NATION

PASSWORD

Map

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Nianmezam
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Map

Postby Nianmezam » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:43 am

Hello, can someone take the map which I put as my flag and divide it into several countries and label one Nianmezam? If you can, I would appreciate it if you could put in the cities (capital and major) too. The rest is up to you (but please make the countries a reasonable size).

Teleporting Void Freighters
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Teleporting Void Freighters » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:52 am

There is a map request thread. If you have it, upload your full resolution image to imgur or postimg.cc, post the image link to the thread, and I'll try to do your request. If I couldn't, someone else looking at the thread can. Have a good day Nianmezam!
Last edited by Teleporting Void Freighters on Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Nianmezam
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nianmezam » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:59 am

Teleporting Void Freighters wrote:There is a map request thread. If you have it, upload your full resolution image to imgur or postimg.cc, post the image link to the thread, and I'll try to do your request. If I couldn't, someone else looking at the thread can. Have a good day Nianmezam!

Okay. It's just that I thought it was inactive.

Nianmezam
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nianmezam » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:03 am

Nianmezam wrote:
Teleporting Void Freighters wrote:There is a map request thread. If you have it, upload your full resolution image to imgur or postimg.cc, post the image link to the thread, and I'll try to do your request. If I couldn't, someone else looking at the thread can. Have a good day Nianmezam!

Okay. It's just that I thought it was inactive.

Put it there. Forgot to say, have a good day too!

Return to Factbooks and National Information