mayville (EUR) 120 23
35 LB Anastasio Wilkie 31 Chippewa Valley United FC 73 3

**Mid-Qualifying Transfers**
Curtis Tremblay to Tihon (CMT)
Cináed Böhm to Scott City FC
Aquila Freud to Scott City FC

Tactics
Formation: 4-1-3-2
Style Mod: +1
See: Brian Schmetzer and the Seattle Sounders.

Team Roles
Captain: Silver Abbey
Vice-Captain: Hyman Campo
Left Corner: Aurelio Di Stefano
Right Corner: Víedharr Svendsen
Penalties: Darnell "The Kraken" Halle
Free-kicks: Víedharr Svendsen

Team Personality
The Darmeni team will never argue with the referee. Indeed, if anything needs to be brought to the attention of the referee it will be done by either the Captain or Vice-Captain in a respectful manner (or to the fourth-official by the Manager). With regards to foul/dirty play, the Darmeni team will not provoke, or retaliate against any opposition player. Darmeni's expect each team to keep to itself and deal with its own trouble makers; any opposition player who attempts to prevent a conflict by pushing or pulling a Darmeni away from the scene will be promptly told off, as that is the duty of the Darmeni Captain.

Nonetheless, Darmen will play in a relatively aggressive manner. Tackles will be conducted in a way which ensures the opponent ends up on the ground, but causing injury will be avoided as much as possible. On set pieces, Darmenis will stand their ground and will not be easily pushed around, they will not however engage in hugging. In fact, if any opposing player tries to push past them, it is not uncommon for the Darmeni player to feign resistance before simply stepping aside and watching as the opposing player stumbles past on their way to ground. This occasionally backfires however, as the referee may mistake the incidence as having been a foul in the box.

RP Permissions
Choose my scorers: YES PLEASE! If you name your goal scorers, please also name mine.
Choose my scoring events: YES
Godmod scoring events: YES. If you have anything major planned, give me a heads up.
RP injuries to my players: YES, no more than one per match. If you have anything major planned, give me a heads up.
Godmod Injuries to my players: NO
Give Yellow Cards to my players: YES, no more than two per match. If you have anything major planned, give me a heads up.
Give Red Cards to my players: YES, no more than one per match. If you have anything major planned, give me a heads up.
Godmod other events: MAYBE. If you have anything major planned, give me a heads up.
Style Modifier: +1.5

If you need to contact me, TG's are preferred over Discord DM's.
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Ochre Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 25, 2021

Postby Ochre Islands » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:52 am

Stadium All home games will be played at Emperor Boston Stadium (known locally as Breakerview Athletics Arena) in New Ranton, the capital city of the Bostopian Ochre Islands. The stadium's capacity is 60,000, and away fans will be allocated 8,800 seats in the north-west corner of the stadium. Despite local laws, fans must remain clothed in the stadium (unless the ticket permits otherwise).
Initials, Name, Position, Age, Team, Place of Birth

Staff

JD – Jody DONTELL - Manager – 49 – Teriff Image
OR - Oliver RUDYARD - Assistant Manager – 48 – Fenton Image
LB - Lucas BLACKBURN - Goalkeeping Coach – 26 – Port Flamerty Image
CW – Cameron WADELL - Fitness Coach – 24 – Ouestplaya - Image
VK - Victor KELLY - Coach – 60 – Fort Boston Image
PM – Phil MULGREW – Coach – 35 – Otterton - Image
SM - Seth MARSHALL - Physio – 32 – Reamontry Image
AB - Austin BARDENE - Physio – 51 – Red Fish Image

Team

Playing in the following formation: GK | DC DC | WBL DMC WBR | MC MC | AMC | SC SC

The first player(s) named in each area of the team start the game. For example, Lambert, Gordon, Davey and Burke would start out of the defenders.

Number, Name, Position, Age, Place of Birth, Club

Goalkeepers - 3

1 - Zachary HENDERSON - GK – 30 – Mannfield Image – Dracaena Club XI Image
12 – Lloyd ABRAHAM - GK – 33 – Port Flamerty Image – Ambleby City Image
13 - Patrick HORTON - GK – 27 – Jaerring Image – New Ranton F.C. Image

Defenders - 7

3 - Philip LAMBERT - WBL – 26 – Fenton Image – Club Deportivo de la Isla de Fuego Image
6 - Lawrence GORDON - Captain - DC – 31 – Joaling Image – Louisa Hope F.C. Image
2 - Tristan DAVEY - DC – 29 – Riikenberg Image – Hempeak Hill Image
5 - Leonard BURKE - WBR – 24 – Glenrock - Image – Juniper Monnstair Image
15 - Leon MOORE - DC/R – 24 – Pista Image – Valesthorpe Image
23 – Jordan WILLINGHAM – DC – 19 – Bassingdale Image – Nuntsby City Image
16 - Taylor BARRETT - WB/L – 21 – Norteaton Image – Lansdorn Image

Midfielders - 8

14 - Carl WALKER - DMC – 20 – Fort Boston Image – Lower Soffsley Image
11 - Martin THOMAS - MC – 31 – Harringford Image – Fringilla A.F.C. Image
8 - Frederick CUMMINGS - MC – 27 – Roanfield - Image – Stangtons Image
7 - Bradley WATKINS - AMC – 24 – Rivdale Image – West Bellflower Image
4 - Al WALTERS - DMC – 30 – Dorringter Image – New Ranton F.C. Image
17 - Tommy CROSS - MC – 28 – Jackfield Image – Slipsway Town Image
18 - Anthony FIELDS - AMC – 30 – Fjell Image – Juniper Monnstair Image
20 - Pete READ - D/AMC – 22 – Flamerty Image – Cottsworth City Image

Strikers - 5

9 - Mark WILKINSON - SC – 30 – Sennaton Image – Nuntsby Town Image
22 - Blue GIBSON - SC – 19 – Acorn Wood Image – Juniper Monnstair Image
10 - George HOLLAND - SC – 23 – Rinstad Image – Flanminster Abbey Image
19 - Connor SMYTH - SC – 25 – Fort Boston Image – Nuntsby City Image
21 - Jamie SLATER - SC – 32 – Gantain Image – Wilson Technologies F.C. Image

Kits
Home & Away
Image Image

Important Information for Hosts & RP'ers

In the event my opponent posts an RP first, they may:

Select my scorers — Yes
Give out red cards to my players — Yes
Godmod injuries — No
Godmod scoring events — Yes
Godmod other events — Yes
Do whatever you want basically, just don't kill/maim/etc. An RP that makes me laugh would make me eternally grateful.
Style Modifier - -1
Last edited by Ochre Islands on Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visit the Ochre Islands, a proud member of Anaia, and a Bellflower Area member
Sporting achievements: Champions, CAFA2

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports