NATION

PASSWORD

United Cooperative Alliance Board Meetings (UCA Members Only

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

United Cooperative Alliance Board Meetings (UCA Members Only

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:53 pm

Welcome to the official assembly of the United Cooperative Alliance. Here, this alliance can freely debate on many resolutions, intervene in wars, and freely debate. As the new world order continues to be established, UCA also hopes to become a part of this new world by establishing trade routes, whilst also attempting a more diplomatic route. Currently, this alliance was formed by a merge between the Earth Alliance Organization and United Defence Alliance Force, and hopes to continue expanding in order to be able to multitask on multiple goals whilst securing a new legacy for the creation of a stable, better world.

Join UCA here: viewtopic.php?t=508139&f=23&view=unread#unread
OOC: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=509178

Rules:

You must be a UCA member to post here.
You must avoid or limit OOC chatter.
Put your posts in quotation marks when IC.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:55 pm

OOC: First post
I already have posted this proposal on the UCA board meeting but we should make a embassy with the PRS
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:57 pm

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:OOC: First post
I already have posted this proposal on the UCA board meeting but we should make a embassy with the PRS

OOC: That is an RMB matter.

IC: "Welcome, fellow representatives!" Said Southeast Marajarbian representative Carl Williams.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

East Stal Saillnerce
Attaché

Founded: Jul 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby East Stal Saillnerce » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:24 pm

“Hello, representatives!” said the three Saillnercian representatives in unison, shortly after taking a seat.“So, we begin with our first matter of debate, which is what cassava is going to do on the international stage, and whether we need a cassava military, which we’ll discuss once somebody asks.”
Last edited by East Stal Saillnerce on Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Puppet of the Big Owl-loving one. Specifically, Random Nation 2930.
brettenwald don’t get back at me please
Co-Founder of GA, member of UDAF.
Don’t ask why the stocks are at what they are at. Frequently the stocks are up/down less than a point, and that’s how exact they get.

Stocks: ZB -0.002% (4,412.70)

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:06 am

East Stal Saillnerce wrote:“Hello, representatives!” said the three Saillnercian representatives in unison, shortly after taking a seat.“So, we begin with our first matter of debate, which is what cassava is going to do on the international stage, and whether we need a cassava military, which we’ll discuss once somebody asks.”

".... what?"
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

East Stal Saillnerce
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby East Stal Saillnerce » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:54 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
East Stal Saillnerce wrote:“Hello, representatives!” said the three Saillnercian representatives in unison, shortly after taking a seat.“So, we begin with our first matter of debate, which is what cassava is going to do on the international stage, and whether we need a cassava military, which we’ll discuss once somebody asks.”

".... what?"

“Since we believe you asked:

The cassava military will require 5000 soldiers from each UCA nation, and will solely be used to protect trade routes, destroy forces engaging in piracy against trading ships, and attack slave traders. In addition, we should start proving to the world that our only intention is to protect trade routes and destroy slave traders, and not to wage war on the world.”
Don’t ask why the stocks are at what they are at. Frequently the stocks are up/down less than a point, and that’s how exact they get.

Mandal and Hormuz
Attaché

Founded: Jun 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Mandal and Hormuz » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:55 pm

East Stal Saillnerce wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:".... what?"

The cassava military will require 5000 soldiers from each UCA nation, and will solely be used to protect trade routes, destroy forces engaging in piracy against trading ships, and attack slave traders. In addition, we should start proving to the world that our only intention is to protect trade routes and destroy slave traders, and not to wage war on the world.”

"No, what is this "cassava"?"

East Stal Saillnerce
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby East Stal Saillnerce » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:59 pm

Mandal and Hormuz wrote:

"No, what is this "cassava"?"

“Cassava is us. We are cassava.

Anyways, can we get to the point? We need to start taking a more active stance in international affairs and destroy slave traders, and we need to prove that we aren’t an imperialist alliance simply acting as servants to SM or an inactive alliance. We must start declaring war on slave trading nations and prevent them from existing.

We also need a democratic system, such as the election of a Parliament.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:05 pm

Mandal and Hormuz wrote:"No, what is this "cassava"?"

“Cassava is us. We are cassava.

Anyways, can we get to the point? We need to start taking a more active stance in international affairs and destroy slave traders, and we need to prove that we aren’t an imperialist alliance simply acting as servants to SM or an inactive alliance. We must start declaring war on slave trading nations and prevent them from existing.

We also need a democratic system, such as the election of a Parliament.”

“No, we don’t. What we need is a military, a Supreme Council, and specific teams in order to focus on different goals. As such, instead of having a cassava Military and Parliament, I would like to propose that we establish a full on military and peacekeeping force with troops from each member nation’s army, and then putting a team together to manage Said army and said peacekeeping force.” Said Carl.

East Stal Saillnerce
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby East Stal Saillnerce » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:12 pm

“If you believe that is necessary, then we can. Our earlier proposal was that the cassava military will require 5000 soldiers from each UCA nation, and will solely be used to protect trade routes, destroy forces engaging in piracy against trading ships, and attack slave traders, and that in addition, we should start proving to the world that our only intention is to protect trade routes and destroy slave traders, and not to wage war on the world. If a cassava military is unnecessary, then so be it. Our purpose should be to destroy slave traders and protect non-slave related trade routes, not to be inactive and do nothing or to fight as puppets in every war SM wishes we involve ourselves in.

We also believe a parliament is necessary, and that it carries right of initiative. We believe that a cassava parliament will be necessary as a legislature, and to keep the power of the council as suggested in check. Basically, we can have both a council and parliament.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:18 pm

East Stal Saillnerce wrote:“If you believe that is necessary, then we can. Our earlier proposal was that the cassava military will require 5000 soldiers from each UCA nation, and will solely be used to protect trade routes, destroy forces engaging in piracy against trading ships, and attack slave traders, and that in addition, we should start proving to the world that our only intention is to protect trade routes and destroy slave traders, and not to wage war on the world. If a cassava military is unnecessary, then so be it. Our purpose should be to destroy slave traders and protect non-slave related trade routes, not to be inactive and do nothing or to fight as puppets in every war SM wishes we involve ourselves in.

We also believe a parliament is necessary, and that it carries right of initiative. We believe that a cassava parliament will be necessary as a legislature, and to keep the power of the council as suggested in check. Basically, we can have both a council and parliament.”

“We don’t need a Parliament. We already have a board, and the Supreme Council can serve as a part of the legislature as well. We also need trade routes and to fight in wars if we are to establish a new world order and gain access to resources in order to further fulfill our goals. A New World Order cannot be created if your proposal goes through, although a fight against pirates and slavers would make a good mark.” Said Carl.

East Stal Saillnerce
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby East Stal Saillnerce » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:21 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
East Stal Saillnerce wrote:“If you believe that is necessary, then we can. Our earlier proposal was that the cassava military will require 5000 soldiers from each UCA nation, and will solely be used to protect trade routes, destroy forces engaging in piracy against trading ships, and attack slave traders, and that in addition, we should start proving to the world that our only intention is to protect trade routes and destroy slave traders, and not to wage war on the world. If a cassava military is unnecessary, then so be it. Our purpose should be to destroy slave traders and protect non-slave related trade routes, not to be inactive and do nothing or to fight as puppets in every war SM wishes we involve ourselves in.

“We don’t need a Parliament. We already have a board, and the Supreme Council can serve as a part of the legislature as well. We also need trade routes and to fight in wars if we are to establish a new world order and gain access to resources in order to further fulfill our goals. A New World Order cannot be created if your proposal goes through, although a fight against pirates and slavers would make a good mark.” Said Carl.

“We aren’t fighting for you, we’re fighting for each other and against slavery. If you want us to fulfill your imperialist wishes then we might as well form an alliance of our own, free from your nation’s tendencies.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:27 pm

“We aren’t fighting for you, we’re fighting for each other and against slavery. If you want us to fulfill your imperialist wishes then we might as well form an alliance of our own, free from your nation’s tendencies.”

“We are fighting for a better future. If your nation doesn’t approve, then you are free to leave if you wish, even though you fail to realize that we agree with you on the point of slavery, piracy, and trade.” Said Carl.

East Stal Saillnerce
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby East Stal Saillnerce » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:31 pm

“We are fighting for a better future. If your nation doesn’t approve, then you are free to leave if you wish, even though you fail to realize that we agree with you on the point of slavery, piracy, and trade.” Said Carl.

“We do realize that you agree with us on certain issues. But what is a ‘new world order’, and how will it lead to a better future?”
Last edited by East Stal Saillnerce on Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

East Stal Saillnerce
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby East Stal Saillnerce » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:36 pm

OOC: I’m going to be busy, so I can’t respond for a while. I decided to make this a separate post because you appear to be responding to me rn.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:42 pm

“We do realize that you agree with us on certain issues. But what is a ‘new world order’, and how will it lead to a better future?”

"You see, Trade and Diplomacy can help us out a lot, because our establishment of major trade routes and trade deals can allow us to do things such as build infrastructure, which allows some profits to be made. But, like always, there are two sides to every coin, with the other side of Trade and Diplomacy being War and Imperialism. Without war, or armies in general, a nation cannot defend itself or attack its enemies. Without imperialism and bureaucracy, goods and culture wouldn’t be able to spread, and governments would be less stable. That is why we have allies, and fair control of both sides, because both sides are equal, as in they both are instrumental in keeping the world afloat. Without Trade, Economies would collapse, and without Imperialism, there would be no international trade. Our vision of the new world order seeks to improve upon that philosophy, although through a method that not many might approve of, known as ourselves becoming less interventionalist, thus improving our reputation as an alliance. That is why my proposal exists, and why we should divide our workloads equally amongst teams now that we are capable of doing so." Said Carl.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:49 am

"We agree for point one but not point two. The whole reason for the SC is to be a counterweight to the Founders, if something puts the SC in check it would give the Founders more power."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:15 pm

“Sorry I’m late, what’s going on” asks the Catanian delegate.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:25 pm

Nova Catania wrote:“Sorry I’m late, what’s going on” asks the Catanian delegate.

“Well, we are currently debating on how to make this alliance work properly. I have proposed that we establish a military and peacekeeping force in order to have some defenses, and then dividing the workload equally among members now that UCA is very big. That way, we can focus more on tasks, as well as get through various tasks at a faster pace. We also are debating on how to defend trade routes from pirates, and how to defeat slave trading nations, which could help us out a lot with our foreign policies.” Said Carl.

East Stal Saillnerce
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby East Stal Saillnerce » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:52 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:

"We agree for point one but not point two. The whole reason for the SC is to be a counterweight to the Founders, if something puts the SC in check it would give the Founders more power."

“Then why don’t we make it so the parliament also keeps the founders in check, while preventing the SC from becoming too powerful?”

East Stal Saillnerce
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby East Stal Saillnerce » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:53 pm

OOC: Making this two posts so responding to one won’t result in people quoting both.

Nova Catania wrote:“Sorry I’m late, what’s going on” asks the Catanian delegate.

“Well, we are currently debating on how to make this alliance work properly. I have proposed that we establish a military and peacekeeping force in order to have some defenses, and then dividing the workload equally among members now that UCA is very big. That way, we can focus more on tasks, as well as get through various tasks at a faster pace. We also are debating on how to defend trade routes from pirates, and how to defeat slave trading nations, which could help us out a lot with our foreign policies.” Said Carl.

“East Stal Saillnerce supports a military which requires each member nation to give 5000 soldiers, and is only used to defeat slave traders and defend trade routes from pirates, not to support Southeast Marajarbia’s idea of a ‘new world order’. We also support a parliament to prevent the SC from becoming too powerful and to act as a legislature.”
Last edited by East Stal Saillnerce on Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:56 pm

East Stal Saillnerce wrote:OOC: Making this two posts so responding to one won’t result in people quoting both.

“East Stal Saillnerce supports a military which requires each member nation to give 5000 soldiers, and is only used to defeat slave traders and defend trade routes from pirates, not to support Southeast Marajarbia’s idea of a ‘new world order’. We also support a parliament to prevent the SC from becoming too powerful and to act as a legislature.”

“We aren’t establishing an Alliance Parliament. What we must do is create a military that has at least 10,000 or more soldiers, alongside SC elections. No Parliament is necessary, because we have this chamber, the soon-to-be established Supreme Council, and it is very possible that we will have another assembly for legislation pretty soon.” Said Carl.

East Stal Saillnerce
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby East Stal Saillnerce » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:01 pm

East Stal Saillnerce wrote:OOC: Making this two posts so responding to one won’t result in people quoting both.

“We aren’t establishing an Alliance Parliament. What we must do is create a military that has at least 10,000 or more soldiers, alongside SC elections. No Parliament is necessary, because we have this chamber, the soon-to-be established Supreme Council, and it is very possible that we will have another assembly for legislation pretty soon.” Said Carl.

“If we don’t want a parliament, fine, but if we’re creating another assembly for legislation, isn’t it just a renamed parliament? We will support the other assembly for legislation as well, since it hopefully will work like the Parliament we suggested. Our only question is why we must give at least 10,000 or more soldiers. 5,000 is a more reasonable minimum amount, and East Stal Saillnerce will only be dedicating 5,000 soldiers to this alliance’s military until we can prove that the alliance has intentions that aren’t evil.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:05 pm

“If we don’t want a parliament, fine, but if we’re creating another assembly for legislation, isn’t it just a renamed parliament? We will support the other assembly for legislation as well, since it hopefully will work like the Parliament we suggested. Our only question is why we must give at least 10,000 or more soldiers. 5,000 is a more reasonable minimum amount, and East Stal Saillnerce will only be dedicating 5,000 soldiers to this alliance’s military until we can prove that the alliance has intentions that aren’t evil.”

“With the amount of nations involved in this alliance, 10,000 or more soldiers would allow us to have force should an alliance such as CUSP blockade or threaten us, or if a nation independent of alliances chooses to do the same. After all, Force can allow us to work together and prove we are strong, unless you want outsiders to view this alliance as weak, despite its size.” Said Carl.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:13 pm

Louis Capret, who had to run from the old building to this new one says "Well I agree with Mr. errr, I don't know his name on this. I don't like Southeast Marajarbia's new world idea, and I agree with the casavaa military, and SC limitations."
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates