NATION

PASSWORD

Texan - American war Texan revamped (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Henna-Kassel
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Texan - American war Texan revamped (IC)

Postby Henna-Kassel » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:33 am

After years of peace in texas after it gained it's independence from the US. A war has broken out because of a massive border dispute between Nationalist Texas Republic and the now unified American state witch is a brutal dictatorship. Tensions have also increased because of UAS claims Texas as theirs
Although Texas Has their own government, Constitution,
And military

Factions:
Nationalist Texas Republic,
Unified American state
Map here: Image

Rules:
no godmodding, no one liners, only 15,000 troops, this is for IC not OOC, please sign up at the Sign ups/OOC thread, and just be nice
Last edited by Henna-Kassel on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Supreme Leader:, Martin Cook
This nation does NOT reflect my Real Life views

News:Occupation by The GCE occurs

Sunrise kingdom
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunrise kingdom » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:54 am

S.K.I.S. Sunrise Kingdom International Speaker=Mick Sean

Hello this is Mick Sean the Sunrise Kingdom International Speaker I have sent this letter to you To say we will send 3000 Troop to Dallas soon to help you from the USA we know it is not much but it all we can send right now I will see if I can tell the Sunrise Council to send more.

Sincerely-Sunrise Kingdom International Speaker Mick Sean

Sunrise kingdom
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunrise kingdom » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:57 am

6 Sunrise Kingdom Planes fly over Dallas as solders prepare to jump 3 2 1 over 3000 solders jump out tours the ground 300 Marksman A3 jeep are let off the air carriers.

Sunrise kingdom
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunrise kingdom » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:18 am

The solders land and Start to walk to the capital to set up supplies and there are more planes flying over dropping more marksman A3 jeeps and Glock 17s
and P90s to the capital

Sunrise kingdom
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunrise kingdom » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:31 am

S.K.I.S. Sunrise Kingdom International Speaker=Mick Sean

Hello this is Mick Sean the Sunrise Kingdom International Speaker If you have got this letter it has meant are solders and supply's have made it to you I have managed to get the Sunrise Council to send more Supply's and more solders but it will take much longer as we will be sending 6000 troops to you and 300 of are new HL-Missile planes DO NOT LET ANYONE ELSE GET THIS LETTER

Nationalist Texas Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Texas Republic » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:01 am

Sunrise kingdom wrote:S.K.I.S. Sunrise Kingdom International Speaker=Mick Sean

Hello this is Mick Sean the Sunrise Kingdom International Speaker I have sent this letter to you To say we will send 3000 Troop to Dallas soon to help you from the USA we know it is not much but it all we can send right now I will see if I can tell the Sunrise Council to send more.

Texas thanks the Sunrise kingdom for its aid in Dallas

Sunrise kingdom
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunrise kingdom » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:31 am

15 Sunrise Kingdom Planes fly over Dallas as solders prepare to jump 3 2 1 over 6000 solders leap form planes 100 Marksman A3 jeep are let off the air carriers A shipment of 3000 P90s are Para shooted down with 5000 Glock 17s.
Last edited by Sunrise kingdom on Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sunrise kingdom
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunrise kingdom » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:34 am

All military units are making it to Dallas

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents