NATION

PASSWORD

Friends

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Goraria
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 17, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Friends

Postby Goraria » Sun May 09, 2021 4:39 pm

So I had think of this question today and said,”If you can ignore nation’s post when you list them as foes, then what happens when you list a nation as a friend?” I wanted to know the answer so I made this.

What happens when you list a nation as their friend?
Last edited by Goraria on Sun May 09, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WIP Overview 8 value thing LeftValue RightValues very biased political compass
NS Backrooms Wayback Machine
NS stats shall be struck out null and void.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him destroy China.
A class 1.33 based on this index and a power comparator of 13.71 in this index.
You might find me in forum 7.
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood
News: A man has fallen into a river in lego city start by building the rescue helicopter. I am of goods at spellings and of grammer. NSstats is cringe.

Goraria
Diplomat

Postby Goraria » Sun May 09, 2021 4:46 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:I've never experimented with that feature, but I'm pretty sure the answer is "nothing".

Okay thanks. I did expect an answer like that to appear but still thanks for the answer.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him destroy China.
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood
News: A man has fallen into a river in lego city start by building the rescue helicopter. I am of goods at spellings and of grammer. NSstats is cringe.

Forest Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest Republic » Sun May 09, 2021 4:48 pm

I have my puppets listed as my friends (that sounds so sad, but I swear I do it to make it easier to manage them) and the main thing I think it does is let me know when they're online. Usually my puppets are listed in alphabetical order, but if I just switched nations and one of them is still being counted as being online, they're listed at the top of the list and their name isn't italicized anymore. Other than that, it's just a quick way for me to get to their profiles.
Unless stated otherwise, this nation does not represent my personal views. With that being said, if there is an issue with the portrayal of this nation please let me know. The Forest Republic is a left-leaning parliamentary republic that advocates welfare and civil rights while trying to avoid going to war. I will not use more than one nation in a single thread without permission and generally all of my other countries will want to fight one another. Within reason, you do not need my permission to defeat me or kill my characters. I prefer the roleplaying opportunities that losing offers.

Goraria
Diplomat

Postby Goraria » Sun May 09, 2021 4:49 pm

Forest Republic wrote:I have my puppets listed as my friends (that sounds so sad, but I swear I do it to make it easier to manage them) and the main thing I think it does is let me know when they're online. Usually my puppets are listed in alphabetical order, but if I just switched nations and one of them is still being counted as being online, they're listed at the top of the list and their name isn't italicized anymore. Other than that, it's just a quick way for me to get to their profiles.

Ok thanks.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood

Return to Technical