NATION

PASSWORD

The East Osovian Civil War REDUX [Semi-Open/MT] (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
East Osovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

The East Osovian Civil War REDUX [Semi-Open/MT] (OOC)

Postby East Osovia » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:51 am

THE RP IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION. STAY SAFE OUT THERE!

The past few months in East Osovia have been nothing short of tumultuous. The East Osovian government had backed the Nationalists during the Tzatzikistani Civil War, then switched sides to the Royalist-Rebel Coalition when the Nationalists aligned themselves with the Expansionist faction. In the aftermath, an economic war broke out between the state of Zarnicovia and several other nations which nearly ended in total nuclear warfare. Then, mere weeks after the Zarnicovian incident, war broke out in the Crimea against East Osovia's neighbor, Lytrovia. Troops were still being readied when Lytrovia launched a preemptive strike against East Osovia. And, though the conflict was short lived, many Lytrovians found themselves garnering the hate of some of the more nationalistic Osovians.

Still yet, more war was to come. A quick and decisive nuclear skirmish between South Olpen and the nation of Laka saw many Lakan, Olpenese, and Southern Xenickese businesses forcefully removed from East Osovia, their assets seized, and trade and communication to and from these nations cut entirely. Many citizens suspected of having even the slightest connection to any of these governments were detained indefinitely pending investigation.

However, in the days leading up to the civil war, tensions began to rise between long-time rivals Southern Xenick and Meretica. Under the assumption that Southern Xenick had participated in the previous nuclear war (though lacking a smoking gun), hearing Meretica's claims that Southern Xenick was attempting to override their national sovereignty, and having an abysmally poor opinion of the alliance the Xenickese government was a part of, CUSP, the East Osovian government deported all Xenickese living within the nation and seized all their belongings. This obviously caused some international backlash.

Addressing the violation of basic human rights, Princess Farnah Roznik issued an official apology on behalf of the nation and used her limited power to start an investigation into who was responsible and convened an emergency session of the People's Council. The objective of this session was to amend the regulation of governmental power so as to prevent another event such as this. However, an unusual alliance between the National Unity Party and the New Bolshevik Union blocked all progress, causing the All-Democratic Party to solidify their conviction that the laws of East Osovia needed drastic reform immediately.

Riots began to break out all across East Osovia. Some were using the deportation of the Xenickese as definitive proof that the government was far too corrupt to continue as-is, while others were outraged that Princess Farnah welcomed back the Xenickese whom they believed to be threats to national security. Inevitably, the two disparate groups met and clashed in the streets, with police either taking sides or staying out of the violence entirely.

It was then that Prime Minister Azster Yorsagra declared martial law to be in effect, creating a curfew for all of East Osovia and mobilizing the army to put down the riots using less-than-lethal munitions. The anti-government mob in Bata (formerly Novorossiysk), however, greatly outnumbered the soldiers deployed to the city. The rioters overpowered the small military detachment, seized their equipment, and took de facto control over the city of Bata.

This gave Prime Minster Yorsagra reason enough to declare war on the "anarchists", fully mobilizing the East Osovian military and arresting most the All-Democratic Party council members for treason. During the chaos Princess Farnah fled the palace with her family, their current whereabouts unknown.

Current Factions

Government of East Osovia: The current sitting government of the Princely Republic of East Osovia. Controlled mainly by the National Unity Party and led by Prime Minister Azster Yorsagra. The Government is looking to put down the rioters, who they see as anarchists and terrorists, and restore the status quo. Their HQ is in the capital of Tanai-Danu (formerly Rostov-on-Don). They have a military force of 100,000 soldiers currently active and control most of the infrastructure and equipment in the nation. However, they are coming directly from being used as a policing force during martial law and are scattered throughout most of the more population dense west.

Reformist Rioters: Currently a loosely associated band of civilians who rose up against the corrupt nationalist government. Despite the propaganda the government has put out they are not anarchists. They are composed of around 300,000 insurgents at the moment and have no organization or command structure as of yet. About 80,000 are located in their HQ, the recently seized city of Bata (formerly Novorossiysk), while a majority is scattered throughout the southeastern countryside. In the seizure of Bata, the Reformists have captured a single frigate, the NSD Kharzat.

The New Democratic Alliance: An external faction founded by Meretica. The NDA is focused on saving civilian lives, arming locals, and making sure that there are not more civilian casualties than can be avoided. They aren't technically at war with anyone and claim to be just an intervening force.

International Support

Current Map
Red: East Osovian Government | Blue: Reformist Rioters

• Tanai-Danu (Rostov-on-Don)
  • Bata (Novorossiysk)
  • Sinda (Anapa)
  • Kuban (Krasnodar)
  • Hermona (Taman)
  • Kremna (Taganrog)
  • Madustan (Kostromskaya)

(I will try and get a detailed map up soon™)

Rules of Play:
  • No nuclear weapons or WMD's (unless I permit it, which is unlikely).
  • No one-liners. Going to be a lot stricter on this one this time around.
  • Don't spam the IC thread. I don't want to have to try and keep up with anyone machinegunning short, low effort posts.
  • No annexations. Not from East Osovia, not from Russia, not from anywhere. If you absolutely need to annex something we will discuss it in the OOC.
  • No disintegrations.
  • Intervening forces are capped at 15,000 soldiers. You can make a case for more, but you'll need a better OOC reason than "it's what my nation would do" or "because I want it".
  • I'm not putting a definitive cap on air/naval power, since it's a lot harder to quantify without breaking out the calculators, but please be reasonable.
  • No controlling other players' nations, militaries, or anything related to their Nation State without their permission. No exception.
  • Casualties are determined by the targeted player. Players who abuse this to make their armies invincible risk being booted from the RP.
  • You MUST submit an application and be accepted to post in the IC. No exceptions.
  • No breaking MT without permission (which I may give depending on what it is).
  • Your application must contain this Θ somewhere in it to acknowledge you've read the rules. Feel free to copy/paste it. If you fail to do this after being reminded at least once you may be rejected.
  • You will need to provide an RP sample in your application. If you don't have any RP samples to submit I will also take other writing samples.
  • Keep OOC chatter to the OOC thread as best you can. Filling nearly half a page of the IC thread with OOC puts you at risk of being booted.
  • OP's word is law. I will mainly use this to settle disputes OOC.
  • No OOC political discussion. I don't want to see people bringing up school shootings, fraudulent elections, or the likes in this thread if it does not pertain to the RP.
  • Lastly, have fun! This is a game after all.

Application:
Code: Select all
[box][u][align=center][b][size=150]Application[/size][/b][/align][/u]
[b]Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Full Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Faction Supported:[/b]
[b]Intervening?:[/b] Yes [ ] | No [ ]
[b]Intervention Ground Force:[/b]

[b]Supporting Air/Naval Force:[/b]

[b]Sending Aid:[/b] Yes [ ] | No [ ]
[b]Aid Being Sent:[/b]

[b]Stated Objectives:[/b]
[b]Hidden Objectives:[/b]
[b]Link to RP Sample:[/b]

[b]Additional Notes:[/b]
[/box]
Last edited by East Osovia on Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:46 am, edited 16 times in total.
- - - East Osovia, Free Forevermore! - - -
A post-Soviet modern Scytho-Sarmatian state east of the Azov Sea.
Currently on indefinite hiatus.
GPOK: Bata seized by anarchist rioters.| Martial law has been declared. Anyone found breaking curfew will be arrested and detained without trial.| Members of the People's Council under investigation after illegal deportation of Xenickese citizens. Princess Farnah calls those responsible "uncivilized thugs".

East Osovia does not represent my beliefs, political or otherwise.
Definitely not Gongsi KindaFreeXP. Nope. Couldn't be.
I laugh in the face of NSStats!

East Osovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby East Osovia » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:56 am

Sorry for taking a while to get the new thread up. Immediately after I took my break a whole bunch of RL stuff came up that I couldn't ignore. Still dealing with some of it, but I should still have time to do this RP unless it goes as fast as the previous thread.
GPOK: Bata seized by anarchist rioters.| Martial law has been declared. Anyone found breaking curfew will be arrested and detained without trial.| Members of the People's Council under investigation after illegal deportation of Xenickese citizens. Princess Farnah calls those responsible "uncivilized thugs".

Henna-Kassel
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Henna-Kassel » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:05 am

Application

Name of Nation: Henna-Kassel
Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Henna-Kassel
Faction Supported: reformist
Intervening?: Yes [ x] | No [ ]
Intervention Ground Force: 10000 kings battalion special troops

Supporting Air/Naval Force: 10000 ships 2 aircraft carriers and 200 aircraft

Sending Aid: Yes [x ] | No [ ]
Aid Being Sent: medical supplies military grade trucks and automatic weapons

Stated Objectives: to defeat the east osovia government
Hidden Objectives: none
Link to RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=506937

Additional Notes: Henna-Kassel shall do its best and I promise not to do godmodding and I promise to put detail into my posts
Θ
Last edited by Henna-Kassel on Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Supreme Leader:, Martin Cook
This nation does NOT reflect my Real Life views

News:Occupation by The GCE occurs

The Republic of New Wessex
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of New Wessex » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:23 am

Application

Name of Nation: New Wessex
Full Name of Nation: The Republic of New Wessex
Faction Supported: The Government of East Osovia.
Intervening?: Yes [X] | No [ ]
Intervention Ground Force: 500 soldiers, 5 tanks.

Supporting Air/Naval Force: N/A

Sending Aid: Yes [ ] | No [X]
Aid Being Sent: N/A

Stated Objectives: The assistance of the rightful government against the insurgents.
Hidden Objectives: Testing out the newly modernised army.
Link to RP Sample:
The Republic of New Wessex wrote:
The Security Chain Project
"Stability is not something you automatically receive, it's something you have to fight for; no matter the cost."

While the other two powers violently clash in the ruins of the former England, New Wessex has set it eyes on one thing the others can't manage to keep which is stability and functioning infrastructure. In the past, any city or town that had even running water would become a warzone causing nobody to even thing of the prospect of repairing as it could easily result in the collapse of their power.

However with New Wessexes entry into UDAF, a chance to regroup and rebuild has been given. One member of UDAF which is keen to assist in defending the borders and helping reconstruction, while the army can focus on keeping stability, is the Islamic Holy Sites (IHS). Hopefully, a new age will be brought in and apocalyptic one will be left behind.

Additional Notes: I'm quite new to roleplay and such, would like ideas for improvements for any posts that could do so. Also, some more information incase needed:
•The nation is recovering and growing after emerging from a British nuclear disaster;
•The nation has occasional conflicts with raiders in the wasteland;
•The nation has been heavily rebuilt and invested by Islamic Holy Sites, Southeast Marajarbia, Laka Strolistandiler and Zarnicovia Nova.

Θ

Reply times may vary.
Last edited by The Republic of New Wessex on Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breaking News: Expansion act passed, military building up on the border. -|- Better London's population booms, debates have begun on if it should become the capital. -|- New Wessex pledges support to East Osovia's government in it's civil war.
Officialy members of UDAF and EE.

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:24 am

Can I just copy paste my previous app?
IC name is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

South Olpen
Senator

Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:41 am

Application

Name of Nation: South Olpen
Full Name of Nation: Republic of South Olpen
Faction Supported: Olpenese Wartime Health Initiative
Intervening?: Yes [ ] | No [X]
Intervention Ground Force: None to intervene, but 1,500 medical guards for outposts

Supporting Air/Naval Force: 100 Convoys, as well as 2 light cruisers whenever a convoy moves. [~75]

Sending Aid: Yes [X] | No [ ]
Aid Being Sent: Medical gear to armies, doctors and professionals to civilians

Stated Objectives: Keep civilians out of harms way
Hidden Objectives: N/A
Link to RP Sample: The Olpenese MoC, Ms. Sorit makes a speech about the condemnation. Experts believe that, while important for foreign issues, it was mostly to keep her popularity up.

"The Nytoans have condemned us for fighting, and almost bringing death for what we thought was right, I ask them for they're opinion on limiting what a women might be able to wear, or how about deciding what happens with the deceased after they die. For heavens sake, they claim the right to WMD's. Now, I am opposed to these policies, but I will not make the nation of SO condemn Nytoa. Why? Because they, even if from a twisted perspective, believe these acts to be morally right. I will not command a nation who I do not have a reason too try to influence. Now, they might say I shouldn't have tried to influence Zarnicova Nova, but I had a flurry of reasons too. Not only they're persecution of those with the wrong religion, but with allying with a dictatorial, fascist, state. And check I think the Nytoans should follow our lead. Good day folks."
Θ
Last edited by South Olpen on Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

The Blaatschapen wrote:They could serve as a distraction.

Of course, in modern combat, that's what the French are for.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2021

Postby Galimencia » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:52 am

Galimencia wrote:Can I just copy paste my previous app?

Ignore this comment of mine. I'll create a new and different app. It will be up soon.
Last edited by Galimencia on Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC name is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

Eurum
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Eurum » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:27 am

Application

Name of Nation: Eurum
Full Name of Nation: The Federal Republic of Eurum
Faction Supported: Reformists
Intervening?: Yes [x] | No [ ]
Intervention Ground Force:
Ninth Infantry Division
- 5,000 men
- 20 tanks

Eleventh Infantry Division:
- 5,000 men
- 20 tanks

Fifteenth Infantry Division:
- 5,000 men
- 20 tanks
Supporting Air/Naval Force:
Tenth Air Squadron:
9 fighters, 3 bombers (2 regular, one heavy) 2 multirole

Twelfth Air Squadron:

Thirteenth Air Squadron:
9 fighters, 3 bombers (2 regular, one heavy), 2 multirole

Total: 42 planes

1 aircraft carrier, the Radiant. (carrying the planes, some supplies, some soldiers. Armed with a limited amount of firepower, but does have 2 AA auto cannon installations. Acts as the command ship.)
2 missile cruisers, the Justice and the Vindicator. (Carrying more supplies, troops, fuel, etc. Armed with anti-air missiles, ship-to ship missiles, as well as ship-to-surface missiles.)
4 destroyers, the Warrior, Pride, Endurance, and Mercy. (Carrying the rest of the soldiers, supplies, etc. Armed with 2 ship-to-surface batteries, as well as 2 anti-air missile launchers.)
2 small minesweeping vessels.

Total: 1 aircraft carrier, two missile cruisers, 4 destroyers, 2 minesweepers.

Sending Aid: Yes [x] | No [ ]
Aid Being Sent:
- Medical supplies
- Food
- 135 million marks (150 million dollars)
Stated Objectives: Aid the reformists against the corrupt government
Hidden Objectives: If the Reformists win, gain a favorable trade deal for oil.
Link to RP Sample: viewtopic.php?p=38499170#p38499170

Additional Notes: Θ

Henna-Kassel
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Henna-Kassel » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:30 am

East Osovia wrote:Sorry for taking a while to get the new thread up. Immediately after I took my break a whole bunch of RL stuff came up that I couldn't ignore. Still dealing with some of it, but I should still have time to do this RP unless it goes as fast as the previous thread.

OOC: It's ok
Last edited by Henna-Kassel on Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

East Osovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby East Osovia » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:41 am

Henna-Kassel wrote:
Application

Intervention Ground Force: 10,000

Supporting Air/Naval Force: 10,000

Aid Being Sent: medical supplies, military grade trucks, and automatic weapons,

Link to RP Sample:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=506937

Additional Notes: Henna-Kassel shall do its best
Θ

Unfortunately it seems you are still writing mostly in one sentence posts. In addition, putting "10,000" for your Air/Naval Force doesn't tell me anything. Please observe how other people post in RP's and try and learn from them. Rejected

Application

Stated Objectives: The assistance of the rightful government against the insurgents.
Link to RP Sample:
The Security Chain Project
"Stability is not something you automatically receive, it's something you have to fight for; no matter the cost."

While the other two powers violently clash in the ruins of the former England, New Wessex has set it eyes on one thing the others can't manage to keep which is stability and functioning infrastructure. In the past, any city or town that had even running water would become a warzone causing nobody to even thing of the prospect of repairing as it could easily result in the collapse of their power.

However with New Wessexes entry into UDAF, a chance to regroup and rebuild has been given. One member of UDAF which is keen to assist in defending the borders and helping reconstruction, while the army can focus on keeping stability, is the Islamic Holy Sites (IHS). Hopefully, a new age will be brought in and apocalyptic one will be left behind.

Additional Notes: I'm quite new to roleplay and such, would like ideas for improvements for any posts that could do so. Also, some more information incase needed:
•The nation is recovering and growing after emerging from a British nuclear disaster;
•The nation has been heavily rebuilt and invested by Islamic Holy Sites, Southeast Marajarbia, Laka Strolistandiler and Zarnicovia Nova.

Reply times may vary.

Please reread the rules in the OP and adjust your application accordingly.

South Olpen wrote:
Application

Intervention Ground Force: None to intervene, but 1,500 medical guards for outposts

Supporting Air/Naval Force: 100 Convoys, as well as 2 light cruisers whenever a convoy moves. [~75]

Link to RP Sample: The Olpenese MoC, Ms. Sorit makes a speech about the condemnation. Experts believe that, while important for foreign issues, it was mostly to keep her popularity up.

"The Nytoans have condemned us for fighting, and almost bringing death for what we thought was right, I ask them for they're opinion on limiting what a women might be able to wear, or how about deciding what happens with the deceased after they die. For heavens sake, they claim the right to WMD's. Now, I am opposed to these policies, but I will not make the nation of SO condemn Nytoa. Why? Because they, even if from a twisted perspective, believe these acts to be morally right. I will not command a nation who I do not have a reason too try to influence. Now, they might say I shouldn't have tried to influence Zarnicova Nova, but I had a flurry of reasons too. Not only they're persecution of those with the wrong religion, but with allying with a dictatorial, fascist, state. And check I think the Nytoans should follow our lead. Good day folks."
Θ

It seems you have improved RP-wise, but I will still caution you about excessively posting in the IC (in case that becomes an issue again). Still, I am willing to give you one last shot at this. Accepted, but under Probation (I'm going to be watching you carefully, not because I want you to mess up, but because there have been issues in the past)

Eurum wrote:
Application

Ninth Infantry Division
- 5,000 men
- 20 tanks

- 5,000 men
- 20 tanks

- 5,000 men
- 20 tanks
Air Forces
Tenth Air Squadron:

Twelfth Air Squadron:

Thirteenth Air Squadron:

Naval Forces
1 aircraft carrier, the Radiant. (carrying the planes, some supplies, some soldiers. Armed with a limited amount of firepower, but does have 2 AA auto cannon installations. Acts as the command ship.)
2 missile cruisers, the Justice and the Vindicator. (Carrying more supplies, troops, fuel, etc. Armed with anti-air missiles, ship-to ship missiles, as well as ship-to-surface missiles.)
4 destroyers, the Warrior, Pride, Endurance, and Mercy. (Carrying the rest of the soldiers, supplies, etc. Armed with 2 ship-to-surface batteries, as well as 2 anti-air missile launchers.)

Aid Being Sent:
- Medical supplies
- Food

Accepted
Last edited by East Osovia on Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of New Wessex » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:44 am

East Osovia wrote:
Henna-Kassel wrote:
Application

Θ

Unfortunately it seems you are still writing mostly in one sentence posts. In addition, putting "10,000" for your Air/Naval Force doesn't tell me anything. Please observe how other people post in RP's and try and learn from them. Rejected

Application

Link to RP Sample:

Reply times may vary.

Apologies! Forgot to add it in, should be alright now.
Last edited by The Republic of New Wessex on Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breaking News: Expansion act passed, military building up on the border. -|- Better London's population booms, debates have begun on if it should become the capital. -|- New Wessex pledges support to East Osovia's government in it's civil war.

Henna-Kassel
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Henna-Kassel » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:46 am

East Osovia wrote:
Henna-Kassel wrote:
Application

Θ

Application

Link to RP Sample:

Reply times may vary.

South Olpen wrote:
Application

Θ

It seems you have improved RP-wise, but I will still caution you about excessively posting in the IC (in case that becomes an issue again). Still, I am willing to give you one last shot at this. Accepted, but under Probation (I'm going to be watching you carefully, not because I want you to mess up, but because there have been issues in the past)

Eurum wrote:
Application

Ninth Infantry Division
- 5,000 men
- 20 tanks

- 5,000 men
- 20 tanks

- 5,000 men
- 20 tanks
Air Forces
Tenth Air Squadron:

Twelfth Air Squadron:

Thirteenth Air Squadron:

Naval Forces

Aid Being Sent:
- Medical supplies
- Food

Accepted
Edited
Last edited by Mallorea and Riva on Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Trying to fix horribly misnested tags

Eurum
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Eurum » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:48 am

Is it just me or is Henna-Kassel’s post broken?

Edit: This post also looks broken
Last edited by Eurum on Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

The American Anarchist Empire
Envoy

Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:48 am

Eurum wrote:Is it just me or is Henna-Kassel’s post broken?

Edit: This post also looks broken

New Wessexes does to.
The American Anarchist Empire
———————————————————————————
The Empire is a English speaking Democracy located across the world with it having many conquered lands. We are members of CUSP and UDAF. NS Stats not used.
———————————————————————————

Henna-Kassel
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Henna-Kassel » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:51 am

East osovia hates me

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:00 pm

Hey bb.

Is this still open for an app that I'll likely never actually write?
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

East Osovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby East Osovia » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:26 pm

Henna-Kassel wrote:East osovia hates me

Nah man, I don't hate you. But the short posts from several people were killing me last thread, so I need to ensure people are going to be making longer and slower posts here. However, I still don't have any evidence to support that you can make longer posts. All of your posts have been extremely short, and I don't see any post of significant length when I search through your previous posts, so I can't accept. Sorry.

The United Remnants of America wrote:Hey bb.

It is, in fact, still open.

East Osovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby East Osovia » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:27 pm

It has occurred to me that I titled this thread as "Semi-Closed" instead of "Semi-Open". This has now been corrected. Sign-ups are still open.

Henna-Kassel
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Henna-Kassel » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:27 pm

East Osovia wrote:
Henna-Kassel wrote:East osovia hates me

Nah man, I don't hate you. But the short posts from several people were killing me last thread, so I need to ensure people are going to be making longer and slower posts here. However, I still don't have any evidence to support that you can make longer posts. All of your posts have been extremely short, and I don't see any post of significant length when I search through your previous posts, so I can't accept. Sorry.

The United Remnants of America wrote:Hey bb.

It is, in fact, still open.

Can you at least give me a shot?

East Osovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby East Osovia » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:28 pm

Henna-Kassel wrote:
East Osovia wrote:

[/box]

Accepted

Edited

Henna-Kassel, please edit this post and remove the "[/quote]" at the end of the post. I think it's messing up the forum layout.

Henna-Kassel
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Henna-Kassel » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:30 pm

East Osovia wrote:
Henna-Kassel wrote:Edited

Henna-Kassel, please edit this post and remove the "
" at the end of the post. I think it's messing up the forum layout.[/quote]
Sure

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of New Wessex » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:31 pm

Was my edited version accepted?

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:31 pm

Application

Name of Nation: GreatOceania
Full Name of Nation: The United Socialist States of
GreatOceania
Faction Supported: Government
Intervening?: Yes [Y] | No [ ]
2nd infantry regiment- 2,500
9th infantry- 2,500
13th armored-40 T-72s
11th armoured SPAA- 20 ZSU-57-2 and 15-Shilkas
25 APCs
25 M8 Greyhounds
=5,090
Air Support
889th fighter squadron-12 Migs-21
12th fighter squadron- 12 Migs-21
445th Ace fighter squadron- 11 Oceanian made HO.229s
=35

Naval Support
1 Aircraft carrier- to carry aircraft and some supplies
-The deepwater
4 battleships- protect the aircraft carrier and carry some supplies
-North Star
-Zumwalt
-Decade
-Condor
3 Minesweepers- to sweep for mines
3 LST- to carry troops and most supplies

Sending Aid: Yes [ ] | No [N]
Aid Being Sent:

Stated Objectives: To help the East Osvoian Government
Hidden Objectives: somewhat spread Oceanian influence
Link to RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=506921&p=38786190&sid=2b6f8f6cb06ec838635fedc88b59b863#p38786190

Additional Notes:
here is a gold coin Θ

Henna-Kassel
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Henna-Kassel » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:32 pm

I did it

South Americanastan
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2019

Postby South Americanastan » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:32 pm

Application

Name of Nation:
Full Name of Nation:
Intervening?: Yes [Fuck Yeah] | No [ ]

MILITARY ASSISTANCE COMMAND, EAST OSOVIA-WARFARE OPERATIONS GROUP (MACEO-EOG)
Intervention Force:
15,000 Ground Soldiers:
2nd "Great White North" Ranger Battalion-1,000 Men
5th Infantry Division-5,000
11th "Death from Above" Air Cavalry Brigade-2,500
17th Infantry Division-5,000
1st Tank Battalion-1,500 Men, 375 Tanks
5 Copypasted posts
Θ Regard for the Geneva Convention
80 Planes
SOW-Fighter Squadron Bravo-10 Planes
SOW-Fighter Squadron Delta-10 Planes
7th Fighter Squadron-10 Planes
1st Joint Air Support Squadron-20 Planes
9th Fighter Squadron-10 Planes
4th Fighter Squadron-10 Planes
8th Bomber Squadron-10 Planes

Task Force Red:
SANS St. Lawrence (Aircraft Carrier)-200 Men
SANS Nova Scotia (Battleship)-100 Men
SANS Maine (Battleship)-100 Men
SANS Windsor (Cruiser)-50 Men
SANS Lee (Cruiser)-50 Men
SANS Portland (Destroyer)-50 Men
SANS Lake Placid (Submarine)-50 Men
Aid Being Sent:
1st MAC Officers Corp
150 Million Northeastern Dollars (300 Million NSD)
7th Medical Battalion
14th Medical Battalion
2nd Training Regiment
22nd Supply Regiment
11th Engineer Regiment
Stated Objectives: To rid Osovia of corruption and help it's people gain freedom
Hidden Objectives: Gain an alliance with the future Osovian government to exploit its resources
Link to RP Sample: The last Edition of the Osovian Civil War

Additional Notes: None
Last edited by South Americanastan on Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid"
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”
HOME OF THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM IN THE GREY WARDENS

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents