NATION

PASSWORD

GAR-KR Peace Discussions [IC/OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

GAR-KR Peace Discussions [IC/OOC]

Postby Abbeyverne » Tue May 18, 2021 4:55 am

Welcome all to the peace talks between the governments of the Grand Abbeyverne Republic and of KAISERREICH. If you have something to add, but are not part of either delegation, please feel free to post.

Anyone who is posting please state their authority within their region.

Without further ado, let the talks begin.

Present:

Tomisburg
Representing GC - Cyng

President Alvin Ashleigh - Nationalist Northumbria
Russiania

PLEASE DELINEATE IC/OOC POSTS AS SUCH
Last edited by Abbeyverne on Tue May 18, 2021 10:20 am, edited 6 times in total.

OP of Empire's End RP, Frequenter of P2TM, and part of the F7 delegation along with -Astoria, Valentine Z, Western Fardelshufflestein, La Xinga, and Nooooooooooooooo.
“...My only complaint is that this guy seems to have plot armor thicker than the hull of a battleship. What’s this Holy Grail thing, anyway? I tried looking it up using foreign information networks but I kept seeing footage of knights being butchered by a rabbit... I don’t think that was a legitimate source.”

...and Josephus sorta started a nuclear war, so I'll just ignore the fact that Kakistopia has almost 50% of deaths due in some part to the God-Empress, and I'll also ignore that Josephus XII was raised as a child-soldier, and I'll say Josephus is the more horrible leader.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Tue May 18, 2021 4:56 am

"As chief representative of the delegation from the Grand Abbeyverne Republic, I welcome all to the negotiations. I hope we can have a productive discussion and make great bounds towards peace."

- King Josephus Schmidt XII, Founder, Grand Abbeyverne Republic
Last edited by Abbeyverne on Tue May 18, 2021 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

OP of Empire's End RP, Frequenter of P2TM, and part of the F7 delegation along with -Astoria, Valentine Z, Western Fardelshufflestein, La Xinga, and Nooooooooooooooo.
“...My only complaint is that this guy seems to have plot armor thicker than the hull of a battleship. What’s this Holy Grail thing, anyway? I tried looking it up using foreign information networks but I kept seeing footage of knights being butchered by a rabbit... I don’t think that was a legitimate source.”

...and Josephus sorta started a nuclear war, so I'll just ignore the fact that Kakistopia has almost 50% of deaths due in some part to the God-Empress, and I'll also ignore that Josephus XII was raised as a child-soldier, and I'll say Josephus is the more horrible leader.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Tue May 18, 2021 4:57 am

President Alvin Ashleigh arrives at the peace discussions as a neutral outsider.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Tue May 18, 2021 4:58 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:President Alvin Ashleigh arrives at the peace discussions as a neutral outsider.

"Greetings, sir, we are happy to have you here."

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Tue May 18, 2021 5:05 am

Abbeyverne wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:President Alvin Ashleigh arrives at the peace discussions as a neutral outsider.

"I am honoured to be here," says President Alvin Ashleigh.
Republic of Northumbria

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,

Russiania
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Russiania » Tue May 18, 2021 5:18 am

Leon Kalin Slatosky II arrives to attended the peace talks as a member of the GAR, but not as an active diplomat, only as a witness to the event.
Welcome to the “Communist” Hellscape!

This IS what you asked for right?

GAR Communications Center
Civilian

Founded: May 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby GAR Communications Center » Tue May 18, 2021 5:29 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
Abbeyverne wrote:

"I am honoured to be here," says President Alvin Ashleigh.
Russiania wrote:Leon Kalin Slatosky II arrives to attended the peace talks as a member of the GAR, but not as an active diplomat, only as a witness to the event.

"Greetings. We await the arrival of diplomats from KAISERREICH, then we can begin. In the meantime, allow me to set the stage by delineating the original conflict, and the current situation.

"After our break from GC, their founder was far from happy. When the Kingdom Of Deutchland, our WA Liaison, sent several recruitment posts to members of his region, he responded in kind, demanding that KOD step down. The Regional government was unbending, and so they chose to ignore his demands. Then, Abbeyverne was contacted by members of KAISERREICH, who proposed a treaty. A vote defeated it, and so the region decided to cut ties with the GAR and throw it's lot with GC. We are now in an alliance with The Wolf Clan, having enacted a treaty of mutual defence and friendly relations. The regional government has stated, and still upholds, that their goal is a peaceful solution to the conflict, but that they will not bend to foreign aggression."

Cyng
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyng » Tue May 18, 2021 7:42 am

This is frankly a total outrage

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Tue May 18, 2021 8:30 am

Cyng wrote:This is frankly a total outrage

OOC: You are welcome to NOT participate.
Last edited by Abbeyverne on Tue May 18, 2021 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cyng
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyng » Tue May 18, 2021 8:33 am

Abbeyverne wrote:
Cyng wrote:This is frankly a total outrage

You are welcome to NOT participate.

Don't tell me what to do, serf.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Tue May 18, 2021 8:34 am

Cyng wrote:
Abbeyverne wrote:

OOC: These talks involve neither you nor your region, hence you have no reason to participate, unless you would claim to represent KR?
Last edited by Abbeyverne on Tue May 18, 2021 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom Of Deutchland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of Deutchland » Tue May 18, 2021 8:36 am

Cyng wrote:
Abbeyverne wrote:

Clearly your not welcome here. Unless your admitting your mistakes?

Cyng
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyng » Tue May 18, 2021 8:38 am

Abbeyverne wrote:
Cyng wrote:Don't tell me what to do, serf.

These talks involve neither you nor your region, hence you have no reason to participate, unless you would claim to represent KR?

I claim to me. Anyway my allies should not ally with terrorists and enemies.

Russiania
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Russiania » Tue May 18, 2021 8:38 am

There is no need for conflict here. We all must remain calm and try not to fling insults at one another. These are peace talks after all.

Cyng if you don’t approve of these talks you don’t have to participate.

GAR members please do not harangue Cyng. He may speak his mind if he so wishes.

Cyng
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyng » Tue May 18, 2021 8:39 am

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:
Cyng wrote:Don't tell me what to do, serf.

Clearly your not welcome here. Unless your admitting your mistakes?

Waiting for you to do so really

Kingdom Of Deutchland
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of Deutchland » Tue May 18, 2021 8:40 am

(Nothing here, deleted post)
Last edited by Kingdom Of Deutchland on Tue May 18, 2021 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom Of Deutchland
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of Deutchland » Tue May 18, 2021 8:41 am

If you want to view this, or participate civilly you may.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Tue May 18, 2021 8:43 am

Russiania wrote:There is no need for conflict here. We all must remain calm and try not to fling insults at one another. These are peace talks after all.

Cyng if you don’t approve of these talks you don’t have to participate.

GAR members please do not harangue Cyng. He may speak his mind if he so wishes.

OOC: Very true. Cyng, if you want to speak your mind, do so in a respectful manner, and do not do so in a way that will affect the discussion at hand.
Last edited by Abbeyverne on Tue May 18, 2021 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cyng
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyng » Tue May 18, 2021 8:43 am

Cyng wrote:Waiting for you to do so really

Why don't YOU, stop trying to ruin our peace talks, and keep to yourself, Apprentice.

Oh believe me I've overtaken the masters long ago. Everybody knows I am Greater than my former puppet masters. I am unshackled friend. I'm not going to be bound by kindness anymore. You deserve none of it. You blew it. My development is complete!

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Tue May 18, 2021 8:44 am

Cyng wrote:
Why don't YOU, stop trying to ruin our peace talks, and keep to yourself, Apprentice.

Oh believe me I've overtaken the masters long ago. Everybody knows I am Greater than my former puppet masters. I am unshackled friend. I'm not going to be bound by kindness anymore. You deserve none of it. You blew it. My development is complete!

President Alvin Ashleigh shoots the delegate from Cyng dead in self-defence.
Republic of Northumbria

Kingdom Of Deutchland
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of Deutchland » Tue May 18, 2021 8:45 am

Cyng wrote:

Jealousy runs through your blood is all I am gonna say.

Last post by me replying to Cyng, I don't want to interact with them. This is a peace discussion, not a bath mouth shack.

Kingdom Of Deutchland
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of Deutchland » Tue May 18, 2021 8:46 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
Cyng wrote:Oh believe me I've overtaken the masters long ago. Everybody knows I am Greater than my former puppet masters. I am unshackled friend. I'm not going to be bound by kindness anymore. You deserve none of it. You blew it. My development is complete!

President Alvin Ashleigh shoots the delegate from Cyng dead in self-defence.

Your not even in KR, why are you here.

Cyng
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyng » Tue May 18, 2021 8:46 am

Don't care what you think. I'm going to talk to my real friends in here because frankly aligning with you would be a breach of treaty

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Tue May 18, 2021 8:49 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:President Alvin Ashleigh shoots the delegate from Cyng dead in self-defence.

"If you have something to add, but are not part of either delegation, please feel free to post."

It is an open thread in the International Incidents roleplaying forum.
Republic of Northumbria

Russiania
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Russiania » Tue May 18, 2021 8:49 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:President Alvin Ashleigh shoots the delegate from Cyng dead in self-defence.

He’s here to observe. Anyone is free to.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents