NATION

PASSWORD

THE WAR OF THE Message

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

THE WAR OF THE Message

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 4:12 pm

[The leader of The Republic of Kahrivstani Union tunes the channel 82 an unsecured military channel owned by New Freedona and he here's]Jack hall ''What should we do about the Kahrivstani Union ''Tom Log ''We do need more land'' Jack hall ''Ya but they have a much lager military then us'' Tom Log ''We Have nukes'' The leader of Kahrivstani Union jumps up and runs to tell
Last edited by The new freedona on Sat May 08, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 4:17 pm

THis is a war with only the Kahrivstani Union and New Freedona but you can join to

Kahrivstani Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kahrivstani Union » Sat May 08, 2021 4:55 pm

After hearing news of Freedona's planned betrayal, the leadership of the Kahrivstani Union knew they had to act fast. Most of their forces were still tied up in their conflict with communist extremists so pulling them back would cause a good portion of the nation to fall into their hands. Furthermore, even if the KU could devote their entire forces to fighting Freedona, they could not compete with the nuclear weapons. After a brief meeting, the leaders of the KU decided that they needed to ask for aid. The other Kahrivstani factions would not suffice; half of them likely would not set aside their pride to cooperate with the KU and, even if they did, none of them could deter a nuclear threat. Audelera Vansetera, leader of the KU, then decided to release the following plea to the international community:

Kahrivstani Union
Public Declaration

Fellow leaders,

The sovereignty of my country as well as my entire region, along with the millions upon millions of innocent civilians living throughout the region, are being threatened by a rogue nation. We recently made an alliance with the nation of Freedona, but immediately following this their government was overthrown by radicals. We tried to support our newfound allies and were blamed for causing unnecessary additional violence, which prompted the so-called freedom fighters to bomb our capital and invade our undefended cities while our forces were dealing with an unrelated domestic extremist group.

Due to our desperation, we signed a peace treaty with the radicals of Freedona and agreed to the unconditional withdrawal of all of our troops from Freedona. We thought this was the end of our trouble, but we have recently intercepted a message from their military broadcasts claiming that their forces gained access to nuclear weapons that the previous regime of Freedona owned and that they plan on threatening my nation with a nuclear attack in order to steal our territories.

The Kahrivstani Union does not have access to nuclear weapons and most of our military's weapons were made in the 50's and the 60's. I must set my pride aside and admit that my nation does not have the ability to deter this threat. Therefore, I turn to the international community and ask for aid in order to defend not my government, but the lives of my people, from this threat.

Signed,
Audelera Vansetera
Leader of the Kahrivstani Union
Unless stated otherwise, this nation does not reflect my personal views. With that being said, if there is an issue with the portrayal of this nation please let me know. It is one of the major factions fighting for dominance in the Modern Tech failed state of Kahrivstan. I will not use more than one faction in a single thread without permission and generally all of the factions will want to fight one another. Within reason, you do not need my permission to defeat me or kill my characters. I prefer the roleplaying opportunities that losing offers.

The American Anarchist Empire
Envoy

Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 5:05 pm

Emperian Foreign Relations
This message is to address the looming threat of nuclear strikes on Kahrivstani Union.

Noting the casualties and damage in nuclear strikes, the government has debated on intervention. In an attempt to stop any attacks, fifty thousand soldiers are on standby to defend Kahrivstani. The Empire's nuclear arsenal and defences are to be armed and readied.

Glory to the Empire.

-Matthew Hawk
(Arcland Diplomatic Ambassador)
———————————————————————————
The Empire is a English speaking Democracy located across the world with it having many conquered lands. We are members of CUSP and UDAF. NS Stats not used.

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 5:14 pm

The water shakes and LCAC Landing crafts come in with T.N.F solders with M4A1 Land on braks docks A dock in the Kahrivstani Union and taking over 4 city's and 12 towns

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 5:21 pm

The new freedona wrote:The water shakes and LCAC Landing crafts come in with T.N.F solders with M4A1 Land on braks docks A dock in the Kahrivstani Union and taking over 4 city's and 12 towns

Meanwhile at Airbase 32 Alpha C.

Alarms begin to blare and pilots rush to their planes. News of the invasion beginning has been brought in. 100 A838 Demons, 300 F115 Bolts and 100 Revenge Hunter drones fly out of airbases across the nation. All with one target in mind.

AEN, (American Empire Navy) are being readied for deployment.
Last edited by The American Anarchist Empire on Sat May 08, 2021 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire is a English speaking Democracy located across the world with it having many conquered lands. We are members of CUSP and UDAF. NS Stats not used.

Kahrivstani Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kahrivstani Union » Sat May 08, 2021 5:28 pm

The American Anarchist Empire wrote:
Emperian Foreign Relations
This message is to address the looming threat of nuclear strikes on Kahrivstani Union.

Noting the casualties and damage in nuclear strikes, the government has debated on intervention. In an attempt to stop any attacks, fifty thousand soldiers are on standby to defend Kahrivstani. The Empire's nuclear arsenal and defences are to be armed and readied.

Glory to the Empire.

-Matthew Hawk
(Arcland Diplomatic Ambassador)

Kahrivstani Union - Department for Foreign Affairs

To: Matthew Hawk, Arcland Diplomatic Ambassador
Subject: Your Assistance

On behalf of the Kahrivstani Union, I thank you for your willingness to offer your help, though I ultimately hope your forces will not be needed. Audelera Vansetera would be thanking you personally, but our leader is currently meeting to discuss how to handle this threat. Once this crisis has been dealt with, I will be glad to discuss some kind of compensation for your kindness.

Morgace Desoln
Administrator for Foreign Affairs of the Kahrivstani Union

The new freedona wrote:The water shakes and LCAC Landing crafts come in with T.N.F solders with M4A1 Land on braks docks A dock in the Kahrivstani Union and taking over 4 city's and 12 towns

Following Freedona's prior attacks, the Kahrivstani Union had withdrawn as many forces as it could from the conflict with the Red Dawn extremist group on its southeastern border. They were on their way to the cities and towns that were captured by Freedona but could not arrive fast enough and the local garrisons of the city were overwhelmed. The KU's forces worked on surrounding their lost cities, placing their limited numbers of M103 Heavy Tanks in the front with their greater number of M48 Patton Medium Tanks behind them. Behind these were 1998 Sierra technical trucks and dismounted infantry. The standard KU soldiers were armed with M16 rifles, but for fire support their marksman had M14 rifles and their gunners used M60 machine guns.

Out of character: I'll be busy this evening so I might only be able to make a couple of posts tonight, but if everyone else wants to move on then don't wait on me. I can catch up.
Unless stated otherwise, this nation does not reflect my personal views. With that being said, if there is an issue with the portrayal of this nation please let me know. It is one of the major factions fighting for dominance in the Modern Tech failed state of Kahrivstan. I will not use more than one faction in a single thread without permission and generally all of the factions will want to fight one another. Within reason, you do not need my permission to defeat me or kill my characters. I prefer the roleplaying opportunities that losing offers.

Islands Of Ventro
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Islands Of Ventro » Sat May 08, 2021 5:34 pm

The Islands of Ventroan military ( Hereby referred to as the IOVM) is appalled at the usage of nuclear warheads against a country for personal land gain. The IOVM now threatens (With orders from the IOV legislature, of course) the Kahrivstani Union with our own personnel OV-69420's or better known as our green bombs.

These are bombs that release such high amounts of radiation that it kills anything within a 1.5-mile radius instantly and death after 10-15 min occurs within another 5-mile zone. These bombs use an element that so far has been undiscovered by the rest of the world (REDACTED). This element has a special property of a half-life of 20 minutes allowing a quick death to all in the area. The bomb can also be shut of remotely in air in case of a mistake. It cannot be shut down due to its stealth devices and ALWAYS hits on target.

If the country of the Kahrivstani Union does not publically stop its decision of attacking the New Freedonia we will be forced to use these.

We look forward to communicating with you further.
Last edited by Islands Of Ventro on Sat April 20th, 1982, edited 69,419 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠻⣿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⣀⣀⠀⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠻⣿⣿⣿⠅⠛⠋⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢼⣿⣿⣿⣃⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣟⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣛⣫⡄⠀⢸⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡆⠸⣿⣿⣿⡷⠂⠨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⡿⠋⠁⢀⡶⠪⣉⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣦⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 5:36 pm

Islands Of Ventro wrote:The Islands of Ventroan military ( Hereby referred to as the IOVM) is appalled at the usage of nuclear warheads against a country for personal land gain. The IOVM now threatens (With orders from the IOV legislature, of course) the Kahrivstani Union with our own personnel OV-69420's or better known as our green bombs.

These are bombs that release such high amounts of radiation that it kills anything within a 1.5-mile radius instantly and death after 10-15 min occurs within another 5-mile zone. These bombs use an element that so far has been undiscovered by the rest of the world (REDACTED). This element has a special property of a half-life of 20 minutes allowing a quick death to all in the area. The bomb can also be shut of remotely in air in case of a mistake. It cannot be shut down due to its stealth devices and ALWAYS hits on target.

If the country of the Kahrivstani Union does not publically stop its decision of attacking the New Freedonia we will be forced to use these.

OOC: New Freedonia is the one attacking.

Islands Of Ventro
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Islands Of Ventro » Sat May 08, 2021 5:38 pm

The American Anarchist Empire wrote:
Islands Of Ventro wrote:The Islands of Ventroan military ( Hereby referred to as the IOVM) is appalled at the usage of nuclear warheads against a country for personal land gain. The IOVM now threatens (With orders from the IOV legislature, of course) the Kahrivstani Union with our own personnel OV-69420's or better known as our green bombs.

These are bombs that release such high amounts of radiation that it kills anything within a 1.5-mile radius instantly and death after 10-15 min occurs within another 5-mile zone. These bombs use an element that so far has been undiscovered by the rest of the world (REDACTED). This element has a special property of a half-life of 20 minutes allowing a quick death to all in the area. The bomb can also be shut off remotely in the air in case of a mistake. It cannot be shut down due to its stealth devices and ALWAYS hits on target.

OOC: New Freedonia is the one attacking.

OOC: My mistake
Last edited by Islands Of Ventro on Sat April 20th, 1982, edited 69,419 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠻⣿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⣀⣀⠀⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠻⣿⣿⣿⠅⠛⠋⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢼⣿⣿⣿⣃⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣟⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣛⣫⡄⠀⢸⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡆⠸⣿⣿⣿⡷⠂⠨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⡿⠋⠁⢀⡶⠪⣉⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣦⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 5:44 pm

Jack Hall ''WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO'' Tom Log ''Its ok jus...'' Jack Hall ''WE NEED TO STOP THIS WAR CALL IT OFF OK'' Tom Log ''We cant ok we need reinforcements of navy and air force

[tune to channel 43]THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM T.N.F Military we will send in Air Force and Navy will be sent in

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 5:45 pm

Islands Of Ventro wrote:
The American Anarchist Empire wrote:OOC: New Freedonia is the one attacking.

OOC: My mistake

OOC: It's alright.

The Aircraft quickly begin flying over invaded areas, A838s swiftly turn on camouflage as they begin opening the bomb bay doors. Hundreds of bombs fall hitting suspected enemy positions. Drones also begin shooting enemy soldiers as F115s prepare to combat other aircraft.

The navy begins deploying it's main fleet, with vehicles and soldiers preparing to land onboard.

(I meant the bombing to New Freedonia not the person I quoted.)
Last edited by The American Anarchist Empire on Sat May 08, 2021 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 5:48 pm

WE continue to invade Taking 2 more city's

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 5:52 pm

The new freedona wrote:WE continue to invade Taking 2 more city's

More bombs hit the invaded cities, whole buildings collapse blocking off important roads and paths.
Craters are dotted everywhere the eye can see.

The navy begins entering New Freedona waters.
Last edited by The American Anarchist Empire on Sat May 08, 2021 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

THE WAR OF THE Message

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 5:56 pm

As bombs fall we set up anti air craft system in 5 city's out of 6 that and the bombs break 2 know its 3

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 5:58 pm

The new freedona wrote:As bombs fall we set up anti air craft system in 5 city's out of 6 that and the bombs break 2 know its 3

OOC: You constructed it while the bombs fell? How do you make a system good enough to shoot bombs out the sky in seconds?

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 6:00 pm

American Anarchist Empire as they come into T.N.F a K.F.H Air craft fly's over And takes out 3 quarters of the navy

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 6:02 pm

We had the shipment of AAS ship over there already and it did not shoot the bombs down they still hit but they missed some of the AAS

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 6:03 pm

The new freedona wrote:American Anarchist Empire as they come into T.N.F a K.F.H Air craft fly's over And takes out 3 quarters of the navy

OOC: Okay what? You make an anti-aircraft system in a matter of seconds and take out my futuristic navy in a few seconds to?

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 6:04 pm

No this is over hours

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 6:06 pm

After shooting down the navy we start to run out of K.F.Hs ammo starts to run out

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 6:07 pm

The new freedona wrote:No this is over hours

Due to the practical impossibility of taking 3/4s of my whole navy in one post, the navy manages to shoot and destroy most of the enemies approaching with only 9 ships lost. Troops begin landing in New Freedona as F115s and bombers target anti-aircraft in invaded cities.

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 6:10 pm

Half of the navy set up at Kahrivstan moves to T.N.F

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 6:12 pm

Is it ok if i do 0nly 50 % and is only the ones in Freedona that's what i meant
Last edited by The new freedona on Sat May 08, 2021 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 6:12 pm

The new freedona wrote:Half of the navy set up at Kahrivstan moves to T.N.F

Submarines which had been following Freedona ships began firing torpedoes at the ships as bombers flew ahead beginning to fire at enemy ships.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents