NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:36 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Vibing hardcore when that happens. I'm tempted to if i could track down one of those resellers and steal the damn ps5 and probably all the tv remotes and phones.'

"Technically it would be cheaper than buying one."

'It would be cheaper extremely than buying or maybe not I don't know for sure.'
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:02 am

Z had either left or fallen asleep not long after her discussion on the saloon, her writer busy, but now she had returned, and was at the bar eating what appeared to be a footlong liverwurst sandwich.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Alcala-Cordel
Senator

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Alcala-Cordel » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:01 pm

walks up to saloon, opens door, closes door, walks away
FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:24 pm

'Finished 2077 corpo run, got vahalla and got legion trail version. I seriously need to focus on one game and finish other games I got.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Cortexis
Secretary

Founded: Apr 08, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cortexis » Tue May 04, 2021 9:44 am

Turbina entered the saloon. A place full of loud laughter and chatter, a place made for consuming reason-incapacitating substances, a place that certainly wasn't something that she was used to. However, Cortexis has been gloriously issue-free for quite some time. No problems to adress, everything was running just as smoothly as it should. Turbina never expected to be the one to complain about this, but, the truth was that she was bored... and then she heard about the Ram's Head Saloon... a strange place with was claimed to have anomalous properties, and more importantly, a sizeable library.
Smiling slightly, she noticed that the place was quieter than she expected.
What this thing is:
A nation obsessed with technology and progress populated by various types of mad and villainous scientists. They're not evil, of course, it's just the aesthetics of it. Well, some of them aren't scientists either - those less academically talented generally find their calling assisting their master employer with their scientific endeavours (hump or other physical deformity not mandatory).

The faces of this thing:
Archbrain Turbina Vorlis
Vice Archbrain Metron Vektorin

This nation or its characters are not intended to represent my social views, or political views in their entirety (although I am a supporter of technocracy)

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue May 04, 2021 11:23 am

Cortexis wrote:Turbina entered the saloon. A place full of loud laughter and chatter, a place made for consuming reason-incapacitating substances, a place that certainly wasn't something that she was used to. However, Cortexis has been gloriously issue-free for quite some time. No problems to adress, everything was running just as smoothly as it should. Turbina never expected to be the one to complain about this, but, the truth was that she was bored... and then she heard about the Ram's Head Saloon... a strange place with was claimed to have anomalous properties, and more importantly, a sizeable library.
Smiling slightly, she noticed that the place was quieter than she expected.

Well, mostly quiet. Not long after Turbina had entered the sleepy saloon, a young woman with long red hair and, more unusually, the grey ears and tail of a fox skipped through the door. Alongside her dress she had a strange sort of guitar on her back and winter boots that very much did not match her dress. Nearly tripping once, the energetic girl eventually settled on one of the bar stools. Glancing around the room, she noticed Turbina with some surprise.

"Oh, hey, someone else is actually here today. What's your name, stranger?"
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Cortexis
Secretary

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cortexis » Tue May 04, 2021 11:42 am

"Turbina Vorlis, the Archbrain of the nation of Cortexis... which has currently been running slightly too smoothly. Quite a strange thing to complain about, is it not? I have always thought of myself as somebody who enjoyed when things were running smoothly and everything was in order. I used to revel in uneventfull days. Lately though, I found that the boredom has become less and less bearable. It has been so many years, after all... which is what brought me here.... Expanding my horizons, experiencing the unexperienced... By the way, I hope I am not too blunt, but are those ears some kind of a bio-augmentation? I would understand if this was the case... After all, foxes have excelent hearing, so that could provide an advantage..."
What this thing is:
A nation obsessed with technology and progress populated by various types of mad and villainous scientists. They're not evil, of course, it's just the aesthetics of it. Well, some of them aren't scientists either - those less academically talented generally find their calling assisting their master employer with their scientific endeavours (hump or other physical deformity not mandatory).

The faces of this thing:
Archbrain Turbina Vorlis

This nation or its characters are not intended to represent my social views, or political views in their entirety (although I am a supporter of technocracy)

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue May 04, 2021 12:10 pm

"I guess things going too well is a weird thing to be upset about, but I don't like it when everything is the same and boring. I used to come here to meet new people and experience new things too, but there's very rarely anyone else here these days, so now it's mostly for the hot chocolate and sandwiches."

Speaking of which, the disinterested bartender set several mugs of hot chocolate and what seemed to be a liverwurst sandwich on the bar near the girl.

"So, sounds like you're in charge of a whole country? Funny, a lot of the people that used to show up here are. I'm not responsible for anything important myself... my ears? No, these are completely natural. I'm not actually human like you seem to be, I am a kitsune. I can hear well, though. Oh, almost forgot, my name's Z!"

The bit about what she was wasn't entirely accurate, as it happened, but even Z didn't know that as of yet.

Cortexis
Secretary

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cortexis » Tue May 04, 2021 12:38 pm

Turbina takes a seat next to Z.
"Well, I am not completely human, just as well. My mind is human, but my body is 100% mechanic. It has it's advantages. Aging, or lack of it, is one. You're a kitsune, you say? Those are just legends, at least in the world I am from. And I doubt they would just elude proper scientific discovery, if they all just walk around with their ears and tails visible. However, as I heard, this place has several strange properties. For example, people who belong in vastly different ages and timelines, many of them contradicting, quite often meet and interact here. So in your universe, kitsune ... kitsunes?..."
She zones out for a few second. Her body doesn't move at all, her eyes are staring blankly forward.
"oh, both can be used...I'll just go with my first guess. In your universe then, kitsune, and possibly other creatures I know as myths, are real. Must be interesting."
When Z's not looking, Turbina quickly pockets a hair that fell from her head on the counter. She's dealing with a creature native to another universe, of course she will take a DNA sample to study.
She then asks the barkeep if they serve fruit tea. Dissapointed with the answer, she orders hot chocolate instead.
"I made sure that my new body could still process taste... I know that technically, there was no need for it... but at times like right now, with nothing to do, I am quite happy to be able to fully enjoy a meal or a drink. I was always quite fond of tea, or hot chocolate in this case. Keeps one warm and doesn't affect the mind."
Last edited by Cortexis on Tue May 04, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What this thing is:

The faces of this thing:
Archbrain Turbina Vorlis

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue May 04, 2021 1:11 pm

"Yep. Not everything, but quite a lot that humans used to think was just legends. It was only a little over a decade ago that most people found out about us. Took a lot of very... unpleasant supernatural events for that to become clear to them, though. I think Japan's still considered lost... anyway! Some kitsune are able to mostly hide what they are, and so some of us were living among humans, under the radar so to speak. Not me, though. I was born in the Arctic on an island we've had mostly to ourselves, and though I explore a lot I haven't visited many human nations. Others have, though. The myth about kitsune being messengers is sort of true, because a lot of the foxes from my island travel the world to learn about it and human society. I'm not a messenger though, I'm adventuring on my own..."

Z stopped talking and drank some of her hot chocolate. If it was information about other worlds Turbina wanted, she had certainly stumbled across someone talkative enough to provide it. The question remained whether she could be made to stay on a specific subject.

As an aside, the DNA would prove interesting in several ways, though presumably it wasn't being analyzed right now.

Cortexis
Secretary

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cortexis » Wed May 05, 2021 5:57 am

"Embarging on a quest to learn and gather information and experience, that's certainly commendable. When you think about it, we're here for similar reasons, we both just want to experience something new."
She, extremely carefully, picks up her mug of chocolate and drinks as well.
"Tell me, how advanced is the overall civilization in your world, technology-wise?"
What this thing is:

The faces of this thing:
Archbrain Turbina Vorlis

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Wed May 05, 2021 12:21 pm

"Hm, well, current year is 2031. Not sure if that helps or not, but based on the people I've met from other Earths the time of progression or whatever seems to stay similar. The supernatural events I mentioned happened around a decade ago, so for a lot of people I'd say a lot of things are similar to then, though I'm only twenty so I haven't seen a lot of change. I'm told there's a lot more electric cars now. There's definitely lots of other things I wouldn't really understand going on too. Sorry, but I don't get exposed to a lot of the latest tech traveling between little towns in Siberia. Computers and electricity are still a pretty new thing back home, given how recent most contact with the outside world has been. What're things like where you're from?"

Cortexis
Secretary

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cortexis » Wed May 05, 2021 9:58 pm

"Quite advanced. The current year is 2519, but even in your times, we probably had more advanced technology, mostly thanks to my nation. We do science, we breathe science, we sweat science... Especially the science others would call "mad" or "irresponsible". Other nations might criticize us for it... but when we finally perfected the teleporter a few years back, it caught on globally pretty quickly. We consider ourselves a nation of scholars. The overall international community would consider us more of a nation of useful lunatics, but we never really cared about the opinion of others. I have even noticed a few nations that are rather similar to us in some ways... going their own, unique, "lunatic" way despite the "norm". For example, there is this nation that discovered the proof of the existence of god, and immediatelly set out to kill him. Or another nation that basically has chaos as their national pastime."
She chuckles.
Last edited by Cortexis on Thu May 06, 2021 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
What this thing is:

The faces of this thing:
Archbrain Turbina Vorlis

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Fri May 07, 2021 7:50 am

Cortexis wrote:"Quite advanced. The current year is 2519, but even in your times, we probably had more advanced technology, mostly thanks to my nation. We do science, we breathe science, we sweat science... Especially the science others would call "mad" or "irresponsible". Other nations might criticize us for it... but when we finally perfected the teleporter a few years back, it caught on globally pretty quickly. We consider ourselves a nation of scholars. The overall international community would consider us more of a nation of useful lunatics, but we never really cared about the opinion of others. I have even noticed a few nations that are rather similar to us in some ways... going their own, unique, "lunatic" way despite the "norm". For example, there is this nation that discovered the proof of the existence of god, and immediatelly set out to kill him. Or another nation that basically has chaos as their national pastime."
She chuckles.

"Hmm. I try to study things I find sometimes, but people say I don't really have the attention span for proper science, and they're probably right. Most of the time I don't really know what I'm doing. I will agree though that 'mad' science sounds fun, even if what I'm picturing is probably more cartoonish than the real thing. Teleportation's probably something we won't have for a looooong time, unless someone in my world's up to some mad science of their own. Isn't the problem with it though that the 'original' you might die when it happens, and there's no way to really know if your consciousness continues or if the 'new' you is just a duplicate? I think I read that somewhere, but I might be getting that wrong, especially since we don't actually know how to teleport things yet. The people trying to kill god sound... interesting. I'm guessing their god did something to make things pretty bad. Us kitsune mostly worship the kami Inari who created us, but she doesn't have control over the whole world or anything. I kinda haven't read about her as much as I'm supposed to. I'd guess there's probably some god or force in control of things, but who or what it is is beyond me. Chaos as a pastime on the other hand... hmm, a friend of mine once called me chaos incarnated, whatever that meant. Probably did something to annoy him that day."

The girl had an interest in scientific things at least, though if Turbina knew Z more this might be a surprise, as she was generally pretty chaotic in her behavior. Today her more sensible side was taking hold. She was probably a bit more religious than Turbina would like, but for a world filled with the supernatural - or, at least, things science hadn't caught up with yet - it sort of made sense.
Last edited by Foxfound on Fri May 07, 2021 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cortexis
Secretary

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cortexis » Sat May 08, 2021 1:12 am

Turbina finishes her hot chocolate. She is about to order another, but then she facepalms. "Almost forgot I came equiped in case they don't serve tea", she says to nobody in particular, and calls the barkeep.
"Take this," she says as she takes a teabag from one of her pockets, "put it in a mug...about the size of this one, that will do, and fill the mug with hot water."
"I know what tea is.", the bartender says in an annoyed voice, takes the teabag and goes to make tea.

"Now, where were we? Well, I don't think "not knowing what you're doing" is necesarilly an obstacle preventing one from achieving a proper breakthrough. Many discoveries were made accidentally. And yes, Wild Science is really a highly fullfulling field if one has the right predisposition. I sadly lack one of the more important attributes when it comes to it: I am very unwilling to take unnecessary risks, so my endeavours are closer to the convencional science. The Wild Science is more of a forte of my co-leader, Vice Archbrain Vektorin, judging from the times he asked me to assist him."

Bartender brings her her tea. She downs the entire mug instantly like a shotglass.

"What was it you said about teleporters? Yes, I think somebody brought it up when they were first introduced. However, nobody really thought much of it. Us Cortexisians are quite a result-oriented nation. The result, in this case, being instant transportation. All we know that if it kills the original, it's completely painless... and that's good enough for us. Teleportation is fast, and since flies went extinct, also remarkably safe."
What this thing is:

The faces of this thing:
Archbrain Turbina Vorlis

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat May 08, 2021 11:58 am

A warrior of low blood stumbles into the bar, this soldier belongs to the legion of Oni as can be told by the markings and voidesk aura he let off.

"Another successful hunt!"

He shouts as he walks to the bar and asks the bartender if he could have a specific drink mixed with one he had in a glass bottle, he'd pay extra if this was unordinary.
He held his head in a manner that one would if in sharp pain.
And clutched at his throat as he could feel the burning warmth.
He downs the drink as he then shook off the pain.

There was many unique tools on the legionary, but most eyecatching was the large sword on his back that strongly resembled a pair of scissors.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun May 09, 2021 6:31 pm

Cortexis wrote:Turbina finishes her hot chocolate. She is about to order another, but then she facepalms. "Almost forgot I came equiped in case they don't serve tea", she says to nobody in particular, and calls the barkeep.
"Take this," she says as she takes a teabag from one of her pockets, "put it in a mug...about the size of this one, that will do, and fill the mug with hot water."
"I know what tea is.", the bartender says in an annoyed voice, takes the teabag and goes to make tea.

"Now, where were we? Well, I don't think "not knowing what you're doing" is necesarilly an obstacle preventing one from achieving a proper breakthrough. Many discoveries were made accidentally. And yes, Wild Science is really a highly fullfulling field if one has the right predisposition. I sadly lack one of the more important attributes when it comes to it: I am very unwilling to take unnecessary risks, so my endeavours are closer to the convencional science. The Wild Science is more of a forte of my co-leader, Vice Archbrain Vektorin, judging from the times he asked me to assist him."

Bartender brings her her tea. She downs the entire mug instantly like a shotglass.

"What was it you said about teleporters? Yes, I think somebody brought it up when they were first introduced. However, nobody really thought much of it. Us Cortexisians are quite a result-oriented nation. The result, in this case, being instant transportation. All we know that if it kills the original, it's completely painless... and that's good enough for us. Teleportation is fast, and since flies went extinct, also remarkably safe."

"Hm. Well, maybe I will discover something important today, who knows? Huh, the fly thing reminds me of some old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon I found on vhs where some guy was in a teleporter or something and a fly got in so he turned into a fly man thing and..."

The likely uninteresting tangent about cartoons continued for a bit before another patron entered the saloon.

Low bloods wrote:A warrior of low blood stumbles into the bar, this soldier belongs to the legion of Oni as can be told by the markings and voidesk aura he let off.

He shouts as he walks to the bar and asks the bartender if he could have a specific drink mixed with one he had in a glass bottle, he'd pay extra if this was unordinary.

There was many unique tools on the legionary, but most eyecatching was the large sword on his back that strongly resembled a pair of scissors.

Upon noticing the newcomer Z looked over. "Hello there sir! Wow, three people at once. It's... kind of sad that that's a crowd here."

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun May 09, 2021 10:29 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Low bloods wrote:A warrior of low blood stumbles into the bar, this soldier belongs to the legion of Oni as can be told by the markings and voidesk aura he let off.

Upon noticing the newcomer Z looked over. "Hello there sir! Wow, three people at once. It's... kind of sad that that's a crowd here."

Vixen made a 'pfft' noise as he cleans a glass and states "You gotta have high hopes."

"If you aim higher than what you're going for you might not be as disappointed by what you get." He adds on to Vixen's statement.
"Also, this place is like a club created by the police, im sure people will steer clear from it. Only the insane come here."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Cortexis
Secretary

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cortexis » Sat May 15, 2021 8:27 am

"The word insane, as I have realised long ago, is seldom used as an actual accurate diagnosis."
Turbina turns her head towards the warrior, steam from the boiling tea still escaping her mouth. Despite the fact that she is facing him and reacting to what he last said, it seems like she is talking to nobody in particular.
"When the word insane is used nowadays, it is mostly a label for something that deviates from the subdued, slowenly blandness called "the norm" that takes too long to adapt to progress. This kind of so-called "insanity" can be quite benefitial if harnessed and put to use like a tool. Sadly but predictably, the masses of the majority fail to understand."
She turns the rest of her body as well, now adressing the warrior.
"Although it must be said, some have embraced this term and use it in a positive meaning. You claim that only the insane come here. Yet, you are here. Tell me, do you consider yourself one of my fellow "insanes"?"
Last edited by Cortexis on Sun May 16, 2021 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
What this thing is:

The faces of this thing:
Archbrain Turbina Vorlis

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Sun May 16, 2021 5:17 am

The Wild Dancing Donkey Man awoke from his four year slumber, having consumed a nondescript bottle of whiskey that very likely to be 4 million abv.

"My my, hasn't this place changed?"

The Wild Dancing Donkey Man proceeded to enter the bar.
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun May 16, 2021 12:04 pm

Cortexis wrote:"The word insane, as I have realised long ago, is seldom used as an actual accurate diagnosis."
Turbina turns her head towards the warrior, steam from the boiling tea still escaping her mouth. Despite the fact that she is facing him and reacting to what he last said, it seems like she is talking to nobody in particular.
"When the word insane is used nowadays, it is mostly a label for something that deviates from the subdued, slowenly blandness called "the norm" that takes too long to adapt to progress. This kind of so-called "insanity" can be quite benefitial if harnessed and put to use like a tool. Sadly but predictably, the masses of the majority fail to understand."
She turns the rest of her body as well, now adressing the warrior.
"Although it must be said, some have embraced this term and use it in a positive meaning. You claim that only the insane come here. Yet, you are here. Tell me, do you consider yourself one of my fellow "insanes"?"

"Hmm?" The legionary tilts his head "Yes I believe I am insane... But what I was getting at was more of a joke." He nods
"Im curious though, to harness insanity, oh what a concept. I believe most that try to accomplish this eventually succumb and are overwhelmed by it."

Indo-Malaysia wrote:The Wild Dancing Donkey Man awoke from his four year slumber, having consumed a nondescript bottle of whiskey that very likely to be 4 million abv.

"My my, hasn't this place changed?"

The Wild Dancing Donkey Man proceeded to enter the bar.

"Oh its Donkey man." Vixen nods "What knowledge of the future do you hold now?"
Last edited by Low bloods on Sun May 16, 2021 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can see us...

Cortexis
Secretary

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cortexis » Wed May 19, 2021 3:36 am

"Ah, humor. Talking from experience, I have had problems on numerous occasions with identifying when others are being humorous, so me missing something in your statement that pointed towards it being a joke is perfectly understandable.
"With the overwhelming, yes, there are some issues now and then. But generally, we're doing fine. The secret lies with letting the more ... deranged approach produce some results, and then analysing those results with a more conventional approach in mind."
She turns to the bartender.
"Bartender, another tea, please."
Vixen makes their remark about the Wild Dancing Donkey man.
"Oh, is this person a seer of some kind? Most interesting, although, I must say, quite an extraordinary claim. Say, can you tell me about something that they have predicted correctly?"
What this thing is:

The faces of this thing:
Archbrain Turbina Vorlis

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed May 19, 2021 12:45 pm

Cortexis wrote:"Ah, humor. Talking from experience, I have had problems on numerous occasions with identifying when others are being humorous, so me missing something in your statement that pointed towards it being a joke is perfectly understandable.
"With the overwhelming, yes, there are some issues now and then. But generally, we're doing fine. The secret lies with letting the more ... deranged approach produce some results, and then analysing those results with a more conventional approach in mind."
She turns to the bartender.
"Bartender, another tea, please."
Vixen makes their remark about the Wild Dancing Donkey man.
"Oh, is this person a seer of some kind? Most interesting, although, I must say, quite an extraordinary claim. Say, can you tell me about something that they have predicted correctly?"

The legionary tugs at his helmet. "Its understandable I've been told my tone is almost the same in every conversation. Im sure it is hard to tell when I am joking
Or not. But thank you for the psych eval."

Vixen glances over the woman and pours her another glass of tea. Before facing the other way. "Huh?" Was all he could muster before turning back around to her. "I barely even noticed the new face here." You could tell that this was a lie from his tone as he then leans against the bar counter recalling the situation "Well after a certain amount of time this place has to refresh and form another.
One day this donkey stated it was going to happen soon and it did." Vixen said with the nod of his head.
"So I was curious of any other Knowledge they may posses, you know people hold so much information, its always nice to hear something new even if its truth is questionable or not"
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Wed May 19, 2021 6:54 pm

'Two week to this day did I bury my dog, and fifty years to this day does this thread still lives.'

Shrugs takes a drink and throws a knife at the dart board hitting a bulleye and breaking the blade.

'Damn I loved that knife well whatever I'll get another.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed May 19, 2021 9:30 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:'Two week to this day did I bury my dog, and fifty years to this day does this thread still lives.'

Shrugs takes a drink and throws a knife at the dart board hitting a bulleye and breaking the blade.

'Damn I loved that knife well whatever I'll get another.'

"Sometimes we... Oh the irony my ex just texted me." The entity throws its phone at the dartboard.

"Sometimes we must have moments to mourne and sometimes we rejoice for the good times. Life is good yet bad, right?"
If you can see us...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives