NATION

PASSWORD

Your Reaction to AN's News (III)

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Celestial American Republic
Secretary

Founded: Jul 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Celestial American Republic » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:51 am

American troops have entered Brasilistan following a massive tactical bombing campaign of key military targets. President Longstreet has pledged to end the war as quickly as possible, and, for added affect, at the end of the press conference, he said "Manifest Destiny Forever!"
Last edited by Celestial American Republic on Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
An American conservative nationalist from Texas. My discord is American Steve#8676. This nation represents all my views.
For God and Liberty We Stand, A Union of one thousand systems and three thousand planets, together we stand, united as one, we salute the banner of liberty.
HOLONET NEWS: Bresqi War ends with American victory | White Hole revealed to lead to other galaxy cluster, expedition planned | Volkan officials take to Chirper to complain about GA ultimatum | Border skirmishes between The State and Vista-Noris end with hundreds dead
NS Stats executed by firing squad

Frisia Magna
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisia Magna » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:52 am

Right...

/Stillme

Frisia Magna wrote:"I think someone in the Hague must have fucked up hard in the last uhhhh three? centuries for Formosa to not only not be Frisian -Dutch, whatever- but also be under control of the savages of East Asia. Even moreso, if Formosa is a component of your own nation, why would it be given representation in the Forum of Nations as a sovereign state? It's not like it's New Britain after all?"
Pieter Koerselman, Prime Minister of Frisia
sig
Last edited by Frisia Magna on Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kingdom of Frisia || Cyningdom Friesland
10 Aug 2021
Þe Feorbiliþe: Edgar van Helsing, Prime Minister of Frisia in 2003-2014, made Baron Helsing of Siefenhausen. | "Executing the Sultan may see us have another Malay Uprising on our hands" Marshal Commander Offenberg warns. | Bidvest AG evacuates Dili. Australian bombardment led to the death of at least 100,000. | Manchuria sends soldiers at the border with Ryojun. Legation Cities drop 5 GBU-43/B bombs on Beijing; "Respect the demilitarised zones or else" - Chairman Carlsborough. | 2021 Plebiscite shows 72.8% of New England's population would prefer to continue being a Lordship in the Britannic Commonwealth.
Don't know whether to create a Großdeutschland or an Anglo-Saxon Britannia puppet next.

Perikuresu
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Perikuresu » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:01 am

This nation is the physical incarnation of f*ck, go back. Isn't gassing them too extreme? I yearn for the days of simple merchant ships wiping out entire fleets of the strongest naval power in the world...
~Boomer

For American Celestial Rep: Should've responded to Frisia's new first then comment your own news, also make sure not to double post (you post once, someone else posts then you post again), I've seen you do it several times, but since you're a new user, ig it could be explained as not knowing I forgot you said u had several other accs

More information on the Vessel has been unearthed, what is the information about? Who knows the Government won't release it.
Last edited by Perikuresu on Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
A Pacific nation or a MT liberalwank nation whose main premise is composed on a melting pot of cultures and ethnicities
NS Stats non canon, NS Policies canon tho
Aerilia is lying! They're not a unicorn, they're a Welsh Dragon!

Frisia Magna
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frisia Magna » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:07 am

Perikuresu wrote:This nation is the physical incarnation of f*ck, go back. Isn't gassing them too extreme? I yearn for the days of simple merchant ships wiping out entire fleets of the strongest naval power in the world...

You keep posting this everywhere so maybe I should respond to them for once. Historically the English navy was nowhere close to powerful until late 17th century in real life -beaten by the Dutch in every three of the Anglo-Dutch Wars in which, yes, fluyts (basically merchant vessels with too many cannons) routinely made ships of the line their bitches. In real life, the English/British became a naval superpower specifically because the Netherlands was utterly devastated in the Wars of the Grand Alliance (the Nine Years' War and more importantly the War of Spanish Succession) and even then Dutch merchant ships were the British Royal Navy's equal until the Fourth Anglo-Dutch War and the devastating French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars after which point the Dutch ceased to be a Great Power. In this world, none of these events occurred [or occurred differently, as I continue to work on that puppet's worldbuilding], and Grootfries Rijk occurs even before the historical Nine Years' War.
/skipme
Last edited by Frisia Magna on Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
10 Aug 2021
Þe Feorbiliþe: Edgar van Helsing, Prime Minister of Frisia in 2003-2014, made Baron Helsing of Siefenhausen. | "Executing the Sultan may see us have another Malay Uprising on our hands" Marshal Commander Offenberg warns. | Bidvest AG evacuates Dili. Australian bombardment led to the death of at least 100,000. | Manchuria sends soldiers at the border with Ryojun. Legation Cities drop 5 GBU-43/B bombs on Beijing; "Respect the demilitarised zones or else" - Chairman Carlsborough. | 2021 Plebiscite shows 72.8% of New England's population would prefer to continue being a Lordship in the Britannic Commonwealth.
Don't know whether to create a Großdeutschland or an Anglo-Saxon Britannia puppet next.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:35 am

Perikuresu wrote:This nation is the physical incarnation of f*ck, go back. Isn't gassing them too extreme? I yearn for the days of simple merchant ships wiping out entire fleets of the strongest naval power in the world...
~Boomer

For American Celestial Rep: Should've responded to Frisia's new first then comment your own news, also make sure not to double post (you post once, someone else posts then you post again), I've seen you do it several times, but since you're a new user, ig it could be explained as not knowing I forgot you said u had several other accs

More information on the Vessel has been unearthed, what is the information about? Who knows the Government won't release it.

So it's like an Area 51/Roswell Incident thing that's going on. Interesting. Your government should keep its secrets—I'm okay with it. Hopefully no-one will mind.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Frisia Magna
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frisia Magna » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:50 pm

/bump
10 Aug 2021

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:07 am

/bump
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Perikuresu
Minister

Postby Perikuresu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:39 am

Do Pan-Asiatic States

/skip me
/bump
A Pacific nation or a MT liberalwank nation whose main premise is composed on a melting pot of cultures and ethnicities

Colligny
Civilian

Founded: Jul 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Colligny » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:41 am

"I do believe the Secretary-General is very Humble. He admits his flaws, and the Nation's Strengths. I Know very little of the Pan-Asiatic States, But i hope their People Live a happy Life, and May whoever wins the Next Election be as Humble as their Current Leader."
-President Pierre Guilson
The Republic of Colligny is A French-Majority Conservative Calvinist Huguenot Nation that Owns Most of French Louisiana.
|President: Pierre Guilson (Yes, He's dead now, My nation is set in the 19th Century)| What Year is it?: 1833|
News:After the Colignian Declaration of war on Mexico, the Colignian army has began Pushing into mexico via Acadiana, to get more land inbetween the capital of New Orleans and the border. Mexico's push into Coleurouge Stagnates, Colignians hold the Line.

Doesn't Represent my IRL views. Bro, Colligny is a Racist 19th Century Nation led by a Racist Pro-Slaver. Did you really think it represented my Views?

Estado Americano de Espana
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Estado Americano de Espana » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:03 am

"Huh, I guess Mexico has a good reason to be pissed. Put yourselves in Mexico's shoes. Your colony's declared independence and is seeking asylum already, great."

- Supervisor Pablo Anderson Gutierrez, Officeworker in Madrid.
Welcome to America. New flag just dropped, anti-monarchism time.
Made to spite a certain Spaniard.
Fun fact: Franco in TTL likes battleships.
The State of Spain | Estado de España
"Un Estado, Múltiples Pueblos."
2021, all's right with the world in the US State of Spain, as men go about their business. No Carlist Wars, maybe?
TVE1: Communist militia presence in Chicago increased after hostage situation in IL|Florida Man released from court after self-defense ruling|Anatolian President to meet with Russian Pres. to foster Black Sea Trade

Frisia Magna
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frisia Magna » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:07 am

"I won't ask why Japan is committing to peacekeeping operations in Mesopotamia, nor why Mesopotamia is in need of peacekeeping operations in the first place, but a retaliation that light doesn't seem to be the IJA's MO -for crying out loud, it's barely a slap on the wrist!"
Fredrijk of Thorpe, Citizen in Aemstell
10 Aug 2021

Perikuresu
Minister

Postby Perikuresu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:50 am

I don't know when the insurance company crashed in Perikuresu but it had to be for a scummy reason, so I bet it's safe to assume that the insurance companies will screw Frisian citizens over.
~Perikuresuan passerby

The next contest for the Perikuresuan Alternate History Art Contest[1] is:
What if the Incan empire managed to survive to this day?
(the previous theme of the contest was the introduction of Trialism into Austria-Hungary iirc)

[1]A contest where artists, whether painters, poets, photographers etc. create a final product based on a theming from an alternate history scenario, the best ones get displayed in the Arlert Harbour Gallery or the San Markos Gallery & Museum
Last edited by Perikuresu on Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:31 am

Perikuresu wrote:The next contest for the Perikuresuan Alternate History Art Contest[1] is:
What if the Incan empire managed to survive to this day?
(the previous theme of the contest was the introduction of Trialism into Austria-Hungary iirc)

[1]A contest where artists, whether painters, poets, photographers etc. create a final product based on a theming from an alternate history scenario, the best ones get displayed in the Arlert Harbour Gallery or the San Markos Gallery & Museum

A society based on human sacrifice and eternal war is not meant to stand the test of time. The Incan Empire surving to the present day is a scenario that is so ridiculous it isn't even worth hypothesizing.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:08 am

"Despite having many disagreements with Abra, I do agree with his speech. Sometimes, I feel that this is true - democracy like ourselves, or dictatorships like the PAS. Of course, I do admit that I have acted to secure my re-election, or sometimes the continued cooperation with other parties in the Governing Coalition, I do try to balance this desire with the demands of the nation - that being the point of my post. Regardless, I wish my rival at the PAS good luck in his further decisions."
His Excellency Matthew Y. Smith, MBB, MSM, JP, BSc, BEng, President
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Free Paris
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Paris » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:16 am

"Well, I'll be fucked twice in my dickhole... that man ain't no true Flori-... no, Americaner if he done did follow them goddamned greatstorm[1] warnings. Godspeed, my boy, and don't mind 'em wussy Nacraders lookin' for your sorry ass."
- Brigadegeneral Elijah Beloff, Officer in the Heere of the Foroned States, Limbman of the Rede of Seven

[1] typhoon, hurricane, tropical storm, all those funky names for the same goddamned thing
⚜ ⚜ VILLE LIBRE DE PARIS | ♖ | FREESTEAD OF PARIS | ♖ | FREIE STADT PARIS ⚜ ⚜
A pocket of purgatory in an otherwise peaceful (but tense) 1949. NS stats court-martialed and hanged.
The Past - The Present - The Future
[660 kHz] Allied Radio: 18, mostly burghers, killed in blast in Vaugirard Clothfabric, the only working fabric in Paris; linked to "mishandling rather than terrorism", says General Chapman | Japanish Caserly Marine takes into thenst first sakebuilt drawerborne flytug driven by a strealdrivework, the Matsudaira A49M | Uproar in Turin brought by crashing werthship quelled by Carbineers; 31 killed, 108 wounded | Wilners see rising deaths by creft; wittenshippers say it may root from the atombombing of Wilna by the USSR in 1946
Na ne forgife ic þe, na ne trucige ic þe | :trollge: | Current flag trappu: Astolfo, from Fate/Extella Link

Frisia Magna
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frisia Magna » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:26 am

"I'm more concerned with the fact that there are mines in Paris even though the city saw battle only for a few days nearly seven years ago. You'd think you would have swept or disarmed those fuckers as soon as the occupation began huh? Then again, if the frog was drunk, how would he know what a sign was to read it- and how does the man find drinks in the middle of a famine?"
sig
10 Aug 2021

Perikuresu
Minister

Postby Perikuresu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:01 am

Why not negotiate with the rebels and compromise with them, literally everybody knows you treat the East Indies like a sweatshop. Just give them basic human rights and fine working conditions, your economy's gonna take a hit, but at least you don't have to look like your timeline's version of America during the Vietnam war, and there'll be less revolts.
~Perikuresuan Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Perikuresu will now start the process of taking it's manufacturing back to former heights (and completely disregarding the NS stats too)

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:03 am

Perikuresu wrote:Perikuresu will now start the process of taking it's manufacturing back to former heights (and completely disregarding the NS stats too)

Perhaps we Pan-Asians should invest in them then, buy out the competition. :rofl:
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Frisia Magna
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frisia Magna » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:35 pm

"I know how these 'Workers' States' function. Abramovich might leave active political service as the General-Secretary, but he will continue to spread his poison in the East Indies and beyond from behind the curtain. Then again, maybe not. Erasing everything their predecessor had done is a staple of dictatorial rule."
Pieter Koerselman, Prime Minister of Frisia
sig
10 Aug 2021

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:38 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that Pieter died of his injuries. May he rest in peace. I do hope he felt no pain, and that his family, friends, and colleagues will honor his legacy. I also hope the perp is brought to justice.

BN: News in week-old sig
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Colligny
Civilian

Founded: Jul 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Colligny » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:04 pm

"It's good to know He's okay, I Hope he doesn't have to go to Rehab Again, and he can continue to hold his Position in the Government."
-President Pierre Guilson
The Republic of Colligny is A French-Majority Conservative Calvinist Huguenot Nation that Owns Most of French Louisiana.
|President: Pierre Guilson (Yes, He's dead now, My nation is set in the 19th Century)| What Year is it?: 1833|
News:After the Colignian Declaration of war on Mexico, the Colignian army has began Pushing into mexico via Acadiana, to get more land inbetween the capital of New Orleans and the border. Mexico's push into Coleurouge Stagnates, Colignians hold the Line.

Doesn't Represent my IRL views. Bro, Colligny is a Racist 19th Century Nation led by a Racist Pro-Slaver. Did you really think it represented my Views?

Frisia Magna
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frisia Magna » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:42 pm

"Given the jingoistic attitude shown by Colligny earlier, it comes to no surprise that this issue would devolve into war. If only you knew the best way to fight wars was to pay other countries to fight each other for you."
sig
10 Aug 2021

Free Paris
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Paris » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:46 am

"Folk truly do not learn, do they? Of the sins of Communism? Of the lithe[1] pointless ideologism has brought... nay, still brings upon the World? This uprising in Saint-Domingue is but another one of these struggles where menishen[2] need to fight and die for such twisted, gryreful[3] beliefs... and it will not just end then and there, I can foresee it."
- Antoinette Dunois, Limbwoman of the Rede of Seven

[1] suffering
[2] people, humans
[3] horrible
⚜ ⚜ VILLE LIBRE DE PARIS | ♖ | FREESTEAD OF PARIS | ♖ | FREIE STADT PARIS ⚜ ⚜
A pocket of purgatory in an otherwise peaceful (but tense) 1949. NS stats court-martialed and hanged.
The Past - The Present - The Future
[660 kHz] Allied Radio: 18, mostly burghers, killed in blast in Vaugirard Clothfabric, the only working fabric in Paris; linked to "mishandling rather than terrorism", says General Chapman | Japanish Caserly Marine takes into thenst first sakebuilt drawerborne flytug driven by a strealdrivework, the Matsudaira A49M | Uproar in Turin brought by crashing werthship quelled by Carbineers; 31 killed, 108 wounded | Wilners see rising deaths by creft; wittenshippers say it may root from the atombombing of Wilna by the USSR in 1946
Na ne forgife ic þe, na ne trucige ic þe | :trollge: | Current flag trappu: Astolfo, from Fate/Extella Link

Perikuresu
Minister

Postby Perikuresu » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:04 am

Idk about dimwitted but I heard the French are assholes, especially from Paris
~Perikuresuan bypasser

Rumors say that Perikuresuan steam technology from the Industrial Revolution can be used alongside modern tech

Frisia Magna
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frisia Magna » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:07 am

"It could, but the true question is, should it? Industrial Revolution-era steam was reliant, to a ridiculous degree, on coal. Do you seriously want to start mining and burning coal now that everyone and their mother has already stopped using the much less destructive oil too?"
sig
10 Aug 2021

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7