NATION

PASSWORD

Refounder tag?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Team Lennox
Envoy

Founded: Feb 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Refounder tag?

Postby Team Lennox » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:23 am

There are some nations that don't have enough forces or are to lazy to do partake in R/D gameplay. Instead the de refounding, so I think there should be a refounding tag. Feedback is welcome. :p
HE/HIM. Use those pronouns! Do NOT assume my gender!

• An American born citizen
  • A teenager doing teenage stuff (I guess)
  • A leftist (remind me to make a dispatch on my beliefs later)
  • A Christian with usually fundamentalists views (except for on the Patriarchist, (Bible wasn't a big thing on Gender equity) and LGBTQ+ rights, (Bible wasn't a big thing on that either) (Also the Mosaic law doesn't let us eat things like bacon and ham since in the Bible pigs are unclean animals. Like how am I to survive not eating bacon! >:( )

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:25 am

What do you mean exactly with a refounding tag?
The Blaatschapen should resign

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:44 pm

I don’t think we need to reward lazy refounding of naturally CTE’d regions into trophies.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:49 pm

A region called Sophia existed about fifteen years ago, per NSHistory. Should the current iteration of Sophia, founded April 2021, have the "Refounded" tag even despite this significant gap?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:36 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:I don’t think we need to reward lazy refounding of naturally CTE’d regions into trophies.

I think that they mean this as an "anti-trophy", of sorts, telling viewers that the nation concerned only did this and wasn't responsible for the region's earlier incarnation(s).
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:02 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:I don’t think we need to reward lazy refounding of naturally CTE’d regions into trophies.

Pretty much sums it up.

/thread
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Team Lennox
Envoy

Founded: Feb 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Team Lennox » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:52 am

Yikes ok no more dis now.
HE/HIM. Use those pronouns! Do NOT assume my gender!

• An American born citizen
  • A teenager doing teenage stuff (I guess)
  • A leftist (remind me to make a dispatch on my beliefs later)
  • A Christian with usually fundamentalists views (except for on the Patriarchist, (Bible wasn't a big thing on Gender equity) and LGBTQ+ rights, (Bible wasn't a big thing on that either) (Also the Mosaic law doesn't let us eat things like bacon and ham since in the Bible pigs are unclean animals. Like how am I to survive not eating bacon! >:( )

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical