NATION

PASSWORD

Golden Cross BEER (Closed - Order at Terembev thread)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun May 24, 2020 12:51 pm

GIMME A GEE CEE!

You may order quantities to be shipped or breweries to be opened
HERE.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Eikotomi
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Eikotomi » Sun May 24, 2020 11:09 pm

BREUERIE ESTABLISHMENT FORM
Company or Government Agency Requesting: Sakura Plum F&B Group Ltd.
Name of Official requesting: Naoko Narabu
Location (as approximate as possible with at least a city listed):
Shinjuku City, Heiwa
Akihabra District, Heiwa
AEON LakeTown, Saitama City, Koshigaya
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc: Agri-Food Administration, Ministry of Health
Other information we may need to know: NIL

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:54 pm

To: Naoko Narabu, Sakura Plum F&B Group Ltd., Eikotomi
From: Georges Helland, VP of Golden Cross, Burgunden Breueries
Re: Establishing a breuerie in Eikotomi

Naoko Narabu,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have reviewed your application and would be very amicable to opening a breuerie in your Kingdom. We are sure that this will be an incredible boon and integral part of the local economy. We will line up local contractors and builders, if possible, in order to start work on the facility at Shinjuku City, Heiwa, immediately. As for the other two locations, we would like to see how the first brewery does, and then consider opening additional locations after a thorough review.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:50 pm

GIMME A GEE CEE!

HERE. <-- (Psst! Click on that link!)
My Factbook

Springmont
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:19 pm

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or Establishment name: Danford Market Ltd.
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): Roman & Gobashev Bulks, Bonded Warehouse #712, Port Wadethorn, Corndaglish, Springmont
Varieties and Quantities Desired: Cases, 1,000
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: yes
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: (If different from initial order):
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): twice a year
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Bushoattle Banking Group.
Last edited by Springmont on Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpringmontAir |IronHope Ltd | Springmont Football Club | Springmont Football Newswire | Sepak Takraw | DEMO | Newspaper | Embassy |Airport | Shipping |Company Directories
National Team: style +1.33 | Project Lion (Youth Team): style +1.56 | I scorinate Sepak Takraw using Badminton game

Syrche
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Syrche » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:54 am

To: Whom It May Concern,
Attach: Please See Attached Order Form

Midland Imports is a major supplier of foreign goods throughout Syrche, and the Alpine Region. The middle class, working folks of our country and traveling from abroad, have enjoyed your brew, and come back asking for more.... but there is one problem....We've run out!!!!

For this reason, we ask that you send us 1,000 cases of your finest Premium Beverage, Monthly.

Come on Guys....Sÿrche needs a GEE CEE!

I look forward to your reply.

Elias Acker,
Senior Supply Manager, Midland Imports

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or Establishment name: Midland Imports
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation):
880 Import Drive
Midland, Syrche
Varieties and Quantities Desired: (Kegs, Cases or both) 1,000 Cases (800 Liyt, 200 Regular)
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: YES!
Bank which holds your account we should charge:
Sekth City-Trust Bank
999 Niks St.
Sekth, Syrche

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:22 am

To: Purchaser, Danford Market Ltd., Springmont
Re: Regular beer shipments to Danford Market Ltd, Springmont

To Whom It May Concern,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have received your order and will be shipping it along very soon to the address listed.ation.

We expect payment from the Bushoattle Banking Group to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from our docks which are shipping your beer. We are very satisfied with this wonderful partnership and look forward to continuing to stock Danford Market for years to come.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:28 am

To: Elias Acker, Supply Manager, Midland Imports, Syrche
Re: Regular beer shipments to Midland Imports, Syrche

Mr. Acker,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have received your order and will be shipping it along very soon to the address listed.
We are glad to welcome back a returning customer and will add this to your regular shipment orders, or combine them if desired.

We expect payment from the Sekth City-Trust Bank to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from our docks which are shipping your beer. We are very satisfied with this wonderful partnership and look forward to continuing to stock Midland Imports for years to come.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:11 am

199 Nathan Road, Kowloon South, Portsville, Oswain, Nacrad
Greetings,

I am honoured to write on behalf of the Riverfort and Portsville Wholesale Co. Ltd. to announce that, following discussion and sampling of your products, we have decided to distribute to our clients your products. Please find the order form in the attachments.

Regards,
Gerald White
Chief Marketing Officer

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or Establishment name: Riverfort and Portsville Wholesale Co., Ltd.
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): Lot 388, Upland Ave., Tiger Gate Industrial Area, Riverfort, Nacrad
Varieties and Quantities Desired: (Kegs, Cases or both) 250 cases
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: Yes
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: (If different from initial order): Same as above, but subject to change with prior notice not less than sixty days before the change is expected
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): 2 months, but subject to change with prior notice
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Nacrad Banking Union
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:44 am

To: Gerald White, CMO, Riverfort and Portsville Wholesale Co. Ltd., Nacrad
Re: Regular beer shipments to Riverfort and Portsville Wholesale Co. Ltd., Nacrad

Mr. White,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have received your order and will be shipping it along very soon to the address listed.

We expect payment from the Nacrad Banking Union to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from our docks which are shipping your beer. We are very satisfied with this wonderful partnership and look forward to continuing to stock Riverfort and Portsville Wholesale Co. Ltd. for years to come.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Darmen
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:03 am

Ansovald Gibbs, CEO
Terramidia Franchise Group
No. 839 Upper Gorge Street, Scott City

To whom it may concern,

Please find enclosed the necessary application to open a Golden Cross brewery in Darmen.

While its true that Darmenis love their scotch, Darmenis also love their beer. However, Darmen lacks major breweries with national recognition, aside from a handful of regional brands, Darmeni beer is limited to a handful of homemade craft brews. We believe this presents a fantastic opportunity for an established name in the beer industry to enter the Darmeni market and quickly achieve dominance and we can think of no better candidate than Golden Cross and its associated Burgunden Breus.

We are therefore seeking permission to open a brewery in Brham for the purpose of brewing Golden Cross lager and other Burgunden Breus. The chosen location of Brham is well placed in the center of Darmen and has excellent transport links to provide efficient distribution of the beers to customers around Darmen.

As part of this deal, we are also seeking permission to sell Golden Cross lager and other Burgunden Breus at establishments operated by the Terramidia Franchise Group (which include ten locations of Goliæth Sports Cafés) as well as securing an exclusive distribution deal with a national grocery chain to be determined.

Sincerely,
Ansovald Gibbs

Company or Government Agency Requesting: Terramidia Franchise Group
Name of Official requesting: Ansovald Gibbs, CEO
Location No. 23 Tipford Street, Brham, Darmen
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc: Department of Commerce
Other information we may need to know: N/A
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:44 am

Already accepted. Reposting for the bump.

To: CEO Ansovald Gibbs, Terramidia Franchise Group, Darmen
Re: Establishing a breuerie in Darmen

Ansovald Gibbs,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have reviewed your application and would be very amicable to opening a breuerie in your Republic. We are sure that this will be an incredible boon and integral part of the local economy. We will line up local contractors and builders, if possible, in order to start work on the facility at No. 23 Tipford Street, Brham, Darmen, immediately.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:13 am

GIMME A GEE CEE!

HERE.
My Factbook

Komari Bioweapons
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Komari Bioweapons » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:50 pm

"Greetings. I am Dr. Staus von Komari. I am performing a series of delicate tests related to the development of biowarfare agents and would like to purchase your alcoholic beverages for use in the culturing of an exotic alcohol-metastasizing strain. I have all necessary materials for the conclusion of this purchase ready below."

- Doctor Komari

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or Establishment name: Komari Bioweapons
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): Warehouse on Zicnoca Street, Honolulu, United States of America
Varieties and Quantities Desired: Keg / 5 kegs
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: No
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: (If different from initial order): N/A
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): N/A
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Murrala Cosmic Bank, Earth Division
Last edited by Komari Bioweapons on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:25 pm

To: Dr. Staus von Komari, Komari Bioweapons
Re: Beer shipment to Zicnoca Street, Honolulu, United States of America, Komari Bioweapons

Dr. Komari,

We apologize, but the cover letter that accompanied the order form was smudged and smeared by moisture, rendering it somewhat unreadable. From what we could decipher, we hope that your culturing for agrarian and other benevolent scientific purposes goes well.

We expect payment from the Murrala Cosmic Bank, Earth Division, to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from our docks that are shipping your beer.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Turino
Envoy

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Turino » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:55 am

Dear Golden Cross Beer Corporate Team,

CUSIN, formerly CUSIN INTERNATIONAL, is keen to open up a supplier arrangement with Golden Cross Beer to stock its lagers in its international branches. It would like to set up delivery for 1500 cases of Golden Cross Lager and 1,000 for Golden Cross Lager Liyt (Lite) every 14 days to identify consumer interest and hopefully expand the range over time.

Kind regards,

Frank Gettin
Head of Supplier Arrangements, CUSIN

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or Establishment name: CUSIN
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): Sevigny International Distribution Centre, Kingdom of Turino
Varieties and Quantities Desired: (Kegs, Cases or both) 1,500 cases of Golden Cross Lager Beer and 1,000 of Golden Cross Liyte
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: YES
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: (If different from initial order): same as above
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): Every 14 days
Bank which holds your account we should charge: UHS International Corporate Finance

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:08 am

To: Frank Gettin, Head of Supplier Arrangements, CUSIN, Turino
From: Bellatrix Dortmund, Sales Leader, Golden Cross, Burgunden Breueries
Re: Regular beer shipments to CUSIN, Turino

Mr. Gettin,

We expect payment from the UHS International Corporate Finance to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from our docks which are shipping your beer. We are very satisfied with this wonderful partnership and look forward to continuing to stock CUSINO for years to come.

In addition, our parent corporation, Burgunden Breueries, would like to discuss offering other alcoholic brands of beers, ciders, and refreshments that are owned by, or partnered with them. They may be in touch soon.

Bellatrix Dortmund,
Sales Leader, Golden Cross
My Factbook

Land of everyone
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Land of everyone » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:57 pm

Company name -golden cross beer
Quantity - 800,000 case
Nation of import - land of every one

Land of everyone
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Land of everyone » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:23 pm

Company or Government Agency Requesting: Salzburg beer corp.
Name of Official requesting: Alan Cooper
Location (as approximate as possible with at least a city listed):
Land of every one international port
Near Delhi administrative government
Land of everyone
Desired amount - 10,000 cases and 30 Keg
Bank to do payments -National Bank of LOE
How often would you like us to ship - Thrice in a year
Interested in regular shipment and billing?- yes
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc:Ministry of liquor and drinks
Other information we may need to know: Pls do it fast

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:36 am

To: Alan Cooper, Salzburg Beer Corporation, Land of Everyone
From: Bellatrix Dortmund, Sales Leader, Golden Cross, Burgunden Breueries
Re: Regular Beer Shipments to Salzburg Beer Corporation, Land of Everyone

Mr. Cooper,

We expect payment from the National Bank of LOE to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from our docks which are shipping your beer. We are very satisfied with this wonderful partnership and look forward to continuing to stock Salzburg Beer Corporation for years to come.

Bellatrix Dortmund,
Sales Leader, Golden Cross
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:10 pm

GIMME A GEE CEE!

HERE.
My Factbook

Nachmere
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:13 am

Company or Government Agency Requesting: New Industry Park Inc
Name of Official requesting: Baruch Bosem
Location (as approximate as possible with at least a city listed): New Industry Park, Mishmar Haemek
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc: City of Mishmar Haemek
Other information we may need to know:
Greetings,

New Industry Park is a large, modern industry area in Mishmar Haemek, Nachmere's 8th largest city. Mishmar Haemek is known for it's industrial base, has accesses to rail transport, low municipal taxes and a growing, technically educated work force. It would be out pleasure should you choose to accept our offer of purchasing a lot in our industrial park and establishing a factory. The park has all the infrastructure set up for large scale factories: cheap reliable power supplied by ENE Energy, water and waste water treatment, ample parking and mass transport connectivity with the Mishmar Haemek Light Rail. We can offer 50 year leases on lots or sell them outright!
We believe Nachmere's growing beer market can be a great source of revenue for you, and in addition to offering you a great location for your factory, are more than happy to connect you with large supermarket chains and other distributers for your products.

Thank you for your time,
Baruch Bosem,
CEO of New Industry Park.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:09 am

To: Baruch Bosem, New Industry Park Inc, Nachmere
Re: Establishing a breuerie in Nachmere

Ansovald Gibbs,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have reviewed your application and would be very amicable to opening a breuerie in your Kingdom. We are sure that this will be an incredible boon and integral part of the local economy. As well, it sounds like the conditions you describe are perfect for immediate success of this venture.

We are very open to having assistance in finding local markets and distributors, so thank you for that offer.
We will line up local contractors and builders, if possible, in order to start work on the facility at New Industry Park, Mishmar Haemek, Nachmere, immediately.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:19 am

GIMME A GEE CEE!

You may order quantities to be shipped or breweries to be established in your nation at
this link.
My Factbook

Nova Kartago
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Kartago » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:18 pm

On the initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism in our country, we are counting the largest international companies, and we are applying for a special permit from your esteemed government to include your company in the list of international companies. Please cooperate in order to obtain the required permit.

Greetings

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade