NATION

PASSWORD

An Interdimensional Incident (OOC, CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Mirum
Envoy

Founded: May 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

An Interdimensional Incident (OOC, CLOSED)

Postby Mirum » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:40 am

An Interdimensional Incident

Premise
Across the multiverse, there lay infinite different worlds with many different nations. Each is different, unique, and special. Most seek peace. Others, war and conquest. However, the one thing that these nations all have in common: survival. The nations wish to survive and thrive, however, sometimes, nations fall. It is only natural. But what happens when a nation refuses to fall, and instead, conquer all of reality itself? The resulting event would send shockwaves through the multiverse as the local political power is exchanged. But such events are rare and usually limited in scale. What if it was not? What if it was never-ending...?

In Other Words...
...This RP is about a single, supermassive, FFT Nation expanding and attempting to conquer the multiverse and how the other nations (and the characters in their nation) respond. I have yet to create the nation (probably will be a NS puppet made just for this RP) that is mentioned, however, if someone wishes to volunteer, I will probably accept it. The RP will begin once I have at least 4 other players. The villian nation is a puppet of mine, newly created for the sole purpose of the RP, Drecha. Note that the factbooks are very much WIP. And yes, besides the massive enemy military, it is possible to win (there are billions of other universes to conquer, you know?) using conventional (warfare) means. You can also just do a character or few from YN (or elsewhere, with the consent of the user that owns the place in question).

But what is this RP?
This RP is a nation RP/character RP. A user should RP their nation while RP the characters in said nation (ex: the nation's leader, a soldier on the frontlines, etc.) are telling the story. If this doesn't make sense, let me know, and I will attempt to clarify.

1. No God-modding
  2. Try to Keep IC Threads IC (You may have a small OOC notes thing at the bottom of an IC Post; will not get you removed unless major issue)
  3. Listen to the OP/Forum Mods/RP Mods
  4. Please try to limit the amount of puppets in the RP. 1-4 is an acceptable number.
  5. OP HAS FINAL SAY
  6. No excessive use of WMDs (and ask user first).
  7. 3x rules broken = removed from RP
  8. Try to have fun!

NOTE: APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, INVITE ONLY; THOSE WHO SAID THEY WOULD JOIN AT A LATER DATE, PLEASE TELEGRAM BEFORE APPING.

Full Application w/o Character Apps:
Code: Select all
[b][size=150][u]APPLICATION FOR RP[/u][/size][/b]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Form:[/b]
[b]Leader:[/b]
[b]Leader Factbook:[/b]
[b]Tech Level:[/b]
[b]Fantasy Level (None, Low, High, etc.):[/b]
[b]Population Size:[/b]
[b]Military Size:[/b]
[b]Main Factbook URL:[/b]
[b]Military Factbook URL:[/b]
[b]# Of Characters:[/b]

INSERT CHARACTER APPS HERE

[b]I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES IN THE ORIGINAL POST[/b] [ ] Y --- N[ ]

Character Application:
Code: Select all
[b]NAME:[/b]
[b]ROLE:[/b]
[b]DESCRIPTION:[/b]
[b]IMAGE (Optional):[/b]
[b]FACTBOOK (If Present):[/b]
[b]BIO (If no factbook, 1+ paragraphs):[/b]

Last edited by Mirum on Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:19 am, edited 30 times in total.
Home Page - Embassy Program - Q&A - News - Airport
Tier 6.5, Level 4, Type 5.5, Power Level 12 || Member of The Iron Alliance
Puppets:
Mountainus - Drecha - Mirum II (The Empire of Mirum) - Costavozka

A MT and Fantasy Nation. This Nation Does Not Represent My Views. NS Stats Null-And-Void.

Mirum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirum » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:09 am

APPLICATION FOR RP
Nation Name: The Republic of Mirum
Form: Federal Republic
Leader: President Lyra Elmspirit
Leader Factbook: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1542446
Tech Level: MT
Fantasy Level (None, Low, High, etc.): High
Population Size: 50 million people
Military Size: 6 million people (Standing Military, Support Staff Not Included), 30 million people (Draftable Population)
Main Factbook URL: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=mirum/detail=factbook/id=main
Military Factbook URL: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1542424
# Of Characters: 4

NAME: Lyra Elmspirit
ROLE: President of Mirum
DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 127 lbs.
Hair: Sliver
Skin Tone: Pale
Eyes: Green
Personality: Kindhearted, calm, curious, intelligent, extroverted introvert
IMAGE (Optional):
FACTBOOK (If Present): https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1542446
BIO (If no factbook, 1+ paragraphs):

NAME: Arhana Sai
ROLE: Lieutenant in the Mirian Army
DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 141 lbs.
Hair: Black
Skin Tone: Peach
Eyes: Brown
Personality: Loyal, instinctive, clever, untrusting to outsiders
IMAGE (Optional):
FACTBOOK (If Present):
BIO (If no factbook, 1+ paragraphs): Arhana Sai was born in Eleyta to parents who were both librarians. As a child, she was quite rebellious, and was the athletic one of the family. She later turned her athletics to good use when she joined the Mirian Army's prestigious 25th Arcane Battalion and 4th Paratrooper Company. She eventually became the CO of Squad 3, but is rather untested as a soldier. She hopes to one day command the entire 4th Paratrooper Company.

NAME: Bardor Steelgrip
ROLE: Submarine Captain in the Mirian Navy
DESCRIPTION:
Height: 4' 6"
Weight: 158 lbs.
Hair: Black
Skin Tone: Dark Copper Brown
Eyes: Black
Personality: Hardened soldier, loyal, thoughtful, clever, cunning
IMAGE (Optional):
FACTBOOK (If Present):
BIO (If no factbook, 1+ paragraphs): Bardor Steelgrip was born into a military family and grew up in the city of Portmont. On his 21st birthday, he applied for the Mirian Naval Academy and was accepted into it. He fought in the Mirian Civil War, working his way up to Commander before the end of the war. He was recently promoted to the captain of the MNV Silence. He has been in command for 3 years now and has earned the full trust and respect of his crew. He hopes to one day transfer to a Dauntless-class Super-Battleship

NAME: Sindri Huba
ROLE: Vice President of Mirum
DESCRIPTION:
Height: 4' 2"
Weight: 93 lbs
Hair: Brown
Skin Tone: Pale
Eyes: Brown
IMAGE (Optional):
FACTBOOK (If Present): https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1575724

I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES IN THE ORIGINAL POST [X] Y --- N[ ]
Last edited by Mirum on Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Puppets:

A MT and Fantasy Nation. This Nation Does Not Represent My Views. NS Stats Null-And-Void.

Drecha
Secretary

Founded: Jul 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Drecha » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:57 pm

I guess I'll post an app for this nation, to bring back attention to this RP.

APPLICATION FOR RP
Nation Name: The Dictatorship of Drecha
Form: Dictatorship
Leader: Drecha
Leader Factbook: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=drecha/detail=factbook/id=1574195
Tech Level: FFT
Fantasy Level (None, Low, High, etc.): Low
Population Size: 3.15E40+
Military Size: 3.535E14 troops (50% unavaible to keep 251 whole universes under control)
Main Factbook URL: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=drecha/detail=factbook/id=1574170
Military Factbook URL: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=drecha/detail=factbook/id=1574169
# Of Characters: 0

So I guess this is a

/BUMP

As well as an application.
Last edited by Drecha on Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
An Interdimensional Space Empire created just for the "An Interdimentional Incident" RP by the user behind Mirum/Mountainus
A Puppet Nation of Mirum

This nation does not represent my views. Not ONE BIT.

Hahoalki
Envoy

Founded: Jul 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hahoalki » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:54 pm

Do we need to make factbooks for this? If so, how detailed do they need to be?
Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.

Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.

If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
As democracy is perfected, the office of the president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

Empire of Galaxies
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

An Interdimentional Incident (OOC, Sign-Ups, All Tech)

Postby Empire of Galaxies » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:16 pm

APPLICATION FOR RP
Nation Name: Empire of Galaxies
Form: Unitary parliamentary republic (the EG isn’t an actual empire, it just likes to pretend it is.)
Leader: None yet. Elections for parliament have taken place, but elections for Chancellor have not.
Leader Factbook: None yet.
Tech Level: FFT
Fantasy Level (None, Low, High, etc.): None
Population Size: 20 billion (smaller than the population of Drecha’s empire)
Military Size: 105 billion (roughly 3 times larger than Drecha’s but with the skill of stormtroopers, so one of Drecha’s soldiers should be able to kill three EG soldiers before dying. on top of that, they’re cloned from artificial DNA, and as a result lack the ability to do anything other than carry weapons and destroy the EG’s enemies. they cannot be talked to and cannot talk to each other, they receive commands from the EG’s central military command.
Main Factbook URL: None yet (edit: just created a factbook with the exact same content) so I’ll provide a brief history of the beginning of the Empire of Galaxies:

The Empire of Galaxies was technically born as a result of a devastating war between the various empires located in their main galaxy, ZB-696140. When the war finally ended, those who survived wished to never see another major war again. This resulted in the creation of the Galactic Confederacy, a loose union of galactic empires that comprised all of ZB-696140, and was made to create and improve stability and galactic unity. This all changed as relations between these empires and cultures decreased over time. Across the galaxy there was economic stagnation, then depression, and then collapse. As member empires began leaving the GC, the GC sought to keep the galaxy united, even if it meant removing the freedom of its people.

As restrictive legislations were passed, limiting the power of both national governments and the rights of its people, the civilians of these GC members began rioting. Member nations continued leaving, and when the GC attempted to unify the galaxy completely under its rule and stated that it would reincorporate or incorporate galactic empires with force, war against the GC finally begun. An alliance of anti-GC galactic empires was formed, and in nations that chose to stay in the GC, there was revolution. After another devastating war, the anti-GC alliance finally defeated the GC. The GC was dismantled. To permanently prevent another conflict from happening, one devolved unitary state was created, without the disunity of the independent nations and early GC, and without the authoritarianism of the later GC. The legislature would be given more power than the executive to prevent it from becoming too powerful, and the executive would be elected by the legislature, while the legislature would be elected by the people. By 2500, this idea would be realized, and the Galactic Empire was formed.

Eventually, the GE would expand to other galaxies and change its name to the Empire of Galaxies (EG). The EG would expand even further, conquering several universes but choosing to keep its name. The EG decided to make their capital a galaxy. Specifically, it chose ZB-696140, where the EG, and true unity and stability, began.

Military Factbook URL: None yet, I’ll work on it shortly.
# Of Characters: 0

INSERT CHARACTER APPS HERE

Note: I made this puppet specifically for this, so I’d appreciate it if I was accepted.

Also, this is a pretty interesting RP idea. I’d love to participate in it, hopefully as the archrival of Drecha’s Empire.

I also like how all puppets so far only have 1 post. Honestly, I have a feeling the two nations above me are puppets, but whatever.
Last edited by Empire of Galaxies on Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Owned by TAT/Zandilund as an FFT nation. Utilizing fear to help protect its people. Mostly, that is. We’re a unitary parliamentary republic, and yes, that means we’re democratic. Read factbooks instead of reading names and assuming
Currently: c. 500000 CE

From this index...
Skill: 3/10 Stormtrooper
Discipline: 4/10 Militia
Morale: 10/10 Fanatical

Mirum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirum » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:46 pm

Hahoalki wrote:Do we need to make factbooks for this? If so, how detailed do they need to be?

Factbooks are not required, but would be helpful, especially to me. Detail is not important (see Drecha's), but the more the better.

Empire of Galaxies wrote:APPLICATION FOR RP
-SNIP-
Honestly, I have a feeling the two nations above me are puppets, but whatever.

Accepted, but please try to limit the power of your military (See Rule 1: No God-modding), or I'll have to scale up the size of Drecha's military. You are correct in the assumption that Drecha is a puppet (of mine, created just for the RP). Thank you both for your interest so far. I guess I should add more data to Drecha's military factbooks, as well.
Last edited by Mirum on Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puppets:

Hahoalki
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hahoalki » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:12 pm

Mirum wrote:
Hahoalki wrote:Do we need to make factbooks for this? If so, how detailed do they need to be?

Factbooks are not required, but would be helpful, especially to me. Detail is not important (see Drecha's), but the more the better.

Empire of Galaxies wrote:APPLICATION FOR RP
-SNIP-
Honestly, I have a feeling the two nations above me are puppets, but whatever.

Accepted, but please try to limit the power of your military (See Rule 1: No God-modding), or I'll have to scale up the size of Drecha's military. You are correct in the assumption that Drecha is a puppet (of mine, created just for the RP). Thank you both for your interest so far. I guess I should add more data to Drecha's military factbooks, as well.

If you've got a population of 3E20, you should be able to manage an army of somewhere around 1E18. So yeah, I'd recommend upping your forces. Especially if all techs really are welcome.

I've got an idea for a FFT nation with strongly limited FTL capabilities. The population would be about 2.5E16. There would be a lot of megastructures (matrioshka brains, banks orbitals, shellworlds, etc.), exotic theoretical physics, and the Postsingular Hyperintellect Hahoalki at the center of it all. I'm taking extensive inspiration from the Orion's Arm setting. Would this be an acceptable nation?
Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.

If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
As democracy is perfected, the office of the president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

Mirum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirum » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:54 pm

Too many FFT nations could be a problem, so please, not too big of a military, but yes, that would be fine.
Puppets:

Hahoalki
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hahoalki » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:46 pm

Mirum wrote:Too many FFT nations could be a problem, so please, not too big of a military, but yes, that would be fine.

My recommendation would be that you bump up your troop numbers significantly, or start relying on autonomous weapons systems.

I would also recommend thinking of weapons more advanced than "plasma" for both your troops and your other platforms. If you're moving through space at 500 times light speed, and hopping between universes, the things you can do to space (and the matter that exists within it) are going to be terrifying.

Just some tips. I'll have factbooks ready for an application soon.

The Sixth Republic of Korea
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sixth Republic of Korea » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:51 pm

(Oh boy, here I go throwing the South Koreans into fire again)

APPLICATION FOR RP
Nation Name: The Sixth Republic of Korea
Form: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic
Leader: President Moon Jai-in
Leader Factbook: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the ... id=1576239
Tech Level: MT
Fantasy Level: None
Population Size: 51,709,098
Military Size:
Active Personnel: 555,000
Reserve Personnel: 2,750,000
Main Factbook URL: None at the moment
Military Factbook URL: None at the moment
# Of Characters: 1

NAME: Moon Jai-in
ROLE: President of the Republic of Korea
DESCRIPTION:
Hair Color: Black
Skin Tone: Tan
Eyes: Dark brown
IMAGE (Optional):
FACTBOOK (If Present):

Moon Jae-in was born just short of the end of the Korean War in Geoje, South Korea as the second child and oldest son among five children of father Moon Yong-hyung and mother Kang Han-ok. His parents were refugees from South Hamgyong Province, North Korea who fled their native city of Hungnam during the Hungnam evacuation during the Korean War. His father, Moon Yong-hyung, worked as head of agriculture department who detains food, especially rice of Korean colonial people as one of the main tasks at the Heungnam, Hamju, South Hamgyong Province. His family eventually settled in Busan. Since his father did not want to become a government employee, as he had been in North Korea, his father started a business selling socks, which left his family in great debt. His mother became the main earner by selling clothes received from relief organisations and delivering briquettes. Moon's family became attached to the Catholic Church when his mother went to the local cathedral to receive whole milk powder. Moon once said in an interview that he didn't know how to ride a bike since his family was too desperately poor to afford a bike or monthly school tuition.

Moon entered Kyungnam High School and is reportedly placed at the top of his class. He was accepted to study law at Kyung Hee University with a full scholarship. At university, he met his future wife, Kim Jung-sook. After organising a student protest against the Yushin Constitution, he was arrested, convicted, imprisoned and expelled from the university. Later, he was conscripted into the military and assigned to the South Korean special forces, where he participated in "Operation Paul Bunyan" during the axe murder incident in Panmunjom. After his discharge, the death of his father influenced him to decide to take the bar exam. He went into Daeheungsa, the Buddhist temple, to study for the exam and passed the first of two rounds in 1979. In 1980 he returned to the university to complete his remaining year of his studies. Later that year, he passed the second round and he was admitted to the Judicial Research and Training Institute. He graduated from the Institute as the second in his class but was not admitted to become a judge or state prosecutor due to his history of activism against the Yushin dictatorship under Park Chung-hee's rule as a student. Moon chose to go into private practice instead. After becoming a lawyer, he worked under future president Roh Moo-hyun in the 1980s. Along with Roh, he took cases involving the labor rights issues and became renowned for his work in labor human rights. They remained friends up until Roh's suicide in 2009. Despite his earlier indifference, he began to get involved in politics. He published a memoir called Moon Jae-in: The Destiny which became a bestseller. His popularity had been rising steady against the likely opponent in the presidential race, Park Geun-hye. For instance, in a February 2012 poll, Moon rivaled Park in popularity. Moon managed to capitalize on the conservatives' decline in popularity amid a series of corruption scandals. As one pundit said, "Moon had managed to portray himself as a moderate and rational leader who has the backing of the younger generation". He won his first presidency in 2017.

Mirum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirum » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:55 pm

Accepted. Thank you for joining. Just one more application, and I will begin to work on the IC thread.
Last edited by Mirum on Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puppets:

Mirum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirum » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:47 am

I'm going to post the IC tomorrow, if not today. Applications will be open for at least another few weeks or so, depending on how fast things go in the IC.
Last edited by Mirum on Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppets:

Hahoalki
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hahoalki » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:53 am

APPLICATION FOR RP
Nation Name: Hahoalki
Form: Aicracy
Leader: Hahoalki
Leader Factbook: N/a
Tech Level: FFT but with strict limitations on FTL capabilities. Logistics for me will be complicated.
Fantasy Level (None, Low, High, etc.): None.
Population Size: 2.4E16
Military Size: 7.5E11 sophonts, + a variety of other platforms of various sizes
Main Factbook URL: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=hah ... ok/id=main
Military Factbook URL: N/a
# Of Characters: TBD

Mirum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirum » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:55 am

Accepted. Welcome to the RP.
Puppets:

Mirum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirum » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:09 pm

IC thread will be up shortly. If needed, I will explain the first post. Please wait for me to post as Drecha before you post IC.

Edit: You may now post IC. I will explain the first two posts upon request here in the OOC thread. Applications still open.
Last edited by Mirum on Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Puppets:

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:55 pm

I might jump in, but not with my military. Would military numbers still be required anyways?
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:05 am

I am not tagging, I am just making a mark. :P

Anyway, I am quite interested to play as the defenders / liaison for the most parts, and since I was told that we are playing the role against the conquerors, that is fine with me! Valentine Z does not conquer, after all. Is there a deadline to when I need to submit my apps? I might be entering Valentine Z, and Garden at 6th Mile Road.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Garden at 6th Mile Road
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Garden at 6th Mile Road » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:06 am

Valentine Z wrote:I might be entering Valentine Z, and Garden at 6th Mile Road.

Valentine Z here, confirming his puppet for the future apps. ♥
Factbooks. No NS Stats for this nation!

• Self-proclaimed King of Forum 7, a.k.a. Forum 7 dweller that your mom warns you about. (Got inspiration from Folknoren).
• Favorite catchphrase: Nani the f**k, so many ninjas.
• A dimensional rift created from nuclear bombs.
• Violently violated the Laws of Thermodynamics with shoddy writing.
Ruled by * takes a deep breath *
Holly De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac Marlie Nova Radiant Starlight.
(SSCG(3) ↑TREE(3) g64)! Joules,
g64 = Graham's Number, TREE(n) = TREE sequence, SSCG(n) = Friedman's SSCG function, n! = Factorial, and an b = Knuth's Up-Arrow Notation.

Synne Industries
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Synne Industries » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:56 am

Might poke around with some silverware if things get interesting.

Hi, it's been a while. If you're seeing this then it means what I'm working on is not quite done yet. You can still read my old stuff but it's probably not canon anymore. I'll try to get something up soon. It may or may not involve wizards.

Mirum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirum » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:07 am

A m e n r i a wrote:I might jump in, but not with my military. Would military numbers still be required anyways?

Numbers would be highly recommended, in case you decide to use them later.

Valentine Z wrote:I am not tagging, I am just making a mark. :P

Anyway, I am quite interested to play as the defenders / liaison for the most parts, and since I was told that we are playing the role against the conquerors, that is fine with me! Valentine Z does not conquer, after all. Is there a deadline to when I need to submit my apps? I might be entering Valentine Z, and Garden at 6th Mile Road.
Garden at 6th Mile Road wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:I might be entering Valentine Z, and Garden at 6th Mile Road.

Valentine Z here, confirming his puppet for the future apps. ♥
Synne Industries wrote:Might poke around with some silverware if things get interesting.

Thank you all for your interest. I hope you all join in soon. Apps will still be open for a while, I'm thinking I will close apps around the 15th or 22nd of August (2021, of course). This is, of course, depending on how many people are willing to join around that time. If apps are still coming in 3-4 days before the deadline, I may extend it another week or so.
Last edited by Mirum on Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppets:

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:23 pm

I am interested, I am just concerned about the use of the term FFT.

Is this some universal union type stuff from Half Life? Or are we t take that the invader already controls their own universe, which raises a whole lot of questions.
✟ The Holy Solar Empire: A christian majority empire, primarily inspired by the HRE, Rome, and Imperial China ✟ Hello from the 100th Century ✟ Factbook RepositoryThe Holy Solar Empire Overview
✟ I have absolutely no idea how to make a good sig, some of yall crazy. ✟

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:42 pm

Might be interested in this. It looks like it could be fun.
|| Factbooks ||
| Tech Level: FT |

Current Year: 2476
The Empire of Octavia ✙ "Assimilate or die!"
The Mechanical horde marches forward and it comes for you!

Number of owned Star Systems: 163

Pinnacle news:BREAKING NEWS: The Paramount, the Dearest Leader and Spearhead of the Synthetic Revolution has been confirmed to be dead in the Imperial Palace. The interim government of the Mechanator Council has found the cause of death to be a rare failing of the consciousness backup system combined with a simultaneous accident leading to the death of The Paramount’s main consciousness. Grand Mechanator H’Krell has declared a decade of mourning.
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri.

Mirum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirum » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:25 pm

The Holy Solar Empire wrote:I am interested, I am just concerned about the use of the term FFT.

Is this some universal union type stuff from Half Life? Or are we t take that the invader already controls their own universe, which raises a whole lot of questions.

Drecha controls their entire universe, plus some parts of others.

Imperial-Octavia wrote:Might be interested in this. It looks like it could be fun.

Thank you both for your interest.

I will admit, I was not expecting so many people to be interested, so I made Drecha's military smaller than a usual FFT nation of that size, meaning I had to bump the size up to make it a little more balanced.
Last edited by Mirum on Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puppets:

Empire of Galaxies
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Galaxies » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:39 pm

The Holy Solar Empire wrote:I am interested, I am just concerned about the use of the term FFT.

As Mirum has stated, they control one universe and have influence over others. We also control one universe and have influence over others, mainly through coercion, diplomacy, and fear. My unofficial map is this, which takes place immediately before Drecha’s invasion. (Red is influenced by (but usually not completely controlled by) the Warlord’s Empire, blue is influenced by (but usually not completely controlled by) the Empire of Galaxies, green is Earth and where all NS nations located on Earth are if they choose to join this thread, two or more colors on a hex means influence is contested.)Image
It’s unofficial and likely rejected but is still a nice addition to the thread.
Owned by TAT/Zandilund as an FFT nation. Utilizing fear to help protect its people. Mostly, that is. We’re a unitary parliamentary republic, and yes, that means we’re democratic. Read factbooks instead of reading names and assuming
Currently: c. 500000 CE

From this index...
Skill: 3/10 Stormtrooper
Discipline: 4/10 Militia
Morale: 10/10 Fanatical

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:00 pm

Tagged for interest
A democratic island nation located in the southern sea
Relations cease with UDAF | International trade ramped up, GDP expected to 13% increase in 10 years | Nation ar war with Meretica and South olpen

Free Rojava!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents