NATION

PASSWORD

Karker-Evergarian Relations (1x1) || READ ONLY

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Evergar
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Karker-Evergarian Relations (1x1) || READ ONLY

Postby Evergar » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:25 pm

The Lviv Town Hall

After making several important international phone calls to representatives at Agintos, followed by a handwritten letter addressed to the highest-ranking head of state, Chancellor Ferdinand Wolverman was graciously invited for a first meetup in the hopes of establishing a meaningful diplomatic and perhaps even economic connection between The Democratic State of Karktopials Reborn and The Holy Folkish Order of Evergar. He had initially suggested their arrangement be held in the Polish capital of Warsaw, but to reroute for Ukraine, he found, was no issue since Evergar shares its border by the Black Sea. How convenient already!

One of the leader's private jets, Farmensk Noble-Triumphant 01, landed safely at the Danylo Halytskyi International Airport at around 10:06 AM without delay or incident. The two pilots each rented an apartment nearby in Osechina, where they would be staying over the course of the next three days. They wasted no time separating from their passenger and fetched taxicab services so that they could get settled in and grab a bite for lunchtime someplace thereafter, maybe catch up on rest. They worked 12-hour shifts, often for six days every week the majority of the year's months. Wolverman understood.

He could only imagine what the ordeal would entail. Wolverman never liked getting into a foreign war or petty drama incident in foreign affairs, as their servicemen deserved the best circumstances possible, free from proxy warfare, imperialism, offensive conquest, and disagreeable allied armies on the frontline. Unlike many millennia ago, the people knew the relaxation and relief behind longlasting peace, and they liked to keep it that way. Outside the front entrance by the front doors, he stood and watched the occasionally passing pedestrians going about their daily lives. A doorman who knew about the two countries' meeting in advance had advised him that he was there first. So, he would wait patiently for the leader of the Karker people, however long it took. Small talk happened briefly, mostly about each other's daily life. And the doorman personally seemed honored to be standing in the presence of an Ultranationalist patriotic dictator.

Karktopials Reborn
Secretary

Founded: Apr 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Karktopials Reborn » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:13 pm

The diplomat Mark Reiner,has been sent to talk with Wolverman.
His private jet roaming in the air,his keen eyesight managed to spot Wolverman.
His landing was a close call.
But the pilots were getting tired,causing the almost crash.

Evergar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:53 pm

— (Doorman) "Hey, so, uhm.. what all are you guys gonna be discussing about? War?! Emergencies?!! Oh, boy, I just have to know, so sorry, uhm.. Erm, Dictat-- Ah, President? Should I call you President? Er, Prime Minister? I-I-I uhm... sorry, just so .. honored to..."
— (Wolverman, raising his hand) "Mister Richmond, now, whilst I do appreciate your keen interest in today's meeting... I'm afraid that I cannot entertain the exact details thereof at this point in time... not yet, at least."
— (Richmond, intervening again, nervous) "Oh, oh, y-yes sirrrr, I... um.. Apologies 'bout that, er, leader sir.. um.. errr.."
— (Wolverman, smiling understandably) "You may call me Chancellor, sir. Or Mr. Wolverman." He turns to face him more directly and averts his gaze from the open-air downtown area. "Are you all right? Here, go get some water, maybe cool off." The doorman was visibly flustered and seemed suffering from overheatedness. His bulky outfit bedazzled with leathery ornaments as he always knew were really bad collectors of sweat and grime, leaving the main fabric clingy and as if inseparable from the wearer. "Have you gotten a break from shift all day any?
— (Richmond) "Why.. no, sir, I'm afraid not. I mean.. I see others go in and out, but... See, the water fountain's just past, uhm, the ern..."

The leader had shaken his head and took it upon himself to open up the large door on his berth behind him, and his expressions shifted to a more authoritative tone. One of the first menial jobs Wolverman ever worked was in fact a doorman position. The only difference, he received plentiful drinking times.

— (Wolverman, interrupting) "Here, sir. Go get you some water--wash your sweat off, for the good gods sake."

And the doorman almost ran past him, hesitant no longer, having gotten the validation he needed. Thankfully, he would be vouched for should his boss complain.

— (Doorman, from inside, as the door closes) "Thank you, sir! Good luck on your diplomacy.

The Chancellor nodded. Then he waited, again.

From several ministers within his own private circle, and through his independent research, some things about this country were indeed strange, perhaps even questionably objectionable. Where he had grown up and known everything, you could expect strict prudish modesty in attire and enforced chivalrous conduct. There, a number of opposites present themselves: rampant nudism, state-planned economics, prohibition of alcohol, and, for whatever reason, pervasive immigration but with a twist of there being no emigration whatsoever. A land of immigrants? What about taxes on their banned goods like booze and tobacco? Would they sell whatever is confiscated, possibly to his own countrymen, if he asked nicely? Should he even consider such a brash move?

Was this leader going to show up naked? Sure not, right? Ukraine would never allow that... right? So many questions, so little time. But what about his or her examination of the fatherland? What would this leader ask about what is allowed back home? The Chancellor found himself pacing back and forth at the top of the steps, with the doorman nowhere to be seen.

Karktopials Reborn
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Karktopials Reborn » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:40 pm

Bodyguard: Sir,we have landed.
Mark: Yes,it is indeed.
But where is he?Maybe he is down there
Bodyguard:Perhaps.

As he tries to find Wolverman,he gets extremely dehydrated.
Mark: *heavy breathing*
Give me water.
Bodyguard: Here you go.

It took him a while to realize that he was on the wrong building.
He was drunk last night,so it took him awhile to get to the building where Wolverman actually was.

Evergar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:35 pm

Wolverman checked his watch on his left wrist: it was five minutes past the scheduled arrival. He looked around, occasionally waving at the passing pedestrians, though he could not speak Ukrainian. The skies were noticeably cloudy, overcast, partially shading the sun.

The man had a very bad, bad feeling. The last time a world leader was late, the whole ordeal did not involve fruition, and both countries saw their communications crumble, then become totally indifferent to each other. Would this happen? Where was this man who seemed fine when on the phone?
Last edited by Evergar on Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karktopials Reborn
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Karktopials Reborn » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:01 pm

They had managed to land on the correct building,but late.
When the helicopter land,Mark almost fell and said:
"Drinking was not a good idea."
Bodyguard:Sir would you need assistance?
Mark:Yes,it would be a plesaure.

Mark continued falling on his way.But eventually managed to control it.

Evergar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:23 pm

The leader looked up, having heard a loud whipping noise coming from in the skies. To his amazement--a chopper had been hovering so close to the top of the city hall that it seemed--no, it actually had landed.

He looked around, and locals were definitely noticing. Some were on the cells watching the huge bird up above his position... Great. A rogue aircraft? Who was actually being dropped off on the roof of this building, if someone was? What? This made no lick of sense whatsoever.

And so, he raced down the front steps, determined to go see if he could spot the sight better?

Little did he know. Distant sirens can already be heard wailing, approaching. Whoever was involved already would be in massive trouble.

Karktopials Reborn
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Karktopials Reborn » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:32 pm

It appears that it was Mark he appeared in a weird position.
Mark:G-g-gday! brothe-ther!
The effects of his drunkness starts to kick in.
Mark:
*wraps arm around back*
I-it is sure a great view rig-ght!
I think it-it is best we s-s-si-sit down an-an-and rela-
and enjoy it r-rig-right?
His body guard throws a can at his face to make him act normal.
Mark:o-oh.
Pardon me sir.
My name is Mark,Mark Reiner.
Last edited by Karktopials Reborn on Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evergar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:41 pm

Wolverman joined the swelling crowds, and he pulled out his own cell phone, dialing immediately. Keeping an eye on the impaired man standing on the rooftop. This could not be... the leader of the Karker people... right?

He shook his head, waiting for a response at his domestic office for the Ministry of Foreign Relations. Who was that up there? Who was he speaking to and trying to hug? This all had gone so south incredibly fast. The sirens are even louder. Whoever this was, this was something he never saw every day in a foreign country. So many questions, so much confusion.

Karktopials Reborn
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Karktopials Reborn » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:42 am

Mark was confused too.
Mark:Whats with the face,sir?
Cant we just get to the part where we discuss diplomacy?
Mark now has heard the sirens making him more confused
And he has spotted Wolverman in the crowd again
And with a keen hearing,he knew what you said
Last edited by Karktopials Reborn on Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Evergar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:49 pm

The leader enveloped amongst the swollen onlooking crowd. Several pedestrians, he could see, were filming this bizarre incident, the drunken Mark on the rooftop. And in the foreground, several Ukrainian first-responders appear, approaching the city hall entrance slowly.

(Wolverman, to Ministry of Foreign Relations) "Hello, this is the Chancellor, speaking from Lviv. It seems the Karker representative hasn't shown up... I'm not sure where he is, but some drunken man with a chopper have encroached upon the meeting place..."

There was a long silence. The Ministry was struggling to get in contact with the Karker government, possibly their national office back home. The Evergarian patriot was already preparing to call this whole thing off, given the unprofessional lateness and the local disturbance currently besetting the Ukrainian front in the city. And slowly, the leader started moving away from the area, keeping a far distance, totally unaware that things were actually worse than he realized.

Karktopials Reborn
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Karktopials Reborn » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:59 pm

Mark was angry.
Mark:Huh,such disrespect.
I have been standing here for 30 minutes now.
And he cant recognize me?
Maybe screaming will help.
OH!
IS THAT YOU DICTATOR OF EVERGAR?
THIS IS THE RULER OF THE KARKER PEOPLE!
Mark waved his hand at Wolverman.
There was still no reponse from Wolverman
Last edited by Karktopials Reborn on Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evergar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:51 pm

He somehow heard every word.

His worst fears had been realized. Based on his past experiences, he had no doubt that that man on the rooftop shouting held water in his claims. Confusion quickly turned to anger and contempt.

So he watched Mark from far away, still on the phone--only now, he was going to contact the Karker congressional assembly immediately, and speak of the lunacy taking place. Wolverman then turns around, beginning to walk away fast, retreating from the current scene. Ukrainian police crews arrive in overwhelming numbers, and a local helicopter can be heard approaching.

He wanted zero part of this drunken, bizarre, law-breaking spectacle. The Karker leader, soon, later in the day, would be receiving a critical phone call. Mark, with his drunkenness, irresponsibility with a chopper being landed on a city hall illegally, along with his publicly indecorous, unprofessional first impressions has lead to a total cancellation of the meeting.

The leader quickly vanished, heading far away. There would be no meeting today.

And for the meantime--it was up to Mark to see if he could repair the damage he had done--and it would not look good at all for his country.

Karktopials Reborn
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Karktopials Reborn » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:27 pm

Mark confessed to the Ukranian Government,and he has to be sorry for his actions
and he also was forced to pay a fee of 500,000 Ukrainian hryvnias.
Also his actions were disliked by his people.
It was despised so much that one even tried to assasinate him!
Last edited by Karktopials Reborn on Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evergar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:02 am

By the time the local authorities were handling Mark, Wolverman had recalled his two pilots and left Ukraine within 4 hours.

Twelve hours after the major mishap, a statesmen from the Ministry of Foreign Relations picked up an out-of-nation call. Wolverman was contacted and the phoneline got transferred to his personal office in Farmensk.

It was Corcevskie Limsant, apparently a Karker statesman.

Karktopials Reborn
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Karktopials Reborn » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:12 am

Corcevskie Limsant,a diplomat was sent to convince to make him go to the meeting,
Corcevskie :Erm...sir sorry for Mark he was just probably bored or sonething.
But um sir..would you mind a meeting in Agintos?

Evergar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:20 am

Wolverman sensed nothing but fearful pessimism. If this was a regular occurrence, he wondered if it would sully Evergar's glory and put the fatherland in an awkward position.
(Wolverman) "Mr. Limsant, let me be very clear: the last time a leader was irresponsibly drunken and 'bored' to a first-time visit with us, communications broke down due to horrid mistrust and mismanagement from said 'leader'. I must ask, is Mark even the actual leader of the nation? I'm not playing any games and wish for an explanation. Not a short excuse."

Karktopials Reborn
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Karktopials Reborn » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:36 am

Corveskie:
Sir,this is a continuation to the meeting where we discuss about diplomacy.
But we havent discussed about it,so the Karker Govenment sent me to continue the meeting in Agintos.
And he acts as a Prime Minister to the Karkers.

Evergar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:45 am

(Wolverman, almost unfazed) "I appreciate the intention for diplomatic conversations--but, sir, the minister nearly crashed into the Lviv City Hall, landed on the rooftop, believed he was falling and was yelling at people whilst intoxicated, and caused an unnecessary stir in Ukraine. I understand the Karker people embrace a laidback lifestyle, and elected him as Prime Minister... but... you get where my concerns are? At all?"

Karktopials Reborn
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Karktopials Reborn » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:03 am

Corcevskie:
Sir,yes he may have done that.
But this is about diplomatic talk this is not about Mark.
Sir,let us get to the point.

Evergar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:32 am

(Wolverman) "..."

The leader tried to relax from his mounting frustration.

"Understand: I seldom ever give second-chances. If we are to have diplomacy, tell your beloved Minister to please... just don't drink? Be presentable? I want to forgive but can I?"

Karktopials Reborn
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Karktopials Reborn » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:37 am

Corcevskie:
Yes sir we have told him not to drink anymore,yes you can forgive him.
But my question has not been answered:
Will you go to the meeting?

Evergar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:13 am

Hesitation ensued.

(Wolverman) "I drink myself. But no drunkenness, no outward nudism, and give me a time, room, and place. This is a humble but critical second chance. So... you know."

Karktopials Reborn
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Karktopials Reborn » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:11 pm

Corcevskie:
You know what?
I-Sir,i cant see a answer in there.

Evergar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:13 am

(Wolverman, once more) "This will be our conditions, understand that. Now, shall I give you and Mark 72 hours, then meet for an arrangement in Agintos?"

The man just wanted to have an incident-free and meaningful interaction to benefit each side.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates