NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Repeal "Condemn The Pacific"

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:55 am

Wayneactia wrote:So we condemn them again in another year?

I've been as skeptical of their reform efforts as anyone, but I think there's something to be said for giving them a chance. Their current Emperor and his likely successor don't seem like bad faith actors. I continue to have doubts about the future another couple Emperors down the line, but given their current Emperor has been Emperor on another platform for something like six years now I've heard, perhaps that's not a concern anyone needs to worry about for some time.

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations and thanks again to everyone who approved and voted for this. Glad to see forward movement in gameplay.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:08 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:So we condemn them again in another year?

I've been as skeptical of their reform efforts as anyone, but I think there's something to be said for giving them a chance. Their current Emperor and his likely successor don't seem like bad faith actors. I continue to have doubts about the future another couple Emperors down the line, but given their current Emperor has been Emperor on another platform for something like six years now I've heard, perhaps that's not a concern anyone needs to worry about for some time.

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations and thanks again to everyone who approved and voted for this. Glad to see forward movement in gameplay.

Third times the charm?
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Previous

Return to WA Archives