NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF Supreme Council (IDSF SC Members Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

IDSF Supreme Council (IDSF SC Members Only)

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 8:08 am

This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

Today, the IDSF celebrates a momentous occasion in its history, with a recent IDSF election granting us the ability to create the Supreme Council. Here, a proposal requires a 2 thirds majority to pass, with each member being granted 2 seats. The Supreme Council is also the first step in ensuring that the IDSF establishes its own permanent mark in world history, and also where members will be able to carve out a mighty legacy that they shall leave behind as the world continues to develop. The elected members shall also serve as a stable chain of command, in case a member is not present during certain events.

The current elected members of the IDSF Supreme Council are:
Tyrantio Land
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Southeast Marajarbia
Alphazi

OOC: If you aren’t a member of both the IDSF and the Supreme Council, and you decide to post here, our members will get the mods involved.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue May 11, 2021 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 8:57 am

The Elected individuals can now walk into the chamber, and begin introducing their proposals for the IDSF's future.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 11, 2021 9:03 am

So whats the difference between this and the board
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 9:05 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:So whats the difference between this and the board

This is just the thread for more complicated problems, and also where we actually can define our place in the world as both a Defense Force and a real alliance. Not like the ICDN or CUSP.

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Tue May 11, 2021 9:45 am

Welcome Fellow Reps. Right now it’s pretty calm with little tensions but I keep feeling the problem with CUSP and some individuals - recently their has been a lot of insults pointed at IDSF, mod interventions on our wars, and I feel CUSP is up to no good nor ICDN
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 10:14 am

Alphazi wrote:Welcome Fellow Reps. Right now it’s pretty calm with little tensions but I keep feeling the problem with CUSP and some individuals - recently their has been a lot of insults pointed at IDSF, mod interventions on our wars, and I feel CUSP is up to no good nor ICDN

I don't think that Traden's War should be considered canon. Anyway, should we make our alliance with the UAN permanent? I mean, the UAN and IDSF have a good relationship ever since Hun Chu, but nothing interesting has happened that made both sides get involved.

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Tue May 11, 2021 10:30 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Alphazi wrote:Welcome Fellow Reps. Right now it’s pretty calm with little tensions but I keep feeling the problem with CUSP and some individuals - recently their has been a lot of insults pointed at IDSF, mod interventions on our wars, and I feel CUSP is up to no good nor ICDN

I don't think that Traden's War should be considered canon. Anyway, should we make our alliance with the UAN permanent? I mean, the UAN and IDSF have a good relationship ever since Hun Chu, but nothing interesting has happened that made both sides get involved.

I agree. Maybe we should have a secret plan.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 10:39 am

Alphazi wrote:

Why? The UAN are our allies, they aren’t hostile to us at all. We should publicly make a permanent alliance with them.

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Tue May 11, 2021 10:42 am

Alphazi wrote:

Why? The UAN are our allies, they aren’t hostile to us at all. We should publicly make a permanent alliance with them.

Then yes.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 11, 2021 1:07 pm

Alphazi wrote:

I agree, but does this mean you plan to merge the two alliances.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 1:09 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

No. We should just have a simple alliance with them. It would be way better to merge only the big alliances, and make alliances with the smaller ones, unless they agree to being merged.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 1:13 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

No. We should just have a simple alliance with them. It would be way better to merge only the big alliances, and make alliances with the smaller ones, unless they agree to being merged.

I believe we should have an alliance with them, because they are an important part in IDSF history. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't be so powerful now.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 11, 2021 1:17 pm

I feel like the IDSF needs to create a unified army, it would be made up of soldiers from every member Nation. I know we have peacekeepers, but we don't have enough of them.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 1:19 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:I feel like the IDSF needs to create a unified army, it would be made up of soldiers from every member Nation. I know we have peacekeepers, but we don't have enough of them.

Our army already is made up of soldiers from every member nation, but please continue to explain.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 11, 2021 1:25 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:I feel like the IDSF needs to create a unified army, it would be made up of soldiers from every member Nation. I know we have peacekeepers, but we don't have enough of them.

Our army already is made up of soldiers from every member nation, but please continue to explain.

Think of it as not Peacekeepers, but as a Defense Force, This force would be used as border guards for every nation. They would Defend any invasions.
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 1:30 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

Think of it as not Peacekeepers, but as a Defense Force, This force would be used as border guards for every nation. They would Defend any invasions.

Aye.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 11, 2021 1:35 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

Aye.

If passed the weapons will be purchased from Dragon Firepower.
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 1:37 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Aye.

Then no. We can either find a new source of firepower, or manufacture our own weapons.

Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 11, 2021 1:40 pm

Whats wrong with Dragon
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 1:42 pm

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Whats wrong with Dragon

It's Romextly that is the problem. Romextly will definitely refuse to sell weapons to the IDSF, and he was also one of the first people who badmouthed us as an organization the day we were founded.

Letinkiva
Political Columnist

Founded: May 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Letinkiva » Tue May 11, 2021 6:24 pm

Yeah, I think that's quite sad.

Letinkiva
Political Columnist

Founded: May 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Letinkiva » Tue May 11, 2021 6:27 pm

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Whats wrong with Dragon

It's Romextly that is the problem. Romextly will definitely refuse to sell weapons to the IDSF, and he was also one of the first people who badmouthed us as an organization the day we were founded.

I hate that dude as well! He is annoying!!

Frozen Peak
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Frozen Peak » Tue May 11, 2021 6:33 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Aye.

I agree

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 6:43 pm

Letinkiva wrote:

I hate that dude as well! He is annoying!!

You aren’t a member. Read the OP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 6:44 pm

Frozen Peak wrote:
Tyrantio Land wrote:

I agree

Read the OP.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates