NATION

PASSWORD

Taliban, al-Qaeda [R]

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Taliban, al-Qaeda [R]

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:52 am

Dowaesk wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:A political Islamist dictator said that Turkey and the Taliban are not contradictory in opinion. The Turkish Nation has nothing in common with the political Islamists. Ayasofya will be a museum again, and this will be the answer of the Turkish nation to political Islamists. Long live the Republic, long live Kemalism.
Fuck Ataturk.
Ugly insult attack, please do the needful.
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:03 am

I'm pretty sure that as a historical figure, Ataturk is not a player. As such, he's not subject to the flaming rule, as that applies to players.

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:please do the needful.

There is no needful in this case.

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:45 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:I'm pretty sure that as a historical figure, Ataturk is not a player. As such, he's not subject to the flaming rule, as that applies to players.

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:please do the needful.

There is no needful in this case.
He is a historical person. great leader veteran Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. You are condoning the flaming rule just because my personal opinion is Turkish. please be an impartial independent moderator. I want a fair independent trial from other moderators. Insulting a historical personality is a crime according to the rules.
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=16394966
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atat%C3%BCrk
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:57 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Insulting a historical personality is a crime according to the rules.

Incorrect. In some cases, it is done by players with the intent to troll; a read of the context of this post (which you snipped out in your report) indicates that trolling was not the intent of the reported post.

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:You are condoning the flaming rule just because my personal opinion is Turkish. please be an impartial independent moderator.

Unfounded claims of Moderator bias and misconduct are frowned upon. You have provided absolutely no evidence to back this up.

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:I want a fair independent trial from other moderators.

No; you have asked for a ruling, and received one. That is how the Moderation process works on this site. You do not get to make endless requests in the hope you finally receive one that is to your liking.

Return to Moderation