NATION

PASSWORD

The Interstellar Human Compact [Future Tech | IC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Menschlicher Sternenstaat
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 16, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Interstellar Human Compact [Future Tech | IC]

Postby Menschlicher Sternenstaat » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:56 pm

I N T R O D U C T I O N
All of the cosmos is at the precipice of great change.

Several disasters of apocalyptic scale have befallen the Milky Way Galaxy in the past few decades, ranging from the spread of the great Karax plagues to the horrors of the Weld's warpaths, and from titanic migrations of the Great Displacement to the subsequent sociocultural aftershocks which have lead to outbreaks of war — all causing entire nations to collapse into the annals of history and alliances to fracture into dust. What was once a galaxy of plentitude, hope, and prosperity has fallen to the darkness of scarcity, despair, and degeneracy. The Milky Way is no longer a galaxy that welcomes civilization, but one that has now gracelessly accepted decline and destruction.

For Humanity's sake, this shall no longer be.

Humans have always been the ones to dominate the Milky Way in both demographics and power, overcoming the xeno masses to become the stewards of a galaxy that would later be beset unto itself by violence and division. Mighty empires of mankind have forged stability for all of the cosmos that falls under their demesne, and it is in the present day that these nations stand as the only ones ready for a galaxy that has set itself aflame. By birthright, it is time for the sons and daughters of mankind to ascend to the stars once more — not as colonists of old, but as judges against the treacheries abound, as soldiers against the flood of evil, and as masters unto the lesser races of the galaxy.

In order to bring peace, justice, and order unto the Milky Way Galaxy, a mutual alliance of both security and economy must be brought into existence between the mighty empires of mankind. Despite their vast differences and their ideological diversity, all of these nations recognize the ultimate objective of bringing the stewardship of mankind to the stars and the greater universe. Harmony must be sown between these empires, as it will be friendship and camaraderie that will help in holding the line against the xeno hordes and those that may scheme for the downfall of mankind's traditions.

An interstellar compact, one of shared harmony given by the divine unto man, must be forged for a better future...

An Interstellar Compact of Collective Human Harmony.
Nil mortalibus ardui est.

T E N E T S

The Interstellar Compact of Collective Human Harmony is first and foremost human. Due to the humanocentric nature of the alliance, its existence is buttressed by the need to protect mankind from all the terrors of the modern age of the Milky Way Galaxy. As a result, these common tenets have been enshrined to let all of civilization know what the Compacts seeks to accomplish and become.

1. Alien polities — those with a founding population that does not hail from the genetic stock of the homeworld of the Homo sapiens species — are barred from entry.
  2. The prosperity and welfare of mankind is paramount and takes precedence over that of other species.
  3. Compact members are united in the shared goal of protected mankind — specific ideologies are not given special preferences.
  4. The differences between observers, affiliated states, and member states shall be acknowledged in accordance to duty and privilege.

C H A R T E R

The Charter of the Interstellar Compact of Collective Human Harmony has been codified within the literature of the Treaty of Zhuque, the founding document for the Compact. A lexicon of the novel terms used within the charter can be found below.

LEXICON
  • Affiliated States — Polities that are semi-autonomous or semi-independent in nature, yet ultimately have their political and/or economic institutions dependent on a suzerain or overlord state that is a Signatory.
  • Observer States — Independent, autonomous polities that express a keen interest in attaining membership or affiliating themselves with the economic and security institutions of the Compact. Although being exempt from some requirements of the Compact, they also are not afforded as many privileges of membership.
  • Member States / Signatories — Polities that have ratified the Treaty of Zhuque within their respective legislative organ(s) and have been approved by the Interpolitical Directorate for entry into the Compact.
  • Star Lanes — Approximate one-dimensional phenomena in space that are defined as "the shortest accessible distance between two star systems which can be accessed by faster-than-light technology". Often used in reference to logistical and transportative applications.

T R E A T Y O F Z H U Q U E
ACTING CHARTER OF THE COMPACT

The Signatories to the Treaty of Zhuque hereby declare their allegiance to the greater, transcendental purpose that is the continuation of Mankind's supremacy within the entirety of the Milky Way Galaxy and their desire to maintain the sovereignty of Mankind across the stars. They are determined to safeguard the freedom, cultures and civilizations of humanity, founded on the principles of prosperity, security and the rule of law. They seek to promote stability and growth in all of human space. They are resolved to unite their efforts for collective defensive, economic and technological cooperation and for the preservation of order and security. They therefore agree to this Interstellar Compact for Collective Human Harmony.

A R T I C L E I
INTERMEMBER MEDIATION OF CONFLICT

Signatories shall agree to resolve conflicts with other Signatories by peaceful, diplomatic means in order to ensure that the Compact's cohesion is not threatened in any way, shape or form, and refrain to use any military means to resolves aforementioned conflicts.

A R T I C L E II
HUMAN CAMARADERIE

Signatories shall engage in maintaining the prosperity, stability and security of all human dominated nations across the stars and that by all means they can afford and aim to extend the benefits of the Compact to other human-dominated nations when possible.

A R T I C L E III
MILITARY REQUIREMENTS

All Signatories shall maintain their own military capacities in order to withstand foreign invasions and to help in the security operations of the Compact. In addition, all Signatories must provide a set of locations where Compact forces may be stationed within their space; however, Signatories are not mandated to deploy any military units unless;

A R T I C L E IV
MOBILIZATION OF THE COMPACT

A Signatory may invoke Article IV in order to marshal part of the Compact's maintained resources in order to resolve a threat to its own sovereignty or any kind of disaster within its own borders. Such actions can scale from the deployment of disaster relief teams to full-scale military operations against threatening nations. Such actions being defined as:

1. the raiding and harassment of vessels affiliated to a Signatory's navy,
  2. incursions into a Signatory's territory (be it material or numerical),
  3. threatening star-lanes, trails, or roads within or coming in the borders of a Signatory,
  4. attacking vessels, worlds or assets belonging to a Signatory, if the Signatory wasn't the attacking party.

A R T I C L E V
ECONOMIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL COOPERATION

Signatories shall engage themselves to facilitate economical and technological development of other Signatories, be it by reducing commercial barriers or by the establishment of commercial or technological accords. Signatories are also encouraged to extend such efforts with Observers and Affiliated States.

A R T I C L E VI
ALLIANCE DEDICATION

Signatories shall refrain from joining any institutions which might be contradicting with the ideals of the Compact. In addition, they shall engage themselves to respect their engagements to other Signatories above any other state.

A R T I C L E VII
INTERPOLITICAL DIRECTORATE

An Interpolitical Directorate shall be founded as the supreme political organ of the Compact in order to discuss pressing matters; each Signatory being represented by their appointed delegates or by their official Head of State, when present. The Interpolitical Directorate may found other committees or organs as it sees fit and procedures within them do not need to strictly follow the procedures of the Directorate.

The following organs were founded prior to the official foundation of the Compact:
  1. Compact Security Cooperative (CSC)
  2. Compact Economic Cooperative (CEC)
  3. Rights of Humanity Committee (RHC)

A R T I C L E VIII
MEMBERSHIP AND OBSERVER, AFFILIATED STATUSES

Additional states may be invited to become Signatories by a unanimous vote of the Interpolitical Directorate. Observer states only require a simple majority vote and Affiliated States are automatically added by their ties with a Signatory.

A R T I C L E IX
RATIFICATION OF THE TREATY OF ZHUQUE

The Compact will be ratified according to the Signatory's constitutional customs and cannot be enforced in any other way.

A R T I C L E X
AMENDMENTS

The Treaty of Zhuque can only be amended after 15 Terran Standard Years with an unanimous vote of the Interpolitical Directorate.

A R T I C L E XI
WITHDRAWAL

Any Signatory may withdraw from the Compact at a minimum of 50 Terran Standard Years after they became a Signatory.

A R T I C L E XII
DEPOSITARIES OF THE TREATY OF ZHUQUE

The original copies of the Treaty of Zhuque, redacted in Stadtverisch, Xinghua, Greek and Latin will be archived within the national archives located respectively in Vera (Menschlicher Sternenstaat), Zhuque (People's Republic of Sinica), Triumvirate (Federated World of Olimpiada) and Arcenia (Magnam Imperii ec Pikasis).

S I G N A T O R I E S

A F F I L I A T E DS T A T E S

M E G A S L A V Y A S K A Y AC H E L O V E C H E S K A Y AR E S P U B L I K A
МЕГАСЛАВЯСКАЯ ЧЕЛОВЕЧЕСКАЯ РЕСПУБЛИКА ⋅ HUMAN REPUBLIC OF MEGASLAVA
STAATSHERRSCHAFT OF THE MENSCHLICHER STERNENSTAAT

P R O T E C T O R A T EO FF I S K P L A T
PROTECTORATE OF THE MAGNAM IMPERII EC PIKASIS

O B S E R V E RS T A T E S

This alliance's forum page was inspired in structure by the NSFT organization known as LOTUS; more specifically, its forum thread that can be found here.
Last edited by Menschlicher Sternenstaat on Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschlicher Sternenstaat » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:56 pm

R O L E P L A Y S

• (ACTIVE) Gardens of Fraternity — The Milky Way is in a state of total chaos and disorder from the silence of superpowers and the rise of disasters, both natural and sapient. If humanity is to survive this latest wave of destruction, it must find unity; deep within the hardy and chaotic Gamma Quadrant lies the womb to a future titan of the galaxy known as the Compact.

• (ACTIVE) Blood Unto the Tyrants — The Compact has finally arisen from its novel growth to step onto the galactic stage. The first moves of this rise come from the Menschlicher Sternenstaat, where it stages a massive invasion of the trade-oriented Mercantile Republic of Predena as a means to claim vengeance for the murderous slight the Predenans had apparently made unto the Compact itself.
Last edited by Menschlicher Sternenstaat on Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschlicher Sternenstaat » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:06 pm

P R O C E D U R E
The Interstellar Compact of Collective Human Harmony functions using the consensual formula, which means that as long as no one formally opposes a motion, it will pass. The exception to the aforementioned formula will be amendments which will be made by simple majority.

DAIS
In order to promote the equality between Member States, the dais (moderator) will be on a rotational basis, based on meetings. The rotational order will go as follow:

1. Olimpiada
  2. Sinica
  3. Coalition Theomilitary
  4. Menschlicher Sternenstaat
  5. Pikasis
  6. Abajun Empire

FORMAL SESSIONS
Speakers will be allotted a specific amount of time. Every 5 interventions, or with lack of interventions, the dais will ask for motions. Such motions go as follow:

• Enter informal session for X amount of time (majority vote)
  • Recess for X amount of time (majority vote)
  • Adjourn (majority vote)
  • Close (majority vote)
  • Change speaking time (majority vote)
  • Divide the question (separate a proposal in two) (⅔ majority)
  • Put point in Annex (and subsequent vote to can it) (⅔ majority)
  • Move to vote (⅔ majority)

If there are no motions and no turns to speak left (with no one adding themselves), we immediately Move to Vote.

Delegates may call for the following between interventions:

• Point of Order — Address a breach in procedures.
  • Point of Information — Ask a question regarding what was said in the last intervention.
  • Point of Personal Privilege — Asking for water, speaking louder, etc.

LEXICON
  • Draft Resolution — A resolution that hasn’t been properly voted upon.
  • Present (voting) — Abstention.
  • Sponsor — Member State which participated in the redaction of the resolution.
  • Endorsements — Member State which agrees with the resolution.

Informal sessions allow for working on drafts, amendments and to negotiate between Member States.

RESOLUTIONS
Below is the process for formulation of resolutions in the Compact.

The writing format of a proposal should follow the following formula:
Preamble: [Verb in continuous tense] element (i.e. Considering the Separatist Alliance actions against the Wookies)
Action: [Verb] element (i.e. Recommends that the Republic sends an attack force immediately)

EXAMPLE PROPOSAL
    Proposal Name: Increasing Security in Extra-Quadrantal Possessions (EX/I)
    Sponsor(s): Pikasis
    Endorsements: Olimpiada, Coalition Theomilitary

Considering that SATMA’s network of gates and stations in the Borealis Sector poses a threat to Olimpiada and Pikasis,
    Noticing a trend of aggressive interventionism by certain members of SATMA across the galaxy,
    Noticing that Pikasis’ Deltan possessions are particularly vulnerable to Aumani posturing,

Be it hereby resolved that the Interstellar Compact for Collective Human Harmony:
    1. Reaffirms the principles of mutual defense established by the Treaty of Zhuque.
      1. Article II, mandating signatories to engage in maintaining the prosperity, stability and security of all human dominated nations across the stars and that by all affordable means.
      2. Article IV, mandating mutual assistance in case of attacks against the sovereign matters of a Member State.
    2. Calls upon Member States to establish the Borealian Rapid Response Force (BRRF) to help in case of SATMA aggression in the wider Borealis Sector.
    3. Requests the foundation of a Center for Stellar Infrastructure Control (CSIC) on Vera, Sternenstaat with the purpose of:
      1. Developing Standardized infrastructure for improved interstellar travel,
      2. Developing means to counter certain types of infrastructure which possess strategic value in a military conflict,
      3. Securing existing Compact infrastructure.
    4. Recognizes that Member States don’t necessarily require assistance to defend extra-quadrantal possessions.
    5. Requests that Member States contribute military assets to enhance the defensive position of remote sectors upon request of their owner(s).

AMENDMENTS
Found below is the process for proposing amendments in the Compact.

Amendment Name: Proposition Name (Committee Acronym/Number [Given by dais] - Amendment (Number [Given by dais]):
Sponsor(s):
  • Changes

EXAMPLE AMENDMENT
Amendment Name: Increasing Security in Extra-Quadrantal Possessions (EX/I - Amendment A):
Sponsor(s): Olimpiada
  • In Clause V, replace “Requests” with “Mandates”.

Note that amendments may be “friendly” or “hostile”. The dais will ask all of the sponsors if the amendment is friendly; if they all declare it to be friendly, the amendment is made without voting, otherwise it is considered hostile and a vote is required.

FORMALITY REQUIREMENT
When speaking, formality and verbosity is prioritized over familiarity. In case you are less comfortable to write in formal languages, feel free to ask help from another Compact Member to revise your diction and syntax to a proficient standard.
Last edited by Menschlicher Sternenstaat on Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschlicher Sternenstaat » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:35 pm

R E S O L U T I O N S

This section is dedicated to the conservation of resolutions and amendments passed by the Interstellar Compact for Collective Human Harmony.

Floor resolutions are resolutions that currently exist on the floor of the Interpolitical Directorate's legislative meetings.
Passed resolutions are those that have successfully achieved their respective minimum of votes and/or consent, thus becoming organizational law.
Rescinded resolutions are resolutions that have been either directly rescinded by a proposal of removal or have been otherwise depreciated.

F L O O RR E S O L U T I O N S

P A S S E DR E S O L U T I O N S

Formation of Epidemiological and Preventative Medical Stratagems, Agencies (CSC/II)
Sponsor(s): Menschlicher Sternenstaat
Endorsements: Magnam Imperii ec Pikasis, People's Republic of Sinica

Noticing the increase of various infectious agents and diseases across the Milky Way,
Acknowledging the general inability of the human form to effectively combat xenopathogens without proper treatment,
Concerned that the rise of these infectious crises will pose a threat to Compact stability,

Be it hereby resolved that the Interstellar Compact for Collective Human Harmony:
  1. Mandates Member States to formulate domestic procedures for readiness against infectious agents using their own legislatures.
  2. Requests for the creation of a new organ subordinate to the Compact Security Cooperative known as the Compact Epidemiological Subcooperative (CSC-CES) headquartered in Vera, Menschlicher Sternenstaat with the purpose of:
    1. Establishing collateral quarantine and containment procedures between Member and Affiliated States of the Compact in regards to international migration and commerce.
    2. Consenting for the ability to create sub-organizations and committees within the CES in order to allow flexibility in Compact operations and identification of epidemics.
    3. Constructing a multinational panel of medical and biological experts from Member and Affiliated States within the CES to staff its sub-organizations.
    4. Allowing the CES to advise domestic medical and quarantine agencies of Member and Affiliated States in regards to quarantine, containment, and medical research initiatives.
    5. Creating a mutual research cooperative between Member and Affiliated States in regards to encountered xenopathogens and novel biological weapons.
  3. Calls for Member and Affiliated States of the Compact to engage in independent or cooperative research, analysis, and approach to possible foreign xenopathogens that may be encountered during both peace and war-time.
  4. Advises for Member and Affiliated States to not engage in commerce or migration pacts with foreign non-Member or Affiliated States that are subject to an epidemic, pandemic, collective medical crisis, or other biological crisis as identified by the CES.

Extra Quadrantal Logistics Framework (CSC/I)
Sponsor(s): Magnam Imperii ec Pikasis
Endorsements: Menschlicher Sternenstaat, Foederati Olimpiada

Considering the variety of technologies employed by various Member States in their respective naval forces,
Noticing the considerable astronomical distances separating certain member states,
Concerned that such differences may cause significant logistical issues in case of large scale conflicts,

1. Reaffirms the principles of mutual defense established by the Treaty of Zhuque.
    1. Article II, mandating signatories to engage in maintaining the prosperity, stability and security of all human dominated nations across the stars and that by all affordable means.
    2. Article III, favoriting the stationing of Compact military garrisons across Member States territories.
    3. Article IV, mandating mutual assistance in case of attacks against the sovereign matters of a Member State.
  2. Calls upon Member States to establish a framework to facilitate repairs of Compact vessels across Compact Space, regardless of technological gaps between Member States' navies.
  3. Requests the creation of a Center for Extraquadrantal Repairs and Rearming (CERR) in Vosporos, Olimpiada with the purpose of:
    1. Establishing frameworks to facilitate extraquadrantal logistics during wartime.
    2. Identifying partners in the private sector which could contribute to extraquadrantal logistics.
    3. Ensuring technological secrets of Member States are respected and protected.
  4. Recognizes that Member States can opt out of this program to protect their own technologies and industry.

R E S C I N D E DR E S O L U T I O N S
Last edited by Menschlicher Sternenstaat on Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lord Atum
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2004
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Atum » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:46 pm

Given by Divine Utterance of the Lady Nirrti, Barbarian-Controller to the Sole Lord
General Galactic Broadcast - Heed for your Edification

Often the diaspora of humanity wonders how they came to be. They look to the stars and wonder if they are truly alone. Then they take to those stars, and they find that they are not. Some listen to the better side of their nature and understand that all beings are the Children of the Gods. Others do not. Abandoned by those who raised them out of ignorance and set them among the stars, these humans seek meaning and often put their faith in fellow humans who misuse them.

The Teaching today is upon the Interstellar Compact of Collective Human Harmony; an organization that aspires to spread the quaint ideology that humans are a superior form of life. Behold now the manifesto of this organization, and read its words.

Its introduction says indeed that the great Weret, known to most inhabitants as the Milky Way galaxy, has experienced a sad decline. This is true. For long many among the court of the Sole Lord were concerned that aggressive human macro-tribes such as these would pose a threat. So it is. Generations ago the human macro-tribes that brashly beat their chests and declared their might came armed with energy weapons, and personal shields. Today they use rifles and railguns.

They claim they wish to bring the stewardship of mankind to the stars, and yet they bring an ideology contrived to keep their people from thinking of the spiritual; knowing that thoughts of the Gods and the spirit call to all humans, they look instead of elevating even their own kings instead. These kings pervert the higher nature of mankind to the adoration of their false-gods, merely mortal tyrants.

Let us look at one such state, the Menschlicher Sternenstaat, a name that translates to “Humanely Star-State” from the language that they have appropriated. This state bristles with uncertainty and the false values of the worship of their credo of the state – the idea that their tribal grouping can provide all the values for a complete existence in itself. A pathetically obvious ploy driven by repression.

Of course, as any false god must, the state has enemies, and it has a form of sin; within this blighted domain, only the most limited of freedom of love is permitted by the ruling autocracy, who use the technology that has fallen into their hands to alter the brains of their population to a rigorous and bland sexual conformity. Of course, as with many such commandments, this relies on guilt and fearmongering, keeping the population afraid of their own actions to keep them from questioning the tribal chieftains.

The choice to penalize people for love can only be driven by a feeling of inadequacy in the tribe’s leading caste, seemingly all-male in this case, and sure enough, we find that they also proclaim a value of ‘biological purism’ to be a cardinal virtue of their ideology. This, for those who have not studied folly as thoroughly as we have, is the claim that humans are perfect as evolution has wrought them.

This is false, and it is a lie spread by detestable deceivers, who fear that progress will make them obsolete, for their grip on the levers of power is strong only so long as their people are moribund with toil and crippled with fear. Let any think on the struggles of childbirth, made difficult to a degree that few other mammals experience by the hard road of the species to its current bipedal gait, and tell us that the human body is perfect.

The Sole Lord created all, but that creation is not complete (for only He is complete), and are duty-bound to improve the universe that is given to us; all can participate in ways great or small. Atum has given into our hands the stewardship of all things physical that we may rejoice in them and overcome the adversities of life to revel together. By His command, much progress has been made, and by His will much more will yet be made. Long have I been particularly passionate in this cause, and through my work, even the poorest of those in the domain of Atum may expect to live centuries barring accident. Our people are born without difficulty and die – when an accident claims them – with less pain than evolution would have caused, living lives free of disease and infirmity.

A leading intellectual light of this alliance, a society that exists in blindness, belligerently screaming the supremacy of its own people as it refuses to consider how to enrich those same people’s lives.

And then there is the alliance itself, which anyone fool enough to join cannot leave for fifty years; for unaugmented humans, this is a long time. We doubt that any tribe that joins this league and then comes to its senses will respect such a folly.

Such are the ways of Barbarians; their lives are short, their people afraid of love and their leaders unwilling to grant them ease from toil, and the alliances they make seek domination. Behold them and pity them, or despise them, as you please, but take from them one thing, an example not to be imitated.

We both mock and condemn this alliance, and name fools any who join it.

Here ends the Teaching.
Last edited by Lord Atum on Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"While many races in the galaxy, like the Asgard and the Ancients, developed their own technology over many thousands of years, the Goa'uld achieved their current level of technological strength by beating up other races and stealing their toys."

Da Liang
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Da Liang » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:05 pm

O F F I C I A L A N N O U N C E M E N T F R O M T H EC O M P A C T C O M M U N I C A T I O N SA G E N C Y
APPROVED BY THE INTERPOLITICAL DIRECTORATE OF THE COMPACT

Greetings to all humans under the million-suns of our glorious Milky Way, and ten-thousand hails to Mankind unto eternity. Nil mortalibus ardui est.

If you or anyone you know left your telecommunications systems on overnight naught a few days ago, you may have received a peculiar message permeating over the tachyon-ways and focused electromagnetic spectra-bands. If not, this is satisfactory, as you avoided what can be essentially described as a memetic weapon — one mind-numbing enough to pose a possible, although unverified, threat to one's cognitive capabilities.

An obligatory cognitohazard warning is to be issued for anyone that visits the recording of the broadcast, which can be found here.

The Interpolitical Directorate of the Interstellar Compact for Collective Human Harmony has formally prepared a response to the broadcast, which was issued earlier today across Compact member-state media.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE INTERPOLITICAL DIRECTORATE
“...Once more do the xenoi act erratically at the sight of an organized effort from Mankind to put its differences aside, claiming on one end that such efforts are impossible while simultaneously attempting to prevent it from even happening by writing a formal notice of complaint.

They claim that Mankind cannot be the perfect form, claiming the pains of childbirth are the proof of our inherent weakness, to which we reply that it is the pain of birth that shows the unfathomable resolve of our race. Yet, what do the xenoi default to? They default to the very technologies that they ensare their destinies to as a means to dull the rigors of life.

Perhaps even more shocking is that the missive written by those who seek to see us fail, claiming from the top of their perceived high position of morality, is the sheer ignorance of the nation towards the many nations composing the Compact. Firstly, it makes the assumption that all leaders of the Compact are male, linking the notion of Human Purity to the outdated notions of sexism which are condemned by every single Member State. Secondly, they claim all of our nations follow the same political norms, yet alone that we are afraid of love. Our love of Mankind pushes us forwards to great lengths, putting aside our differences to make our nations work for the future of our race, regardless of ideology.

The Xenoi strive to divide Mankind once more, and this is the reason we will stand united.”

Following this announcement, the current ruling monarch of the Magnam Imperii ec Pikasis, Empress Laelys, graced the gathered public upon the steps of the Imperial Palace once more in ceremony and respect to the Compact's ambitions and success, with the raising of the flags of the Compact upon the many silver flagpoles that straddle the palace's iconic grand lawn. It is presumed that the lack of proper intelligence — either in the xenoi's brains, organization, or both — made their broadcast forget such a pertinent detail.

Many citizens of Compact Member, Affiliated, and Observer States took to the various hyper-, holo-, and inter-net spheres following the sudden appearance of the xenoi's broadcast. One such example comes from Nikephoros Kymineianus of the Federated Worlds of Olimpiada in the following:

Nikephoros Kymineianus from Olimpiada said:
The hell are these greys on about? Did they seriously just look at the Staat and assume it represented every single human in our alliance? And did they just conveniently forget the centuries of ceaseless war on our people by xenoi? I wanted to be a farmer. Instead, I captain a warship so they can’t hurt my daughter. I’ve seen what they do to us. I didn’t forget Fujimori’s World. We didn’t put ourselves in the position of having to fight as a unified front. They did. And that, I reckon I’ll never forgive.

As Mr. Kymineianus mentioned, it seems that this broadcast placed specific onus of its message upon the Human Star State, typifying the Compact into something that can be best defined to viewers and readers as a "blithe and ignorant chauvinism". Famous Staat linguist Hanns Fegelein, card-carrying member of the Vaterlandspartei and advisor to the xenolinguists of the Staatsschutz had this to say in pertinence to the matter.

Hanns Fegelein from the Mensclicher Sternenstaat said:
Render unto animals the intelligence that animals can ultimately possess is what I'd tell you. These xenos, whoever that they may be, declared in Galactic Standard that our name translates to the "Humanely Star State"... I must ultimately ask where they dug this translation up from. A twenty-first human century machine learning algorithm, perhaps? For those in the Compact and abroad who don't know, Stadtverisch is a linguistic mutation of Terran German, and has been evolving for over seven centuries with the inclusion of new immigrant populations. Maybe not evolving as fast as some organic languages may due to its importance, but the distinction is nonetheless important. I don't expect a random alien or false human from the boon-docks to know this information.

In the broadcast, I can only assume thereafter that they were referring to how sexual minorities are treated in the Star State. Sorry to you Olimpiadan and Pikasis folks out there, but yes, we do have a taboo against such things; but what was said shows that these xeno truly have the intelligence quotient of mice, at best. Homosexuals here are not "brain-altered", as the act of altering the baseline human's brain is an exact slight against the very tenets of Staatism that hold the human brain as it is to perfection. Also, the Staat being oppressive? To who, animals? Humans enjoy life to the fullest without the hedonism that clouds experience and wonder. Every man, woman, and child are supported by the country and allowed to achieve their aspirations without social or economic class holding them down. I assume these animals believe not enfranchising sexual minorities is akin to basking in acidic lakes. Then again, almost every other Compact nation does... are the xeno dumb enough to believe we are all the Compact is?

I find it ultimately odd that the broadcast rambled about homosexuality like this, and many other topics one could find in a twenty-third century holo-book. Have the xenos read about the first female State Chancellors, or the many brave women that command entire naval fleets in our navy? No; they are animals, and are fed what is given.

I must admit, I stopped reading this broadcast when it started to talk about some sort of animistic xenoi diatribe that you can find inscribed on a mammalian sacrificial jaw-bone somewhere in the Gamma Quadrant. I am not personally a religious man, but what I read makes me think twice about my irreligiosity.

Many humans across the Compact, from intelligentsia to the humble soldiers, from politicians to the righteous students of universities all see the ignorance of the broadcast that was beamed by the xenoi. Xie Nazhong, currently serving as space marine onboard the SPRAN Dongfeng of the Sinican People's Revolutionary Army Navy (華夏人民革命军海军), went at once online to give us his opinions on the alien broadcast.

Xie Nazhong from Sinica said:
The Yixing villains once again show their ulterior motives through their continued harassment of the the entirety of human civilization, as they are not satisfied with hurting the feelings of the Sinican people like the wild hyenas that they are. However, it is to no one's shock that the ideological criminals with minds filled with racism and ignorance, both repulsive qualities that are absent in the human thought, are only capable of propagating loathsome xenophobic behavior which shows their aversion to peaceful co-prosperity that humanity, especially the Sinican people, firmly believes in.

Though the feelings of the Sinican people are deeply hurt by the Yixing's statement, we wish to steer away from ignorant behavior by upholding the principles and ideals of harmony with the other races and thus, we only demand a sincere public apology from those who lack the issues of villainous derangement and are capable of rational thought.

In total, and with a sigh of relief, many Compact citizenry have come to realize that the broadcast was nothing else than the usual anti-human propaganda spewed forth by the xenoi en masse across the Milky Way Galaxy. Ranging from its inaccuracies of the identity of the Compact to the blatant falsification of information in regards to the Human Star State, and also including the various religious propaganda embedded within, time will tell of the entertainment the broadcast carries as it is archived within networks across the Compact for discussion.

Curious as to what misinformation and propaganda this xeno broadcast carries? Check below for critical memetic safeguards.

• The translation from Stadtverisch to Galactic Standard of "Menschlicher Sternenstaat" is Human Star State, as codified in Compact and Sternenstaat legal documentation.
  • The Compact does not function as an ideological monolith apart from the notion of rightful humanocentrism. We assume the xenoi think such due to the Sternenstaat government hosting Compact information currently on galactic network boards.
  • Sexual minorities within the Sternenstaat are not subjected to neuro-editing. However, they are placed within social therapy sessions as paid for by the Sternenstaat's health ministry. Most other Compact nations do not carry this as a function of their health departments and consider sexual minorities to be fully equal.
  • All Compact Member-States have full sexual representation within the government and the military. It is assumed that, due to the current male-majority administration of the Sternenstaat and the state religion of Veran Catholicism, that the xenoi thought sexism was abound.
  • Childbirth, a natural experience of the human lifespan, does not typify the generalized human form as being lesser. The xenos, however, may not realize how Terran (or planetary equivalent) evolution worked. This is a sign of xenoi lack of intelligence.
  • The xeno codifies a long lifespan as being quintessential to an optimistic experience within reality. Do not be fooled for alien propaganda; long-term chronological lifespans often lead to delusions and are prevented by natural evolutionary processes of apoptosis. This can be prevented with cybernetics and bio-editing, however, which is entirely legal in many Compact nations for humans.
  • The xeno thinks that baseline humans are all that is represented in the Compact. The Sternenstaat is the only current nation to discriminate against transhumans, cybernetic or biological, within the Compact. Olimpiada and Pikasis alike have voiced disinterest in the past year, and recently the Staat government passed an act allowing Compact transhumans basic rights within the nation. The xeno clearly think the Staat is the Compact, and as such, should not be met with any respect beyond superficiality.
  • The xeno prides itself in its own religious delusions and places its tribalistic religion over pragmatic analysis. Such is the way of many aliens in the galaxy.

The next official announcement for the Compact may be coming soon; make sure to be prepared for it by subscribing to this newsletter through online or holographic sources to get immediate notification on the latest Compact-wide news.

Return to NationStates